Zero No Tsukaima Fan Fiction ❯ Zero no Tsukaima: Descension ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Again
 
William continues to run his muscles are all screaming at him to stop and take a rest but he can't. He can't even decide if he should be called William or Stephan. He climbs the large hill before the castle and falls to his knees. His hair is soaked with his own sweat and his arms can't hold him up when he tries to lean back so he can get more air into his burnings lungs. Against his bodies wants and nearing its' needs he stands and sprints down the hill and into the castle court yard but stops dead in his tracks at what he is seeing.
Soldiers, hundres of them, all alive. After leaving the castle earlier and seeing all the dead bodies seeing all these living beings is a true sight to behold. Stephan continues into the castle, the commotion making his entrance easy.
He continues to the main hall and as he walks into the room he is met with a very angry Tayo. He takes Stephan by the throat, spins and slams Stephan into the wall next to the door, “What do we have here?” Tayo grip tightens on Stephan's throat, “Usually I am a very laid back kind of guy but you have really pushed my buttons kid.”
The hand around his throat continues to tighten and just out of newly acquired instinct Stephan shouts, “FATHER!”
Seth gets up from his seated position on the ground and runs over to Tayo and shoves him back separating his hand from Stephan's neck, “What did you say?”
“I said....Father...” Seth turns around and looks down at the boy who not but two hours earlier had tried to kill him, “What is your name?”
The frighten young teen doesn't looks up his darkened sweat soaked hair instead he talks at the floor, “Stephan,” he looks up at Seth with eyes that bring back so many memories for the mentally worn warrior, “My name is Stephan.”
Seth falls to his knees and grabs Stephan by the shoulders and pulls him into an embrace. Stephan just closes his eyes and lets his father hold him. Seth finally breaks the hug and stands up. Zion puts his hand on Seth shoulder and gives him a nod, “Thanks.”
Stephan suddenly becomes frantic again, “Father something has happened!”
“Yea I know I was dead, again, and now I'm alive,” Seth raises his right eyebrow, “again...”
“No Father something else.”
Stephan begins to explain what had happened. The attack on the castle, the gathering of the seven deadly sins and the death of magic. After Stephan finishes explaining everything The group sit at a table facing a window and begin to discuss what should be there next move. While they are discussing what to do Louise enters the chambers and finds Saito who looks like he has a mortal wound because of his blood stained clothing.
Saito stands up and give Louise a hug, “Louise are you okay.”
Here eyes are filled with tears as she begins to scold him about not worrying about himself and the condition he is in. While she is yelling at him Zion stands up from the table, “It's decided then,” Louise stops yelling and looks over at the platinum haired man and asks, “What has been decided?”
Zion looks at the angry, confused, sad, happy, misinformed noble with a look of apathy, “What we are going to do about our world being stripped of magic.”
Louise doesn't understand and pulls out her wand. “Stripped of magic?” She points the want and calls for a water spell but instead a large explosion shakes the room.
Griffin peaks up from behind a table and roars, “I thought there was no magic!!!!!?”
Zion comes out from behind the royal throne and clears his throat, “Apparently the Void magic inside of Louise could not be destroyed. Back to what I was saying, we should go to the magic academy of Tristain and see if the headmaster of Colbert know anything about what we should do.”
Louise puts her hands on her hips, “Your plan is to ask someone else what you should do?”
Zion shrugs, “Yup.”
 
 
The group all head to the magic Academy except Seth who heads back home for as he said, “Something.” As Seth reaches his old wood cabin like home he looks up at the sky and sees that the sun is going to be setting soon. He knows that the group knew he was lying about the reason he was going back to his home. He wasn't back to find something but someone.
Seth paces back and forth a few times before taking a deep breath and grabbing the handle on the door, “Okay.”
Seth pulls over the door and sees.