Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 28 Stars ❯ Central ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

28 Stars
 
Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ. I do not profit from writing, because this is too hot to print.
 
Authors Notes of Spewing: Umm, I suppose this lemon is technically a threesome, or not. Thanks to The Chichi Slaughter House for betaing.
 
 
Chapter 14: Central
 
Vegeta swallowed, his breath quickening in excitement as the pair sauntered towards him, their tails continuously playing with each other, the fur ruffling and the appendages snaking around each other. Separating, one of the pair stepped around the bed, trapping Vegeta between them as they crawled onto it, looming over him from each side.
 
Looking between them both, Vegeta's gaze travelled down as their tails wrapped around his own, the gold fur brushing against his own darker hues. Strong hands rose and fell to touch his bare chest, still gentle despite the amount of power they could wield. Reaching up, Vegeta tugged down one golden haired heads, meeting him for a kiss as his tail writhed against the two golden ones. The other Goku paused in his attention, briefly struck by the oddness of watching himself kiss Vegeta, even as the Prince's eyelids slid shut, he couldn't help feeling a little overwhelmed by the situation.
 
He never thought he'd ever see himself doing such things with Vegeta; yet he was sitting here doing exactly that.
 
But he was not one to just sit back and watch. Even if he was part of the action at the same time. His counterpart pulled away, returning to petting the Prince's chest as he spoke, flashing his teeth in a wolfish grin.
 
“You know, I was thinking about what you said before, and I think ripping your clothes off would be fun.” He paused, pale eyes glinting with appreciation of the surprised expression on Vegeta's face before continuing. “Especially if I did it with my teeth.”
 
Giving Vegeta no time to be shocked, he descended quickly, gripping the hem of his trousers on each side with strong jaws, pulling back and tearing at the material, tossing it aside without care, repeating the process until he'd torn the entire garment away. Licking his lips, his leant down, tasting the bared skin, one kissing over Vegeta's hipbone whilst the other ran the tip of his tongue over the soft skin of his inner thigh.
 
As the mouths on him teased, carefully moving around his erection and denying him the touch he craved, Vegeta grew more frustrated, shifting his hips as he tried to urge the other Saiyan to continue. His movements were muted as one of them lifted his hips up, reaching for his leg and bending it, leaving Vegeta exposed for the other, who laid a palm on Vegeta's chest. He leant forward, resting just enough weight on Vegeta's chest to discourage him from moving.
 
Fingers brushed over Vegeta's lips, before his tongue darted out, licking them playfully as he leaned up to encompass them within his warm mouth. Removing his saliva-coated fingers, Goku leant down to give Vegeta a kiss as his counterpart stroked the exposed buttock, his hand travelling further up to the underside of the Prince's thigh. Slick fingers rubbed against him, before slipping past the tight muscle one after the other.
 
Vegeta growled softly at the pair, the teasing touches from them increasing his frustration. Trying to sit up, his was only given a firm push back onto the bed, the pair intent on their actions. Wriggling impatiently, Vegeta flexed his tail against theirs, trying to break free from the tangle of fur, but without success; it only served to incite them to rub their own against his, increasing his frustration. He was unused to lying down like this; it felt almost lazy in a way, as well as fighting his desire to regain some of the control Goku had taken from him. The other Saiyan was doing everything; he'd never been so adamant about it before now. Whatever position they had taken, Vegeta could be pushy as he wanted, and frequently get what he wanted, even though it was Goku's choice to give it.
 
Vegeta's eyes narrowed. Nothing had changed, and he wasn't going to let the other call all the shots.
 
Struggling against them, he refused to stay down, resorting to grasping their tails, rubbing his thumb over the golden fur around his own, smirking as his felt the other two falter in their actions. Their tails slackening, Vegeta freed his own, letting out a small smug purr of triumph, before the hands left him entirely.
 
Sitting up, Vegeta paused as the pair ran their gazes over him, the sight somewhat unnerving; nonetheless, he continued, pressing his palms against each of their chests, holding an air of confidence as he tried to push them back. Frowning when neither them moved, Vegeta looked up, about to berate the pair when he was hauled into one of the available laps, the two sets of hands turning him away and positioning his legs so he was straddling the muscular thighs. The one he sat on was sitting so his legs folded beneath him, giving him room to change position if he so desired.
 
Sitting in one of Goku's laps, Vegeta found himself looking level at the other, who was grinning as he leaned forward, kneading his thighs. Two pairs of hands lifted him, their synchronisation perfect as he was gently pulled onto the other Saiyan's erection. Wriggling, Vegeta leant forward, snapping his teeth at the super Saiyan in front, trying to goad the other into action. Stopping entirely, the pair chuckled, the one behind him nipping at the skin on his back as the other started to speak.
 
“Now, now Vegeta. That is hardly a way to go about getting what you want.” Vegeta gave a loud growl of response as a finger was waggled inched from his face. “You have to be nice.”
 
“Stop toying with me! I am not nice, and never will be, idiot!”
 
By now, Vegeta's face was red with fury- not only at the other's slow pace, but the total control that was held over him. He couldn't resist them, and they had made him desire more of it. He wanted more, already hard and aching at the display put on by the other Saiyan, and now they were denying him.
 
Goku smirked at him, the expression that would seem so strange on his normal face only accentuating his power here, and trailed a finger over the shaft of Vegeta's erection, moving down to cup his balls, his fingers toying with the sensitive sac. The Prince visibly swallowed, biting back a purr at the touch, and continued to glare down at him. Licking his lips, Goku continued with the soft touches, talking in the view of arching Prince, eyeing the straining muscles on his chest and his taut abdomen as he tried to get the pair to pull him downwards, reaching down to try and remove the hands on his hips. Vegeta's efforts were useless however, as the strong hands restrained him with little effort.
 
Panting a little, Vegeta looked down in surprise, a giving a small breathy moan as Goku licked over the head of his erection. The one behind, who'd been paying homage to the skin of his and neck, gave his ass a slight squeeze, his fingers splaying out. Reaching down, Vegeta was torn between shoving Goku away and pulling him closer, even as his tail brushed erratically against the other Saiyan's abdomen, caught between them.
 
Pulling away from the needy Prince above him, Goku surveyed him, taking in the sound of his breaths, the sight of his flushed cheekbones and smell of his arousal. He could even feel the tail brushing up against his skin, and him clenching around the shaft of his erection.
 
The Prince's body was pleading for more. It needed intensity.
 
And Goku wasn't going to be the one to deny him of that, even if Vegeta himself was willing to.
 
Vegeta's shriek of pleasure rang through Goku's ears as he pulled him down onto his erection fully in the single sharp motion, his hips bucking up to meet Vegeta. Slumping back onto the sweaty chest behind him, he was only given a scarce few seconds to recover before a hot mouth enclosed around his neglected erection, making his back snap to attention as he arched forwards, fingers slipping for a purchase on the other's thighs.
 
The Saiyan behind him holding him by the rear, the front one cupping the underside of his thighs, Vegeta was moved between them with perfect synchronisation, the timing of their movements perfect. He was trapped between them as he was pulled down with force, of which Vegeta had never experienced from Goku before, as he moved deep inside him. The mouth around him tended to him with enthusiasm, Goku's tongue running over his skin, dipping and curving over contours, applying suction each time he was lowered.
 
His tail waving erratically, the sensations Goku produced in him assaulted Vegeta, making him writhe helplessly in the hold, his back rubbing slick against the powerful chest behind him as he was moved. He could feel chest muscles, swollen with power, pressing up against him, tightening as he was moved. Heavy breaths tickled his ear, before a tongue caught up with them, toying with the lobe.
 
The other knelt before Vegeta, the hands on his hips- assisting the movement- squeezing a little. Behind him his tail swayed with an out of place calm, although the Prince had little chance to notice. By now, Vegeta's hands were tangled in his hair, clutching at the golden strands.
 
As the other clenched around him in reaction, Goku found himself struggling to keep hold of his control, the hot friction around him both unbearable and exquisite. Vegeta's tail lashed against him, rubbing over his abdomen still, until he captured it with his own tail, Vegeta's resistance depleted as the appendage twitched and bristled. The body in front of Vegeta was faring no better, the pleasure felt by the single consciousness only driving him to increase his efforts on Vegeta's member, even as beads of precum trickled down his own shaft.
 
Growling into the Prince's ear, the one behind released his buttocks, opting to thrust up into him as he wrapped his arms against around his midsection, pulling Vegeta's body flush to him. Leaning back a little, he smirked as Vegeta gave a particularly loud moan, keeping the position and thrusting harder against the same point. His counterpart held Vegeta in place preventing his hips from bucking up as he bobbed his head, his tongue rubbing the underside of Vegeta's arousal.
 
Shaking, Vegeta opened his eyes, not realising he'd closed them earlier, his vision grey around the edges as bliss coursed through him. His hands gripped the golden hair, giving it a rough tug, although the other Saiyan didn't seem to mind, ignoring the pain. He desperately tried to cling onto his senses, trying to hold back his release, despite his desire; building up to this precipice wasn't something he wanted to fall from so soon. He tossed his head back against the other, dark strands of hair falling over his face as the warm tension within was about to overpower him. He couldn't resist it any longer.
 
A deep growl, rooted from internal satisfaction, ran through Goku as the Prince's heated essence spilled into his mouth, a loud groan ringing in his ears. Arching against the hold around him as his muscles tensed, Vegeta gave into the hot wave that ran over him. Shaking, his head lolled to the side as the other Saiyan moved harder, resting his chin on Vegeta's shoulder as his hips slammed against him with desperation.
 
Soon, Goku followed suit, his guttural moan muffled as he buried his face into Vegeta's shoulder, his hips flush to Vegeta's behind as he came within him. When the seed of the Saiyan before him shot onto the bed, the image of writhing Saiyan ingrained itself into Vegeta's memory before he dissipated into orange smoke, the remaining one behind him thrusting weakly into him a few more times before slumping forwards.
 
Panting heavily, Goku dropped out of his super Saiyan form, exhausted and spent; holding the double forms and this level of power was no easy task. His eyelids threatened to drop down and his body to let him topple over, not caring where he was. A sluggish squirm of the form his arms were wrapped around brought him back to reality, along with a mumbled insult. Letting his flaccid member slip out of Vegeta, Goku lowered him to the bed, leaving him face down, following suit as he sprawled out beside him.
 
“Fucking…bastard…”
 
Vegeta half turned his head, his expression an oddly twisted mixture of a glare and a smirk of gratification.
 
“That's nice Vegeta.”
 
~~