InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Three Days of Hell ❯ Chapter 11~Finally Pt2! ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Three Days Of Hell~ Chapter 11 By Mija

Disclaimer~I dont own Inuyasha or Company.

Finally~Pt.2!

~~~As soon as Inuyasha had finished filling her with his seed he promtly let her go and fell over on his back out cold. Kagome was surprised by this and just stared at him with her jaw hanging open. Then she heard his soft snores. He was ASLEEP? Kagome yelled in her mind. Ok she was not sure what she expected in the aftermath of thier mating, but she hadnt expected him to just keel over and fall the hell to SLEEP! Kagome fumed. Then the memory of Kagura and Kouga entered her mind. They too had fallen asleep immediatly afterwards. She sighed. It must have something to do with the way her scent made them all hypersensitive and hormones a raging. When the person affected finally got what they needed to ease the urge or need, they fell into physical and mental exhaustion. At least thats what she thought and thinking it made her feel better about Inuyasha falling asleep on her.

~~~Kagome sighed again and cuddled up next to Inuyasha. She was still naked and just wanted to be near him. His body was still slick with sweat and part of his hair clung damply to his face. She pulled the strands away gently looking deeply at his face. He was so handsome in his sleep. He looked peacefull and totally at ease, not a care in the world. And it hit her that she had never seen Inuyasha really relaxed like this before. Not even the few times she had watched him sleep. He had always been partially alert, tense. His face was always wearing a half frown or sneer when he slept, as if expecting to be pounced on by danger at any moment. It wasnt totally absurd. He had good reason to always feel tense and ready at a moments notice. But she hadnt realized just how much she took him for granted. As they all slept at night, he would always be there to stand guard over them as they rested, even in sleep he would never let his guard down, in order to protect them, even as they had all slept in peace, always knowing if anything approached Inuyasha would automaticly sense it first as he always did.

~~~Her heart began to ache for all he went threw for them. He risked his life for them on a daily basis, always suffering some wound or another fighting to protect them. He did so much, and got so little in return. Tears began to slide slowly down her cheeks as she moved so that she could lay her head on his chest and wrap her arm around him. She could hear his heart beating in a nice normal, calm rhythm.

"Ooh Inuyasha...youve done so much for us...for ME...please dont hate me when all this is over ok? I couldnt bare that....and dont worry.....even if you dont love me...even if this time we share isnt forever and you come back to your senses..I wont ever regret it for a moment...I would do anything for you...anything...because I love you." She promised to his sleeping form in a warm caressing whisper. As she had been speaking she was absentmindedly running her fingers in lazy little circles along his toned abs. She felt his muscles roll under her fingers and heard a soft purring coming from deep under his chest where her head lay. She looked up into Inuyasha's face and found he was still asleep.

~~~She turned back and grinned. Hmmmm..so his body was still sensitive and reacting to her touch, even in sleep? This was interesting. She couldnt help but giggle and feel a little giddy at the thoughts running threw her head. When he had claimed her it had been fast and fairly rough, she hadnt been able to really look at him, touch him and explore like most lovers were supposed to do. Could she really do this?? Should she? Oh she wanted to, this was the perfect time to take a good hard look at all of him while he was asleep, but would that be wrong? Was she some sort of pervert for wanting to molest him while he slept? Probably she thought but the more she pondered it, the more she really really wanted to do this. Shoring up her courage Kagome decided what the hell.

~~~She got on her knees and positioned herself so that she was at his side. Biting her bottom lip nervously she continued to draw lazy circles around his abs, again feeling his muscles ripple under her touch. This made her giggle. The rand her fingers in soft caressing pattern up along his chest then around each flat nipple. She grinned in satisfaction when she saw them bead up at her touch. The purr coming from his chest grew louder, yet he still slept. She bent over and licked one of his light colored nipples and was rewarded with a half growl. She peeked up, but yup he was still out. Getting bolder she licked the other nipple adding a few nips and sucking on them lightly.

"Oooh Ka...go..meeee..." came Inuyashas soft whisper, which startled her and had her jerking up into an erect positon. The thought she had woken him up. But when she looked at him shyly, a blush on her face, she saw he was still sleeping. She sighed with relief. Then gasped as she noticed something very large and thick sticking straight up winking at her. (ok that was cheesy, but I had to do it..hehe)

~~~Kagome had known Inuyasha's cock was huge, she had felt it, but she had not actually had the pleasure of seeing it. She took the oppurtunity right now to look it over in better detail. It looked like solid marble. A shade darker than the rest of him, but actually really nice looking, although she didnt have anything to really compare it to, unless you counted the brief glimpse of Kouga's but Inuyasha had him beat and he was only half demon. This made Kagome grin. Oh wouldnt Kouga just loooove to hear that? She was sure Inuyasha wouldnt mind hearing it too, but she didnt think she would ever be bold enough to actually tell him to his face. She had been absently stroking the soft nest of silver curls below his abs but above his erection. She saw that her minstrations were making his cock twitch. She giggled like a silly school girl, then almost laughed when she realized she was a silly school girl still, but held it in check so as not to wake Inuyasha up.

~~~The need to feel it and see what it felt like over took her and she gently touched it with one finger. If anyone had been watching they would probably laugh at how she had touched it, as if it would strike at her like a snake. Getting even bolder she curled her entire hand around it and squeezed gently. Wow, he was soo hard, yet soft at the same time, his skin was soo soft, like satin, but hot. Heat seemed to pour off of it in waves. She liked the feel of it. She still couldnt believe that it had fit inside of her. No wonder it hurt she thought. She began to move her hand up and down gently over its length, savoring the feel of it in her hand. She was surprised to see a small drop of clear liquid bead at the tip of it, and wondered about it. She knew what it was but she wondered what he would taste like. So she bent over and ran her tongue over the tip of his hard shaft.

~~~She scrunched her mouth and nose up a bit, it wasnt bad, a bit salty and musky but all in all not a bad taste, but she wasnt planning on making it a part of her diet anytime soon. That thought got her blushing again, but made her think of wanting to really taste him. So she did. Still stroking him, she bent over and wrapped her lips around the tip of him and started to lick it as she suckled on it. Instinctivly she bagan to move her head lower and take more of him into her mouth till she couldnt take anymore of him in without chocking. She was just little over half way down his shaft, thats how huge he was. There was enough room to take all she could in her mouth and still grip him with her palm and stroke him. So she did. As she stroked him she pulled up sucking on his length, grating her teeth gently against the sides of his skin, then when she reached the tip she paused briefly to suckle the tip and lick it a bit then took him back into her mouth fully. She did this several times before she started to get a cramp in her jaw for goodness sakes. She groaned while he was still in her mouth at the unfairness of his girth and her small mouth and weak jaw bone. She almost lept out of her skin when a clawed hand clamped down on her head and grabbed her hair and tugged on it lightly. Without releasing the part of him in her mouth she looked up and saw his golden eyes looking down at her. He had a frown on his face, a half snarl on his lips exposing his fangs and a look on his face she wasnt all sure of. OH SHIT! she said, but it only came out muffled and garbled since her mouth was still full. Inuyasha growled and hissed. The look on his face grew more intese as he grabbed a fist full of hair and yanked on it a bit more roughly.

"Oooh your really going to pay for that bitch." Inuyasha growled.

A/N~okies next chappie..what do you think?? a bit better?? worse?? let me know k? sorry it was short, was actually going to write an entirely different chap but I thought Kagome deserved some playtime dontcha think? So I wrote this instead..lol..I want to thank you all for such wonderfull and helpfull reviews..:-) you guys are awsome!..(does anyone actually still say awesome anymore? damn im old) blushes. Ok ok gonna go for now but let me know what yall think, till the next chap be well be happy and read ya laters..huggs Mija..:-)