Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me ❯ So Nice ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: What makes you think I could possibly own this? Just where are you getting your information? honestly!
 
Summary: Winry determined to find the Elric brothers, headed to Central. Life is definitely full of surprises, and she certainly didn't expect this one.
 
 
Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me
Episode 15—So Nice
 
She was warm. Soft sapphire eyes opened to greet the morning sun. Her back was pressed against a hard chest and a pair of strong arms were wrapped around her middle, holding tight. Winry felt his large hand stretch and flatten more against her belly and from behind he nuzzled his face into her hair against her neck, breathing in deep. This was a good morning despite the nervousness and hostility she felt last night. “Are you awake?” She asked disturbing the quaint silence.
 
“Mmm,” Roy murmured into her hair, he started to make lazy circles on her stomach with his palm, knowing this really relaxes her. “How are you feeling this morning?”
 
“Better,” She leaned back more enjoying the feel of him. This was a nice quiet time of the morning. Roy was usually an early morning person anyway, as was she. She figured he always rose early to escape dreams, who knew what he would relive during them? “What are you thinking about?”
 
Roy moved one arm from around her waist to sweep her hair off the back of her neck and kissing her there, feeling the pleasant tingles in the form of a soft pink hue he created on her pretty pale skin to spread. “That perhaps this is my new favorite time of day with you here like this. You're a wonder to wake up beside each morning.”
 
Smiling softly at feeling her heart race in a way she wanted to experience more of, Winry turned a little so she could look at him. “I didn't realize you were a romantic.”
 
He smirked playfully, “Oh my dear, I can be whatever you desire. If you want a romantic then you've got one.” Roy rolled her over on her back and he covered over her, pressing his nose lightly against hers. Pulling back a fraction he was smiling softly into her eyes. “I find myself lost in the depths of your eyes so blue, like a rare jewel, undeserving to be gazed upon by a mere mortal man such as this one before you.” He saw her face heat and that pleased him.
 
“Oh stop it, you're making me blush.” She looked away from his intense dark eyes with a slight tilt and twist of her head. She felt fingers skim her chin, lightly taking a hold and pulling her face back to him.
 
“I want to drown in the essence of your heart that surrounds and pulls me into you. Your voice is like a soft melody that will bring this wandering soul, this tainted man to his knees at your feet.” He rubbed his nose against her soft cheek. Roy felt her fingers brush along the back of his neck and he lifted up, peering down into those endless pools of blue.
 
“You're making me melt, I hope you realize this.” Winry hugged him close and he softly laughed.
 
Roy softly rested his fingers against the nape of her neck, “I aim to please.” He kissed her then, a gentle feathering of his lips against hers. “You know, I am glad I decided to stay here in your room with you.” He moved to sit up.
 
Winry leaned back against the pillows, a very soft and pleasant expression on her face. “So am I.” She watched as he pulled the blankets back and stood, admiring his naked backside. He turned his head looking over his shoulder and that familiar smirk lifted at the corner of his mouth.
 
“Enjoying the view?”
 
She silently laughed, “May-be.”
 
“Oh, I'll let you gaze as much as you want…later.” Roy winked and then slipped on a pair of clean underwear; he thought he heard her sigh. “Hmm, now how about a nice shower?” He suggested, his tone indicating that his intentions were far from innocent.
 
Knowing how his mind works, Winry arched a brow. “I know exactly what you're thinking. Forget it. I know for a fact that if I were to shower with you, I'd never get clean.”
 
“You say that as if it's a bad thing.” Roy said trying to sound innocent as well as look it.
 
Her mouth fell open in mock disbelief, but her eyes gleamed with amusement. “Knock of the innocent act, Roy. It doesn't suit you.”
 
“Are you saying that I couldn't be innocent?” Roy saw her blink and her brows arched high. “All right fine, so I'm not innocent. You certainly don't mind in the least.” He was sure smug. “Well since I'm already up, I'll use the shower across the way fir—” He didn't get to finish what he was saying because not even a second passed when Winry in a blur of white, black and blonde had jumped up grabbed a fresh pair of clothes out of the open suitcase and dashed out of the room and across the hall to the bathroom there, all within what seemed like a blink of an eye.
 
“Oi!” Now that was fast! Roy grabbed the top bedspread and wrapped it around his waist. He held it securely and stepped out of the room to the bathroom door where he could hear the water running. He knocked loudly on the door, it opened a crack and he saw a pair of blue eyes and a very smug expression on her face. “That wasn't very nice, just who have you been hanging out with? They're certainly a bad influence on you. You used to be such a nice girl.”
 
“I've been hanging out with you, that's who.” She stuck her tongue out at him, “Mleh, so it's all your fault. And since when was I ever nice to you.” She snickered.
 
Roy took on a thoughtful expression while glancing upward appearing that he was in thought. “You do have a point. So you can make it up to me by letting me—” The door closed in his face and he silently laughed leaning against it. Well he'll just use the adjoining bathroom in the room he used to reside in when he was actually living in this hell-house. He went back into Winry's room and gathered his fresh more casual clothes and other necessities for the day.
 
After they each were prepared for the day, both Roy and Winry headed down for breakfast. It was just the two of them as Roy's father had to run into town early and his mother had already eaten.
 
Jenny had stepped back out onto veranda when she heard her son and Winry out there as that was usually where breakfast was served unless it was really cold out. She appeared on the scene of the two of them slightly facing one another and speaking quietly between bites of food. It was a very warming sight for Jenny's heart.
 
Breakfast was a variety of ham, three different kinds of prepared eggs, fresh seasonal fruits, muffins, toast, juices and coffee.
 
Winry handed Roy back a small slender vial making a disgusted face, which had her son giving off a slightly amused expression. Jenny wondered what that was all about. “Good morning.” Jenny said brightly and the two of them looked over at her.
 
Winry returned the bright greeting, “Good morning.”
 
Sitting down in one of the vacant chairs at the square decorative iron table, Jenny softly smiled. “So did you sleep well?” She caught the blush rising to the young lady's cheeks. “I'll take that as a yes.” Jenny sighed and looked at her son who simply shrugged looking very nonchalant. She waited until the two of them were finished with their meal and then she made a request. “Winry, would you like to help me make a pie for tonight's dessert?” Jenny smiled, “I know the cooks usually take care of that but baking relaxes me.”
 
Winry looked at Roy still a little apprehensive and he leaned in closer to her ear.
 
“Only if you want to,” He said softly. “She doesn't expect anything. It seems she wants to get to know you.”
 
Turning an unsure smile to Jenny, Winry agreed. “All right, but I warn you I'm not the best cook in the world but at least my food doesn't taste like burnt rubber.” She felt a playful tug on the loose hair framing her face.
 
“You think you're so funny.” Roy teased.
 
“Uh-uh, I know I am.” She grinned in his direction.
 
Jenny clapped her hands together once in happiness, “Excellent.” She stood up and quickly took Winry by the hand and for a woman of weak constitution she pulled the young blonde from her chair with a mighty tug and started dragging her back inside the manor and down the hall towards the kitchen.
 
The kitchen was amazing. It was very large with four island counters made of brown tile. Several pots and pans hung on hooks over the stove and a nice sized butcher block that could be used by six people at once. A state of the art gas stove, oven, and a top of the line icebox.
 
A few servants were just about finished cleaning up from breakfast when Jenny cleared her throat getting their attention. They all turned to her awaiting their orders. It was requested that the cooks find the ingredients that Jenny would need, which were apples, salt, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, brown sugar, chopped walnuts, flour, eggs, and milk.
 
Everything Jenny needed was placed on the middle counter. “Excuse us, please.” She said softly and the room was soon clear or everyone except her and Winry. Pulling a knife from a drawer she handed it to Winry who took a seat on a raised stool. “Why don't you peel and slice eight apples for me?” The young lady nodded and picked up an apple from out of a large burlap sack while Jenny started to put the dough for the crust together.
 
Peeling the apples, Winry was careful not to take off too much of the fruit. The peels twirled and dropped onto the counter where she picked one up off of a new fairly high pile and stuck it in her mouth. It was good, nice and sweet.
 
“Are you and Roy going to get married?” Jenny asked suddenly.
 
Winry sharply inhaled the apple peel, choking and coughing uncomfortably, “excuse me?” She swallowed hard the piece that had been lodged in her throat from surprise. “What? Marry…I …uh.” She immediately shut her mouth. Things were complicated. How can she tell Jenny that she and Roy weren't really in a relationship?
 
Jenny softly laughed, “I'm sorry to spring the question on you like that; I can see it wasn't even a thought in your mind yet.” She rolled the rolling pin expanding the dough for the bottom crust. She then smiled proudly. “Roy's always been popular with the ladies.”
 
“You don't say.” Winry's eyes narrowed on the pale fruit meat as she squeezed the knife tightly and loudly chopped the apple, which seemed to make the woman across from her laugh silently.
 
“Even though I haven't seen him since many years back when he left for Central on his nineteenth birthday, I notice that he's different with you. A mother can tell these things.” She placed the perfectly formed dough on a pie tin and started to shape it correctly to fit that pan. “He's my only son, you know?” Jenny noticed the slicing got softer. “I was never very strong, Winry. When I was a child I had been ill with The Scarlet and it left me with this very weak constitution. It was difficult for me to conceive a child. Roy's father and I had almost given up hope. You couldn't believe how happy I was when I learned that I was finally going to have a child.”
 
Winry listened intently, looking up at her. “I can imagine.” She said with a small smile, putting the apple slices in a mixing bowl. “If you don't mind my asking, how did you meet Roy's father? Forgive my rudeness, but he's not very nice.” That was the understatement of the century.
 
Jenny sighed, staring at the counter, “I will admit that it is rather difficult being married to him. I'm not one for confrontations either. Gerald always gets his way no matter what, I rarely argue. But I do love him with all my heart, even if he can be cold and callous, rude and abrasive a lot of the time. I stick by him through thick and thin no matter the difficulties that may present themselves. Whether he will ever admit it or not, he needs me and he always will.” She smiled brightly. “I remember when I first met Gerald; oh he was so handsome and so proud.” Jenny sighed adoringly, glancing up towards the skylight, an expression of affection shining in her eyes. “What a fantastic man he had been to capture my heart like he had. I was seventeen and a lowly fruit seller's daughter. He would always come by and purchase one bushel of apples. Sure he could have servants do it, but I had a feeling he'd visit for more than just fruit. And boy could he be charming, most women would fall at his feet.”
 
“How old was he when noticed you?” Winry asked mixing the apple pie mixture together and pouring it into the pie tin.
 
“Gerald was twenty and returning home from a recent war in another country, he had just received a promotion and was celebrating with his fellow troops. I gave him a complimentary apple cider. I was very shy then, Winry. He was just so worldly and I didn't think he'd ever look twice in my direction. He was and still is the type of man that commands respect and full attention. He always follows through with what he sets out to do. Gerald could have had any woman in town, in the country and maybe even the entire world… but it seemed he loved me, from what I could tell anyway.”
 
Winry smiled lightly, “How long were you two a couple before you got married?” She waited as Jenny put the top on the pie and then went ahead and put three apple slices on the crust in a fan shape as a decoration.
 
“About a full year. My father wanted to make sure Gerald wasn't one of those types that play with a young woman's heart as from what I had told you he had been quite the ladies man.”
 
“Guess that runs in the family.” Winry commented dryly.
 
Jenny laughed, “Well can you really blame them? I mean, my boys are both handsome and suave they can have anything.” She lifted up the pie and smiled beautifully at her and Winry's work. “I've been talking up a storm here when I haven't even asked about you, how rude of me.”
 
With a subtle wave of her fingers, Winry shrugged. “That's okay; I think I talked enough about myself last night.” There was a slight edge to her voice.
 
“You seem like you're happy with my son.” Jenny sat down on her stool.
 
“Do I?” She stared at the counter top. It seemed unbelievable that she could be, but she had to admit that it felt nice being around him as much as possible over the past few months. She had never expected to be sitting here in his childhood home with his mother. Winry felt guilty, here this woman was being so nice and welcoming and she couldn't even be told the truth. That settled it, she had to be somewhat honest with Jenny now; she couldn't be any other way. “Roy and I, I will confess that we didn't always get along. Well that's not true... he tried to get along with me briefly on several occasions before we had become what we are. I was just so blinded by...” Winry let out a frustrated at herself breath. “I am ashamed of myself that before I had even gotten to know him, my opinion of him was rather low. I thought him to be arrogant, an opportunist and doing whatever he could to better his own career without thinking of how it would affect others, and proud of all the things he had done during the Ishbal war, but… I was wrong. Oh, don't get me wrong he's still arrogant, that man's ego is strong enough to make fresh dry paint curl. But besides that, I find that he is nothing of what I had originally thought, he is so much more. And when or if things don't all work out, Roy Mustang will always have my utmost respect and admiration.”
 
Jenny could see how honest Winry was being, it was not every day that she had met a young woman who would have even admitted to something like disliking Roy to a point that it sounded like she had hated him at one time. Especially, at what Roy was to inherit. It was like Winry didn't even care about that. She softly smiled, “These Mustang men are pretty extraordinary, don't you agree?”
 
“You can say that again?” Winry lifted a small smile to Jenny. “To answer your question, Jenny, I don't know how long Roy and I are going to last this way. I don't want you to get your hopes up that he has somehow found `the woman' to settle down with because from my observation, he is not close to looking for that kind of commitment.” Would it be so terrible of he were to chose her, Winry squeezed her eyes shut tight pushing that from her mind. `Think of Edward and Alphonse, Winry, they need me…but does Roy, does he need me more? No, no, he might care about me like he said before, but this is still just a passing thing for him. Besides, I'm fifteen. He couldn't honestly be serious about me…not that I'm serious about this, no, not at all, really…'
 
“Well I am very happy that I got to meet you, Winry.” Jenny said, taking the pie and putting it in the oven to cook for about forty minutes. “You are one of the nicer young ladies that Roy has brought here over his years when he was at home. I just hope that if he doesn't stay with you, that he'll find someone as kind and sweet as you are.”
 
Winry suddenly giggled. “You should see Mr. Hughes; he's always teasing Roy about finding himself a proper wife.”
 
“Ah, Maes, how is he doing? Did you know that he and Roy have been friends since they were young boys? They support each other no matter what.”
 
Winry smiled. “I have two friends, they're brothers and I support both of them fully. They're my best friends. Only one of them is in the military. The first time I met Roy was when he came to Resembool and he ended up inspiring my friends to take the State Alchemist exam. Ed and Al both passed, but for reasons I don't really know only Ed joined as one of the military. Edward is the youngest State Alchemist so far to date.”
 
“You must be very proud of him.” Jenny leaned forward on the counter, leaning her chin on her hands which were propped up by her elbows.
 
Winry's eyes narrowed slightly. “I am, but there are times he just pisses me off so bad. Like when he goes around ruining my hard work. He waves his Automail around like a loony, getting into fights and who knows what else. I don't spend hours and hours making it for him so he can go and destroy it.” She crossed her arms over her breasts in irritation. “That's why I charge him double, sometimes triple to fix it. He just better be careful, that's all I'm saying.” She wasn't talking about the Automail. She was talking about his life. `That idiot, he better not go and get himself killed.'
 
“Well men are rather reckless. It's up to us to knock some sense into those thick skulls of theirs.” Jenny said with a smirk, which made Winry's eyes widen slightly.
 
Having had the idea that Roy's smirk was probably passed down from his father…that was not the case. To Winry it seemed he got that particular expression from his mother.
 
****
 
Roy stared at the board, he moved his Knight in to take her Bishop. He leaned back in his chair. “Where's Winry?” he asked while calculating his next move.
 
After moving her Rook to the left, Jenny folded her hands in her lap. “I took her on a walk around the grounds and she saw the dogs. I told her to take her time with them. It seems she has a dog of her own and she said mine made her a little bit homesick.”
 
Nodding, Roy moved a Pawn forward. “She does have a dog but it's not in Central with her. It's back in Resembool with her grandmother.” He wasn't too fond of dogs, he could barely tolerate them.
 
“How is everything going for you in Central?”
 
Roy's brow furrowed, “A couple years ago I had been transferred East, but was called back to Central at the beginning of Spring of this year. Now there's more talk about transferring me back there to the East Headquarters again. I wish those Higher Ups would make up their damn minds.” He hadn't told Winry about this yet, he wondered what she would think of the news. Would she still stay in Central to wait for the Elrics if he headed East before they got back. `Most likely, it's not like she could go with me,' he thought with regret. `…or could she?' “I'm not sure what the Brass is going to do yet, it's only a rumor. If going East will be a way that will eventually lead me to rising up in ranks then I'll do it without hesitation.” He had to keep his eye on the goal. Nothing could get in the way of that…not even being with Winry. His stomach tightened just a little bit more.
 
Jenny moved her remaining Bishop. “Is Fuehrer Bradley going to be having his yearly Harvest Ball this year?” She asked, looking up at her son, seeing his concentrated expression.
 
“I suppose so.” Roy carefully scanned the board for a killer move. “I know I'll get an invitation. I get one every year but I hadn't gone often in the past years as it was rather silly just to come back to Central for a fancy dance. You know I hated those when you would host them. I'll probably go this year though, it's expected of me.”
 
“Are you going to take Winry as your date?” Jenny asked, waiting for his reaction.
 
Roy let out a small breath of air while lightly closing his eyes. “As much as I would like to take her, I can't really take Winry anywhere.”
 
With an arched brow, Jenny cleared her throat, “and why not? She's a very charming young lady.”
 
“I just can't, all right?” Roy's tone was tight with irritation.
 
“What, are you ashamed of her?”
 
Roy's head snapped up, “Absolutely not. I just can't let anyone see her with me. I can't explain it.”
 
Jenny tapped her chin with her forefinger an idea popping into her head of why her son would behave this way. Her head tilted and her mouth opened slightly in alarm… Roy was hiding her, why would he do that unless…? “Roy, tell me true, how old is Winry?” She saw her son close his eyes and take a frustrated breath.
 
Closing his eyes and lifting his hand to his face he rubbed his forehead with three fingers, before resting them against his sinuses looking very frustrated. “She's fifteen.”
 
“She's fifteen?” Jenny said in disbelief, “and you two are…” She saw him nod. “God, Roy. What would possess you to even… you're twenty seven years old.” Now her voice was slightly tight. She knew exactly how her son behaves with women, was Roy taking advantage of a young girl's heart? “Are you just playing with her?”
 
“No!” Roy looked, felt and sounded offended.
 
How was Jenny supposed to view Winry now? Did the girl know what she was doing? Was it another plot by a devious young lady wanting to get something out of Roy, and had she been mislead?
 
“Mother, I know what you're thinking but don't judge Winry like those other girls of my past, all right? She's nothing at all like them.” Roy grinned but it wasn't of mirth. “I'm responsible for this mess I've gotten her into. She really hated me before and rightly so. Winry wanted nothing to do with me but I still pursued her, I did it all. I know I should do the honorable thing and stop seeing her, but I'm not ready to let her go yet.”
 
Jenny closed her eyes, settling her nerves. She wanted Roy to keep Winry, and maybe she could try and convince him in a subtle sort of way, of course. “Roy, I know you're looking out for your best interest and there's no rule or law saying that you can't be with her because she's fifteen. In fact she's of martial age.” Jenny was sly, but she was sure her son picked up on it.
 
“Actually, Mother, a lot of the State would have an objection to me with her because she isn't an adult and I am. If she were nineteen or even twenty it really wouldn't cause a stir. Being seen with her having any such romantic attachment with me would look bad for my image and what I want to accomplish. I know to you that it sounds selfish that I want to keep Winry too and shoot up in ranks as quickly as possible. I have to look out for my career, I'm that dedicated.” Roy continued to stare at the chess board. “Winry and I have an agreement and as far as I know, nothing has changed there. Winry is going to leave my side to fully support her friends when they get back to Central. I can't stand in the way of that, it's what she wants.” He moved his Queen to take her Rook. “I can't force her to stay with me if she doesn't want to.”
 
Jenny realized that this game was lost; she wasn't even really paying attention anymore. “I don't want to see you lose out on a good thing. But you should make sure that she doesn't want to stay with you, because what if she does? As much as I don't agree with what you have done with this sweet girl. I like her a lot, she's good for you. So I hope you know what you're doing.”
 
`I used to know what I was doing.' Roy thought. “No one can find out about Winry and me. Not even Maes.”
 
“Very well, Roy. I won't say anything to anyone. Now this is just a suggestion, Roy, but can you find a way to make sure that Winry gets invited to the Harvest Ball if you want her to go at all? I'm sure someone can get her an invitation and it doesn't necessarily have to be directly from you. Isn't there someone, a low ranking soldier that doesn't know either of you well that could in fact get her an invite?”
 
A sudden idea popped into his head and Roy straightened his posture. “Actually, there is. In fact she's a friend of Winry's.” It would be really nice if Winry could go to the ball, even if she wasn't as his date at least he'd get to see her there. And who knew how much longer he had with her. Roy was going to take every opportunity to spend as much time with Winry as he could.
 
The terrace door opened and the very girl they were discussing, Winry came inside interrupting the conversation. Roy turned part way around and Jenny looked up just as the young blonde closed the glass door with a soft smile on her face.
 
“Your dogs are really sweet, Jenny.” Winry said with that same smile. “I didn't realize how much I missed my own until I saw yours.”
 
Jenny crossed her arms on the table and leaned forward. “Winry, dear, do you know how to dance?”
 
“Uh…” Blonde brows arched, where had that question come from? What were Roy and his mother talking about in here? “Not really, why?”
 
“I'll make sure I get you a lesson or two before you leave.” Jenny said making a mental note.
 
Rubbing the back of her neck, Winry shrugged. “That's really nice of you and all, but why would you go to all that trouble? It's not like I'll need that kind of a skill in the near future.”
 
“Yes you will.” Resting his arm over the back of the chair, Roy tilted his head slightly. “The reason is you'll be going, in a way with me, to Central's Harvest Ball this year. It's a very formal event, hosted by the Fuehrer.”
 
Winry's eyes widened, “What? Forget the fact that I don't like those fancy events. I…I don't think that's a very good idea and you know why, Roy.”
 
“Don't worry, I'll find a way to get Scieszka to get you an invitation. I'll make it seem like it was all her idea that you should go.” Roy said with a smirk.
 
“Are you sure you want me to go to that kinda thing?” Winry said unsure.
 
Roy's gave a firm nod, “Very sure.”
 
Not going to argue anymore on the subject since it seemed to be two against one here, Winry walked over to them and looked down at the game board in interest. “So who's winning?”
 
Moving a lock of light brown hair behind her ear, Jenny looked up at her son and noticed the very smug look on his face. “No matter how I or anyone else gets close to coming out of a game with him triumphant, Roy always manages to win. If he doesn't, it's because he lost on purpose.”
 
Roy smirked up at Winry, “I always win.”
 
Winry had a feeling that he wasn't talking about just the chess game.
 
****
 
That evening at dinner was a rather tense affair. Gerald was home from his day in town and it seemed he was in a rather bitter mood.
 
Winry was trying her hardest to ignore the calm ranting of the older man at the head of the table. If it wasn't one insult or complaint it was another. She didn't think a man could be so critical. Roy had brought with him a gift for his father, even though he seemed to hate the man. It was more of a courtesy gesture rather than something that expressed fondness.
 
Roy had presented his father with a rather expensive bottle of Brandy.
 
Gerald had just stared at it in his hand, his eyes narrowed on the label. “You know I prefer the year eighteen fifteen.” He snubbed the bottle and his son sat it on the table. Roy sat down next to Miss Rockbell who picked up the bowl on her place setting to move it up and to the right of her place setting. Gerald let out soft breath, “Is it really so hard to remember something like that? I swear to God, I wonder where your brain is half the time. You know, Charles Wilson has three daughters and they never fail to remember what Charles prefers. Perhaps if I had a daughter instead of a son she would know exactly what her father preferred.” He said calmly.
 
Winry with her eyes narrowed stared at the plate setting, “What's the matter with you?” She said quietly, but it appeared her comment was heard by all ears for their heads all turned in her direction.
 
“Did you say something, Miss Rockbell?” Gerald said in a tone that expressed superiority. “I didn't quite catch that.”
 
She lifted her head and turned her heated, angered expression to Roy's father. “I said, what's the matter with you?” Winry repeated quite loudly that it could have passed for a shout. She saw the older man blink as if it were the first time anyone had ever raised their voice to him. “All you've done since Roy has arrived is criticize him. Isn't there anything at all that he has done that could even make you the tiniest bit proud? I can't believe it that his own family, his own flesh and blood would be so damn impossible. You're his father, someone who is supposed to support and love him unconditionally, regardless of what he has accomplished. And he has accomplished so much already. He commands so many people who follow him loyally because he is a good leader and they believe in him. I don't understand why you seem to hate him, why you seem to hate each other?” She was surprised that no one interrupted her or even attempted to speak.
 
Winry looked at Roy who was indeed listening to everything she was saying since there was a very intense expression on his face as well as in his posture. She turned her attention back to Roy's father. “My parents died in the Ishbal war, I was eight years old. What I wouldn't give for…there is so much that I wish I could say and do with them. But I'll never get the chance. You don't know how it is to lose loved ones, to never see them again.” She sighed. “You are both so lucky you still have each other, and you don't know how much time you two have left. How can you be so cruel? In the blink of an eye it can all be gone and what will you have to show for it? Absolutely nothing! ” Winry slammed her hands down on the table. “Can't you just be proud of Roy because he is your son? You are the one person he shouldn't have to prove anything to. Don't you realize that your son is someone to be very proud of? He is a good man and tries to do what is best for everyone. Even if his ideas seem selfish and unreasonable at certain times, when in actuality they really aren't that selfish or unreasonable at all.”
 
Standing smoothly, Winry glanced at Roy. “No matter what has happened, Roy. With everything… my parents, Ed and Al, your behavior towards me…” A light affectionate smile spread across her face. “I was completely wrong before. You are not just a pretty face without a good heart. If anything you have a tremendous heart, and I'm glad that I got the chance to find that out. I wouldn't have if you hadn't… What I'm trying to say is that I respect and admire you, I always will and nothing will change that.” She looked up at his father. “You should too, Sir. He's quite an impressive man. He is someone to look up to.” Winry then bowed her head, having said quite enough. “I'm sorry. What do I know about family, especially this one, right? I'm an orphan with nothing. Excuse me.” She turned and walked from the table, heading towards the doorway.
 
A few seconds of complete silence followed and Winry left the room entirely. Roy abruptly stood causing his parents to look up at him, only he did not look back at them. He said nothing as he hurried for the doorway after Winry.
 
Roy's heart was pounding so hard, but when looking at him one could not tell. He finally caught up with her. Reaching out, he grasped her by the arm. At the same time he spun her around and pulled her hard into him, taking her mouth with his. Her words back there made his heart skip a beat and he was so enthralled in the very essence of this surprising young lady in his arms.
 
Frantic and urgently his hands were on her back, then in her hair, and curved around her face, pulling her mouth harder against his as he was drowning in her. Losing her balance Winry fell back against the wall with a loud `thud' shaking the hallway; Roy did not miss a beat he was instantly up against her with his mouth fused hotly to hers again and she gasped, her fingers grabbing onto his shoulders...
 
Gerald lifted his curled hand to his lips and pressed against them, “Are they going to come back to dinner?” He hated being talked to in that fashion, no one got away with something like that! But was he really angry at that unbelievably rude outburst? Was there some truth to what she had said, was that what was irritating him so much right now—?
 
“It doesn't seem so.” Jenny's comment interrupted her husband's internal rant. Her mouth lifted slightly. Now she really, really liked Winry.
 
…Using his foot, Roy slammed the bedroom door closed. Carrying Winry to the bed he dropped her on it. The stretched and covered over her, fitting right between her thighs. His hand was on her face and she was actually smiling up at him. He couldn't believe what she had said; it was so…it was probably the most beautiful thing she ever could say. Roy opened his mouth to say something, but Winry pressed two fingers against his lips.
 
“You don't have to say anything about what I said, I meant it. I really did.” Winry replied and then curling her hand around the back of his neck, a few of her fingers moving into his hair. She felt her heart swell at the small but honest smile caressing his lips, which she then covered with her own. Winry was pressed back into the soft of the bedding, Roy moving himself against her while kissing her hard and deep. His hands gripped the hem of her white tank top and rushed to pull it off her body, where he immediately covered her neck and throat with hot, open mouth kisses and she groaned, lifting her leg and smoothing it up and down his, making him fit more snuggly between her thighs, his hard arousal pressing against her center and she moaned at the feel of him there.
 
His hand was on her thigh and moved up her hip underneath the black material of her skirt, his fingers sliding over her panty material and slipping beneath to come in contact with her femininity. She squeaked and he grinned.
 
Roy took her nipple into his mouth, suckling and laving the tender bud with his tongue, lips, fingers, and palm until she was writhing beneath him. He moved to her other breast giving it the same attention. He could feel how wet she was getting between her legs and he moaned, inserting his finger into her hot, luscious body. She shifted her hips against his hand, Roy was flicking and circling his thumb against the pearl of flesh at her opening, spreading the liquid heat that was coating his fingers about her soft folds and rubbing against her pearl which seemed to heighten what she was feeling and she mewled loudly.
 
Quickly, Roy shed his clothing and removed Winry's last remaining garments. He was so hot and hard and he pressed his arousal against her opening, he was panting and heavily aroused, and pushed himself inside her. He squeezed his eyes shut in the absolute delicious feeling of her snug satiny walls gripping him so tightly and oh so delightfully.
 
Roy moved inside her, and she clung to him, her arms slipping up his back and pulling him close as she panted and gasped as he moved and thrust in and out. The wonderful sounds she made for him, raised his own heat higher. She made him feel so good at what she said at dinner, now it was his turn to make her feel.
 
“Oh…” She gasped out, her arms around him. His mouth attached to her collar and slowly slid up her neck. Tingles rushing through her as she was shifting her hips against his. Winry felt his hands grip her hips, holding her still while he plunged in and out of her, controlling her movements making her feel even higher and hotter, a devouring rapture of exquisite need. His every thrust into her was making her toes curl most pleasantly.
 
Winry's heart was beating so fast. Her eyes were blissfully closed as she pressed him tighter to her. The mind numbing haze, the beautiful and fluid movements of his body into hers, manipulating her body like what a skilled painter does with paint, brushes and canvas. A gentle glide of his hand up her hip, her middle - caressing, dancing fingers across her breasts to rest against her collar. Up her throat, stroking up and down as his hips thrust in and out, deeper, hotter between her thighs… drawing out from her another soft cry, another sweet noise.
 
Was it just because he was making her feel these erotic sensations that she simply melted into, or was it something else? She felt so complete this way with him, like he was meant to be a part of her and she a part of him.
 
She didn't want to stop.
 
======
Well that's it for this episode/chapter. I hope it was to your liking and not at all a bore with all the fluffy goodness heh heh. The next chapter is more Winry and Roy stuff at his parents' place, and then it will be back to Central. I hope you all stay tuned…
 
Thanks for reading!
Ryoko Blue