Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 28 Stars ❯ Progress ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

28 Stars
 
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ, or any of its characters or concepts.
 
Authors Notes of Spewing: Well, first off, I'm sorry about this chapter being so dull and a bit short, but a can promise to make it up to you guys. (I wanted to get this over with for a good reason.) Plus, there is a sort of lime that got cut at the beginning here…
 
Thanks to The Chichi Slaughter House for betaing!
 
 
Chapter 12. Progress
 
“Your turn, Kakarot.”
 
Vegeta smirked as he pushed Goku back onto the bed, landing onto the pillow, his hands gliding over the already naked chest, taking in the smooth skin and hard muscle. Deft fingers toyed with the larger Saiyan's nipples, before sneaking lower as the broad chest arched beneath their touch, the owner making small noises of enjoyment. Shuffling backwards a little, Vegeta laid a trail of kisses over the other's sculpted form, smirking a little more as muscles twitched. Glancing up, the other's dark eyes meet his own, tinged with a glint of nervousness. Vegeta shook his head, mock sighing as he ran a finger up the other's erection, making Goku's breath hitch.
 
“Maybe I should give you a show Kakarot…”
 
Vegeta's fingertip circling the head of his erection, Goku slumped back on the pillow, his tail thrashing against the sheets beside him, he putting up no resistance as Vegeta manoeuvred them around. Goku blinked in surprise as he was rolled over, his legs straddling Vegeta's shoulders, the other Saiyan looking up at him, cupping Goku's hips as his breath ran over Goku's shaft. His head propped up by the pillows, Vegeta glanced up, and ensuring Goku could see him fully before inching closer, his lips teasingly caressing the tip of his arousal. Trembling at the sight and sensations as Vegeta's tongue flicked over his sensitive skin, Goku gripped his own thighs, unable to tear his gaze away as Vegeta engulfed him.
 
His grip tightened as Vegeta started to suck, his cheeks hollowing, the view making Goku grit his teeth to hold back a moan boiling up from his throat. Vegeta's hands stroked over his hips, before trailing up his thighs, kneading Goku's own to into relaxation, trailing up his arms to ease the tense muscles. His tongue swept of the sensitive skin on the underside of Goku's shaft, tracing over contours with deft skill.
 
After some pandering to him over the recent “days”- much of which Goku enjoyed almost as much as Vegeta did- the prince had softened up to Goku again, despite the initial blow to his pride. And now it seemed, Vegeta enjoying a little piece of payback, not that Goku was complaining, even if he had the sense to do so.
 
Despite the time they had known each other years before, Goku was still discovering new things about Vegeta; although, considering the prince's secretive tendencies, it was hardly surprising. When he sat down and thought about it, Goku realised a lot of things had emerged from the prince that he'd never seen before, particularly involving his behaviour. Whilst he was generally as tense, reserved and scathing as ever, moments of breakdown occurred; Goku had never seen Vegeta be amused by something outside of a product of his own cruelty before now, for instance.
 
But then again, Goku had never seen Vegeta beneath him, panting and moaning his name. It had never occurred to Goku how good the word “Kakarot” sounded when it rolled out of Vegeta's mouth in such a manner. The willingness and trust Vegeta gave him was a marvel in itself. When Goku had asked Vegeta about it, the prince's answer had been reasonable, to the point of making the larger Saiyan feel somewhat close-minded.
 
“Why should my position matter to you, Kakarot? My preferences are my own choice.
 
“And you never knew until it happened.”
 
Goku blinked away sleep as he awoke, the bedroom they lay in dark so they could sleep. Looking down, he saw Vegeta's dark eyes gazing up at him from his chest, a small smirk tracing over his lips as he planted a small kiss on the broad muscles he leant on.
 
“About time you got up.”
 
“Morning Vegeta.” Goku's voice rolled out, still showing traces of sluggishness.
 
Making a soft noise in response, Vegeta gave a dry chuckle. “How do you know it's morning then?”
 
Looking up at Vegeta, apparently puzzled, Goku shrugged the question away with a sheepish grin. “We just woke up, what else do I say?”
 
His tail gave a gentle squeeze of Vegeta's waist as he lay there, before unravelling as rolled his eyes and Vegeta planted his palms on Goku's chest, pushing himself up. Watching Vegeta pull on his clothes, Goku retrieved his own, continuing to observe Vegeta out to corner of his eye, until the prince walked over to him and gave him a harsh prod, motioning to Goku's gi shirts. Hurriedly pulling them on, Goku stumbled through the door after Vegeta, following behind him, before he collided into the prince's back, winding him and making him lunge forwards. Catching Vegeta before he hit the ground, Goku chuckled nervously, mumbling an apology as Vegeta pulled away, growling in annoyance.
 
“How did your wife survive so long, Kakarot?”
 
Scratching the back of his head, Goku stood in the middle of hallway, his tail flicking around nervously. “Well, I guess she could hold her own.”
 
“Because the last thing you needed was more brain damage from that pan.” Muttered Vegeta, the tip of his tail flicking at the aggravating thought.
 
Seemingly ignoring the comment, Goku poked Vegeta in the middle the chest, grinning. “So could Bulma, in her own little way, couldn't she?”
 
Snarling, Vegeta slapped the offending finger away, turning from Goku, his arms crossed over his chest. “That is none of your business, Kakarot. I…” He trailed off, his tail swaying from his waist now, showing his agitation clearly as he stepped away.
 
Reaching over for Vegeta, Goku placed a hand on his shoulder, taking caution not to aggravate Vegeta further. “I'm sorry, Vegeta.” The flesh his hand rested upon tensed, Vegeta's face unseen.
 
“There is no need for pity Kakarot. It was a long time ago, and we both knew better. It would've ended somehow, anyway.”
 
Internally, Goku gave a grim smile, not for his own benefit however. She knew how important Vegeta's bloodline was to him. She knew how important his independence was. And moreover, she knew he probably wouldn't be allowed to accompany her. They were strange like that. Goku still wasn't sure what would happen to Vegeta once he died, but he had a good idea it didn't involve losing his body and becoming a sprit like normal people. He'd both helped save the universe, and gone out of his way on the path to destroying it. His life had been filled with so many extremes; Goku doubted they'd balance out to allow him to live with the rest of the spirits.
 
His voice calm, Vegeta continued. “We accepted some things have to end, Kakarot. It is life.” He paused. “It is an ending I am not bitter or regretful about. It is better than spite, or worse, drifting apart into apathy.” His shoulder relaxed under Goku's touch as he turned to him, his face maintaining its standard expression, his eyes dark and unyielding.
 
“You know she has moved on, Vegeta?” Goku asked tentatively.
 
Nodding, Vegeta suddenly glanced up at him, voice laced with suspicion. “How do you know, Kakarot?”
 
Goku faltered, looking around, before meeting the gaze of the suspicious prince, who stepped forward. The presence of the smaller Saiyan was overwhelming as he stood almost touching Goku, looking up with a determined frown. Reaching up, Vegeta grabbed Goku's gi, yanking him down, growling. “How?”
 
Goku swallowed, scratching the back of his head, not intimidated by the aggressiveness. “There's a little trick I found out…”
 
“What is it?” snapped Vegeta.
 
Goku smirked a little, wrapping an arm around Vegeta, ignoring the other's protests and indignant struggles. “You should know Vegeta, you've been subjected to it.
 
“When I pulled you through the dragonballs, remember? When the dragon leaves, I got a chance, Vegeta.” Goku grinned, scratching the back of his head. “It is sort of like leaving a door open, I think. I don't know how it works. All I know is I get a little look at the outside.”
 
Wrenching himself away, Vegeta narrowed his eyes. “You managed to get your damn arms out too!”
 
Nodding agreeably, Goku shrugged, looking around at the doors and fidgeting, uncomfortable at standing in the hall, although it seemed Vegeta wasn't going anywhere without some more answers. A diversion was in order; he couldn't give anything away yet. “Umm, it was Bulma wasn't it?”
 
Judging by the throbbing vein on Vegeta's forehead, yes.
 
“Well, she wasn't in Otherworld Vegeta, or anywhere else. So I figured she'd been reincarnated. I mean, I saw Chichi there, and a couple of others, but Bulma seemed to be gone.” Goku looked over to Vegeta, who still remained impassive, as though the news wasn't a blow. Even he had felt the sting of loss- he wouldn't get a chance to see his friend again.
 
“I suspected, Kakarot. A lot of them have been dead a long time, what else would we expect? Why was your wife still there then, Kakarot?”
 
“I don't think she wanted to leave…” Goku chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head.
 
Vegeta's expression hardened, his eyes narrowed. The air almost crackled with the tension he radiated. “She is waiting for you then, Kakarot?”
 
Goku raised his hands, shaking his head fanatically. “No, no Vegeta. You don't understand. She has someone else now. She wants to stay with him.” He sighed in relief as Vegeta's expression softened a little.
 
“Do you know him, or is it some worthless, puny human you have been traded in for Kakarot?” Vegeta chuckled, patting Goku's shoulder, his mood having taken a total turn in the last few seconds.
 
Goku eyed Vegeta. “You'll laugh, Vegeta. You wouldn't believe it if I told you.”
 
Vegeta rolled his eyes, his voice laced with sarcasm. “Oh what Kakarot? Did your old harpy hook up with the King of Demons then?”
 
Goku looked at him, his face impressive as his nodded. “Good guess, huh Vegeta? Chichi and Dabura are together in Otherworld. They seem pretty happy, actually.”
 
He didn't receive an answer, the only response being Vegeta's jaw slackening as the Prince digested the information. After a long pause, he looked up at Goku, still in disbelief. “The harpy and the demon?”
 
Goku nodded, grinning as Vegeta let out a short, harsh laugh. “Now that is irony, Kakarot.”
 
Blinking, Goku just shrugged it away, a little perplexed by Vegeta's reaction, despite the fact that it was very accurate too what he'd guessed. Waiting for the unnerving grin on Vegeta's face to fade away, Goku started fiddling with one of his wristbands. He glanced up when Vegeta nudged him as a prompt, finding his face normal once more.
 
“So, you aren't upset by Bulma moving on then, Vegeta?”
 
Pause. “…she wasn't the only one to move on.” Vegeta looked over at Goku pointedly.
 
Blushing, Goku looked down the hall, not being given a chance to retreat before Vegeta crept up to him, pushing him towards a door, smirking.
 
“I think it is time to train, Kakarot.”