Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me ❯ What's Like Got To Do With It ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: What makes you think I could possibly own this? Just where are you getting your information? honestly!
 
Summary: Winry determined to find the Elric brothers, headed to Central. Life is definitely full of surprises, and she certainly didn't expect this one.
 
Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me
Episode 3—What's Like Got to Do With It
Time seemed to stand still as Winry stood there unable to move for that moment. Why did her heart start to race? Why did she—? Ugh! Mustang was doing it again! Unlike last night, this time she was able to push him off her and also jump away. “What do you think you're doing!? Blush stained her cheeks as well as anger heated her eyes.
“I thought it was plainly obvious. I know you haven't had any experience in kissing, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out—”
“That's not what I meant!” She shouted as her arms shot straight down at her sides. Her stomach was twisting in discomfort. “You'll just kiss any girl, whether they want you to or not.”
He knew that's not what she meant. Roy crossed his arms over his chest and shrugged, “Most want me to. You just aren't mature enough to realize what you're missing.” It took everything he had not to snicker at her enraged expression.
“Why you—” Winry started to say but cut herself off when Mustang took a step towards her.
“It's not that bad you know, and you don't even have to like me.” Roy said in a tone that seemed to make Rockbell's face heat brighter. The girl dropped her head, to stare at the floor.
Winry's nose scrunched up in disgust. “I'd rather like the person, thank you very much. And I don't like you, not even a little bit.” She heard footsteps. Military issued black boots appeared in her line of sight and she lifted her head seeing Mustang standing a little too close. Her eyes narrowed while she slid her foot back to retreat a step.
“I think you've convinced yourself you hate me so entirely that you aren't being honest with your own mind. Firstly, if you really felt that way you would have stayed as far away from me as possible. You wouldn't have attempted in coming here even to confront me on the issue. And secondly, you would have already left by now.” Roy said in soft tones and with a penetrating gaze.
“Your reasoning is absolutely ridiculous.” And she looked away from him unable to take the intensity of his dark gaze, and the situation. She turned to leave; only he reached out quickly, stopping her by grabbing her shoulders. “Get your hands off'a me.” Winry seethed through now tightly closed eyes as she shrugged her shoulders trying to remove herself from his grasp. Mustang simply turned her around, back to face him.
“Do you want to know what it's really like?” Roy's tone was suggestive and he saw her shake her head. “There's more to it than just a rushed meeting of lips.”
Winry shook her head much more fiercely, “No, I don't want to know!” She just couldn't look at him, “and least of all from you!” This meeting was a lot more dangerous than she had originally thought. This was a mistake, a mistake to want to curse his name to his face for stealing something so precious to her. She should never have come here.
Having had quite enough of him, she finally moved herself out of Mustang's grasp. Winry rushed for the door. Opening it, she gave a surprised yelp when his hand flattened against the door above her head and he slammed it shut again. Winry whipped around, glaring at him through narrowed eyes. “What's the big idea?!”
Roy smoothed his palm that was still on the door down near her face and leaned in, then bringing his other hand up to also flatten against the wood on the other side of her head, framing her in. Rockbell leaned back. He was sure that she was trying to put distance between the two of them. Roy moved forward, his gaze dropping to those perfect pink lips then moving back up to her eyes, which were still smoldering in bitter anger and hate. He leaned a bit closer, a hairs breath away.
“Don't leave yet.” Mustang's voice was deep and raw, and it made Winry's heart thump harder, as the fine hairs on the back of her neck tingled.
What was this reaction she was having? She hated this man. She'd rather see him bleeding than wanting to get any closer. This was horrible. He killed her parents. He took everything that mattered to her away. He was the enemy! “What's the matter with you? Get away from me.” He was much too close and that was certainly making her pulse race. This time a door opening wouldn't let her escape because this door had to be pulled open from this side or pushed open from the other side. He was moving slowly closer to her and she couldn't take it. “I'm warning you! Get back, or else I'm gonna…” Her hand sharply lifted and swung for his face, but Mustang was quicker and his hand shot out and grasped her wrist barely an inch before she could make contact with his face. Bright blue eyes widened in shock at his interception of her hand.
A devious smirk spread across Roy's face, “Don't think you'll get away with something like that again.” Now he had her! His grip tightened and he yanked her forward. She obviously had not been anticipating that and she practically fell into him.
Winry cried out in disbelief and anger, then fiercely demanding, “Let go of me, right now.” She was trying to wiggle away. His large hands framed her face and he tilted her face upward, making her look at him.
“Do you really want to leave?” Roy was staring directly into her eyes.
“Yes!” Winry growled and continued to fidget.
Roy felt her hands come up and rest against his chest and he immediately heated, keeping in the moan threatening to emerge at that simple touch of hers, and she wasn't even touching his skin, only his uniform. She was trying pushing away, but he tightened his hold about her face. It was funny, how desire and lust can put aside his feelings of guilt over what he has taken from this girl… at least for a little while. The truth was… they were both still suffering, even years after the end of the war... He didn't want to think about that right now! Guilt over what he is doing could come later, right now he wanted to concentrate on how Rockbell would feel and smell like.
This girl was definitely a challenge. He really had no problem with other women. The majority of them, he was able to seduce quite easily. It was like he could have every woman in the world…except this one. Rockbell is one that would never come to him willingly; it would have to be eased through with heavy persuasion and work. He had never attempted this on someone who hated him before, so this was new territory. It still did nothing to dissuade him. Roy Mustang was always open for new challenges.
“All right, I'll let you leave.” Roy leaned closer with a devious expression in his eyes that made Rockbell swallow hard in what he could assume was nervousness. His fingers stretched and a few of them moved into her hair, softly gripping the back of her head. “I'll let you leave if you kiss me.”
Winry was appalled. This creep was actually… “And just what makes you think I would even…you're disgusting.” That didn't seem to insult him at all, for it only made him grin roguishly. “I can't believe you would even suggest something like that, and to me of all people, you murdering pervert.”
Roy shrugged and pulled her more against him. “Say what you will. If you don't want to, we can just stand here like this. It is your decision.” His thumb traced her cheek. “You're in complete control of this situation; I am merely a pawn at your disposal.”
“If that's the case and I'm really in control as you say…then let go.” Winry challenged.
“I expressed the terms of your release; the rest is up to you.” Roy held her closer, “I don't mind standing here like this, it beats doing paperwork any day.”
“But I don't like you!” Winry took a deep breath trying to control whatever it was that was making her heart pound.
“What's like got to do with it?” He coaxed softly.
What he wanted from her was completely ridiculous. Didn't he already manage to steal that kiss from her last night? Why would it be such a big important thing to him now? In fact, to her, what he wanted was just stupid. “Come on now, just forget about it. It's not that important! It's just a stupid ki—” Winry was cut off as Mustang made some kind of triumphant sound.
“Ah! See.” Roy couldn't help his pleased grin, “It's not a big deal. It's just like you said.”
Winry gasped, shocked at what had actually come out of her mouth. It was as if Mustang made her say that. “How dare you make me trivialize it!” Of course it was important, a kiss is very personal and shouldn't be given to just anyone.
“I didn't make you do anything. That has to be how you truly feel.”
“It's not!” Winry argued. “It's very important. It's what connects people emotionally.”
“And physically,” Roy added. “Just get it over with, Rockbell, and then you can leave. I won't try to stop you.”
Winry felt sick to her stomach as her pulse throbbed and invisible sweat felt like it was gathering. She didn't want to do this. What would her parents think? The very man who took their lives was standing barely an inch from their daughter, how disappointed and heartbroken they would be if they saw this. And what would Ed or Al say? This was all so terribly crushing and it seemed to threaten to devour her whole heart. All she saw in her inner thoughts was everyone's shattering expressions. And what about her own hatred for Mustang; wasn't that part of it, too? “I…I can't!”
“Yes you can.” Roy said with surprising tenderness, “Whatever you're thinking about, stop.”
“Maybe you can, but I certainly can't stop thinking about…” Winry wouldn't finish her comment. It was none of his business. Why was he doing this? The man had never shown any interest in her before. Was it to play on Ed's nerves when he would eventually hear of what was happening here? No doubt Mustang would recount the events, and Winry hated to think how twisted he would make the tale sound. That had to be it. This man would use anyone for the purpose of insulting Edward to his face, even Edward's closest friends… Wouldn't he?
It was hard for Winry to think of something convincing in trying to get out of this situation. She couldn't attack him physically, he was so much bigger and stronger than she was and every time she said something, Mustang had some kind of rebuttal that ended up throwing out what she had originally said. She was used to dealing with boys her own age, not one that was twelve years older than her and who has obviously been around a lot women and knew exactly what to say in any situation.
Mustang was smart, and Winry would definitely credit him that at least. This situation to her felt like she was playing a difficult game of Chess and she kept getting backed into corners without a move out.
“Rockbell, like you said it's just a kiss.” Roy softly smiled that seemed to make her face heat. “Are you so worried that you might end up actually liking me?”
“No way!” Winry's reply was instant and curt. “Me, liking you? Ha! Don't make me laugh.” One hand dropped away from her face and his arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her close that her breasts pressed against his chest. Winry's face was as red as an apple and her own hands curled into tight fists down at her sides.
Roy's mouth hovered closer to hers. “If you're quite sure about your complete hatred then there's not really a problem, and after you can go on hating me, I don't care in the least.”
“But…” Winry's pulse rioted, and she immediately felt a flash of fear rush her.
With his other hand, Roy's warm palm pressed against her cheek softly yet firm. “No more buts. No more excuses.” was said gently. He felt her trembling as he drew nearer, so very close. “You can close your eyes if you want, that way you won't see it coming.” His suggestion was meant to help ease her some. Roy knew it was wrong that he was convincing her to go along with what he wanted, but right now she was the tormentor of his thoughts and he would do anything to satisfy that desire for her. Ever since last night, all he could think about was this young girl before him.
He saw her close her eyes tight and felt her tense up. Roy's mouth feathered over hers and he heard her quick intake of air.
She squeezed her hands tighter and tried to shift back as this soft and gentle touch shocked her. Is that how that was supposed to feel, it was much different than what happened last night. Winry was now angry at herself, she should not be curious about this, especially since it involved the man she hated.
“Relax; it's not going to hurt.” He said, barely above a whisper. Rockbell's reply was a soft whimper, and Roy sealed his mouth over hers. He knew she didn't want to do this, so he would have to entice her to loosen up. And he lightly traced his fingertips over her collarbone and up her neck to imbed in her long blonde hair.
What was this? What was this feeling? She seemed to melt in an unknown heat tha flooded her senses. All rational thought swept from Winry's mind and was replaced by the utter need to feel, to only feel. His lips pressed harder against hers. She felt the tip of her his tongue glide across the seam of her closed lips, nudging, telling her what he wanted. Unsure, she quickly pulled away in hesitation. Only, the one who now held her face would not let her.
Roy was not about to let her move away now, and he angled her head back a little and whether it was out of curiosity or shock he would never know. Rockbell gasped and he took complete advantage of it by thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, sliding and moving against hers, coaxing a response. Rockbell managed to catch on quick and started kissing him back. His blood boiled, and his pulse rioted. Roy's arm that was wrapped around her waist pulled her harder against him so that her breasts practically smashed against his hard chest and he groaned loudly at the contact. She was so soft and he held her tight enjoying the feel. Her right hand came up and gripped the upper arm sleeve of his uniform in her now curled hand and she moaned as he bent her back slightly.
Winry then felt it, a hand resting on the small of her back and slowly moving downward. Before that hand reached what she would assume was its destination on her backside, her mind kicked back into reality and she realized just who it was she was with right now. These amazing intense feelings were being caused by Mustang and his…She felt sick! Ripping her mouth from his and pushing against his chest she gritted her teeth and her eyes were shut tight. “No…” she panted, “No…more, stop.” Her face was burning so hot, and she felt nothing but shame and revulsion with herself.
His fingers had barely skimmed the back of her dress, resting on her tailbone. It was so difficult to listen to her. He didn't want to stop, he wanted to kiss her more and maybe touch her a little, but she'd never go for that. At least not right now. Still he had to ask. “Are you sure?” He asked hoarsely. Roy took a deep breath, feeling how utterly tense she was while her face pointed away from him and she nodded quickly. He took a step back and she immediately relaxed.
Winry found she couldn't even stand to look at him and pointed her blue gaze to the floor. “You promised I could leave now.”
“Well I never really promised,” Roy replied sounding rather nonchalant, “but go ahead, if that is truly what you want to do.” He crossed his arms over his chest and turned his back on her. He really wanted to spin around and press her close and kiss her all over again. He would restrain himself, his control was high. Instead of doing what his loins were demanding, Roy walked back to his desk.
She wanted to leave right? So why was she still standing there? Winry couldn't get her legs to move. “Just so you know… I'm not going to be coming back here to check on… I mean, if you hear anything about Edward, please just send along the information to me somehow.”
Roy's response was short, “I'll see what I can do.”
Winry gave a nod and was able to have control over her limbs and headed for the door. She turned the knob and pulled it open, leaving the office.
Letting out a large breath, Roy threw himself into his chair and smoothed his fingers through his hair a few times. So she wasn't going to come back here to check on that pipsqueak, was she? Well now, he'd make sure she walked into this room again. Fullmetal's unknown whereabouts might come in handy after all. He now had a reason, albeit not a very moral one, but it was a reason to put in the little extra effort to find out where Fullmetal was, perhaps stem an investigation and send several letters. He would talk to Maes, maybe he could find out something for him. Roy felt ridiculous, all this over a young girl, a young girl he wanted so bad he ached. “Hell, it's worth it.” He mumbled aloud.
No one could find out about this, he had to keep this completely secret. If word got out he wanted a fifteen year old girl…it would not do well for his goals. People are judgmental, especially those he needed to impress. No one would find out because there was no way Rockbell was going to tell anyone, for she hated him and actually fell into that very steamy kiss. Roy grinned. It would be a tactic to use against her in keeping quiet. Sure, it was sneaky, but he would do absolutely anything to rise up higher in rank, and it would keep Rockbell coming back to him. He leaned back in his chair, placing his hands behind his head and twirling in the chair back towards the window. That paper work on his desk could wait, he was in too good of a mood to work on it now…
Winry, feeling so low and disgusted with herself, she couldn't believe it. What he made her feel, it was...extremely guilty as it eat away at her insides. How dare Mustang make her feel like this. It was unforgivable. She never wanted to see that smug, arrogant face ever again! She walked slowly down the steps of Military Headquarters, taking several deep breaths and leaned up against the short retaining wall there. Looking up at the sky, she wondered where her best friend was, why wasn't he here? This never would have happened if Ed had been here. “Edward, where are you?”
======
Well that's it for episode 3, so how did you all like it?
Thanks again for reading!
Ryoko Blue