Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me ❯ My Truth, Your Heart ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: What makes you think I could possibly own this? Just where are you getting your information? honestly!
 
Summary: Winry determined to find the Elric brothers, headed to Central. Life is definitely full of surprises, and she certainly didn't expect this one.
 
 
Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me
Episode 11— My Truth, Your Heart
 
 
In the dark apartment and listening to the steady beat of his heart, Winry closed her eyes, seeming to fall into the pleasant rhythm, along with the gentle movement of his fingers traveling up and down the back and sides of her neck to spread through her hair was making her feel completely at ease. She shifted a little and rested her chin on his chest. Her movement caused Roy to now look at her, into her eyes which he could see in the moonlight shining in through the window.
 
He had admitted that he cared about what happened to her and was worried over her. Winry didn't know what to think of that confession. Did he really mean it? She didn't know what to do, or how to feel anymore. Did she still hate him? She really should, she should hate him until the day she stopped breathing. After all, he did take her parents from her. Winry inwardly groaned. She wasn't sure of anything anymore. This man has confused her. One thing she was sure of concerning him was that he did protect her when Travin was no where in sight. Edward and Alphonse did not come barging in to save the day. This time it had been Roy Mustang to keep her from getting killed. And for reasons that she didn't want to analyze right now, Roy was actually a man she could depend on and, yes, even trust. The heavy weight she had been feeling seemed to lighten considerably with that very thought.
 
“Thank you.” She said softly, seeing his brow furrow in confusion. Her cheeks heated at what she was about to say, “For saving my life.” She waited for his reaction. He gave her a soft smile and moved his fingers to her cheek.
 
“And here I thought you were never going to thank me for anything, ever.” He chuckled light heartedly while stroking her cheek, “isn't that what you told me?” Even in the darkness, Roy found her face heating bright red.
 
“Fine! I take it back!” Winry buried her face into his chest, completely embarrassed.
 
“Too late,” Roy snickered, “and no take backs.” His arm that was around her waist squeezed her a little tighter. Being with her like this was completely relaxing. He was enjoying this way too much, the way her body was pressed against his so tight that he could feel her curves most exquisitely. He couldn't see anyone else in this position with her and the idea of it being anyone other than him she was pressed against made him seethe with violent hostility. Roy knew this wasn't going to last. That thought left a sour taste within. He squeezed his eyes shut and leaned his head back against his couch armrest and into the soft cushion there.
 
Edward Elric didn't realize what he actually had here waiting for him, that foolish kid. Fullmetal was more concerned with getting his and his brother's bodies back to appreciate what he actually has and what life he could still enjoy. So what if he had lost an arm and leg, he still had his life. Why do they take such a precious thing as life for granted? What a waste of it!
 
Roy felt he didn't deserve to be here like this, with her. He shouldn't even be allowed to glance in her direction at what he had taken from her. Was this another form of punishment, knowing that he could never be permitted to keep her for himself? Was he to know happiness just to have her taken away, leaving him again with nothing but pain, guilt and self hatred?
 
So much keeps him at a distance from her and he didn't want that! Roy wanted to be so close, to be a part of her joy, not of her sorrow…not of her heartache. He should let her go…but right now he just couldn't find the strength to, he needed her much more than even he was aware of, more than Winry was aware of. What kind of a punishment brings you peace of mind? This was quite possibly the cruelest form of punishment ever. The prickle and sting of wetness was gathering in his eyes and he closed them tight, trying not to let them fall.
 
Obsidian eyes snapped open at the soft touch of Winry's thumb on his face, smoothing away the wetness that had drizzled down his cheeks without his permission. He lifted his head a little and she did nothing to move her thumb from his face. Roy, feeling humiliated at her catching him like this tried to sit up but her other hand pressed against his chest and Winry scooted up more, straddling his waist. He was confused at her behavior and he was sure the expression on his face and in his eyes told her that.
 
Winry sighed; she didn't know why he was upset like this. She had never seen him shed a single tear before. He was always so controlled whenever she had been in his presence. This was new to her and deep within there was the feeling that she actually wanted to ease away whatever was making him feel this way. Winry leaned forward and lightly pressed her lips to his cheek where his own liquid crystal glittered in the night. She could feel his heartbeat start to quicken beneath her palm. She then stared into his dark eyes. “Roy.” She spoke softly, “What is in your head?” Her hand was smoothing over where his heart resided. “Do you feel pain here?” Winry's palm was now flat over his heart. “I…I want to know, can you tell me?”
 
Roy sat up straighter, where he and Winry were almost nose to nose. He was letting his guard down and decided to say what he was feeling and what was on his mind. “I don't deserve this.” This time he saw her brow crinkle in confusion. “I don't deserve you to be here like this. I really deserve to die for all that I have done.” He thought he saw fear flash in her eyes for a brief moment at that small confession. “War, Winry, is meaningless, cold and harsh. Men are not men on the battlefield; we are a little more than animals just trying our best to stay alive.”
 
Roy felt that telling her this might be a mistake especially when she dropped her head, but he couldn't keep anything from her. He needed to tell her. “Women and children were no different, I killed them too. Innocent mothers, young boys and girls who could barely hold a gun, I shot them dead, or worse used my—” He bent forward a little resting his face in his hands. “I can still see their faces, their expressions, and their violent fear. And then their lifeless faces after I took— I…I didn't want to do it, I didn't.” Roy took a deep breath and dropped his hands from his face. “Your parents, I did take their lives. I was ordered to execute them, not just shoot them. If I hadn't of done it, if I had refused… I would have been killed right along with them.” He sounded empty and he struggled hard with the next thing he was going to say. “I know you probably think now that I was being selfish… it was me or them, me or them. If I had any amount of backbone I would have said no, refused my orders… but I was a coward and a fool. After I had done it, killed your family, I tried to take my own life as it finally broke me, I couldn't take it anymore.”
 
He lifted his chin, keeping the pain of his voice as low as possible, but it was still there, just as intense. Roy felt Winry's hands curl tightly upon his thighs. “I really would have done it, but I was stopped by a man who I am now helping in hiding from the Military Brass…a Doctor Marcoh. He is a much better man than I am. Just because I was stopped from ending my poor pathetic excuse of a life,” was said with such venom and disdain, “doesn't mean that I could live with what I had done. I have taken so many lives. I needed to pay for it somehow. I started trying to find a way to bring all those lives that I had taken back by using Forbidden Alchemy, even though I knew it would cost me my own.” This was why he could relate with Edward, as Roy had tried the same thing.
 
He didn't need to relay that information yet; he wanted to get this off his chest. “Maes found me doing Forbidden Alchemy knowing that it would be the death of me and knocked some sense into my head. Sometimes, I wonder if you being here is more like a punishment rather than a joy. Joy will never really be mine. It can't be. There is so much that I must atone for that I don't deserve to be happy.” Roy looked towards the window taking a deep breath. “I am sorry I took your parents from you. You have no idea how sorry I am and how it feels that I can never make up for it. Nothing I do will ever be good enough.” His gaze dropped back to Winry and he saw a glitter of crystal fall from her eyes, then another and another, to drop on his shirt, his pants, on her own curled hands over and over again.
 
In a flash and quicker than even lightning striking, Winry reached for him, wrapping him in her arms while holding the side of his face pressing into her chest as she curled around him tightly. What pain and suffering he has been going through ever since the war. Does it ever end for him? All along she had been the selfish one, shouting her hatred and flinging insults so easily. Winry could actually feel the struggle he goes through by his pained words of his memories of the past; and he killing her parents not because he wanted to, but because of a higher order that he had really no control over. What would she have done if the situation was reversed? She didn't know if she would even have the strength to live through what he was. It wasn't his fault. He might have pulled the trigger, but it wasn't his fault!
 
Roy Mustang wasn't a coward. Roy Mustang was very brave and he didn't deserve this constant struggle. Before this night, Winry had no idea that he was even in pain like this, she had thought he was smug, arrogant and proud of all that he has done… when it was the complete opposite.
 
Winry didn't care what her dead parents would think right now, or what Ed or Al would think if they saw her at this very moment as she sat here holding Roy to her. She wanted to comfort him, wanted to take away the constant pain ever present inside him. “You are not a coward, not at all. Don't ever think that.” She said into his ear while tears slid down her cheeks. Embracing him even tighter with every ounce of her body, heart and soul, trying to take all his hurt and suffering into herself.
 
Roy was stunned for a moment, eyes wide in surprise. He was expecting a bout of curses and swings of her hand against his face. But what she said, and how she was holding him like this… He hesitated for a moment and then relaxed in her sweet embrace. He lifted his arms and enclosed them around her, his hold was just as tight and he felt himself falling into her grace as if she were an angel from the God he didn't believe in, would never believe in. She was so warm and comforting; he really needed her, he needed her so badly. Roy squeezed his eyes shut, making more tears fall from his eyes. “I'm sorry, I'm sorry.” He clung to her harder, pressing the side of his face into her chest and he could hear her heartbeat.
 
“Shh,” Winry framed his face with gentle hands, tilting his face upwards so that he would be looking up at her. Her sapphire eyes, full of sorrow staring down into his obsidian, “Stop apologizing, you don't have to anymore. Just stop it.”
 
`I can never stop apologizing.' He thought to himself as he stared upwards into her beautiful blue eyes. “I deserve this suffering.”
 
She shook her head lightly, “No, you don't. I might have said that and thought that before, but I was wrong. You don't deserve this constant pain.”
 
“Winry…” He started to say seeing the heartbreak in her eyes, “You are not wrong in how you see me, I am a—”
 
“—Stop! Stop saying that!” Winry interrupted - her heart heavy with thick emotion that it was expressed passionately in her tone. “I didn't know. I didn't know how you really felt about it. I thought you were proud of what happened during the war time. We both lost so much; you lost your heart, your soul. I lost my parents, but I still have my grandmother, Ed and Al, who all care about and love me. But what do you have? You have nothing!” And she crushed him to her.
 
Roy breathed in deeply, inhaling her scent. Enjoying her warmth, and enjoying the fact that she wasn't pushing him away and trying to flee from him. `I don't deserve this, I don't deserve her. How can she sit here with me, comforting me when I took her family, friends and innocence from her? How can she be so understanding, when all I have ever done was hurt her?' “Winry…”
 
She shook her head, “Don't.” and she pressed her lips against his. Winry had never once taken the initiative whenever they were together like this. But this time, she felt it was the right thing to do. He didn't push her away; he pulled her closer if it was even possible and kissed her harder. Winry didn't really know how to take away his pain, but maybe she could help him feel a little better even if it was just the use of her body, she would give that to him as it was the only thing she could think of to give him. Roy leaned back taking her with him so that she was hovering over him, her long hair cascading down around them creating a silk-like curtain of warmth. His hands were on her hips pressing her down against the aching hardness in his pants and he pulled a groan from her throat.
 
“Don't apologize to me anymore, please don't.” Winry said against his lips before pressing them against his again and again. Roy felt her hands glide down his chest to the buttons on his shirt where she took to the task of undoing them, and smoothing the white cotton shirt apart, revealing his hard chest to the air and to her eager fingertips. He sighed at the warmth her hands gave as she pressed her palms to his tight, soft skin. She was heating his blood red hot in his veins with her arousing touches.
 
Winry's mouth left his only to press to the side of his neck and Roy let out a small moan at the feeling of her mouth there while one of her hands was teasing a path down his abdomen and going lower still, to the hard erection where she pressed against the material there. She was being somewhat bold tonight and he rather liked it. He could feel the slight unsure hesitations in her movements, but it seemed to him that she really wanted to do this.
 
Did he deserve to feel this, did he deserve her to be touching him and making him feel this good? He groaned when she with quick hands unbuckled his belt and undid the buttons on his pants, her hand came in contact with his heated, hard flesh. Roy glanced down at her face seeing the pleased expression as her eyes were holding his. “Winry, I have to. You don't see that I have to keep…” He panted and was cut off in mid sentence when she curled her hand around him.
 
“Do you want me to stop?” She asked quietly, wondering if he really didn't want to do this now. Of course that was probably a ridiculous assumption, but she had to ask anyway.
 
He leaned his head back and closed his eyes at the teasing movements of her hand. “No.” Roy's tone was thick and sultry as he closed his eyes and hmmed in delight as she worked her delicate fingers over his velvet like skin.
 
“Then stop apologizing to me or I will.” She threatened, nipping and suckling at his throat. He apologized enough; she felt she should be the one to apologize to him for everything she said without knowing the facts and his side… She did have the idea that even before they started this strange arrangement if he had said this right off, she wouldn't have believed him. “Roy, I'm sorry.”
 
He was breathing harder and he opened his eyes seeing that she had moved downward, her sapphire eyes still pointed towards his. “No, there is nothing you need to be sorry for, nothing at all. I accept full blame for everything, it is my fault.”
 
Winry didn't like hearing that, it was hurting so deep in her heart. “Please don't apologize to me anymore tonight.” She was staring down at his firm, hard stomach, tracing his muscle there with her fingertips. It seemed like whatever she said, he was not going to believe her. He was completely damaged inside. As if it were going to heal him, Winry let her eyes fall softly closed and pressed a soft kiss to his belly, she felt his fingers in her hair…
 
Riza sat in the coffee shop with Maes, her hands gloved around the steaming mug. Jean had gone on home so that she and Maes could have a private talk. “Now tell me.” Mahogany eyes lifted to Maes's golden.
 
Taking a sip of his beverage, tasting the bitter flavor making him cringe he reached for the little ceramic creamer sitting on the table against the wall, pouring a bit of the milk white cream into his cup and stirring his coffee with a spoon. “During the Ishbal Mass—war, there were two doctors a man and a woman, they were husband and wife and doing all they could to save lives. It didn't matter what side the wounded were on, and like all good doctors they just wanted to save as many lives as possible. The higher ups, one in particular, didn't like it that the doctors were saving the enemy as well as our own troops.” He took a small sip from his cup. “Roy was the solider ordered to execute them. He did it.” Maes glanced up at Riza seeing a concentrated expression on her face. “The doctors' name was Rockbell.” Maes swallowed harsh when the realization was expressed on Riza's face.
 
“Oh my—” Riza glanced into her dark coffee, and pressed her hand to her lips feeling ill. “That's their connection?” That was horrible. “Miss Rockbell knows it was the Colonel who did it, doesn't she?”
 
Maes nodded, “She does. I don't know how she would have learned of it, no one but Roy and I knew what happened. I think someone must have tipped her off, an Ishbalan or someone else close who knew that it was Roy who had shot her parents.” He stared into his own cup.
 
“Wouldn't she rather stay clear of him? Wouldn't he rather stay clear of her?” Riza was confused. The two of them, Colonel Mustang and Miss Rockbell should not want to be within inches of one another, but she has seen them spending more time together. What was going on? Was it guilt? Did the Colonel want to try and apologize, maybe earn her forgiveness? Was Miss Rockbell still angry? She seemed pretty bitter all the times she had seen her after she had talked with the Colonel. Yet something was still nagging at her, something very odd. She remembered what happened last week— She was walking down the market place with the Colonel, they were there to pick up lunch since what they were serving in the Mess Hall was disgusting. The Colonel had suddenly stopped, right in the middle of the street, just staring straight ahead. Riza turned her head wondering why he was no longer moving.
 
Winry Rockbell was looking down at the fruits and vegetables, a wicker basket held on her arm. The young blonde looked up at the seller and was talking to him; a bright smile adorned her face as she pointed to the tomatoes and held up three fingers. Her finger then passed over a round purple eggplant and she pointed to it. She collected a few more vegetables, and some fruit while talking to the salesman where she smiled and grinned, as she put the produce in her basket and paid the man. She turned in Riza and the Colonel's direction and just stopped moving, the expression her face was firm and she pressed her lips together in what could be described as tense. A half smile curved against her lips before the girl whirled around to leave in a hurry.
 
Riza looked back at the Colonel, noticing the look in his face. It was one she had seen on him many times when he would look at lovely ladies. It was very unusual, was he looking at Miss Rockbell or another young woman at the vegetable and fruit stand? “Sir, is something wrong?”
 
The Colonel seemed to be shaken out of a stupor and turned to Riza, “I'm sorry, what was it you wanted?” —Riza glanced up at Maes across from her who had nearly finished off his coffee. Now that she thought back to that incident and knowing what she knows now…that was still not a look of guilt! She'd know a heated, lustful look from Colonel Mustang any day! Why was he looking at the young girl like that, it was…it was terrible! What was going on!? She didn't like to be kept in the dark about anything. How was she supposed to protect Mustang if he didn't trust her enough to tell her what was going on! That stubborn man! Her trigger finger itched…
 
“Maes, I think Miss Rockbell and Colonel Mustang spend too much time in each other's company. This can't be good for either of them.”
 
“I like the idea.” Maes leaned back in his chair. “They are both really good people, and I want them to understand each other and move past the past. Wouldn't you want them to be a little friendly?”
 
Riza leaned forward a little, “Something is going on, something that maybe is a little too friendly, if you understand what I mean.”
 
Maes laughed, “Oh, Riza, you're being paranoid. Roy wouldn't dare even attempt what you're suggesting. Winry's just a kid.”
 
A snort of disbelieving laughter came from Riza as she shook her head. “No, she's not a kid. She might be young, but there is no way a grown man who has women on the brain would look at her would think she was a kid…no way at all.”
 
He waved her off with a light flick of his hand, “If something like that was going on, don't you think I would be first to know? Besides, I've known Roy for a long time; he wouldn't do anything to Winry, as his guilt would keep him from even looking at her in that kind of fashion.”
 
She sighed and closed her eyes a moment. `Not if you're too close to not be able to see what's right in front of your nose.' Riza didn't want to turn this into an argument so she would let him think what he wanted. What if Miss Rockbell would entice him as a form of revenge, knowing that Mustang has a soft spot for pretty girls, and would make him feel worse than he already did and some how cut him down. Of course Riza didn't think Miss Rockbell was really capable of something so despicable. But when revenge and anger is in one's heart anything is possible. She was going to find out what's really going on between the Colonel and Miss Rockbell. Was it what she is suspecting, or was it just guilt and her mind was blowing this whole thing way out of proportion?
 
…Roy moaned deep and loudly as her hand was curled around the base of his hardness. His fingers were wrapped in her hair as her tongue lapped and her mouth sucked him in deeper. He grunted and thrust his hips to meet the hot sliding up and down movements of her lips squeezing around his steel hard length. “Oh…oh, Winry mmm.” He panted hard, “stop, stop. I'm going to come undone, stop.” He took in deep, ragged breaths while tugging on the back of her head. Releasing his hardness from between her perfect pink lips, she glanced up into his eyes, looking like ever the innocent temptress, a siren, which would indeed bring sailors to their deaths.
 
“But isn't that what you want?” Winry asked, her breath quick.
 
He lifted up and bent forward, grabbing her about the waist and pulled her up so that she was hovering over him straddling him once again. “I want to feel you, I want to come inside you.” He saw her face heat red at the very naughty phrase that fell from his lips. Roy gripped the sides of her panties beneath her green dress and tugged them off her hips and pulled her so that her heated center was poised above his aching need. “I like it that you still blush.” He kissed the spot below her ear and sunk her down upon him where she moaned, her eyes closing and her hands coming to rest flat on his chest.
 
Winry wanted to take his pain, to let him feel something other than suffering. She wanted to give him joy so she shifted her hips, leaning forward as she plunged herself onto him again and again, pulling hot, erotic noises from Roy's throat, his mouth falling open in that of heated rapture. His hands still gripping her hips and he thrust up into her tight heat. “Roy, do you feel me? Do you? Does it feel good?” She saw him nod, his head pressed back against the arm rest. Roy's fingers gripped the hem of her dress and he pulled it up off of her.
 
“I hate underwear.” He panted, glaring at her bra.
 
She shifted her hips again and he grunted and gasped, “Then take it off.” Winry said and leaned forward. He slammed his hips up into hers, while smoothing his hands up her sides to the back clasp. The garment that he hated so much was now sliding down off of her. She sat back sinking him deeper into her heat and he sat up so he could be closer to her, his arms going up her back and holding her to him. Roy's mouth attached to her neck and suckled hard and her head went back giving him much easier access to her beautiful, flushed skin. His hands moving along her back, one skimmed around the front and covered over her breast, caressing and rubbing her round mound. He lowered his face, licking and suckling at her nipple, making her mewl and thrash herself harder onto him.
 
Winry wrapped her arms tight around him, pulling him harder against her where he continued to lavish her nipples with his tongue and lips, circling and suckling. Taking a deep breath, he pulled back and looked up at her, seeing her eyes pointed towards him. He kissed her then, hard and deep as she wove her arms him at the same time continuing to slam herself down onto him, more and more, again and again...sinking him in so deep that that she tingled, moaned and gasped, where he very well could become part of her. `Give me your pain, give it all to me.' She closed her eyes, feeling them swell with tears for him. `Let me have it, I will take it from you. Please! Oh, Roy…' “Please, oh Please!” She cried out so loudly as she felt herself stiffen and convulse around him as she hit it and the waves of her release pounded within her.
 
Roy clung to her, his arms around her tightly as he thrust up into her, harder and faster, feeling her glove so deliciously around him. He buried his face into her neck as she continued to ride him harder, clinging, her fingers in his damp hair as she was tightening more. Heat bubbled and his chest tightened, hearing her cry out. He slammed up and plunged her down onto him in his own groans and grunts to reach his edge. Feeling himself fall over the cliff of heated bliss and drown in that constant warmth filling him, rushing through him like a wild torrid storm as he cried out his release, her name, into her flesh.
 
She continued to pant and lowered her face to his shoulder, kissing his moist skin, her arms not releasing him yet. She couldn't let go, she didn't want to let go of him. Winry's fingers were moving all over his back, up and down trying to bring him as much comfort possible. Roy leaned back and taking her with him. Winry was lying on top of him, his arms still tightly wrapped around her middle. They looked at each other, in the eyes and Winry lifted her hand, tracing his cheek down to his chin and back up again with her gentle fingers.
 
`I'm sorry, so sorry. I don't want your apologies anymore, no more.' Winry thought silently to him knowing that if she said this, he wouldn't listen to her and still apologize. She nestled the side of her face against his chest, beneath his chin. Her fingers were now moving down his face to his neck, rubbing up and down soothingly. Closing tired blue eyes, and feeling the beautiful warmth his body gave her, while listening to the still rapid beating of his heart which was starting to calm. The last thing she felt before drifting off to sleep was his fingers in her hair and some on the small of her back making lazy circles. On the edge of asleep and awake, the final thought in her mind was… “Forgive you, Roy.” was said so very quietly that it was barely a wisp of air.
 
His eyes widened as he glanced down at her, at her now peaceful slumbering face. “You forgive me?” It sounded too good to be true. He didn't deserve her forgiveness, not at all. She was truly a selfless person. He kissed her forehead, her softly closed eyes, her nose, her warm cheek, and pressed his chin to the top of her head, cuddling her completely to him. Winry probably didn't realize what she had said. He wasn't going to bring it up tomorrow though. He would like to think that she meant it, even if he didn't deserve it. “I don't deserve your forgiveness. I don't think I am permitted to.” He whispered to her sleeping form, wrapping his arms tightly around her. “But I thank you just the same.” Roy heard a soft hmm and she smiled lightly, snuggling into him.
 
Roy wondered how long it would be until Fullmetal returned to Central, how long he had until that boy took Winry away from him. Even though he worries for Edward and Alphonse and hopes they don't run into too much trouble, he can't help but want the boy to stay away. “Just let me have her, for a little while longer.” He whispered into the night, closing his eyes and feeling himself melt into her.
 
****
 
Sunlight streamed in through the window, kissing Winry on her softly closed eyes. Slowly, sapphire eyes opened. She was alone lying on the brown leather sofa on her front, there was a dark blue garment covered over her. She lifted up a little and gripped the garment tighter around her; Winry realized that it was a long navy blue coat. It must be Roy's she mused as it was far too big to be hers. Sitting up on her knees she rubbed her eyes while she held the coat with one hand around her, against her breasts. Where was Roy at?
 
Glancing around the apartment, she found it empty…except for the noise coming from the bathroom. That's where he must be. Her eyes scanned the floor for her dress but she couldn't find it, so she reached for Roy's white military shirt that was crumpled on the rug near the couch.
 
Slipping her arms into the sleeves, she was pulling the lapels closed and buttoning them. Winry blinked and looked down at the garment, what was that scent? Softly, with lightly gripping fingers, she pulled the collar up against her nose and breathed in the scent, her eyes falling closed. It really wasn't anything noticeable but it smelled really nice. She knew Roy wasn't one for wearing scents so this must be his scent.
 
Hearing the bathroom door open, Winry's eyes popped open and she smoothed down the collar, then getting to her feet. The hem of Roy's shirt on her was hanging down to her thighs and she had to roll up the sleeves a bit.
 
Stepping out of the bathroom wearing a clean white shirt and blue military uniform pants, while holding a glass, the first thing Roy saw was Winry awake and wearing his shirt from yesterday. He couldn't help the small smile curving against his lips at the sight of her in his clothing making a flutter of warmth start in his belly. That also really proved how much bigger he was than her. He walked towards her with that horrid green liquid in the glass and extended it towards her. Roy laughed lightly at the disgusted look on her face as she stepped forward and took it from him.
 
Pinching her nose closed so she wouldn't taste it, Winry knocked the fluid back and she felt it slide down her throat. She shivered in disgust as she let go of her nose. “I don't think I'll ever get used to that taste.” She groaned and held the cup out. Roy took it back from her.
 
He was grinning, “Are you hungry? I have some fruit in the ice box if you want it.” Roy walked into the kitchenette, and pulled the handle on the ice box door, opening it. He pulled out a plate of strawberries and grapes. “It's just about the end of the season for these fruits.” He turned around and placed the fruit plate on the counter.
 
Winry smiled at the strawberries. Did this mean he remembered that she liked them? Stepping forward she picked up the pretty red berry with a green leafy top and bit into it. Juice started dribbling down her lips and she licked the pink juice with the tip of her tongue. At the sensation of being watched, she looked up to see Roy with his elbow on the counter and him leaning his chin on the heel of his hand, his eyes were riveted on her mouth. She cleared her throat, “What?”
 
He leaned forward and quickly took her mouth with his in a slow kiss. Licking and softly nibbling at her lips, tasting the sweet berry essence still lingering there. “Hmm, very nice.” Roy complimented, pulling back and catching the sight of her slightly pink cheeks, his eyes full of appreciation and a hint of mischievousness.
 
Winry quickly bit into her fruit again and turned away from him, walking towards the table. Her heart charm necklace was still there, she hadn't taken it back yet. She fingered her gold charm. “Are you going to Central's festival today?” She asked, then looked at him over her shoulder.
 
“I'll be there eventually; the military is putting up a booth.” Roy picked a grape off the bunch and tossed it in his mouth. “They want to try and snag the young men and women, offering them those fantastic chances of a lifetime and hopeful careers that would make family and friends proud.” He said slightly bitter. “Most young people don't know what they'd be getting themselves into. The higher ups will make it seem fun and grand. It's the reality of it that the recruits won't understand until it's too late.”
 
She turned around facing him, seeing him staring at the counter top. What could she possibly say to that? Winry didn't know anything about the military to be able to relate to what it was. She knew what it did to him and that was really bad. She also knew that Edward hated being controlled by the state.
 
Roy blinked and lifted his head seeing Winry standing there looking very solemn. “I take it you're going to the festival.” He wanted to change the subject, she looked far too unhappy.
 
Winry smiled lightly, “Yes, I'm having a booth up as well. Automail is something that anyone can be interested in. In a way we Automail technician and mechanics heal, you know? We try to do what we can to make people feel better about their losses and feel that they've gained something positive. Sure it's nothing like a real limb, but in some cases, its better.” Her smile grew as did the excitement in her voice. “I love working on Automail, it really gets the blood flowing and your mind really working. I am going to be the best Automail mechanic in the world.”
 
With a smile and a short laugh, Roy crossed his arms over his chest. “With that attitude I definitely see you accomplishing just that.” He walked over to her, standing about an inch from her. “I know if I would ever need an artificial limb, I'd come straight to you for it.” Lifting his hand, Roy's hand and fingers smoothed through her long hair and pushed it behind her ear. He leaned closer, pressing his mouth close to that same ear. “You certainly know my body well enough to give me a perfect fit…Perfectly crafted curved metal to fit, and smooth, hot nerve working wires to keep me in top condition.”
 
Winry's blood heated, “Ooh, you're just saying that to tease me and get me all riled up.” She shivered, sultry heat flooding within.
 
He laughed, “Is it working?”
 
“What do you think?” Winry snickered and pressed herself against him. “You know what happens to me when you start talking like that.” She purred, looking hotly up into his dark eyes.
 
Roy placed his palm against her cheek, his fingers stretching a little to tickle the side of her face, “Why do you think I do it?” And his mouth came down on hers and she fit up against him, her mouth opening to the thrusting and dipping of his tongue to press against hers, sliding and mating with her own and earning him a deep, erotic moan.
 
This was the start of a good day. Roy felt that she was bringing out a very different side of him, one that could actually hope to feel happy. He knew it wasn't going to last, that it just one day. But right now, he was going to enjoy this day, no matter what was to come for tomorrow.
 
=======
Well that's it for this episode/chapter. I hope no one was far too out of character in it. Stay tuned for more. There's lots still to come.
 
Thanks for reading
Ryoko Blue