Fake Fan Fiction / Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Bomb ❯ Merry Christmas from Himenokori ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well here it is the rest of the holiday spectacular has arrived. I hope you all have enjoyed reading this, and I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. May your lives be full of fun and surprises (the Good Kind). Hopefully I will see you in a few days with the first installment of the next "season" of this set called Sugar Rush.

See You Again.

 

Cherry Bomb 12: Part 3

 

Holiday Spectacular

 

D and Leon re-joined the dinner table and tried to quietly sit and enjoy the many desserts that had been laid out before them. Lord D looked curiously at his son who looked up and smiled. Lord D felt that smile down to the depths of his soul. He surveyed D and noted the ring on his finger. "Child, what trinket is this?" Lord D took his son's left hand and stared down at the ring that glistened in the light of the candles that lighted to dinner table.

"It is a western tradition father," D explained. "Leon wants to formally unite us, for the rest of our lives," D smiled over at Leon who blushed refused to meet anyone's eyes.

"For however long that might be," Lord D said and tried not to dwell on the fact that his son's life could very well be coming to a tragic end.

"Yes," D said with a sad smile. "I am happy father, please do not…"

"You are my child…how could I not?" Lord D sighed, he stood from the table no longer able to enjoy the sweets D looked down at his half eaten mousse and sighed; his father had never shown him affection before, yet now he feared. Could he be so seriously close to death? D blinked and re-called himself to the curious stares that were being directed to him and Leon. D smiled and forced himself not to worry over what could not… Would not be changed. He would have this child, no matter the outcome.

D allowed his hand to be gawked at by everyone and the evening proceeded with lots of laughter and good food. Leon looked at D as he sat with Jill and the Arcadians and talked of the fabulous Arcadian palace and some of their many adventures. He saw the glow to D; his hair had grown in beautifully. D looked up, a smile on his face. The same tender smile that he saved only for Leon was there for all to see, and Leon realized just how much he had to be thankful for.

 

Break

 

D breathed in and tried not to shiver in the chill of his father's room in the pet shop. He would never understand his father's love of cold climates. For some reason he could not abide heat and hated the temperatures of L.A. D rubbed his hands over his chilled arms and looked up at his father. The chill was not the only reason he shivered. He felt Leon place a supportive hand on his shoulder as his father instructed him to lie back on the bed.

Lord D looked over his son and sighed, he never thought he would have to do a physical on his own son, especially not this kind of physical. Lord D placed his hand on D's abdomen; D suppressed a startled cry at the temperature of his father's hand. Lord D smiled at D and gently probed his stomach. He pressed down and D winced. Leon looked up and frowned at Lord D. "It is fine, I need to gauge how far along the process of accommodation you are." Lord D told D. D nodded and held his breath as his father pressed along at strategic intervals along his still flat tummy.

D whimpered as his father found a particularly tender spot. Lord D pressed down and D squeezed his eyes shut. "Almost…" Lord D whispered, quickly, before he or anyone could think what he was doing, he slipped his hand beneath D's sheath and felt behind his testicles. D whimpered again and squeezed Leon's hand. Lord D removed his hand and breathed a sigh of relief that it was over. He turned and washed his hands in a basin of warm water. He turned as he dried his hands and saw Leon cuddling D close. With a sigh he turned and left them alone in the room. He could give them the results later.

 

Break

 

Ryo stared confused at the body that lay before him. The man was dead, this was for certain, no pulse, no heartbeat, and yet…he had a blush on his face as if he were embarrassed, about being dead. Once a body releases the spirit it grows cold and pale, or so Ryo had always thought. He looked up at Dee and was relieved to see him as freaked out as he was. "I half-expect it to move." Ryo whispered to Dee.

Dee sniffed the air and sighed, "Incense, looks like we're going to China town."

 

Break

 

Lord D sat at the table and smiled as his son and Leon strode forward arm in arm. D had begun to wear his hair in a ponytail at his nape as it had grown long enough now to bother him while he worked. "Well," Lord D said after they had sat and began to partake of their tea. "The first physical went rather well. The child is taking it's time before it calls for the accommodations, which means it will be a small child, this is a good thing, the smaller babes that are born usually do not cause the expiration of their parents." D smiled brightly at Leon. While it had not frightened him terribly, the loss of his life, he had wanted to enjoy his child a bit with Leon before he left this world.

"So, he may be ok?" Leon asked, feeling hope bloom in his chest. He was looking forward to the birth of their child, and yet he dreaded it. Lord D nodded, not daring to show the relief that burgeoned in his breast.

 

Break

 

Christmas Eve

 

D smiled at the tree as he watched Chris circle it and look for gifts with his name on it. Although the tree was almost six feet tall, the presents piled up to nearly half the size. Ryo, Dee and Bikky had opted to come to the pet shop for the holiday. It was a merry time; even his father had slipped several packages underneath the tree. D felt tears gather in his eyes, he never thought he could be this happy. His life before Leon was cold and empty. He feared it would always be so, and now. Leon placed a hand on D's arm and pointed upward. D had been so lost in thought that he had not noticed that he was standing under the mistletoe. "Waiting for me?" Leon said and took him into his arms.

"Always," D said and pressed his lips to Leon's, "I think I was always waiting for you, love."

Leon slipped his tongue into D's mouth, he pulled back after a moment, "You don't have to wait anymore, I'm here, and I'll always be here, loving you." D laid his head on Leon's chest and was perfectly content.

 

Break

 

Christmas Morning

 

Chris could hardly contain himself, it was Christmas morning, it was finally here. He ran and shook T-Chan. -Wake up T-Chan, it's Christmas. - Chris tripped over Pon-Chan on his way out of his room. Bikky sat up in bed and looked with an amused smile on his face as he heard Ryo and Dee greeting Christmas with surly growls as Chris ran into their spare room. Chris opened Leon and D's door carefully. He peeked over the bed and saw D sleeping on Leon's chest, his fingers curled around Leon's hair that now brushed past his shoulders.

Chris reached out a hand and placed it on D's shoulder. D moaned and snuggled closer to Leon. "Not now, Love, the children will soon be awake," D mumbled and pulled the blankets over his head. Leon opened bleary blue eyes and stared into Chris excited face.

"The children are awake." He said his voice gruff with morning sleepiness. D peeked his head out of the blankets and looked behind him to see Chris smiling brightly.

-Wake up D, it's Christmas! - D smiled, he felt his father before he saw him. Lord D stood in the doorway, and motioned for D to follow him. D crawled from bed and followed his father from the room. Leon moved to follow but Lord D shook his head and indicated Chris who watched the proceedings with the curiosity that only a child could show.

Leon nodded and scooped Chris into his arms and laughingly strode from the room. D sat on his father's bed and bore his touches and probes. He winced when he checked for tenderness along his lower abdomen. "Just as I thought," Lord D said. "Soon your stomach will make room to accommodate the child, and then the real pregnancy can begin. I will be here with you throughout, so do not fear. The pain may be great, but if you are calm and try to relax, you should be able to bear it." Lord D said. "Now come, I think we have delayed the celebration of the birth long enough." D smiled tremulously at his father and wished his father had left Q-Chan with him when he returned back to Chicago with the Arcadians.

Bikky and Chris were both sitting on the floor by the tree and the adults had sat around the room on various chairs and cushions. Dee looked up at Lord D and suppressed a shudder. Lord D was worse than Count D when it came to coldly accepting that he had inadvertently caused the death of a person. The pet he sold had indeed killed the blushing man, but according to the contract, the man was not to ever watch the cat while it bathed, and he did and so he died, and so Lord D, could not be held accountable for his breaking the contract and ending up dead, case closed. When he had learned of the death he had merely shrugged and asked for his cat back.

Ryo began to hand out the gifts; he found a large white box with purple trim. He handed it to D and smiled as he read the card. It was from Leon, although he and Jill had helped him pick it out while they were investigating a murder, it would suit D. D opened the box and moved aside the tissue paper, he stared in awe at the white Cheongsam that lay pristine in the confines of the box. The fine silk shimmered with silver threads and a purple, blue and gold peacock covered it from his left shoulder and circled around and would wrap his body and end at his left foot. Further in the box was a sheath with sleeves that would brush the floor when he stood and a silken sleeveless sheath to go underneath. The white pants and matching silk slippers were all there with a jeweled belt to circle D's slim hips. "Leon, it's beautiful, wherever did you get this?" D asked.

Leon blushed, "some store down the street, I wanted to go back and get you another one, but I could not seem to find the store."

"What store?" D asked, his clothes all came directly from China, no store in America would sale such exquisite pieces.

"It was called, That Boutique," Leon smiled, "A lady named Aurora owned it, said she had been waiting for me to come and buy it .She was so darned pleased when we left, then we could not find the store again, no matter how hard we looked."

Ryo nodded, Jill has done tons of searching, but the only listing for it is in a mall in Chicago." D smiled, it seemed The Arcadians were playing around again. He looked down at his ring and remembered Andy's excited chattering as she gushed and planned a February gathering on Arcadia where he and Leon could celebrate their love. She was so pleased about the snow that would cover the palace and make it look like a fairytale that she said D would fabulous in a white Cheongsam and Leon could blue, her husbands court color.

On and on she had went until Nestoir and Daphnus had to drag her from the house and still she had called him over these many weeks planning and asking him for his preference. D smiled, He had never been so happy in his long life as he was at this moment. He looked aver the room with shining eyes and sighed. Leon stared in awe at the Rolex that D had gotten for him. He impulsively kissed D's lips. D laughed into his mouth and grinned as Chris and Bikky made headway thought the pile of Gifts. Ryo and Dee had disappeared behind the tree, D was sure to exchange personal gifts and share a kiss or two. D smiled; briefly before the rest of the gifts were handed out, D wished them all a very merry Christmas.

 

End Holiday Spectacular and Cherry Bomb.

 

I hope you all have enjoyed reading this and pleas look for the next installment of this set called Sugar Rush, yep the wedding ceremony and the pregnancy will all take place. I hope you will enjoy it. I look forward to reviews. On a side note, I am taking a much needed break for the Holiday, see you soon and I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year.

 

Hime no Kori ~ The Ice Princess