Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me ❯ Among Strawberry Sunshine ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Disclaimer: What makes you think I could possibly own this? Just where are you getting your information? honestly!
 
Summary: Winry determined to find the Elric brothers, headed to Central. Life is definitely full of surprises, and she certainly didn't expect this one.
 
 
Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me
Episode 16— Among Strawberry Sunshine
 
 
It was about half past eleven in the morning on Thursday when Roy went searching for Winry. He had heard something about dogs again from his mother. The search had taken him all over the house and then the front yard and still no luck. That left only one area to search…the back yard. Stepping out onto the stone veranda he scanned the beautiful grassy lawn with a few well placed, large full oak trees. There was a pretty decorative pool ahead of him where Weeping Willows let their leaves dance upon the water.
 
He spotted Winry… she was being chased by his mother's three Pomeranians, and they were hot on her heels. She then turned and threw something; the dogs twirled around and went after it.
 
Roy stepped off of the stone and onto the lawn. Winry looked right in his direction and started hurrying towards him with a very happy expression. “Are you having fun?” He asked pleasantly as she came to stand a few inches away.
 
“Yeah,” Winry said out of breath and with a smile on her face. “Your mother's dogs are wonderful and so little.” She heard a yip behind her and turned around, the three dogs were bouncing and prancing around in front of her, dropping their ball at her feet. Winry giggled, bent down and picked it up. She turned her head, glancing at Roy over her shoulder. “Do you want to play with us?”
 
He grinned slyly, “I want to play with you.” Roy's insinuation did not go unnoticed by Winry as he saw a light brushing of pink rise to her cheeks. She spun around, putting her back to him.
 
Winry stepped forward on her right foot, throwing the ball and the dogs yipped and chased after it. She was smiling at them when she was scooped up in strong arms, making her explode in surprised laughter. “Roy, put me down.” She said, with laughter in her voice. One of her legs stretched out, and she felt him readjust his grip and his arm went under her knees more securely.
 
“Hmm, how about…no.” Roy spun her around a few times and she snuggled into him, her arm going around his neck. “I like you like this.” He commented, his dark eyes were staring into her blue.
 
From the window in his Study, Gerald stood there watching his son with that girl. He took a deep breath. It seemed his son was actually happy, he had never seen the light in his son's eyes or the subtle happy expressions on his face when Roy had been living here. Maybe this young girl was good for his boy. Gerald stared downwards, no matter how old Roy was to get, he would still be his child and it's hard to see that perhaps the boy had grown up. Was it his fault that he always saw Roy as a seven year old and not the man that he had become? Great, he had turned into his own father. He had been doing the same things to his own child that his father had done to him… Not that he would ever admit it. `Roy, I may not show it but I really am proud of you.' Maybe that young girl, that Winry Rockbell had helped a little with her pointing out what he himself couldn't really see. “Don't mess this one up, boy.” He said softly to the two figures out his window.
 
Gerald watched as Roy placed the girl back on her feet and hugged her close. Winry had buried her face into Roy's shirt stumbling a little bit. This scene made him think of a season long ago—A young lady, with soft brown hair cascading over her shoulders, and held up by two blue barrettes on either side of her head cleared her throat behind him and he turned around. She had her head bowed and a tray with a mug of some kind of drink held out to him.
 
“For you, Sir. Congratulations on your promotion to Colonel. We in Amethyst are all very honored by your presence. Please accept this apple cider as thanks for all that you have done.” She kept her eyes to the ground.
 
Gerald smiled at the pretty young lady, “Thank you.” He said calmly and reached out to take the mug off the tray. “You're Tommy Johnson's girl, aren't you?”
 
She smiled lightly, “Yes, I am. I'm his second daughter.”
 
“What's your name?” He asked, lightly touching his finger to her chin and raising her face which she didn't seem to fight against. He was practically knocked off his feet by the intensity of her beautiful honey eyes.
 
“It's Jennifer, but everyone calls me Jenny.” She said, her face heating bright red as she stared into amazing dark eyes.
 
“May I call you Jenny as well?” He asked, standing tall and regal.
 
“That would be nice.” Jenny's face melted into a beautiful smile—
 
The now aged Gerald sighed and felt a hand touch his arm; he turned slightly to see his still beautiful wife standing beside him.
 
“What are you thinking about?” Jenny asked softly.
 
“You,” He said causing her turn to him with a smile. Gerald kept his eyes forward out the window as Jenny leaned into him, resting the side of her head against his arm. “She's a good girl, isn't she?” He commented on Winry, not really wanting an answer.
 
Winry was softly laughing, “You made me dizzy, so I hope you're happy about that?”
 
With a grin on his face he reached down and curved his hand around her hip, sliding it down over her backside and pulling her against him. “When your dizzy it's all the better for me as you keep rubbing your beautiful body against mine. How could I not be happy about it?” He looped one arm around her waist. “So how was your dance lesson this morning? You'll have one more tomorrow.”
 
Winry's nose wrinkled up in discomfort, “It was all right. The instructor is a snob though. He expected me to know everything already. I had never danced like that before in my entire life. Mr. Monroe believes every woman should know the art of waltzing and all those other dances.”
 
“Alton Monroe still teaches? He was getting up in age when he used to instruct me when I was a kid.” Roy said in astonishment.
 
“For an old guy he moves pretty lithely and quick.” Winry complimented.
 
Roy stroked her hair, “Maybe I'll watch your lesson tomorrow. I didn't think you wanted me in there today as I don't know how self conscious you would have been.”
 
Resting her chin against his chest, Winry smiled up at him. “I wouldn't have cared. Roy, you've seen me naked, okay… you can't get more self conscious than in a situation like that.”
 
He chuckled, “Well I hope you're not self conscious about that anymore, your body is beautiful. You're soft in all the right places and your well shaped, must be all that mechanic work that keeps you in top condition.”
 
Winry grinned, “I do a lot of heavy lifting and one has to have strength in that department if they want to get ahead.” Roy's hand smoothed up her arm and rubbed her firm muscle there.
 
“Definitely in top condition,” He squeezed her muscle playfully and bent down kissing her softly. Roy reached down and took her hand, “Come with me.” He started walking and pulling her along towards one of the large, full oak trees.
 
“Why are we way over here?” Winry asked as they came to stand beneath one of the pretty trees, near the trunk.
 
Roy turned around with a sneaky expression crossing his features. “I don't like being spied on. My parents were at the window back there, so I figured being way out here would be far enough away from prying eyes.” Putting his hands on her shoulders, he turned her around to face the manor, and leaned down near her ear. “And besides, it's a really pretty view, don't you think?”
 
It was a beautiful view. White fluffy clouds and the bright blue sky over the stunning house of marble and stone was situated back among a few trees with bright purple blossoms framing it, and the well kept grassy lawn stretching as far as the eye could see was a sure pretty picture.
 
The two of them were seated on the lawn and Roy was resting up against the tree, and Winry was seated between his legs and her back was pressed up against his chest with her legs curled off to the side. Her shoes were off and she wiggled her toes in the soft grass. She shifted and laid the side of her head against his chest while his fingers were trailing lazily along her arm. Roy had lowered his chin to the top of her head, closing his eyes and breathing in deeply.
 
“I might get transferred back to the East Headquarters.” He said.
 
Which to Winry it sounded completely out of the blue and sudden, “Oh…is that a good thing?” Her brow furrowed, her stomach tightened in discomfort as well as a dull ache formed somewhere in her chest, possibly near where her heart beat steadily.
 
“It could be.” Roy replied, “It could mean a promotion or a chance to receive one.”
 
“Right, that's really important to you.” Winry stared down at her folded knees, `much more important to you than I am, that's for sure…not that it matters of course.' She cleared her throat, “When do you think this could happen?”
 
Roy's fingers moved down her arm and over her middle, lightly tracing her stomach. “I'm not sure. It's only a rumor so far.” He tilted his face and pressed his lips to the top of her head, before resting his cheek there. “I was thinking that if you want, you could go with me if that happens.” He closed his eyes tight.
 
Her heartbeat quickened, “uh,” she gasped out in surprise. Was he serious? “What about Ed and Al? I think Edward would kill me or at least try to if I did that.”
 
Of course, those two... Roy felt sparks of irritation. Sure, he worried over the boys, but it seemed Winry's life definitely revolved around them. When not even once did Fullmetal or Alphonse ever really give her a passing thought. They were only worried about themselves. Winry was waiting for them and they didn't even notice her! Can't she just do something for herself, just once? “You shouldn't always put them ahead of what you want. It's not selfish to think of yourself once in awhile, you know.”
 
“But they have to know that I haven't abandoned them.” Winry said, her voice sorrowful.
 
“I'm sure they would understand if you don't think about their needs all the time. Do you want to wait for them forever while life passes you by? That's exactly what is going to happen. You'll be left waiting and waiting while they won't even think of you.”
 
“Roy, Ed thinks of me every time he looks in the mirror, or every time he walks or carries that darned suitcase of his. Even when he lifts his arm he thinks of me!” Winry let out a frustrated sigh and turned around on her knees to face him.
 
“That's not what I meant, Winry. You know what I'm talking about.” Lifting his hand, he smoothed a lock of her hair behind her ear. “Anyway, I don't want to talk about the Elrics, I want to talk about you. What do you want to do? If I get transferred East would you be willing to go with me?”
 
Winry was staring at his dark red shirt, wondering just what it was he was asking for. Did he want more than what their agreement was? The funny thing is, the idea sounded very appealing. Although, she could just picture Ed's face looking at her with anger and betrayal. She swallowed hard and pushed that image of him away. What about her dead parents…she couldn't even picture their faces any certain way. It was like…would they agree, would it be okay? She was so confused; she didn't know what to do. “I…I don't know. For one I hate all the secrecy.”
 
“We wouldn't have to worry about that there. It's not exactly a booming area. It's kind of backwater to tell you the truth.”
 
Winry let out a frustrated puff of air, that was a good reply but she still wasn't convinced yet. “I don't have an answer for you about that, Roy. I need some time to think it over.” She leaned into him, resting her forehead against his chest. Was she even considering it? Why did he even want her to go with him? Edward would kill her, she was sure of it. Alphonse wouldn't be too pleased either. They'd probably wonder just what was in the water supply for her to even consider running off with Colonel Roy Mustang who was not exactly Edward's favorite person. Alphonse probably wouldn't say a bad thing about him because Alphonse is a kind soul, very gentle and wouldn't say a bad thing about anyone really.
 
Roy ran his hands down her back, “Well you have time since I don't know for sure if it will happen. It is a possibility, that's why I brought it up.” He looked up as someone was coming towards him and Winry. It was his mother and she was grinning. Roy felt like rolling his eyes but he restrained himself from it. He and Winry both stood up.
 
Stopping just before them, Jenny continued to smile. “I don't mean to interrupt, but I'm thinking you could probably use a little lunch so I'm having everything you need brought out here for you.” She didn't even let them speak before she turned around and started to leave. “There's no need to thank me.” She said with a wave of her hand.
 
A few servants soon followed after his mother with a square decorative iron table, two matching chairs and an array of dishes that contained several items for a nice lunch outside. There was a tray of mini ham sandwiches, crisp carrots and celery, a plate of assorted cheeses with crackers and lightly toasted garlic bread. For dessert was a strawberry pie decorated with fluffy whipped cream and strawberries. Drinks were a sweet apple cider or cranberry juice. As soon as the table was set up the servants left the area.
 
They finished off the tasty meal. Winry leaned back in her chair, poking at the slice of strawberry pie with her fork. “I don't think I can eat this.”
 
Roy looked at her and then at her dessert slice, “Something wrong with it?”
 
She shook her head, “No, there's just no more room for it.” Winry replied with a smile.
 
“Not enough room for something you'd really like? How unusual,” Roy said with a slight grin. “Well I am rather full myself.” He fingered the thin slice of strawberry from off the cream and then flicked it. The strawberry slice smacked against Winry's forehead, sticking there.
 
Winry's eyes narrowed as Roy sat there silently laughing and trying hard not to laugh harder and louder. Winry calmly reached up and plucked the strawberry from her forehead. “So…you think that's funny, do you?”
 
Roy snickered, “Maybe just a little.”
 
Clearing her throat she picked up her fork and scraped a bit of the pink custard and whipped cream pie onto it and held it towards him. “Let's see how funny do you think this is?” She bent the fork prongs back and they sprang forward the custard splattered Roy's cheek and she smirked then giggled. “You know, that is pretty funny.” She laughed even harder when he arched a brow, picking up the napkin beside his plate and smoothly wiping off his cheek.
 
The next thing Winry knew was that a large glob of pie and cream had hit her `smack' right in the face, covering over her eyes and nose, and dripping down her cheeks. Her mouth had dropped in shock as well as amusement as she watched him calmly shake his hand off, pie falling to the table from his fingers. “You're so gonna get it.” She threatened, using her fingers to scrape the pie from her face. Picking up the rest of the pie, she held it up.
 
“Now, now, let's not get carried away here.” Roy said calmly while standing up. He could see that the look on her face that she wasn't going to back down. Winry also stood but she was a little bit faster. Winry took one step and launched the pie at him, nailing him directly in the face, the pie tin sliding down and falling to the grass as the spot around them was covered in strawberry and cream.
 
Roy laughed while cleaning the goop from his face, at least he could see now. “All right, all right, I conceded. You are far more skilled in the art of food throwing than I am.” He bowed regally, then grabbed one of the napkins off of the table to clean his face and where ever else the custard and cream had gotten.
 
Giggling, Winry shrugged, “You're not too bad yourself.” She looked down at the mess around them as Roy came nearer to her. He took the napkin and started wiping the mess from her face, slowly removing each smear from her cheeks. She was staring up at him as there was a very pleased expression on his face while he wiped off hers. “What a waste of pie though.” She sighed and he kissed her nose.
 
“I wouldn't necessarily say that, but I much prefer the taste of you to any other.” Roy dropped the dirty napkin on the table.
 
“Now you're just being a flirt.” Winry said, teasing.
 
“How do you know I'm not being honest about it? It might not just be flirting even though I must admit I am exceptionally good at that.” Roy replied in an arrogant tone.
 
Winry walked around him to retrieve her shoes, “I don't know anyone who's more proud of that fact than you are.” She shook her head while bending down, unaware of Roy's eyes resting on her nice shapely behind to slowly move down her firm legs and back up again.
 
He took the few steps towards her, “I take pride in everything I do.” Roy reached out and flattened his hand on her backside and she `yelped' in surprise, jumping a little bit out of being startled and certainly not expecting that. She had almost lost her balance and pitched forward but Roy's hands quickly grasped her waist keeping her steady and on her feet. “And I definitely feel an extreme amount of pride when I take you.” He heard her gasp and turned her head looking back at him.
 
Moving to stand upright, Winry actually felt a little pressure on her back. It seemed that Roy had other ideas than her standing up, he pushed a little bit harder and she actually sank to her knees on the grass while he did the same behind her. What he wanted to do came to light as she felt him flip up the back of her purple skirt and his hand curved around her backside. “What if people see?” was her panicked question. All she got for an answer was a soft laugh and his hand to move down further and slide up between her thighs stroking with his fingers. Winry really was worried about someone seeing, but she didn't want to move away from that hand of his.
 
He leaned over her back and to her ear, “You worry far too much.” Roy kissed the spot directly below her ear, causing pleasant shivers to run up and down her spine.
 
Feeling his fingers slide under the waist of her panties, he gripped the edges and pulled them down off her hips. Winry wasn't sure at all about doing anything like this out here, what if someone walked up? His finger was sliding up and down her slit and slipping just a little bit in between her folds. Her complaints died in her throat when he pulled his finger from her and something warm and wet replaced it. Winry's eyes widened and then slid closed.
 
The sensations were amazingly intense with the stroking of his tongue up and down her slit to slip inside. She just about lost all feeling in her legs even as they were bent. She swallowed hard, hearing him speak.
 
“Turn over.” Roy demanded, heat lacing his voice and wanting to get at her more, and she seemed to do what he said and flipped over. He was back between her thighs.
 
Winry was flat on her back as her eyes rolled in complete heat with how his tongue was sliding over her, in between her wet folds, she couldn't contain her cries of pure pleasure, his finger filled her tight warmth, thrusting in and out while his tongue continued to play with her, his lips closed around the tiny pebble sucking and laving it with his tongue, making her thrash her hips against his very arousing mouth and gripped the grass blades tightly with her fingers.
 
Oh she was so close and tasted so good. Roy lifted up and slowly slid his body along hers and hearing a low moan come from her pretty mouth as well as seeing her panting and face of frustration since he didn't finish her off yet. He grinned down at her before lowering his mouth to her neck and kissing her there. Winry's legs went up and around his waist. Roy nudged his restricted hardness against her heated center. Lifting back from her neck, he planted his hands on either side of her body, staring down. “Do you want me inside you, Winry?” He said thick with lust and she groaned with a quick nod. “Even out here where someone could happen upon us?” He felt her grab urgently at his waist. “Tell me you want me, right now.”
 
“Uh…Uh.” She swallowed hard and looked up at him. Oh she didn't care anymore if someone would see; she wanted him way too much. It didn't matter! “Yes! Yes! I want you right now.” Winry felt him rub against her center again and she mewled.
 
Roy quickly took down his pants and in one smooth fluid movement buried himself fully inside her and she cried out at his exquisite and hot entrance, her hips meeting his. “This is mine, you are mine.” He grunted thrusting inside her pulling beautiful blissful cries from her throat. “No one else can do this to you as I can.” He felt her matching him thrust for thrust and he melted into her sweet oblivion, drowned in it. Wanted it, made her crave him. She belonged to him. Not even certain second rate male alchemist friends would ever make her feel this way, it would only be him. Roy would make her want him until she no longer took breath.
 
She gasped and moved, clutched at him, her fingers digging hard into his shoulders and Roy slammed his hips into hers, harder and harder he drove. Winry arched up into him wanting to be as close as possible as her arms slid up his back and wound tightly around him. She couldn't let go, her cries filling the air when he thrust into her. This was complete and utter rapture and it was for him and him alone.
 
****
 
Sunday morning came sooner then they all expected, and it was time to say farewell
 
“I thank you for the dance lessons, Jenny. I wish I could pay you back for them.” Winry said to Jenny standing on the circular driveway. Roy was loading their luggage into the limited trunk space.
 
Jenny smiled, “It was my pleasure. Do not fret about paying me back for them, I wanted you to have them.” Her eyes were swelling with tears. “I wish you could stay longer.” She reached out and hugged the young girl tightly.
 
Winry closed her eyes leaning into the embrace. It felt somewhat familiar like a long ago feeling of warmth and security. It was a beautiful feeling.
 
Stepping back from Winry, Jenny sighed with her eyes moving over to her son.
 
Roy closed the back of the car, “Sorry, Mother. I have to get back to my command and Winry is a week behind with her clients.” He looked over at Winry seeing her with a light smile on her face then coming to stand beside her. Glancing at his father, he was about to give the usual salute when the man stretched his hand forward. Roy stared at it as if it were a foreign object that would cut him and draw blood. He felt a nudge in the side and Winry cleared her throat. Stretching his hand forward, Roy grasped his father's firmly for the first time ever in his life.
 
“Have a safe drive back to Central, and try not to get into an accident.” Gerald said coldly, but with a slight hint of warmth
 
Roy felt the urge to roll his eyes, well some things never changed. “I'll do my best.” He dropped the older man's hand.
 
Gerald bowed to Winry and he missed her blonde brow arch in shock. “Thank you for visiting with us, Miss Rockbell. It's been quite an experience. Feel free to visit in the future.”
 
To say Winry was shocked was an understatement. She couldn't even move or speak. Only a surprised squeak managed to emerge from her lips. Roy turned a rather surprised expression to Winry as well but said nothing of it.
 
“We have to get going now; we have a long way to go.” Roy replied as he opened the door for Winry and she slid inside. Roy closed the door and turned to his mother. “Take care of yourself, try not to overdo anything.”
 
Jenny pressed her palm against her son's cheek in affection, and then gestured to Winry in the car. “Try and keep this one, she's something pretty special.”
 
Touching his mother's hand with his fingers, Roy let a very tiny smile curve against his lips. “I tend to agree.” He stepped away from his mother whose fingers dropped slowly from his cheek and approached the driver's side. Getting inside the car he started it up. He had been right; with Winry with him the week with his parents hadn't been quite that bad. Of course with pleasurable company any tragedy is over looked.
 
Winry waved to Roy's parents and he drove the car away from them. She settled back in the seat and turned her head, regarding his expression which wasn't as hard as it has been. “Are you glad this week is over?”
 
“Yes, indeed. Thanks for coming with me, you really made the week so much better and pass all the more quickly.” Roy reached down and caressed the top of her hand. “Did you have any fun at all? I know it was a little rough for you in the beginning.”
 
Her cheeks heated with the pink of embarrassment, “Well to be honest, I had the…uh…most fun when I was with you.” Winry said with a light smile and her gaze pointed towards her lap. “I enjoy spending time with you.” Her face heated bright red; she couldn't believe she was admitting it!
 
Hearing that made Roy's heart beat just a little bit faster and he couldn't help the very pleased smile on his face, “As I do you.”
 
It would take all Sunday to get back to Central, and then it was back to the office for Roy on Monday. Winry no doubt would go into work on her clients' orders. She had gotten nothing done this week. There were too many distractions with Roy knowing that he had been most of them, he grinned slyly and pulled Winry into his side where she settled against him for the long journey home...
 
The first evening star appeared in the sky, Scieszka was walking towards Winry's building. Since she hasn't seen her at all in the past week and decided to pay her friend a visit. She saw the apartment complex and the familiar juniper bushes surrounding the place. Stepping in between the two square pillars made of brick that led into the parking lot, she stopped short seeing Winry facing Colonel Mustang, she looked pretty neutral and he seemed to be talking to her. Scieszka couldn't quite hear what was being said since he was speaking quietly.
 
Not wanting to disturb their conversation, Scieszka didn't say a word and just continued to stand there and watch them.
 
Winry reached up and rubbed her eyes, she was tired. It had been a long car trip home.
 
“I'll see you tomorrow night, I'll bring by dinner.” Roy said with a slight grin.
 
“You won't be making it, will you?” Winry asked, sounding afraid.
 
Roy scoffed, “I'd rather not poison you.” He saw her smile and it made him want to too.
 
To Scieszka the air around seemed less hostile than usual. It felt rather light and easy.
 
“Shall I carry your cases up for you?” Roy asked politely.
 
Winry waved it off, “Nah, I can handle it. You're exhausted, you go on home.”
 
Roy didn't want to be away from her for even one night, but they were both so tired. “I'd rather stay with you, but I know you probably want to work on something before you head to bed, and I would just be a distraction, a sexy, wonderful, hot, naughty distraction.” He smirked.
 
She gave him a half smile, “You are so full of it.” Winry couldn't help the laughter in her voice, “Even if it's true.”
 
Pride surged Roy, and he seemed to puff out his chest making Winry giggle lightly, her eyes closing happily. Ice suddenly crawled up his back, it felt as if he were being watched and he turned his head…seeing nothing.
 
Scieszka had dodged behind the brick archway. She had a feeling that the man did not like to be spied on, even if there was no reason for it. She poked her head from around the corner watching the Colonel look cautiously in all directions clearly not seeing her. Green eyes framed by glasses widened as the man leaned forward, what struck her the most odd was when he kissed Winry! Not only that, the girl actually leaned into it! Scieszka's jaw dropped in complete shock…her head started to hurt, pound with frustration. What was going on!? Didn't Winry hate him?! She had been so adamant and passionate about her firm hatred! What was she doing?!
 
Winry regretfully stepped away from Roy and bent down picking up her cases, where she turned around and headed up to her flat. Roy waited until she was safe inside before he got back in his car and headed out of the parking lot.
 
Darting behind a bush, Scieszka waited until the Colonel's vehicle was no longer in sight before she emerged from her hiding place. She glanced up at the light on in Winry's flat. “Winry, what are you doing?”
 
======
Well that's it for this episode/chapter. Uh-oh, its no longer a secret! Oooh Scieszka, just what is she going to do with this information? Heh heh. Wait and see to find out!
 
Thanks for reading!
Ryoko Blue