Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found: Royal Line Blues ❯ Welcome to Orchydsei ( Chapter 15 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 15  


Vegeta soon gritted his teeth at the scraping slide of them landing into something hard. Upward motions threatened to toss him up, but he left finger holes in the metal with the force of his grip. Everything lurched to the side, then under. Loud grinding noises deafened him, telling the Prince that they were tumbling along the ground of what must have been Orchyd's main desert. Instead of the lush verdant paradise Vegeta or Alvega had been, this planet's name was a joke. Freiza's men had purged this garden spot, turning it into a hellhole.

If not for the mineral wealth and night life, it would be far less attractive. Infrastructure existing from Freiza's time made for this planet to still be a thriving spaceport. At least according to what Tangelo reported.

Bulma whimpered and sobbed against his shoulder. Vegeta heaved a sigh of relief when at last things came to a crashing halt. He could just imagine the ship dragging miles across dunes to leave a wide trench just outside the city. Several kis flared, and he reached out to dampen his lest anyone suspect his true level.

Under him the woman squirmed, accidentally rubbing him in a very sensitive place. For a moment Vegeta straddled her, keeping his main weight off of her to shift to his thighs. It took a few minutes to collect his thoughts and make sense of what had just happened. Bulma's scent told him that she was partly unconscious still, and extremely afraid.

"Wake up woman, you're not dead," Vegeta grunted.

"What… what the hell… Get OFF ME!" Bulma screamed.

"Shit, stop screaming!" Vegeta snapped back at her. "We're alive, and if you'd just stop making that awful noise…"

"Get off me you ecchi!" Bulma screamed, squirming under him and beating his armor.

"Settle down you crazy woman!" Vegeta snarled, pinning her hands down. To tell the truth he'd felt the warmth of her soft body under his, and found it quite pleasant. So much in fact he didn't feel like moving because he ached all over.

"Who... what… Vegeta?" she gasped. "Get off me please!"

"Why are you acting so crazy woman? I'm not going to kill you! Settle down and let me think damn it!" Vegeta snapped.

"Please… just get off me…" Bulma whimpered. Vegeta lifted himself up, feeling her trembling in fear.

"Woman, why are you so scared… I'm not having sex with you, for Kami's sake!" Vegeta snapped.

"I don't know that!" she whimpered.

"I'm many things but I'm NOT a rapist!" Vegeta snorted at her. "Having sex with YOU was the furthest thing from my mind!"

"But you're pressing so close I…"

"How in HELL can I be fucking you if I have my goddamn CLOTHES on! Woman, you're CRAZY!" Vegeta yelled. Bulma settled down as he lifted himself off, and she realized he wasn't a threat. He tugged his gloved hands, trying to get his fingers out of the steel he'd torn into like butter.

"Then why are you on top of me?" Bulma asked.

"I wondered that myself. Perhaps I didn't want you crushed into icky paste when we were BLASTED out of the sky?" Vegeta harrumphed. By now Bulma had settled down, resting her hands on his armor, but had stopped pushing him off.

"Vegeta I'm sorry… I just flipped out,"

"Whatever, I don't need your apologies, woman," Vegeta snorted, moving to get off her.

"No… I mean… it's all right… I’m not…"

"Baka woman," he grumbled, rolling over to the side. "You'll be the death of me."

"You were shielding me… that’s why…"

"Shut up and let me think…" Vegeta snarled, all hot and bothered at the thought she assumed he was doing something as dishonorable as forcing himself on her.

"I really am sorry… I didn't mean to…" Bulma apologized profusely, crawling over to him. "You possibly saved my life and here I am thinking the worse."

"I said forget it!" Vegeta snapped.

"Relax Vegeta… why are you so worked up, and why in Kami's name are you blushing so much?"

"You ask stupid questions. I'm going to find out if your friends are still alive, and fix our position…"

"Vegeta wait," she said.

"You're trying my patience," he snorted. Bulma caught hold of his cheek, and then leaned up on her toes to put her arms around his neck. Before he could stop her, she kissed his lips briefly. Vegeta's first inclination was to push her away, but damn if she didn't feel good right then and there.

"Woman…" he breathed as she moved her face away.

"Relax… I'm not going to hurt you," she grinned like that idiot mom of hers. "You can put your arms around me if you want... I'm sorry about what I said earlier..."

"You're wasting my time with this foolishness…" Vegeta panted, hating that he couldn't seem to move a muscle with her there in his arms. Especially since she was pressing her body tightly to his.

"You ARE blushing…" she crowed in triumph. "And I think I know exactly why…"

"Spare me the humiliation," Vegeta grumbled. He pt his hands on her hips, and tried to pull her off of him.

"I'm just trying to thank you for saving me, and let you know I didn't mean it when I accused you of…" Bulma said as sweetly as she could, still leaning up on him.

"I thought this foolish custom was what two humans did just prior to mating," Vegeta panted.

"Oh… yeah but it also…" Bulma gasped, and then let go. Vegeta hiked a brow at her face turning the same shade as his was.

"Also WHAT?" he asked, his curiosity piqued. He grabbed Bulma's hips and trapped her there against his body.

"Also… I mean… it's something that a woman and man do… just because they appreciate what they've done for each other…"

"Isn't that what two mated people do or is it some kind of prostitute game…"

"No I mean it's what someone does when they… I mean a kiss doesn’t ALWAYS lead to sex… it's sometimes just… oh Kuso…" she babbled, almost letting something else slip.

"Hmm, I though it was also to shut noisy women up," Vegeta smirked. Bulma opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off when he quickly pecked her cheek then her lips. She shivered and blinked up at his triumphant smirk.

"I thought so. What an improvement," he grinned, then let her go with a playful push. "Now are we done with this idle nonsense? I've got a mission to continue…"


Bulma panted, hiding her furiously blushing face in one hand. It had only been a playful parody of what she'd done; lasting a fraction of an instant but it threw her for a loop realizing that Vegeta had kissed her. Not a long sloppy French kiss, but an innocent touch of the lips to hers. She opened her mouth to say something else, but Vegeta had already opened the doors and walked out down the hall. Something oily had left itself on his mouth, and he raised his glove to wipe it off. A pink stain was left behind on the side of the material to his chagrin.

"What the fuck?" he mumbled. "Stupid earth females and their garish face paint!"

"Woman, I've a great deal to do… so make yourself useful and check on your two friends… while I make sure the ship's secure, and make contact with my old comrade at arms…" said Vegeta.

"But we've crashed outside a city… what if someone shot us down and is coming here to kill us…" Bulma squealed, catching hold of his gloved hand.

"Who could be nastier than I can Woman? You can't tell me you're afraid with me around?" Vegeta smirked.

"I need you to protect me," Bulma whispered, clinging tightly to him.

"Stop being silly. Go to the lab, gather some of your equipment, and make sure we have provisions encapsulated. Make sure that you have the scouters and whatever you can carry to repair electronics. I'm going to have to go into town and see if we can get this ship repaired…"

"Well we COULD encapsulate it and take it with us into town…" said Bulma.

"I don't want them seeing the capsule technology, woman," said Vegeta. "Nobody is aware of its existence, and it may be a useful bargaining chip. How can you explain to someone that we need to fix a ship and then suddenly it's nowhere in the crash sight…"

"But someone might be coming to see if we're dead!"

"More likely scavengers coming by to see if a few unfortunate souls can spend money to get a ride," Vegeta scoffed. "Now, hurry… I'll check on the other weaklings and fix our position…"

"Vegeta… what if… I mean you locked out the computer with your stupid Saiyajin voice commands, how in hell am I supposed to be of any use? I could easily determine what needs fixing…"

"Hmm, good point. You do that. The codeword is Alaghhhrvelg, which should release the controls to manual…" Vegeta whispered. "But if you share that with anyone…"

"Okay… where's the engine room…"

"That way…and if anything DOES happen you scream as loud as you can. I'm sure I'll be able to hear you in any part of the ship…" Vegeta said.

"Jerk, I'm NOT that loud!" Bulma snapped, yanking her hand away from his and smacking his arm.

"My point's been proved," Vegeta snickered. "Now off with you!"

She dodged his attempt to swat her backside, her fear forgotten when she stormed off to the engine room. Thankfully she was keeping her head in a tense time, for he had forgotten she'd be a good candidate to assess the damage. As long as she obeyed him. The cueball and the woman could be the ones logical to gather supplies. He didn't like to leave the weakling but he had little choice. Chances are that he and his paramour were already either dead or badly knocked out. He sensed a weak ki from Yamucha's prison, and went towards Krillen's quarters.

"Wake up, Baldie!" Vegeta called. "Are you alive?"

"Ohhh what the hell happened?" Krillen groaned. Vegeta overrode the lock and entered to see Krillen lying curled up on the mattress, which he'd braced against the wall. He uncurled it and let it fall, revealing Yumi there on a blanket.

"We were shot out of the sky…" said Vegeta.

"Excuse me?" Yumi demanded.

"The ship is damaged. We've arrived in one piece, and I need you and the woman's help…"

"What about Yamucha…"

"He'll stay with the ship," said Vegeta. "I'm going to check on him and your little friend after I get you sorted out. They weren't harmed because I can still sense their ki… and I'm assuming YOU can… "

"Are you sure? I mean you didn't exactly TRUST him…" Krillen pointed out.

"The idiot couldn't go anywhere in a damaged ship anyway," said Vegeta. "It's safer if he remains here for all our sakes. But I require you and your paramour to get yourselves together. I'll possibly need your fighting skills…"

"I want to know Ami's okay…"

"Fine," Vegeta said. He punched buttons on a wall console, which was used for shipwide communication. Lying together on the floor of the improvised cell were Yamucha and Ami.

"They're out cold…" Krillen commented. "But I can sense his ki…"

"I'll go wake them up. But right now you need to hear what I have to say… because unless you do, we're stuck here," Vegeta snapped.

"Now before you go ordering us around, what are we doing?" Krillen asked.

"Simple. This planet is in my home system, and we're getting parts to fix the ship, and a place to spend the night. Also, we're going into a very rough spaceport, so keep your mouths shut and follow my example…"

"Wait, someone shot us down? Does that mean that someone's got a price on our heads?" Ami asked.

"Bok Choi's troops delight in taking pot shots at incoming craft, and forcing them to crash. It's a clever ruse he uses. Because then they'll be forced to land, and seek assistance in the local towns. But the locals will insist that it's brigands, although I know better," Vegeta said.

"And you know this HOW?" asked Yumi, glancing up to see Vegeta haul Krillen to his feet.

"Because Freiza had him do the very thing when both of us were under his employ," Vegeta explained, glaring at her.

"Okay, let me get this straight… this Bok Choi dude's the head guy around here… wherever here is… but where is here?" asked Krillen, rubbing his bald head. He helped Yumi to shakily stand, and she sat down heavily on a pile of clothes nearby.

"We're on Orchydsei," said Vegeta. "Further in from the former Vejitasei…"

"Your home world solar system… but how…"

"Ask Bulma to explain it," Vegeta said. "Now, I have work to do. We'll be moving out in a half-hour. I suggest you make whatever preparations needed to travel in a desert climate…"

"Will we be flying? I mean do they KNOW who you are?" asked Krillen.

"They may not remember. And that's what I hope for. Most of Bok Choi's henchmen wear similar garb to my own. His elite keep what little order there is. Most of the locals fear them, for they supposedly have bought the protection of them…"

"What if some clown who hates lord Chop Sui's guts decides we're next on his shit list?" Yumi asked.

"Then we'll just have to deal with them. But I want no attention drawn to us. That's why it's best if you put on spare armor…" said Vegeta. "It's similar to the outfit you wore on Namek…"

"If you insist, but I still don't think it's a great idea…"

"What do the locals wear?" asked Yumi.

"Loose clothes, over armor if they are citizens. The merchants wear whatever they please from whatever world they're from. But if you and I resemble local Bok Choi elite, then nobody will bother us. They'll think we're just some of his henchmen out for a holiday. And the women are our slaves," Vegeta said. "I'll see you in half an hour. Be ready…"

"Slaves?"

"Oh, you might have guessed that since it's a desert culture, women must cover themselves. So no revealing clothes…" Vegeta said. "Cover your AE suit with that long loose bed sheet there… and you'll be close to what females wear…"


"He's GOT to be kidding," Yumi grumbled. Krillen helped her gather up what had been strewn around the room, including various clothes that had fallen out of the closet. He helped her fashion the blanket from the bed into a makeshift burnoose that she wore around her, showing only her eyes at the most.

"At least you don't have to wear your enemy's armor. Still I wouldn't' mind having this gear on in a strange place," Krillen said.

"Why is he taking you and me and not Brightbuns if he wants red shirts?"

"Because Yamucha will do everything in his power to piss Vegeta off. Besides, I'm guessing he's gonna leave them to watch the ship. Yamucha will be right at home judging from the first view I got of this place…" Krillen said, pointing out the porthole that he'd uncovered by shifting the mattress.

"I get it. Desert style…" said Yumi. She grabbed a sheet and tied it around Krillen to make a makeshift cloak.

"What's this for?"

"I don’t' know if people here are used to humans. For all we know they're green skinned with four heads…" said Yumi. "And likely humans aren't even known here…"

"True," said Krillen. "But don’t' worry, Bulma and I have been in space before… and if this is a planet close to Vegeta's blown up planet, I'm thinking he's a bit stupid to just go parading around like he's dressed… unless he expects his arrogance to clobber people…"

"We'd better keep him out of trouble if we have a prayer of seeing Earth again," Yumi sighed. "I'm gonna go check on Ami and Yamucha…"

"They can take care of themselves…"

"Now aren't you the least bit worried?" asked Yumi.

"After the way he's been acting around Bulma, I think he can handle himself. I want to keep an eye on Bulma so Vegeta doesn't make her do anything stupid. I don’t' trust him 100 percent, even though Goku does…" Krillen said.

"Ami's my friend."

"Yamucha's mine, but he's been a class A jerk lately," Krillen mumbled. "First he tells Bulma he wants to see other people, and then he pitches a fit when he sees her around any male that isn't a Z fighter… and then he hooks up with Ami and doesn't keep his voice down… you heard him!"

"Yeah… that was pretty obnoxious," said Yumi. "Usually I'm the one screaming the loudest…"

Krillen blushed profusely. "Sheesh can't we talk about something ELSE?"

"Sorry," said Yumi. "Got carried away. I guess Ami DOES need a little lesson. She HAS been really pissy towards Bulma since the party… c'mon let's go find Prince Veg-head and get our orders… and see if Yamucha and Ami are awake…"


A half-hour before they'd awakened, Vegeta assembled everyone in the small kitchen area. The entire ship was partway on its side, so it was difficult to get around without climbing on things. Vegeta stood giving a briefing on the planet's local culture, and a crash course on social faux pas. Krillen had listened patiently, while Yumi sat with an expression akin to a deer in headlights. Bulma nervously fidgeted with the scouter between her hands.

"I've managed to duplicate two of them with the parts you had, Vegeta," she said, tossing them to him.

"Good work. Now, I'm giving this to you, Baldie. You'll notice it's like the scouters you saw us use on Namek. There are certain frequencies that are safer to use than others… and this one is pre set…"

"What about me?"

"What about you?" Vegeta asked. "Just keep your mouth shut and your ears open, woman…"

"Hey now!"

"Listen to him, will you? We need his help to get out of this mess," said Krillen exasperated. "Okay, but I don't see what good this is going to do…"

"Yamucha and Ami are fine," Bulma said quickly. Krillen felt some relief as she walked over and stood near where he and Yumi sat.

"Let's move out. Time's passing all too fast for me," Vegeta said.

"Are you sure flying is smart?" Krillen asked.

"Of course. We have to play the part. Although most of them use sky sleds. Unless you WANT a ten hour walk…"

"Okay… lead the way," he said, following Vegeta out and down the stairs. They walked through a gaping hole in the side of the cargo bay, and Krillen gasped.

"Radical," Yumi commented, putting her shades on. Bulma blinked up into the twin suns blazing overhead. Vegeta seemed perfectly comfortable in his armor and AE suit underneath. A quick twist of the belt buckle on her suit and Yumi's generated a holographic field that made them appear to be wearing long floor length robes.

"Hmm, I see you've got a crude version of a chameleon belt," said Vegeta.

"It's a cosmeto-camoflager," said Bulma. "My specialty. Then we don’t' have to waste time with these clothes… as long as we APPEAR…"

"Humph…" Vegeta grunted. "Let's get going before I go deaf…"

"Better hold on tight," Krillen said to Yumi as he wrapped her arms around his neck. Resting on his back she could fly more easily than if he carried her love cradle style.

Vegeta slid his arm around Bulma's waist and levitated quickly into the air. Krillen took off only a few yards behind him with Yumi on his back. Bulma's hair whipped in the dry desert wind, and she was glad for the sunglasses she'd grabbed last minute. With her arm wrapped around Vegeta's hips and her other hand grabbing his shoulder, she felt somewhat secure. Under her armpit Vegeta's muscular shoulder tensed and bulged. He said nothing, streaking across the sea of dunes effortlessly. Bulma noticed that he kept his ki envelope purposely lower than she recalled him doing on earth.

"Is he always so fast?" asked Yumi.

"This is crawling compared to what I can really see him do," Krillen commented. "Don't give him any ideas. I mean I can keep up, but the further we fly, the more tired I get…"

Right under where Vegeta's hand grasped her hip, Bulma's skin tingled with anticipation. Having Vegeta so close was making her shiver with delight. All the blood seemed to pump faster in her ear, and she wondered if he could smell how nervous she was. Vegeta's nostrils flared, picking up the telltale scent of female pheromones. He smirked at the effect he was having on the poor earthling. His mind flashed back to how Yamucha had suddenly picked up Bulma and flown over the side of the dune with her when he left her behind to meet that purple haired boy that caused so much trouble.

Not that dispatching Freiza in a few blows of energy was trouble. Yet Vegeta couldn't forget the strange slant to the boy's eyes, and the angry set of his brow that looked almost Saiyan. Although the hair was definitely the wrong color, if it was black, he'd look remarkably similar in appearance to others in the Royal line. Not only was the King royalty, but other dukes and minor nobles shared royal blood of the house of Vejitasei.

It burned Vegeta up to think that possibly some half-breed brat like Gohan had achieved what he'd failed to do. There were only a handful of Saiyajin survivors. Unless there were those he didn't know about. Possibly the youth could be from the forgotten hunting world of Alvega, left behind by those who knew better than to venture forth on its surface. There were only large predators and abandoned hunting lodges of the rich on that world. The King and other nobles spent their leisure time, or trained for the royal military there.

"I'm going to find out who you are… if there are any surviving lines, the race banks will tell me whose brat you are, boy," Vegeta mumbled.

"Vegeta… hello…"

"What's your problem now woman?" Vegeta complained.

"You looked like you were in outer space… mentally…"

"So? You have a facility for stating the obvious that pisses me off…" Vegeta countered. He banked a bit to the left, and Bulma squealed as she felt her grip slipping. Throwing her free arm around his neck she hugged herself close as she could.

Grumbling, Vegeta swung her into his arms so he held her under the back and knees. Bulma panted heavily, burying her head into his shoulder as she trembled.  


Yamucha groaned, rubbing his head. His entire body felt like ripe fruit that had been battered around in a crate far past its expiration date. Distant voices echoed, and he thought he could hear Krillen and Yumi talking to Vegeta. Anger filled him, and he touched the scorchmark on his bare chest.

"Ami… are you all right? Speak to me sweetie," Yamucha urged, leaning over her. He shook her carefully. Relief came over him when he saw that she was relatively undamaged except for minor bruises.

"Where are we… Yamucha you're okay?"

"No thanks to that asshole prince… are you all right sweetie, can you move?" he asked, gently rousing her.

"Yes… but we're stuck in this room! He's locked us up!"

"Not for long," Yamucha said. He saw a small bundle of their things had been thrown into the room with them, including his orange Z fighter garb and a set of purple coveralls.

"Why did he do this? What did we ever do to him?" Ami exclaimed. "Our friends…"

"He wont' get away with this… I don't know WHERE we are, but I'll get us out. But first we need to get more appropriately dressed… don't you think?" he winked.

Ami blushed. With Yamucha's help she changed her skimpy nightdress for the coveralls. Yamucha noticed the insulated layers and utility belt, scratching his head.

"It almost looks like a project Bulma was working on. An AE suit…"

"AE?"

"Adaptive environment. This suit here can heat up or cool down depending on where you are. And it acts like a pressure suit. This here is the neatest part, because it's a holographic projector…" Yamucha pointed to the small belt buckle. He had pulled on his orange Z fighter Gi, and dug out a tan AE suit that was his size. Just why Vegeta had left them clothes and food was beyond him.

"His royal pain in the ass must not have wanted us dead, because he's left food and clothes…"

"Bulma's the reason he won't kill us, Ami. Somehow he's got her under his control, and he's forcing her to help him do whatever it is he's doing. And its up to US to stop it…"

"But we're in space, light years from earth!" Ami protested. "How are we going to know if we can get back?"

"Bulma can fix the ship. Once she does that we can get off this rock with the others and leave Prince of the Assholes behind… we don’t' need his help fighting the androids…" said Yamucha. "Obviously we've landed cause I don't hear the ship motors. I hear whistling sand, and I'm sensing various kis that aren't human… just outside the ship…"

"Yami we could be ANYWHERE!"

"First we get out of here though. When Vegeta's ki is gone…"

"You can sense him?"

"I can sense any fighter's energies… even if they're trying to dampen them," Yamucha crowed proudly. "One of the first things Master Roshi taught me. And he also taught me how to blow down a stupid door… but we gotta wait till Vegeta's gone… which should be right about now…"

"Do you sense Krillen or Yumi?"

"Krillen's ki is also gone. And I'm sensing nobody else beyond this door. So it's time to get out of this hellhole. Stand back, and cover your eyes… cause this is going to be loud!" Yamucha said. He stood with his hands at his sides, inhaling deeply. The power climbed inside his muscular body to a boiling point, and he raised his fists, cupping them together much in the manner that Goku or Gohan did.

"Ka-me-ha-me-hah!" Yamucha yelled. An orange yellow blast, not as powerful as Goku is but still respectable for a human's shot out from his skin. It slammed into the door hinges in two places. Then Yamucha kicked the door down powerfully with a well-placed roundhouse.

"Wow," she gasped. "That's…"

"Goku's the real master of it… he can blow a whole mountainside down. I'm not nearly as advanced as he is…" Yamucha chuckled, blushing slightly.

"Let's go then…"

"Wait, we need to find out where the hell we are first," Yamucha said, stopping her. "Follow me…"

Silently they crept through the empty ship. Reaching the flight deck they found they could stare through the forward viewpoint, into a panoramic scene of golden yellow sands. Yamucha punched keys on the panel, and was amazed to find the computer responded to his input.

"You don't date a tech whiz without picking up some of her skills," he said to a curious Ami.

"And I thought you were just another jock," she teased.

"This looks like my sort of place actually," Yamucha mumbled. "The entire planet's a desert… and from the info here, it's mainly just some sort of big spaceport."

"But they can't speak English can they?"

"No, but I'm sure there might be someone who has some way to translate things. You never know. But you don't need language to communicate…" Yamucha winked. "Okay… the nearest population center according to this electronic map is ten kilometers due east. And this thing's sensing slow moving life forms. If this world's anything like an earth desert, they'll use beasts of burden to get around… cause sandstorms would foul up any engines…"

"But it is an alien planet…"

"So? I've been to some pretty weird places on earth. If only Puar were here…" he mumbled. "C'mon… let's get some stuff together and get the hell out of here before Veghead and the others come back. Then we can see if some of the natives can help..."

"I hope you know what you're doing," Ami mumbled as Yamucha eagerly rushed through the ship. He found what he wanted in the galley, and quickly instructed Ami what she had to do.

There was no sign of their captors, or friends. A large gaping hole in the main cargo bay opened onto the outside. Air was rushing in, and Yamucha took a whiff of the hot dry atmosphere.

"Wherever we are we can breath. The gravity's about the same as earth… looking good so far…" Yamucha commented. He'd fashioned a set of Bedouin style clothes from bedsheets, and showed Ami how to work the holographic projector so she could come up with a desert like outfit of her own. Clad in a near replica to his old desert bandit gear, Yamucha led the way out of the ship. Ami followed him into the shade of a large sand dune.

"I'm not gonna ask why we don't fly…" she whispered.

"Sooner or later we'll see if they use camels or the equivalent. Then we'll just join the caravan… and we'll be to civilization… then we'll have to figure out how they do things around here…" he suggested. Shading his eyes with his hand, he saw several figures heading towards a distant point just below the horizon. Blurry images swarmed under the light of two intense spots that were far more dazzling than the hottest sun on Earth.

"Two suns… way out," Ami whispered.

"Yep. Two suns… damn hot," Yamucha whispered. "Better not wipe off any sweat. These clothes will keep us perfectly comfortable if we stay covered up. Don't take your outer cloak off at all…"