Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Jamie and The Blitz Team Meet the Blue Eagle ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Jamie and The Blitz Team Meet the Blue Eagle

Ch.2

Disclaimer: I do not own Zoids, I wish I did, but I don't.

Also, please forgive any grammar or spelling mistakes, I am writing my own anime comic, and don't have as much time to do a full check on everything I write, but I am doing my best (I write these fics when I have free time). I hope you enjoy this chapter, I am still writing more, and would enjoy hearing your feedback.

================================================

Back at the Tauros base, Bit, Jamie, and Brad have unloaded the blue Raynos, and are assessing the damage done to it.

"Umm...Jamie, I don't think we can fix this, it's pretty banged up." Brad was talking in his normal serious voice. Jamie looked at Bit and Brad.

"Yeah, I guess you guys are right...there has to be something we can do though."

"Well, I guess we can try, even though it's banged up pretty bad we might can still rebuild it." Bit said this to cheer Jamie up some, but he also did believe they could repair the Raynos, but knew that it would take lost of time to do so.

"Ok, you guys have fun...I'm gonna go watch TV, or something." With this said, Brad left the room and headed off to watch TV.

"Well, looks like it's just you and me Bit."

"Yep, let's see what we can do with this mess."

Back inside Jessie (the girl who Jamie had brought to the Tauros base) was feeling much stronger, and was now able to walk and move around.

"Good to see you are doing much better." Doc Tauros was talking to her.

"Yeah, I'm glad I made it through too."

"I would still like to meet the guy who brought me here, if that's ok." She said this with a nervous tone, but yet she still wanted to meet the one who had saved her life by bringing her here.

"Ok, I think he is in the hanger."

"C'mon." Said Leena

"I'll take you to him."

They approached the hanger; Jessie had almost lost her nerve...she didn't know what to expect when she met this person. Many thoughts raced through her head, would he be cute, what is his personality like, etc, etc. Before she could get a clear thought through her mind they had made it to the hanger, and Leena hollered out.

"Hey Jamie! That girl you found wants to meet you!"

Jamie got up from working on the Raynos and came towards them, Jessie was still nervous.

"Hi..My name is Jamie, what's yours?"

"My name is Jessie."

"That's a nice name. Are you feeling ok now?"

"Yes, thanks to you and Doc Tauros."

"I'm glad you are ok."

"Me too, thank you for bringing me here, you saved my life."

"Aww...it was nothing, I saw you were hurt and needed help, that's all."

Jessie could tell that Jamie was also a little nervous about meeting her. She couldn't get over the fact that he was a nice and not to mention cute guy. She was glad that all this had happened, because had it not, she would have never met Jamie, or any of the other members of the Blitz team. During the talk Bit had gotten up and came over to meet the girl as well.

"Hello" She said to him.

"Hi...I see you are feeling better, my name is Bit, what is yours?"

"My name is Jessie."

"It's nice to meet you Jessie."

Bit turned around and went back to the blue Raynos, since he didn't really have anything else to do at the moment, the battle with the Wolves team had been canceled because of everything that had been going on for the past couple of days. Bit was eager to get back into action, but didn't mind the wait.

Jamie walked back inside the living area of the base, and they sat down and Jamie turned on the TV just in time to hear the end of the news report.

"The back draft has been attacking almost every zoid team, it is believe they are looking for a zoid known as the blue Raynos...the Zoid Battle Commission has stated that they have their men out in full force to stop the Back draft."

Jamie was now wishing he hadn't turned the TV on at all.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that Jessie."

"It's ok (she was giggling in the back of her mind that he even cared)"

"Don't worry about the Back draft, I won't let them anywhere near you."

The others had come in in time to hear Jamie say that, they found it odd that the once shy strategist of the Blitz team was so bent on protecting this girl. Bit grinned and turned to the rest of them.

"I think Jamie is in love with this girl."

Leena smacked Bit across the face.

"Shut up Bit, Do you WANT them to hear you!?"

They were trying to keep as quiet as they could so that they could hear, but they didn't want to risk getting caught so they went to another part of the base. Doc Tauros figured now would be a good time to tell them about the battle with the Wolves team.

"Ok team, tomorrow we will finally face the Wolves team."

Bit and the others seemed eager and ready, Bit being overconfident about him and the liger zero, Leena ready to prove how good her Gun Sniper is, and Brad...well as usual he was asking about the prize money.

"So, the winnings from this match will be high, right?"

"Yes Brad, you will get paid good for this one." Doc said jokingly, no one else saw it, but Doc noticed that Brad actually had almost formed a smile at Doc's last crack. Which that in it's self was a sight to see.

"Ok, since you know our battle is tomorrow everyone needs to get plenty of rest, and be prepared."

They all head to bed for the night, and Jamie and Jessie are still in the "living room" area of the Tauros base watching TV.

"Jamie, you two should get some rest now, tomorrow is going to be a busy day."

"Right Doc."

Doc Tauros walked off towards his room, Bit, Brad, and Leena were already in their rooms, and since there were only 5 rooms in the Tauros Base Jamie told Jessie she could have his room and he would use the couch.

"Jamie, that's ok, I don't mind sleeping on the couch."

"No, you can use my room, I don't mind, after all you've been through you need a nice warm bed to sleep on, not this old cold couch."

"Thank you."

"It's no problem."

Jamie showed her to his room, and made sure she was ok, and then went back to the couch with a blanket and a pillow. He fell asleep after a few minuets, and was out like a light. Jessie was thinking about how kind they had all been to her, especially Jamie, she had truly grown fond of him, and she could tell that he had done the same to her. She thought to herself about whether she should tell him tomorrow, or wait.

She decided she would tell him after the battle tomorrow. She fell asleep with a smile on her face. What will tomorrow bring?

=============================================

Well, this is getting pretty good in my opinion. I'm starting to like writing this stuff, I may even do a 3rd chapter, lol...I was going to anyway. Hope you are enjoying it so far.

Billy "Gray Wolf" ::: Takes a bow and walks off the stage:::