Zoey 101 Fan Fiction ❯ Smilies on my Arm,Pain in My Heart and Someone to Save me An Adam Torres Lovestory ❯ Who Does Drew think he is? And I have a date to semi formal ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drew wants me back.  Like that`s gonna happen. He can have that skank Bianca. I am single and loving it.  
          &nbs p;            & nbsp;-At Lunch-
"Come on Athena. We were made for eachother. We belong together""You know I really hate when you imitate Mariah Carey with that"We belong together". That`s the oldest phrase in the book Drew""Come on Athena give me another chance.""SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" "whoa""Who the hell do you think you are? All you do is run around leaving scars. I told you not to come back for me Drew.""What`s going on?"Drew can`t accept the fact that I`ve moved on."I told KC."Dude. You`re my best bro, but please lay off my sister""only by a fucking adoption""Look like I care?"KC snapped I bit back a laugh. I moved next to Adam. "Your brother`s being a pain in the complicated.""I can imagine."."Is tonight Semi Formal?""yeah.""Shit. I don`t have a date."""I don`t have a date either."I smiled."Are you  thinking what i`m thinking?""That the lunch lady`s hairnet doesn`t keep hair out of the food?""no. We should go to semi formal together.""Um ok."
                        &nb sp; -Later, Preparing for Semi Formal-
I Stepped out of my room. Wearing this:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34119033 . KC just about dropped his Pepsi."MOM!"he yelled.I giggled. Lisa came out -and her jaw hit the floor."Oh my gosh someone actually asked you. Oh I`m so proud."I nodded.  I smiled.
Converting /tmp/php7QWQeq to /dev/stdout