Fan Fiction ❯ The Light of destany ❯ The Portal ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Skywiz: *cracks her knuckles* my it's been a long time since I updated this thing, lets see if I can't get a good chapter out of my body this time.
 
Wydro: That's so very rare mother, I doubt you can do it.
 
Skywiz: no one asked you Wydro…No disclaimer this time, I think y'all have got it down pact.
 
~~~
Destany had paused slightly before answering the creature, nodding at the same time, which caused her silvery hair to fly into her face. “Aye, I can.” “`Show me`” The creature slinked back up onto the shore beside the girl, water dripping from it's fur and scales. The girl took this opportunity to get a closer look at the creature, the unique pattern in its scales, the swirls that seemed to never end, and the white fur that looked strange sticking out from blue scales, but in a way, natural. A soft chuckle was given as the creature caught the girl looking it over, the chuckle itself was raspy, like an old trumpet that hadn't been used in many years. This is what brought her from her daydream. “Oh, sorry…making the crystal sing…” She took out the crystal shard and brushed one of her tails across it, the crystal rang out the purist of songs, and the creature went wide-eyed at the song, and bowed before the small girl. “`Mistress, I am so sorry, I did not know, I would not have asked you if I had, please forgive me.`” Destany was dumbstruck. “Huh, what?” She blinked slightly, then shrugged. “Sure, I forgive you, but what exactly did you do?”
 
At that the creature blinked both sets of eyelids, and stared at her a good long moment before answering. “` You don't remember Mistress? Only you could make the crystal sing so sweet, as it was you that put them there, and you who used the elevators, letting them be open to everyone who wanted to use them, and once a day would go down and play them, letting the music flow and feed the land…now I am the one that keeps this place going, which the foul queen has chosen as her bathing place. She can not make them sing on her own, since her heart is so cold and hollow…so I am trapped here, but, I saved energy for your return, so that you can meet Susanoo without any problem, where you will be trained and reminded of your past, until you are the one to defeat the queen and bring back order to this realm.`” Now at this Destany was taken aback, and almost dropped the crystal into the water. “Wait, I'm going to be trained by the goddess' father?!?” The creature simply nodded, and then took out its own crystal, surprisingly swallowing it whole then hopping back into the water, only as a shadow now, creating a whirlpool that began to glow, and the creature was lost. The only thing that was left of it was it's soul. “`Jump in, and be taken to the realm where you will train for several months.`”
 
Destany saw that she had no choice, and so, stood up, tucking her own crystal away and securing her items before jumping into the pool, and finding herself on the ground in a room…..
 
~~~
Skywiz: Ha!, Cliffie =P enjoy it while it lasts boys and girls.