Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ All About Us ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own it.

Attention!!!: Harsh language in this chapter!

*~*~*

Chapter 3

~At the club~

The music was loud and obnoxious. The lights were flickering in different colors, and it was crowded as hell. Bulma was hardly able to move through the crowd. She was just coming back from the restrooms. She had checked her make-up because she had been hot all night, and this club just wasn't made for mascara. It was 11:00 pm by now. The gang had arrived at around 9:30 because the entrance was free at that time.

They had been in the best of moods since the guys had won the football game. Oh, and how they had won. It probably was the best game of the season so far. (I don't know anything about Football, so you just have to make up your idea of the game. )

Bulma and 18 had been dancing for almost an hour when they finally decided to take a bathroom break. And now, she had lost ten valuable of dancing time. Thank God, that the bouncer had recognized her and let her and her friends in without waiting in line. Otherwise they would probably still be waiting out there. Her friends were delighted by that too. Goku beamed at her in a way that it made even our not so hot-headed Chichi boil with jealousy. The others just said their thank-you's, except for Vegeta, of course. He just grunted as mumbled something about women and too much influence.

Another twenty minutes went by with 18 and Bulma dancing. It was then when Krillin came up behind 18 and asked to steal her from Bulma for just a dance. Plain to see that Bulma couldn't object to that. She just kept on dancing by herself. She knew that when she did that she was observed by many men, but she really didn't want any of them. She thought about looking for Chichi, but since she could neither spot her not Goku, she was sure they were somewhere of together. She frowned. *What to do?*

Vegeta was probably at the bar flirting with some girl. He always did that. She couldn't say anything against it. That's why people came to the club in the first place. It was only that every time he did that, the girls would feel lead on since in the end he wouldn't take them with him. Of course, he COULD, but then he wouldn't have the night out with his friends, and that meant more than a little slut on the side.

And she was right. Vegeta was flirting with some kind of blonde, dizzy chick. ( AN: nothing against blondes! I am one myself!) Her name was something weird. Maya...Marilla...Ma-something. Anyway, He was just starting to get to know her, when he caught a glimpse of blue hair. Out of the corner of his eye He saw that Bulma looked kinda lost. Where were the others? Damn them, they went of to make out -again-. He took notice though that she recovered rather quickly. Now she was dancing and just having a good time. He checked his watch. It was almost time to leave and he still hadn't danced a lot that night. *I could go dance with her. Just for a while.* His mind was made up. He would leave the blonde. With that he began walking away. That is, until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned back.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Asked the girl with a raised eyebrow.

He smirked. "I've had enough of your blabbering." He rolled his eyes at the hurt look she gave him. "Did you really think I would waste my time on a scrawny think like you?" Ouch. That one hurt a lot.

"Excuse me? Scrawny??" She started gesturing at herself wildly. "Are you blind? Stupid? What is wrong with you? Even more so, who do you think you are to lead me on like this?" Vegeta laughed, though inwardly he flinced. He hated this argument. Almost every week did he have these girls clinging to him thinking he'll take them home, when the only one to rid e with him was Bulma. (Get your mind out of the gutter. You know what I mean.)

"Little One, I'm way out of your league." With that he turned away from her and made his way through the crowd to where Bulma was dancing. He came up behind her and put his hands on her he hips pulling her close.

*Huh, who is bold enough...oh...*

"Vegeta! Don't startle me like that!"

Even though she said this in an somewhat agitated tone, she kept on dancing with Vegeta all the time. All he could do was chuckle.

"You were waiting for me to come and grab you, don't deny it." He loved getting her angry. Even if it was playful.

"Oh, yes, Vegeta! I can't live without you scaring the he lot of me." While saying that she ground her rear into Vegeta's hips. Again, he chuckled.

"Nah, isn't it a little early for this? We have all night if need be. You just have to ask for it." Suddenly a thought struck him. * Am I flirting with BULMA? Oh well, it's just like our playful fights. She's a little tease I'd say.*

Then she turned around and looked at him. "It's almost time to leave. So we might better look for the others. And no, I don't ask for things...they are just given to me." She smirked. *She's been spending too much time aournd me. That is my smirk! Little thief! GRR...*

"How many girls did you lead on this night? Five, ten? Tell me, I need to know if your 'condition' is getting worse. You have just been flirting with me for about 5 minutes now. As far as I am concerned that's a record. I think you really need to get laid, and if that is the case, you are NOT staying with me tonight." She beamed at him. This little evil girl. Now it was his turn to smirk. He started tickling her back, where she was known to be very ticklish. She gave a quick 'EEP' and was then forced to arch her back so that her boobs pressed even more into Vegeta's chest.

"Well, there was one blonde. When I left she said something about not getting away with this. But it doesn't concern you, now does it. And I think it's perfectly safe if you're crushing at my place cuz I'd never want someone as..." (Un) Fortunately he was never able to finish his sentence because someone grabbed his shoulder and whirled him around. The next thing he knew was that there was a fist flying his way. Vegeta didn't have enough time to move aside, so that it wouldn't hit him. The blow hit him pretty hard and he was thrown back. On his way to the floor he took Bulma along with him. They now lay crumbled on the dance floor. Vegeta reached his hand up to his nose he could already feel the blood flowing from his nose. And it was probably broken too. This got him really mad. Next he noticed that Bulma lay beside him clutching her ankle. With white-burning rage inside of him Vegeta growled and sprang back to his feet. He just swung his right towards his opponent. When his wrist was caught by none other than Goku.

"What the heck is going on?" He asked in a cold voice. It turned his insides out when he spotted someone taking down his two best friends, but there was no reason for Vegeta to lower himself to the same level.

Meanwhile Vegeta's patience was wearing thin. No one touched him or his friends and got away with it. Did that imbecile called Goku always get in the way. He figured he'd just to tell Goku what he knew, and what he didn't.

"How the hell am I supposed to know!?!? This baka just attacked me! And he took Bulma down too, when he hit me! Will you let go! This bakayaro will get the beating of his lifetime now!!" Vegeta was struggling against Goku's hold, who in return, had a hard time keeping that grip on him.

"Vegeta, come back to your senses! His guy is getting in trouble for it, alright! The bouncer is almost here!!" This prospect seemed to somewhat calm Vegeta. He set his buring glare on the guy who hit him.

"What was that shit for? And who are you?" He was about to go on when the guy replied.

"You little shit, who do you think you are treating my sister like that?? You deserved what you got!" The guy had now clamed down. He was the blonde's brother, and felt he had to do something about that arrogant bastard who had lead her on.

Vegeta was very calm now. And cold. He had back his control.

"Oh, I see. Well, the bouncer is going to kick you out and I was leaving anyway, so you're to one whose luck ran out. Bulma, we're leaving?" He looked at her, then at her ankle. "Can you walk?" She looked at him with uncertainty. "In a moment. It's still a little...whoa, Vegeta, Put me down." He didn't want to wait for her to get better, so her picked her up and left the club while yelling good night to Goku.

When they reached the car, he sat Bulma on the passenger seat in the front, then walked around and sat on the drivers seat. For a moment he didn't move. He just looked at Bulma.

"Are you alright?" He sounded concerned, but in reality he was downright frightened that she bumped that smart head of hers. "Yea, I'm fine aside from the ankle. And that will be good in a few minuets. But what about you and your nose? Is it still bleeding?" She got a tissue from her purse and started to clean some of the blood from his face.

"It's alright.-Thank you-It's not bleeding anymore. At first I thought it might be broken, but now I guess it's not. Let's just leave, yea?"

He looked at her hoping that she wouldn't insist on the hospital. He wasn't really sure if his nose was alright, but that could be dealt with in the morning, if need be.

"Alright, let's get going then. Did we say your place? I don't remember. Let's just go there. You need to clean up anyway." She gave him a small smile, and Vegeta, in return, gave her a smirk.

"Let's go then." With that he started the engine and drove to his house.

~*~*~*

That's it for today!! YAY. I did it! I almost thought I'd never have the time. I hope you liked it! And remember to review, no matter if you liked it or even you didn't!!

REVIEW = MORE CHAPTERS!!

Keep that in mind!

Until next time, SilverMoon