Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Greatest Treasure Of All ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

The Greatest Treasure of All
 
Chapter VIII
 
Disclaimer: I do�NOT�own Yuyu Hakusho or Inuyasha! Though I do own my imagination, which was used to think up the story line.
 
Sexual Content - Reader discretion is advised.
 
----
 
By the time Kagome woke up, her clothing was fixed and Shippo was already awake and bouncing around since they were approaching and getting ready to land. Youko smirked at her as he opened the curtain and allowed her to look out below them and see the sprawling village that was buried deep in the mountains just as they had said. From up her she could see all of the movement of the people bustling around the village. It looked like a giant market was also part of the village based on all the movement that was happening.
“Our demon village is a bit of a trade hub and brings in items from all corners of the country and even some from the continent,” Youko stated with a hint of bragging in his voice.
“The continent has some of the best demon silks available,” Kuroune mentioned. “The silks can be spun thick, but light to allow for easy mobility but able to keep you warm. This is the cloth that will be procured for your clothing. A silk seamstress will be brought in to make you several outfits to your liking, including several kimonos and night clothes.”
Her face heated at the end of his statement, but she nodded anyways. “Could I get some haori and hakama for training purposes?”
“You may request them when from the seamstress when they're brought in,” Kuroune offered. “They will make you as many pieces as you wish and to any specification.”
“After your clothing has been procured, you may wander the village as you please,” Youko offered. “In the morning I will be working with you to tap into your energy without the need for long meditation.”
“And in the evenings one of us will work with you on your combat abilities, though it appears you are quite gifted with hand to hand,” Kuroune offered.
She blushed darkly as she looked down and shook her head, “I'm quick on my feet, but without my energy my hits are worthless because there's barely any weight behind them.”
“Yomi might be a good training partner for you,” Youko murmured softly in thought. “At least until I can procure one that would be a better match for your strengths.”
“Will I still be a healer?”
“There are others available while at the village, but you may be needed for some issues,” the fox demon stated. “While here you needn't worry about any chores.”
The carriage touched down softly and Youko scooped her into his arms as she squeaked in surprise. The kit followed them out of the carriage and into a sprawling manor that had servants waiting in the courtyard. The fox demon issued a few commands and nodded for her kit to follow a female kitsune. He continued to carry Kagome with Kuroune following them until he reached a doorway that he opened with a vine. Kuroune shut the sliding shoji door behind them as he made his way to an open doorway and deposited Kagome on a lifted futon that was feather soft; the bed was covered in soft furs and very comfortable.
“Youko?” she questioned softly, noticing that Kuroune didn't follow them into this room.
His response was to lean down and kiss her, gently at first and then with more passion as he shifted her on the bed and joined her on the futon. He used his body to half press her into the futon as he deepened the kiss before moving to kiss along her jaw line and then nip and suckle at her neck. He continued his path as he shifted her kimono and allowed one of his hands underneath her top to pinch one of her nipples, causing her to gasp in both pleasure and the feel of his hand against her bare breast. Using his arm to shift her top out of his way, he moved down and captured the pert nipple into his mouth causing a full moan to escape her lips. He allowed his teeth to graze it before returning to suckling as his other hand moved over to tease her other peak.
Her moaning continued as he continued his attack on her body. Heat was pooling between her legs even as she shoved her chest up into his mouth and moaned out his name. Youko just switched his mouth to her other breast and his hand replaced his mouth as he continued. Her obi came completely untied and shifted apart as writhed beneath him, moaning in pleasure as she did. When Youko ceased his attentions and pulled back with a smile, he looked down upon Kagome and drank in her unclothed form. Her bottom undergarments still hid her treasures, but the cups of the top piece had been shifted out of the way to allow him access, giving him a good view or her plump breasts as her chest heaved from the excitement.
“Beautiful,” he spoke softly as her eyes met his.
“P-please,” she whimpered. “I-I, I need…”
He grinned as he looked at her, “I know what you need, but you're not ready.”
“P-please…”
“Not until you're ready Kagome,” he murmured as he laid down next to her and pulled her into his arms. “And then it will be special.”
/\
//\\
//--\\
\\--//
\\//
\/
 
Kagome awoke slightly disoriented, but to the feel off strong arms wrapped around her and holding her flush against a warm body. Shifting slightly, the grip loosened, and she turned to see golden eyes looking into her own. She blushed, remembering earlier, and looked down.
“Would you like to look around the manor?”
“S-sure, is it yours?”
“Yes, I am the lord of this area.”
“Lord?” she questioned with wide eyes.
“As a highborn demon, I was named the lord of the area when my thieving clan and I started this village. I would've been a clan lord anyway, at one point.” He shrugged.
“So it's true,” she whispered softly. “You lost your entire clan at one point.”
The fox youkai's eyes darkened for a moment, “it happened a long time ago. Come, let me give you a tour of the mansion.”
She accepted his hand and he adjusted her clothing after she stood. And then he took her hand and wrapped it around his arm as he led her out and back into the hallway. He showed her to where his study was, to the kitchens and introduced her to the cook, then showed her the dojo where they'd be doing their training, the room her kit would use, and then the dining area. When asked where her kit was, he smirked and had a servant fetch her fur cloak before leading her out and to where a group of youkai children were all playing. Amid them, with a giant grin splitting his face, was Shippo as they all played tag together. A soft smile spread across her lips as she watched him.
“I had a servant bring him here since the other base was lacking children for him to play with. There are also kitsune and kits here.”
“Thank-you, Youko.”
He turned to her and gave her a rare soft smile, “kitsune take care of their own and all they deem belong to them. The kit is yours and you are mine, so he is mine.”
“Youko,” she whispered softly and with awe laced into her voice. “Thank you for caring for Shippo and I. I still don't understand why you'd want to court me though.”
A clawed hand reached up to brush stray strands of hair from her face, “you are a wonderful woman and only a fool wouldn't claim you if given the chance to keep you.”
Her blush returned as she kept her eyes fixed on his warm golden ones. “Are you sure you won't grow tired of me?”
“I won't grow tired and there will be no other for me, so you don't need to worry over that.”
/\
//\\
//--\\
\\--//
\\//
\/
 
Time seemed to pass quickly as Kagome fell into a routine within the village. In the mornings, she would meet with Youko who would work with her energy after erecting a barrier around the dojo. He was a great teacher, and she was slowly gaining the ability to draw more and more power out without needing to focus and meditate beforehand. Her issue summoning her power seemed to stem from both a binding on her powers and the fractured nature of her soul. As a spirit kitsune he was better able to see the issue and even soothe the fraying of her soul which eased the constant ache she felt deep within due to the fragment that was with Kikyo.
The binding on her powers was another matter, but one she'd already been aware of due to her time with Hitomiko. Youko had been testing the binding with his powers slowly and probing her energy to see if he could figure out how to break it. So far he had determined that the binding was similar to a barrier that wrapped around her power core in an attempt to hold everything within, but it seemed her powers were strong enough to seep around through the barrier but not all at once.
This time when she entered the dojo, Kuroune was also in there waiting for her. At his request, she relaxed into a state of meditation and began pulling her power to the surface. She felt as a tendril of his energy reached into her and began to prod at the barrier as energy slipped slowly through. After several minutes, she was pulled from her meditation and opened her glowing silver eyes to look at the two youkai before her.
“I've never seen a barrier quite like the one that wraps around your power, but with some time I think I could pinpoint the weakness and break it.” Kuroune offered.
“I never realized that it was a barrier before,” she offered in response. “I just knew calling forth my energy has always been a struggle.”
“I might need to reach out to my brother; he's more of an expert of barriers than I am.”
Kagome perked up at that, as Kuroune had never mentioned anything about his family before. “Is your brother here in the village?”
Kuroune shook his head in the negative. “My family are from the coast and are barrier experts. My father exiled me from the clan a long time ago, but my brother will still speak to me if I head out there.”
“Your own father did?” Kagome asked in surprise and slight disgust.
“He only need his eldest to control the blood coral crystal and to him I was a disappointment for playing around with the humans.”
Blood coral crystal ran through Kagome's mind as her eyes widened in pure shock before turning into a look of horror. Youko was at her side immediately. “Kagome?”
“What was your brother's name?” she questioned softly while looking down at her hands and fidgeting.
“Tsukuyomaru, why?” he queried.
Kagome looked up to meet his violet eyes with tears in her own silver hued ones. “I'm sorry Kuroune, Tsukuyomaru was killed some time ago by Taigokumaru for not wanting to feed on humans anymore after mating with one.”
Violet eyes widened at the news, “But Tsukuyomaru was his favorite and the only one there able to wield the barrier crystal.”
She shook her head in response to that, “Taigokumaru took his hanyou daughter Shiori who had the powers to control the crystal with great precision.”
“Shiori? I have a niece?”
“Hai, she lives in a village on the coast with her mother. I'm not sure if they're treated any better than when we left, since the humans didn't like her mother mating with a demon and they feared Shiori.”
Kuroune looked to Youko and the fox demon nodded before the bat demon returned his attention to Kagome. “Prepare to leave within the hour, we will leave to the village to collect my niece and her mother and bring them here.”
“Would they be welcome in a demon village?” the miko questioned softly.
“There are other hanyou here and they will have Youko's and my protection.”
/\
//\\
//--\\
\\--//
\\//
\/
 
Kagome had changed into a deep purple kimono with golden flowers embroidered on it. Her obi was solid pink and her hair was allowed to cascade down her back in waves of black ink. Kuroune waited for her at the side of the night carriage and helped her up into it before using his youki to direct it to the coast where his family had lived. A few moments after take-off he pulled Kagome into his lap, wrapping his arms tightly around her and burying his face into her hair.
“What happened to everyone?” he questioned softly.
“I managed to reach Shiori with words and she ejected the entire clan from her barrier, allowing Inuyasha to slay them and us to catch her before she hit the ground. Your father and clan were all killed and Shiori had Inuyasha shatter the crystal so his sword could absorb its power and become able to break barriers.”
“Then I only mourn the loss of my brother and thank you for helping and protecting my niece.”
“Shiori's just a child, of course I'd protect her.”
They were quiet the rest of the trip until they reached the village and Kagome directed the carriage to an outer part of the village to land where a single hut stood. Kuroune scooped Kagome into his arms and then leapt down before settling her on her feet. The air was cool as the waves crashed against the shore of the nearby beach. The miko slowly approached the hut and tapped the side of it a few times.
“Shizu, are you there?”
“Who's there?” demanded a small voice from inside.
“Is that you Shiori?” Kagome asked softly through the tatami door. “It's Kagome, from the group that freed you from your grandfather.”
“Kagome-sama?” the small voice questioned as the tatami mat was pulled aside before the small child launched herself into Kagome's eyes while crying.
The miko easily caught the child and began running her hands through the girl's hair as she shifted her higher into her arms. “Where's your mother?”
The little girl continued to cry as a partially broken story softly leaked from her lips and into Kagome's hair. The miko's hold on the little girl tightened as the she turned clashing blue-gray eyes to the violet of her companion. “Her mother passed away last month, and the village has refused to help. Let's return to the village.”
Kuroune nodded as he led the woman to the carriage and helped her in while she kept hold of the small child. He would introduce himself to the child once she was able to calm down some, but this only reinforced that it was his duty to care for her as he was her only remaining relative.
----
Hope you enjoyed!