Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 28 Stars ❯ 2:1 ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

28 Stars
 
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ. After I buy it, Vegeta will have to run in Takeshi's Castle and try to catch buns whilst wearing a straightjacket.
 
Author Notes of Spewing: I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years. Special thanks to my beta, TheChichiSlaughterHouse
 
Chapter 13. 2:1
 
Falling back through the door Vegeta had chosen randomly, Goku looked behind him to find they had entered the woodland, the canopies of the colossal trees bathing them in dappled shadow. Shutting the door behind him, Vegeta ignored it as it faded away, glancing around him to take in the surroundings. The large trees would probably restrict most flying and large ki blasts, unless they wanted to land into a big mess, that is. But it meant that they'd have to fight closer together, which might just be an advantage to show what he'd learnt about the splitting technique, since he was still having problems perfecting his ki. He couldn't get the bodies to fire different blasts very easily; it often made him fail the splitting and become a single form again. He smirked. Lucky he happened to go through this door then. He could fight Goku head on in a place like this easily, even if the other Saiyan knew the area better. And above all, being forced into close range contact gave him a better chance to touch.
 
Goku watched as a wide smirk formed on Vegeta's face, the Prince stepping back a few paces to attain some room as he frowned in concentration. Chuckling to himself, he realised Vegeta was trying to split. Folding his arms and waiting, not bothering to split himself, Goku wondered how much Vegeta had improved. It certainly would be interesting to see the progress Vegeta had made during his absence.
 
As the Prince frowned in concentration, Goku waited as plumes of orange smoke rose around him, soon to be blown away by the light breeze rustling through the tall trees, revealing a symmetrical pair of Vegetas, already wearing matching smug smirks. Dropping into a defensive position, Goku steeled himself for what the Prince might throw at him.
 
Concentrating, Vegeta set his twin sights on the Saiyan in front of him, both bodies crouching down and rushing forward with a small burst of ki, pushing a cloud of dust from the dry ground. Hopping back, Goku raised his fists, trying to battle off one of them, not noticing the other creep behind him, wrapping his arms around him and petting his chest through the gi. Spiralling around, Goku kicked the other away, a small blush forming on his cheeks from the touch. Spinning back, he grabbed the other Vegeta's arm, tossing him over his shoulder, trying to keep both in his vision.
 
The pair dived towards him, with surprising synchrony, their fists raised to punch the outnumbered Saiyan, who kicked one away, still letting the through the other. As the last split second, the attacker's fist unfurled, stroking Goku's chest before Vegeta was knocked away. Springing back up, Vegeta smirked, one of them wiping a bloodied lip, before jumping out of the way as Goku hurled towards them, choosing one as the other crept behind him, his fingers running through Goku's hair. Reaching the scalp, they gripped tightly, pulling the other Saiyan back forcefully as his partner span around from his retreat, sending a kick into Goku's abdomen.
 
Dropping Goku, Vegeta flew over to his counterpart, hovering in midair wearing a smirk as he looked down on the other Saiyan, noting the slight bulge in his trousers with internal smugness. Goku steeled himself as the pair swept down, the air pushing at his hair as they dived behind him, each grabbing a leg.
 
The air rushing out of his lungs, Goku spluttered at he was flipped upside down, the pair securing each leg. Wriggling in the hold, he growled as a deft hand ran up each leg, rubbing sensitive skin through the fabric of his gi, the touches aggravating him further, the feeling travelling straight to his growing erection. Catching his senses, Goku thrashed in the hold, bending his knees and trying to push away from the hold.
 
“I thought we were meant to be fighting Vegeta! Come on!” He yelled, trying to goad the Prince, but to no avail as fingers pinched his thigh teasingly, making him yelp at the sharp pain.
 
Straining, he curled upwards, reaching for the hands that were attached to his ankles, whilst pushing away the spare pair that were hindering him. Pushing against the hand holding his ankles, Goku flared his ki, one foot breaking free from Vegeta's hold. Swinging it around, he caught the other Vegeta in the thigh, causing sufficient distraction for his other leg to be released. Dropping to the ground, Goku rolled back as the pair flew down on him, but not in time as they caught up with him, trapping him against the hard earth.
 
Fighting as the pair held him down, Goku was far from giving in, as his ki started to rocket up, repelling the pair as they tried harder to force him down. Screaming, Goku ascended, tossing them both away like rag dolls, before pursuing them, his eyes narrowed in determination. He caught up quickly, not giving the pair any time to regroup.
 
Catching one by the leg, he pulled him back, before swinging at the other, knocking them together roughly and letting the pair plummet to the ground. Landing a few metres away, Goku wrapped his golden tail around his waist as he watched the pair stagger to their feet.
 
Glaring at the super Saiyan opposite, Vegeta backed off a few feet. If he kept this up, he wouldn't get anywhere- the splitting technique was difficult when managing large fluctuations of ki, more so when an angry super Saiyan was hammering at you. However, if Goku decided to split, he'd be, in proper terms, completely buggered. He knew all too well the advantage Goku would have when it came to stability. If he ascended and wrapped this up now, maybe he'd last long enough to beat the other Saiyan without returning to a single bodied form.
 
This'll have to be quick, then.
 
Howling, Vegeta let the power flow through his twin bodies, their hair bleeding into gold and eyes flashing into teal. Not wasting any time, he jolted forwards, hoping to take Goku by surprise.
 
Calm and collected, Goku jumped back into the air, letting the pair follow him. Continuing to progress backwards, he kept out of range of Vegeta, dodging the attacks thrown at him with ease, even as the Prince grew more aggravated.
 
This was ridiculous. Goku wasn't even trying to fight him- he just kept running away. Letting one of his bodies fly around the other side of Goku, Vegeta smirked. He'd just have to corner him then.
 
A smirk spread over Goku's face as the pair separated, one sneaking behind him. Vegeta fell directly into his trap. He shot forwards, slamming into the Vegeta in front of him, knocking him to the ground with a hard blow, before spinning around on the one bearing at his back. Charging towards the other Vegeta, Goku gave him no time to react as he grasped his ankle, swinging him to the ground so he collided with his twin. A large puff of orange smoke erupted from the pair as Vegeta's concentration broke, the technique failing.
 
Vegeta blinked, his ki slipping down and causing him to fade out of super Saiyan, leaving him with his regular dark hair and eyes. Trying to waft away the smoke, he froze when he heard a deep, predatory purr erupt around him. A small flare of ki from Goku blew away the remaining smoke, revealing him.
 
Or, to be more precise, both of him.
 
A pair of arms grabbed Vegeta at each side, preventing any escape as he was hoisted off his feet. Chuckling, Goku leaned in on both sides for Vegeta, nuzzling his neck, until he started struggling against the hold, growling, the Prince's attempts to headbutt him preventing it. Sighing, Goku tightened his hold, squeezing Vegeta's upper arm almost enough to hurt. When Vegeta was relatively still again, he leaned back in, one licking the shell of Vegeta's ear, whilst the other whispered to him.
 
“I thought you'd wanted this Vegeta. Surely that was why you kept touching me earlier…don't think I didn't notice, my Prince.”
 
A tremor ran through Vegeta, unused to seeing such a side to the other Saiyan. Maybe he shouldn't have gone out of his way to aggravate him; or judging by the hand sneaking up his shirt, not. By now, the pair had moved around, one behind him, stroking over his hips, whilst the other stood in front, and was already divulging him of his shirt. Vegeta swallowed as he watched his shirt descend to the ground several feet away, feeling warm hands run over his bare back and chest. He clutched at the Goku in front of him, tugging at the gi shirts, making to pull them off, but was pushed away, left in the enveloping arms behind him as their surroundings shimmered.
 
Looking around, Vegeta found they had returned to the bedroom. Evidently Goku had ideas, and he wanted to exact them in a more comfortable place than a forest. He swallowed, his face flushing at the prospects. Goku evidently wasn't showing any sign of reforming, or powering down; Vegeta knew he had no choice either way. But Goku hadn't forced him or hurt him before now, and Vegeta knew he would stop at the first sign he was given.
 
Vegeta glanced around as the pair chuckled, the vibrations from the one behind him running though him, before the other reached down, grasping his leg. Struggling, more opposed to the indignity of the action than anything, Vegeta was carried to the bed, his struggles preventing Goku from lowering him properly. Landing with a bounce, his twisted around, only to be face to face with one of the pair, strong hands clutching his shoulders. Goku ducked forward, capturing Vegeta in a kiss before he hand a chance to react, tasting the Prince with fervour, whilst his hands kneaded tense biceps.
 
Pulling back, he smiled at Vegeta, releasing his arms and stepping into the hold of his twin. “Just watch for now Vegeta.”
 
Vegeta opened his mouth, ready to protest, but stopped himself, smirking and scooting over the bed so he could prop himself on the pillows, looking every inch the arrogant Prince as he sprawled lazily over the bed. Goku chuckled at Vegeta's eagerness, his partner looking over his shoulder to meet the watching gaze of the Prince, not breaking it even as he ran his hand down his counterpart's clothed chest.
 
Vegeta looked on as deft fingers teased open a blue sash, tugging the tucked shirts away, before the hands crept under the fabric, running over the other's flesh. He could just see the defined abdomen muscles where an arm had pushed the shirt up, swollen with the power he maintained. The pair pulled apart, one turning away from Vegeta, the foremost one arching his back as he pulled the shirt over his shoulders to ensure his watcher as clear view as muscles bunched and relaxed, turning slowly as he tossed the shirt past Vegeta. The other stood a little further back and to the side, teasing his sash, and hanging it over his shoulder, whilst making to remove his shirt.
 
However, a wide grin formed over his face, and giving Vegeta a playful wink, his tore the fabric from his chest, letting the tatters fall off him themselves as he tossed the sash to Vegeta, letting it fall at the Prince's feet.
 
However, he paid little attention, his gaze still fixed on the pair as they toed off their boots. It was a totally different side of Goku this time, and Vegeta secretly wondered if relating this to a fight hadn't led to it. Until now, the other had been so much more tentative, and there certainly hadn't been an ounce of aggression from him in their `activities' so to say.
 
And now, the very same Saiyan was stripping for him. Or would that be stripping for him twice? Vegeta shivered, the confines of his trousers already far too tight, even as the pair melded together in a kiss. The battle between their tongues clearly visible to Vegeta, the Prince had to swallow a growl when he saw their tails ruffling against each other, the gold fur rubbing together. It wasn't like Goku was cheating on him, was it?
 
He gave a mental shake of the head. Quite the opposite. This was a show just for him. The prospect made the smirk on Vegeta's face grow further as he sat up on the pillows, determined not to miss a second of it.
 
Glancing over at Vegeta under hooded lids, the pair broke apart from their hold, each grasping the other's gi, sliding them down over their hips, as hand stunk under the material, stroking thighs and pushing it further. Stepping out of the pools of orange fabric, one of the Goku's ran his fingers through his partner's golden hair, whilst the other pressed against his chest. Both had their gaze fixed on Vegeta, the cool eyes only serving to arouse him more.
 
“Feeling a little overdressed, Vegeta?”
 
~~
 
tryniamerin/Starbearer TM: ( Figured you were the same person. ^^;) It is a pain about FF.net. (I'd restore it if it weren't other spiteful yaoi fans who reported it.) I'm really pleased you've enjoyed it so far. (I hope to keep it up, although it may slow down for the period of my exams.) The secrets will start to unravel a little in a few chapters' time, I hope.