Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ All About Us ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: There is going to be some citrusy stuff in this chapter. It's not much, but if you are *easily* offended by making-out sessions or sexual innuendos , you should skip that part.

To *Just-An Outcast* : I would like it if you could look uo some lyircs. I really don't know anything about Jpop, so you'd be a great help. I guess I leave you my email : silverrain145@yahoo.com ^-^

Disclaimer: I don't own it!

*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 10

It was supposed to be one of the last warm days that year. Therefore the gang had decided to have a pool party at Goku's place. It was the first time since the party Freshman year that they had all met at his house since his parents had been mad at him for the mess that had been made. It was one of those perfect Sunday afternoons. They guys were in the water having a good time, while the girls were lying on their blankets sunbathing.

Eighteen had dozed of about ten minutes ago, so Chichi and Bulma where talking about their lives in general. They didn't see each other as much as they'd love to since they didn't have a lot of classes together.

"Look at them! They're adorable!" She half-cooed as she observed the guys in the water.

"Chichi, you make them sound like babies!" Bulma chided. She could not see the 'adorable', there was another word she would use.

"But that's what they look like." Chichi pouted at her friend.

Bulma laughed. " No, Chi. Their not adorable. They're hot." Chichi too started laughing when she saw Bulma unconsciously licking her lips.

"You know, Chi, it's been a while since the whole gang just spent an entire day together.We used to do that all the time until the beginning of this year. OK, granted we still have our movie nights, but it's starting to get difficult to find a time when we all can meet. It makes me sad." She sighed. Bulma was aware that she was overreacting, but she missed spending time with her friends. Yes, there had been lots of time to spend with Vegeta, but she also wanted to spend time with the others.

"Don't worry. The first term of this year is not even over, and you are already worrying about us falling apart. that is just not right. I guess we've been just too busy growing up. And granted our love life's it's understandable." Chichi shut her mouth abruptly and blushed hoping Bulma hadn't caught her slip. She would be dead if Bulma found out that she know of the relationship with Vegeta.

Chichi glanced at her friend. Bulma was uneasy. She was fidgeting with her hands and laughing.

"Does this mean things are going great with you and Goku?" Asked a beaming Bulma. She glanced at Vegeta, seeing that he hadn't heard anything. That was good.

Chichi, who had been observing this decided that it was a good time to tell her friend that she 'knew'.

"Bulma...I have to--" Chichi was cut of by someone else ringing the doorbell. Seeing that her boyfriend was in the water, she had to go get the door.

"Listen Bulma, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." With that Chichi ran into the house as fast as her feet could carry her.

"I wonder what happened to her." Bulma sat on her blanket a little perplexed. *She has something to tell me. All that talking about Goku and the babies.* Bulma's eyes widened to the double of their actual size.* O MY GOD! Please don't let her be pregnant!* Bulma lay back down on her blanket, always being disturbed by the image of her friend Chichi being 8 months pregnant. * I sure hope that's not what she's going to tell me. Hell, I'll make sure I'll never be in that situation! Even if I have to stay celibate all my life and die a virgin!*

Suddenly Bulma noticed that there was no more sun on her skin, and that she was feeling cold. Thinking a cloud had covered the sun she groaned out of annoyance. When she heard someone chuckle though, and then felt water drop on her stomach she knew that Vegeta was standing in her way.

"Tsk, tsk, can't you even wait until we get home?" She opened her eyes, and for sure she stared at Vegeta's smirking face.

Anger was already building inside her. " I'm only mad because SOMEONE is standing on my sun!" She didn't mean to snap at him, but what's done is done. Vegeta merely chuckled.

"Why are you out of the water anyway?" She snapped at him again. This time he only shook his head.

"Oh, so you don't want me anymore? Tell me who is this other guy?" Bulma shot him an appalled glare. Not only because he had accused her of cheating, she knew he was just joking, but more than worried that Eighteen had heard her.

As if reading her mind he answered her by pointing towards the pool. Bulma looked into the direction he was pointing and saw how Krillin was about to drop Eighteen into the water.

" If you agree to come in, I'll do nothing like that, but if you refuse...God help you."

Bulma smiled. Just so Vegeta could suck up his own ego, she said "No."

"Bad choice, Bulma."

Suddenly Vegeta sat on Bulma's stomach. He screams on agony could be heard through the entire house.

"AHHHHHH!!! VEGETA GET OFF ME!!! YOU'RE FUCKING COLD!!!!"

By now Vegeta was laughing his head off. Bulma was struggling underneath him, while he was tackling her to the ground. The others didn't seem to want to aid her. They were aware that there was nothing they could do if Vegeta had made up his mind. Besides, they had other things to do!

After a minute Bulma finally gave up.

"OK, I'll come in. I just have to talk to Chi for five minutes." Vegeta smirked at her.

"I don't think so." With that he pressed his body onto hers once more, so she could feel just how *refreshing* the water was. Bulma, however didn't seem to agree for she screamed once again.

"God damn it, Vegeta! You're getting me all WET!" As soon as the words left her mouth she regretted them. She could only imagine everyone starring at her. Vegeta chuckled when he saw her turn beet red.

* I suppose she feels my reaction to that thought. He he, let's embarrass my girlfriend a little more.*

He bent over slightly so that his ear was close to his mouth, and he whispered huskily.

"Why, you didn't seem to mind last night." Bulma seemed to turn even redder at that, but she suddenly snapped out of it and slapped Vegeta hard across the cheek.

He leant back and rubbed his cheek. He had expected something along this line from her, but since when could she hit this hard?

"You owe me one, woman." The look he gave her left no questions as to what he was talking about, and to emphasize his point, he ground his hips into hers. He got off her, than offered her a hand to stand herself. Luckily no one had noticed this exchange since Krillin and Eighteen had been under water, and Goku and Chichi were inside.

"You're damn lucky they didn't see us." Right then, Goku and Chichi came out of the house holding hands.

They walked over to the other couple. Raising an eyebrow Bulma gave Chichi a questioning look.

"The guy at the door was a reporter who wanted to see Goku's dad. It took us forever to find Bardock and drag him down here." Chichi said in a apologetic voice.

"That's alright. We just decided to go into the water. How about it, Chi?" Asked Bulma in her sugary sweet voice, which clearly meant to tell Chichi to say no.

"Uhmm...Actually, I was just gonna get you so we could get some food out here. What do you think?" Goku beamed at his girlfriend. Vegeta growled, and Bulma took Chichi's hand and they went back into the house.

Vegeta huffed and jumped into the water, thinking he needed a really cold swim right now.

Once inside the kitchen Bulma let go of Chichi's hand and started looking around for snacks to take outside. Sounding as causal as she could she finally turned to Chichi.

"You wanted to tell me something." Chichi sighed and sat she drink in her hand down on the table.

"Bulma, you might want to sit down for this one. And promise you won't kill me." Chichi looked anxious.

*Oh no. My little Chichi is pregnant. Please no!*

"Alright, Chi. You know you can tell me everything!" Bulma tried to keep her cool.

Chichi stood before her friend fidgeting with her hands, tucking her hair behind her ear. In the end she took a deep breath and looked at her friend and started telling her what had been a burden for the past month.

"You know...um...I ...Iknowaboutyouandvegeta." She crossed her fingers and closed her eyes readying herself for the temper tantrum Bulma would surely throw. When nothing came, she hesitantly opened one eye just to see Bulma stare at her in confusion; and pale as a ghost.

Chichi opened the other eye and waited for a response. But Bulma was at a loss for words.

"How...When...We were so careful." She looked utterly lost. Chichi put her hands on her best friends shoulders and sighed.

"The day Vegeta glued his hands together. You acted a lot closer than usually...and then just before the football game that day, I went after you to go the bathroom too...And I saw you guys kissing. Listen, I don't know why you didn't tell anyone, but I respected that, and kept it to me."

Bulma sighed.

"We were too proud to admit that we had fallen for each other. That's why we didn't tell anyone. And the fact that the press would rip me in two. I could already see it. 'Dr. Briefs girl not so little anymore'. I hate the press. I don't want to see my face on every newspaper of the country. But since you already know I guess we could tell the others. I'll talk to Vegeta about it."

Suddenly Bulma laughed like a madwoman. Chichi looked at her friend as if she had just seen aliens.

After a minute, Bulma sobered up.

"Oh, Chi. You had me really scared for a moment. I thought you were going to tell me you were pregnant or something along the lines." Both girls burst into laughter. Bulma smiled. It was a good thing that she could share her luck with her best friend now. No more secrets.

The girls took the snacks and went outside to join the others in the pool. They had a great time chasing each other through the water, splashing each other and having tons of fun.

It was much later that afternoon when everyone had gathered at one of the tables playing cards. They were all very exhausted from today's events, yet they were content. Krillin looked around the table. Everyone was smiling, while thinking about their next move. They were playing BS, and he could feel that he could be close to winning this time. Usually it was Goku who won this game. Why, nobody knows. Bulma had just put down three threes. Should they believe her? He looked at his cards. He didn't have any threes to prove her wrong. Too bad. Now it was his move.

"Five kings." For a moment everybody was silent and he almost thought they had bought it when...

"KRILLLLLIN!!!!!" Everyone was shocked that he would dare to say something that stupid it seemed.

"It was worth a shot." Lame excuse, Kril, real lame. They all laughed, and then noticed how the time had gone by.

Bulme glanced at her watch and saw that it was time for her and Vegeta to leave. She promised her parents to be home when they got back from their business trip, and Vegeta had one of those meetings. He never told her where he was going, but she trusted him. He said that she would find out soon enough and that it was something that was really important. And that it would make her happy too. It couldn't be bad then, right?

"Hey Veggie, time to leave. We'll be late to welcome my parents back." Vegeta looked at her and gave her a nod. I'm not sure I'll see your parents tonight. I'm running on a tight schedule. Why did they want to see me anyway?" He had been wondering this since last week when she told him that her parents wanted him to be there when they got back. It was just too weird. Did they know?

Bulma laughed.

"Oh Vegeta, they've known you for such a long time. You're almost like family to them." She snickered when she heard him sigh.

"Alright woman, let's go then. I don't have all the time in the world, you know?" And there is was again. The 'Look'. They had over an hour and half til her parents were to be expected, but they wanted to get some alone time til then since she would not see him until tomorrow.

"Geez, patience, Vegeta! I'm just saying bye." She hugged her friends grabbed her purse and went home with Vegeta.

When they were out of earshot Eighteen started chuckling.

"Like family, huh?" And the whole table started laughing wholeheartedly.

*~*~*~*

Once they got to Bulma's house they went straight to her room. Vegeta made himself comfortable on the bed, while Bulma went into the bathroom in order to take a shower, so that she could get rid of the pool water.

She returned five minutes later clad in only a t-shirt and panties. Vegeta felt himself get aroused as he looked her up and down. He wondered when it came to this. He had seen her like this a million times before, but this was the first time he got aroused by looking at her. She sauntered over to him, swaying her hips. It took all his willpower to stop his jaw from hitting the floor.

When she reached the bed she crawled over to him and settled on his lap.

She started kissing him full on the lips then proceeded over to his ear, and then down his throat.

Vegeta was entranced by her actions, but found himself kissing her back and running his hands over her lower back. One of his hands made its way under her shirt and trailed up as she proceeded to nuzzle his neck. She was about to slip her hand into his pants, when suddenly there was a sound from downstairs.

"Kids, we're home!!!" Yelled a cherry voice, which they both knew, belonged to Bulma's mom.

They both groaned. Vegeta took his hand out of her shirt and rested with the other on her hips, while her hands rested on his chest. She buried her head in his neck.

"Please not now. Vegeta, tell me they're not here." Bulma was pleading with him, but he couldn't change it.

He looked at the clock on her nightstand. Her parents weren't supposed to be here for another hour.

"They shouldn't be here. Shit." He kissed her quickly on the lips. " Get dressed, before your mother gets the idea to come in here." Bulma sighed and got up to put on some clothes. In the closet she found a skirt that matched her pink shirt and a white blouse she short sleeves that she put over the shirt. Her parents didn't need to see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Vegeta had gotten one of his T-shirts that he kept at her's in case of emergency, such as this. When they were ready to go down, she opened the door and proceeded down the stairs.

They were greeted by her parents carrying their bags inside. After a few hellos and hugs Vegeta decided to help with the bags. Once her parents we're settled in, it was almost time for him to leave. He told Harry (OK, I don't know Dr. Briefs first name, so for now he's Harry. If anyone knows better, let me know!) and Bunny good bye, then took Bulma by the hand and proceeded to the door.

Once there he kissed her passionately to let her know that he'd much rather stay with her.

"I don't want to go." He told her as he ran his hand through her silky hair.

"I know." She said cupping his cheek and giving him one more kiss. "But if this is as important as you say you should go. I'm sorry that they got in the way." She said leaning into him. He took her in his arms.

"There is nothing to be sorry about. What we have is great. I don't care what we do as long as we are together."

He took her chin in his hand and lifted it so she looked into his eyes.

"I mean it. I'm not about screwing you. You know that. You're so much more than my 'toy', and that's exactly why I'm not going to trick you into bed with me. I hope you know that too." She looked at him with so much love and affection that he could hardly bear it. He thought his heart would burst with the joy he felt at this.

"You are wonderful." She said this in the most sincere voice he had ever heard. Not that he would tell her that.

"And I have to go now. " He responded in his cold buisness-like voice.

"You're an ass, Vegeta!" She gaped at him disbelieving. How dare he smirk at her now.

"And you love it. I'll see you tomorrow." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and was out of the door before she knew what had happened.

"See you tomorrow." She said too stunned to hear her mother calling her for dinner.

*~*~*~*~

She went to school with a smile on her face. She had a dream of Vegeta and herself. The sun was shining. It was perfect. But before she could enter she school building she was pulled aside by a frantic looking Chichi. She couldn't understand what was going on until Chichi handed her a newspaper. As she looked on the front page her smile disappeared, and she turned as ghostly shade of white.

"No."

The newspaper slipped out of her hand and fell on the concrete, but she didn't seem to notice. She leant back against the wall to support herself, in fear her legs would give out on her. Everything was spinning, her entire world had turned upside down. Faintly she could hear Chichi calling her. Hot tears were cascading down her flawless face. She closed her eyes hoping that it would go away, but it didn't. She heard someone else approaching them, calling her name, but she couldn't make out the voice. She wouldn't open her eyes to see who it was.

She just wanted to die.

Suddenly she felt to strong arms embrace her. Yet, she couldn't move. The person was telling her that everything was going to be fine, and slowly she felt herself coming back to reality. Once she realized that it was her boyfriend holding her she held onto his shirt and started sobbing uncontrollably.

When she had somewhat calmed down, she looked up into his stoic face, but she could see the concern in his eyes.

"What are we going to do?" She asked him. She felt so utterly lost, and he was everything that she could cling on to now. He had to know the answer.

He had to.

~*~*~*~*

OK, that's it for chapter ten! I guess you want to kill me right now, and if not most likely torture me or something close to that. Anyway. I hope you'll forgive me.

I'm still looking for songs for our star to sing, so if you have ideas tell me in your review or email me.

REVIEW!!!!!!!! (Review= Faster Updates + More Chapters)

~SilverMoon