[FanFics] Support This Site
[ New Forum ] [ Register ] [ Login ]
« Email Author » « Author Profile » « Other Works By This Author » « Add Author to Favorites »
« Write Review » « Read (1271) Reviews » « Add Story to Favorites » « Alert Webmaster »

"Metamorphosis." Reviews/Comments [ 1271 ]
Pages (85): [ 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  >  » ]
 Title: wait...
Reviewed By: darkangelprincess24 [MediaMiner Member]  On: November 30, 2005 17:48 CST
Comment/Review:
I'm confloosed. In an earlier chapter, didn't Kagome say that she took this medication so she couldn't get pregnant????????????? Can you please answer me, I'm really confused...
 Reviewed By: ColShaLin [MediaMiner Member]  On: November 13, 2005 15:11 CST
Comment/Review:
I am one of those OCD people who have to read everything in order and I don't like to start one story until I am done with another. So, thinking that the Purity series was coming to a close, I finally began (and finished, in several LONG sittings) Metamorphosis. Number one: YAY! Another Purity! Number two: I wish I had started Metamorphosis sooner. What a spectacular story! I cried, I grinned like an idiot, I did a lot of reading with goosebumps. You have such a way with words, these characters come to life in your stories more for me than they EVER did in the anime series. Thank you for continuing to write, even through all the morons who make you want to stop. Everyone else appreciates you and your talent. And you wanna know why *I* like your lemons? Because they are not only tasteful and imaginatively written, but also full of real emotion and passion. Bravo!
 Reviewed By: Krami [MediaMiner Member]  On: November 10, 2005 01:42 CST
Comment/Review:
I remember when you posted this story on AS.com, and I remember how very angry I was at those who only read this story for the lemons, and those who "demanded" them. The reason I completely adore your writing is because while others will put the sex in just for the hell of it, you time it perfectly. Just know that for every one horrible reviewer, there are about a thousand or more who love your stories, and will gladly back you up should you need it. Don't let them get you down, they aren't worth it. Oh and, I believe it was you who inspired me to write some of my first stories on AS.com. Though I will never be as great a writer as you, I must thank you for inspiring me to become a writer. Again, wonderful story!
 Title: Wow
Reviewed By: kane shi megami [MediaMiner Member]  On: November 09, 2005 22:31 CST
Comment/Review:
I have just finished reading the entire story, and all though it took me three nights (because of my son), this was well worth the read. I've already read just about all of your stories and this one lived up to the others. I like how you make the story "complete" in a way, everything seems to have closure and everything is developed all the way. I love your writing style and hope to one day be able to write a fraction of as well as you. I do hope that you continue to write manymore of these stories. It seems there are so few great stories out there and this was a much needed break. I was sad to read your author's notes at the end, usually I never bother to read them, but I felt that even though you didn't want a review I had too simply because this story was so well written. And in my 'little' opinion, people are stupid for leaving flames. Reviews are meant to be for positive feedback to help the author not tear down their confidence in their writing. And to not even bother leaving an email address is simply cowardly. I hope that you read my review and not thing of it as a 'pity' review because it's not. I don't ever bother writing reviews unless I think it will benifit the author at all. Thanks for listening to my babble and by the way I LOVED THIS STORY.
 Title: whoops
Reviewed By: Iloveinus589 [MediaMiner Member]  On: November 08, 2005 19:08 CST
-bleh- I wrote my review for this in P4 accidently...sorry >_
 Reviewed By: -papercut-koi [MediaMiner Member]  On: November 06, 2005 14:56 CST
Comment/Review:
I've read your author's note and I just wanted to say that you shouldn't feel upset if people didnt like your fic. Your an amazingly talented writter and the only reason im starting up my own fiction is because you inspired me greatly. I've never read any stories which could surpass your greatness. You have a gift and those who do not recognize it and condem it are idiots. Im looking forward to readying any new and upcoming fics. Keep up the amazing work and remember you have tons of fans!! I just hope that once i post my story you'll read it and review it and let me know if im doing alright...its always nice knowing your idol likes your work ;)
 Reviewed By: IfICouldMarryInuyashaIwould [MediaMiner Member]  On: October 07, 2005 19:03 CDT
Comment/Review:
I am SO sorry I didn't review lastnight. I tried like 20 times, but it wouldn't accept my review. What I was going to say was that you have no reason to think that there's any kind of cause/effect relationship between my reviews and the quality of the story. It's definitely in the upper eschalon of stories of my experience (I've tried to encorporate the phrase "upper eschalon" into my vocabulary as much as possible ever since I heard it in a beer comercial. I feel as though I should put my pinkie up when I say it.) Keep it coming and I'll keep reviewing! ~I.I.C.M.I.I.W.
 Reviewed By: Aishiteru148 [MediaMiner Member]  On: October 03, 2005 19:47 CDT
Originality/Creativity: 9 of 10
Comment/Review:
I know you asked us not to review...but it was to beatuifull, to well writen for me to say thank you and congradualate you on an excellent peice of writing...
 Reviewed By: marie14  On: September 27, 2005 16:23 CDT
Comment/Review:
waa!!! i read it but now i want more! lol shoot. lol well i loved it!!!!!!!!!!
 Reviewed By: chibitenshi  On: September 26, 2005 16:29 CDT
Comment/Review:
WOW, i liked this one a lot too!! although i have to admit that 'Chronicles' was better, I still thought this story was better than some of them I have read in the past!
 Title: *speechless*
Reviewed By: naiobi [MediaMiner Member]  On: September 23, 2005 19:45 CDT
Comment/Review:
OMG I couldn't stop reading this story. I was either rushing out of bed or rushing home to the computer just to continue reading this amazing Inuyasha/Kagome fanfic. I believe this is the best I/K fic I have ever read. The plot was great and I love how you included a lot of the characters in the story to have a special role. Now it's time to check out your other stories... I'm sure I won't be disappointed! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story.
 Reviewed By: sedelia [MediaMiner Member]  On: September 18, 2005 00:10 CDT
Comment/Review:
Wow, I love your stories!!! Keep up the good work.
 Reviewed By: woo hoo122 [MediaMiner Member]  On: August 28, 2005 01:27 CDT
Comment/Review:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD HOW DID U WRITE THAT MUCH!!!!
 Reviewed By: miss_pocky_lover [MediaMiner Member]  On: August 23, 2005 09:13 CDT
Spelling & Grammar: 9 of 10
Comment/Review:
I'm just really sorry to hear people were being assholes about the fic, it's my favorite fic I've read so far and that's really saying something I've read far too many for my own good, lol. Well I'm glad you stuck with the fic to the end, screw the flamers. Okay well ummm... keep writing these awesome fics and I'll keep reading^_^
 Reviewed By: aishiteru7  On: August 22, 2005 01:05 CDT
Comment/Review:
TOTALY AWESOME! Not that yuka is my favorite character, but wo! I wasn't expecting that. And I must say that I totaly agree with a pro-life Kagome. Geeze the way yuku said her sentences were just like, bringing out the evil in it. Thank you for a pro-life Kags. ~Mina

Write Review/Comment
optional
Style of Writing:
Spelling & Grammar:
Originality/Creativity:
Enjoyment Factor: Is this a fun to read or a boring fanfic?
Overall Rating: Not necessarily based on the other ratings.
Review/Comment:
required
If you've rated the fanfic, please try to explain your reasoning behind your rating
(You may enter up to 4000 characters.)

characters left
You may use the following HTML tags inside your comment:
<b>Bold</b>
<i>Italics</i>
<u>Underline</u>
<font size="3">Font Size</font>
<font color="green">Font Color</font>
Spam Filter:
required
Please enter the letters written below:

....###......######....########..##......##.