Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me ❯ Sweet and Sour ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: What makes you think I could possibly own this? Just where are you getting your information? honestly!
 
Summary: Winry determined to find the Elric brothers, headed to Central. Life is definitely full of surprises, and she certainly didn't expect this one.
 
 
Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me
Episode 17—Sweet and Sour
 
 
Scieszka was pacing, walking back and forth, back and forth in between the desks that sat military personnel who were at work, or chatting happily with each other. The bottom of her shoes dragging along the floor. Running both hands through her hair, she smacked her hands down at their sides. The office door opened and Lieutenant Colonel Hughes poked his head out.
 
“All right, you can come in.” He said, opening the door more for her.
 
Entering the office, Scieszka stared at Colonel Mustang sitting behind his desk. “You wanted to see me, Sir?” He started speaking but for some reason she couldn't really pay attention to his words. Her mind kept going back to Sunday evening—Green eyes framed by glasses widened as the man leaned forward, what struck her the most odd was when he kissed Winry! Not only that, the girl actually leaned into it! Scieszka's jaw dropped in complete shock…her head started to hurt, pound with frustration. What was going on!? She would find out, subtly of course. Scieszka had a feeling that Winry did not want anyone to know that she had just been witnessed in kissing what she called her greatest enemy of all time...
 
Scieszka had rushed up to Winry's door and knocked, it seemed like forever until the door opened and Winry stood there.
 
Winry noticed her friend's face was a little pale, “Scieszka, are you all right?”
 
Scieszka smiled. “Sure, I just decided to come by and see you. I haven't seen you at all this past week. What have you been up to?
 
Shrugging, Winry walked back into her apartment with her friend following after her. “Not much, just a little of this and a little of that,” She heard the door close and spun around.
 
“I had a date this past week, how about you?” Scieszka asked calmly.
 
Winry's brow furrowed, “A date…well no. No dates.” That was very true; she had not gone on any dates with Roy at all. “How was your date?”
 
Smiling lightly, Scieszka headed to the sofa and sat down. “It was nice. It was with that Travin guy. I think I'm going to see him again.” She would have to try a different tactic, “Too bad you aren't seeing someone or all four of us could do something together.”
 
Grinning, Winry nodded, “Well perhaps when Ed and Al get back we can all do something? Of course it wouldn't be a date with those two. I think they could use the relaxation.” Wait, Scieszka went out with Travin? There was something about him that just didn't sit right with Winry, ever since the Club Forty-Four robbery it was like something wasn't right about him. That might just be because she wasn't interested in Travin as a boyfriend and Scieszka was. Yet, that annoying feeling was still there. “You should watch out for Travin, I don't think he's very honest.”
 
“So you're not seeing anyone?” Scieszka asked changing the subject. This was not about her; this was about Winry and what that girl was getting involved in. Scieszka was leaning forward, placing her elbows on her knees and leaning into her palms. “I would so like for us to go out.” She was so worried about Winry, just what was she doing and getting herself into. Although, it did look like her friend was happy, even with someone she claimed she hated so entirely. Her friend had actually been laughing and smiling. When did things change between her and the Colonel, and how long had their involvement been going on?
 
“I'm not really one for going out, Scieszka. Not these days anyway. I'm always so engaged in one thing or another.” Winry cleared her throat.
 
Scieszka lightly smiled, “I guess I understand.” Even if the Colonel was a lot older than her, it was plain to see that Winry enjoyed the man's company now. They were obviously keeping whatever they were doing quiet. Perhaps this was a good thing.—
 
Scieszka's eyes were slightly narrowed. `I'll keep your secret, and knowing how you are… you better not hurt my friend, Colonel, or else.'
 
“Well?” Roy asked, seeing Scieszka jolt a little.
 
“What was that?” Scieszka tried hard to think about what it was he said. Why did she have to go off into her own little world when he was talking? Now she totally missed it. She'll be fired from her library job for sure! They just couldn't take her away from those books, it was just too cruel! “I'm sorry, what did you say?”
 
Roy let out an irritated breath of air, seeing the young lady's face twist up in worry. He did not like repeating himself.
 
Maes shook his head, “He was talking about the upcoming Harvest Ball and if you got your invitation yet. You're not officially in the military but you do work at the military's library so naturally you'd be invited as well.”
 
Scieszka nodded, “Yeah, I got it this past week. The invitation says we can bring a guest with us.” `Ah-hah! I know why you're asking me about that. Heh, heh, you think I'm some clueless girl. I may believe in aliens, but I'm not an idiot.' She inwardly grinned, but her face remained ever neutral. “I was going to ask someone to go as my date, but I think I'll ask Winry to go with me instead. She needs a night out. That poor girl, she's always so busy with who knows what.” She waved her hands up and down in the air in front of her. It was kind of sweet that the Colonel would want Winry to go to the Ball, and Scieszka just had to help! She couldn't do anything less for her friend.
 
Feeling pleased that Roy didn't have to use his tactics to sway Scieszka into thinking on her own to have Winry go to the Ball; he leaned back in his chair.
 
“Am I done?” Scieszka asked, still worried about her own position. “Please don't fire me!” She clapped her hands together desperately holding them. “I'll listen and pay attention from now on, I promise! Please I need this job!”
 
Both Roy and Maes' eyes widened at her sudden outburst.
 
Roy stared at her and folded his hands on his desktop looking very serious. “Well I guess I can give you another chance to prove yourself. Do not worry you won't be terminated…for now. Now go.” He waved his hand forward.
 
Scieszka didn't wait; she hurried for the door in case he changed his mind.
 
Maes laughed once the door closed, “So you're not going to tell her that it's not up to you whether she gets fired or not.”
 
Roy smirked, “It's more fun that way.”
 
“Speaking of the Ball, are you bringing a date, Roy?” Maes asked with a smile. “I'm bringing my wife.”
 
“How wonderful for you,” replied Roy slightly sarcastic. “I'm going alone.”
 
Leaning against the side of the desk, Maes folded his arms over his chest. “Well knowing you, you'll probably meet some lady there and steal her away from her date, possibly if Havoc has one.”
 
“That and I might leave early.” Roy twisted his chair around to look towards the window. “Going to fancy dances have never really been entertaining for me. Attending would be a career move. It would mostly be a chance to meet other military leaders and perhaps make some connections that could move me up in rank.”
 
“The rumors about your transfer, Roy, are becoming more permanent.” Maes walked over to the sofa and sat down as Roy twisted back around to face him. “They want you back at the East Headquarters, and it could be as soon as January.”
 
Roy put his fingers to his chin, while propping his elbow up on the armrest of his chair. Why would they move him, again? It wasn't just a because of possible promotion, that was how he got his current rank. He was promoted to Colonel and then transferred out of Central. There must be some serious trouble afoot. Maybe more came in on that State Alchemist killer and they want all valuable members of the Military out of that murderer's path. That meant sending all State Alchemists far and wide to the smallest and worthless posts on the face of the planet. “Maes, keep your eyes and ears open and inform me of anything that could be of help to me, especially of who I have to flatter or step on to see myself promoted to General.”
 
Maes smirked deviously, “You know I will, you don't even have to ask.” He noticed that Roy was glancing down at his desktop at an envelope there. He sure had been look at it every chance he got. The man's his eyes would just dart down to it again and again, and at certain times Roy would glare at it. “Something got your underwear in a knot, Roy?”
 
`Stupid letter,' Roy glared evilly at the envelopes. “I just don't like reading the expense reports that keep coming in concerning Fullmetal. This is his.” Roy smacked the paper with his hand. “That runt makes so much damage. It's bad enough this department has to foot the bill for that shrimp's escapades. A two hundred stay here, a five hundred here. Also, inside that envelope was another envelope for the Rockbell girl.” His eyes narrowed. It really wasn't his own money that went to the funding of Fullmetal and his brother's adventuring, it was the letter that was for Winry that was irritating him. But he did have to make it seem like it was about the money.
 
Just what was in that damned letter to Winry anyway, was it Fullmetal saying he would be back within in the week, or that he was going to be gone for months? Whatever it said it was bound to push Winry's attention on the runt to the forefront again! He moved his gaze to his tea which was now room temperature, his eyes shifted back to the letter and then to the tea and then back to the letter.
 
“You seem to be rather preoccupied, Roy, so I'm gonna go. See ya later.” Maes stood and headed for the door, leaving the office.
 
Roy knew he was behaving inappropriately, but he just had to know what was in that letter! Rushing in putting on his pyrotex glove with his familiar alchemic circles, he held the tea cup up by the handle so he wouldn't burn his hand. Snapping his fingers beneath the cup where he had built a little mound of paper, the sparks from his glove jumped to the small paper mound, lighting it aflame. He held the cup over the dancing flames while watching the liquid in the porcelain cup until it heated to a rapid boil creating quite a lot of hot steam.
 
With his other hand he held Winry's letter over the cup, moving it back and forth in the cloud of steam until the glue of the envelope loosened. He sat the cup down on the desk, finding that there was hardly any liquid in the cup at all anymore. The burning paper mound soon fizzled out.
 
Flipping the loose flap up, he slid the letter out of its confinement. `She would tell me what it said anyway, I'm saving her a step.' He said to himself trying to ease away the tiny bit of guilt that bubbled in his belly at his invasion of her privacy like this.
 
Opening the letter, he began to read it.
 
Winry,
 
Well we're still on the move; I think we'll be hitting the city of Lior soon. I know Colonel-I've-got-my-head-so-far-up-my-own-ass hinted at trying that city, but I thought to look in other places first. But since we're on the path to it now, why not check it out, right? It's somewhere in the desert. I hate sand, so does Al since he seems to get stuck in it a lot of the time. It's such a damn pain having to dig him out, I hope he appreciates what I go through for him.
 
Do you know what really bothers me? People automatically assume that Al is the Fullmetal Alchemist. All they do when they learn it's me is call me some outlandish name, ragging on my size. Oh well, I'm not in this for the fame. I'm trying to restore mine and Al's bodies, that's the only thing that's important.
 
The reason for my letter is, I might need a little maintenance soon. Some of the metal is looking a little…well don't get mad, you'll see what I mean when I get to you. So I'll probably be heading to Central in a month or two.
 
Ed and Al.
 
Roy glared at the letter; he'll have to think of more insults for the kid. Some really good zingers for the next time he saw him. Folding the letter back up, he put it back in the envelope. Hearing some noise outside his office door, this was only irritating him further. Roy roughly lifted to his feet and marched right to the door and wrenched it open ready to let the whole office have it!
 
What he saw when he stepped out a little behind Maes and Hawkeye who were looking up at Winry who was standing on desk embellishing something. She had a group of soldiers around her listening to her.
 
Winry lifted her arm up, “And I had scared him so bad, he wet himself!” She spun around.
 
Fuery laughed, “Oh I can't wait to tell him that I know what his worst fear is.”
 
Her eyes widened and Winry crouched down on her haunches, “You can't tell Ed I said any of this.” She poked Fuery in the nose. “Of course if you do, you have to tell me the look on his face.” She laughed, hard.
 
“Come on, Winry. Tell us something else.” Havoc asked her, “You told us all the embarrassing stuff, like how he slept with a nightlight until he was ten, or that he hates milk so much that he threw up in your grandmother's shoes when you forced him to drink it.”
 
Winry snickered, “Yep, I chased him down, sat on his chest and poured it down his throat. He jumped all over the place until he made for an open closet, and out it came all over grandma's boots. That could explain why he's small, he should have kept it down.”
 
The whole office floor broke into laughter.
 
They missed Roy's right hand tightened into a fist down at his side; of course both Maes and Hawkeye didn't really see him there either.
 
Winry sighed, with a light smile on her face. “When my parents died, Edward and Alphonse were there with me as much as they could be, until they went off to study Alchemy. They really are the best friends anyone could ever ask for. Ed is so loyal and sure he's a little rough and he has a temper, but he means well. He wants to do the right thing and I have to admit, I admire him a lot for what he is doing. Even if he does leave me behind. I know he will come back, he promises to come back. He has never broken that promise.” She glanced at the floor. “And I will continue to wait for him.”
 
“Sounds like she really adores Edward,” Maes said to Riza who nodded.
 
“That seems so. There is definitely a lot of affection when she speaks about him.” Riza wondered if maybe she had been wrong. It sure seemed that Winry was head over heels in love with Edward Elric. There would be no cause for the young girl to even attempt what Riza had thought concerning the Colonel.
 
Roy tightened his fist, his fingernails digging into the soft skin of his palm. “Is this a circus or a military office?” He said so dark that it caused several people to gasp in shock. Both Maes and Hawkeye spun around to face Roy who looked like he was ready to murder someone. “All of you get back to your duties, or do I have to start issuing punishment?” The whole office was immersed in the clatter of rapid feet and hurried conversation as everyone went about their duties. Lifting cold eyes up to Winry's form standing up there on the desk, he saw her blink. “Get down from there, we have business to discuss.” He turned and headed back into his office.
 
Winry wondered what he sounded so bitter about. She bent down and jumped off the desk to land with a loud `thud'. The sound of her shoes clicking against the floor as she headed into the office. Once she passed him, Roy closed the door. “Is something wrong?” She asked him.
 
He didn't say anything as he walked to his desk. “This is yours, it came for you.” Roy roughly grabbed the letter off the desk and tossed it at her like a Frisbee. He hadn't even bothered trying to reseal it. He had been distracted.
 
Catching it in the air with a tight hand she turned it over and read who it was from. “It's from Ed.” She said in a happy tone and could have sworn Roy just growled. Winry rolled her eyes, `Someone sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.' She turned it over again to open it, when she noticed…it already was. “Hey, it's not sealed.”
 
Roy smirked and sat on the edge of his desk, “Imagine that. I wonder what could have happened to it? Why would it be not sealed?”
 
Her jaw dropped as she lifted her head, “You…you opened it?” She could tell by the sound of his sarcastic voice that he did indeed. “You read my letter? You…you jerk! This is none of your business how dare you read something that was addressed to me. I wonder if that's even legal.”
 
“I can make anything legal.” Roy stated coldly. “If I chose to read something, it could be the fact that it might contain false information or something that could damage the government. If I suspect foul means, I have every right to read every piece of mail that passes through this institution.”
 
“Institution is right, you nut!” Winry couldn't believe it! He had no right to do this! “You know Ed isn't involved in anything shady, you're a liar. You read it because it was to me and you wanted to know what he said. That's all there is to it.” She opened the letter and pulled it out, unfolding it she gave it a read. “That damn Ed! What the hell has he been doing to his Automail? I'll kill him!”
 
“Oh, please do.” was Roy's snide remark.
 
Winry gasped, her head snapping up. “You seriously don't mean that. I know you care about what happens to Edward, you won't make me believe otherwise.”
 
Roy looked away from her. “What do you care about it, it shouldn't matter to you at all how I view him.”
 
“Are you angry at him for some reason, has he done something to you?” Winry took one step towards Roy and he looked over at her.
 
Laughing sarcastic and cold, Roy shook his head while getting to his feet. “You seriously don't get it. I often forget how young you really are. It's ridiculous how someone with your body shape can be so childlike.”
 
Winry felt her heart twist tightly, “You're an ass. I don't have to stand here and listen to this, I'm going home.” She turned around to leave the office, her hand gripping the knob.
 
“How do you feel about Full—Edward Elric?” Roy asked, his voice wasn't as confident as it usually sounded.
 
With her hand on the brass knob, Winry did not turn it. She just stared at the door. “How do I feel about him? Why should it matter to you how I feel about him?” She threw his words back in his face so to speak.
 
“It does matter to me, a great deal in fact.” Roy stood up and walked closer to her.
 
Winry slowly turned around, seeing him standing a few inches from her. “Is that what has you all angry and bitter, my feelings for Edward? He's my friend; we were babies growing up together. He was my friend long before I even knew you existed.”
 
He glared hard at the floor, “Nearly everything that comes out of your mouth deals with what Alphonse or Edward would think? You even compare me to him at times and quite frankly, I don't appreciate it. For you to even think of me in anything less than severe hate, it took…it was practically an impossible task. That brat, oh sometimes I wish I never witnessed that amazing talent of his. If I hadn't of done that, I wouldn't have recruited him to serve my needs. That wouldn't have brought you, someone whose parents I murdered into my life. Everything would have remained quiet. Instead, Edward Elric and Alphonse had tried forbidden Alchemy and live to tell the tale, I follow my gut…and now you are standing there. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore!”
 
Winry made a noise of frustration, “You act as if this is my fault. Well it's not! I'm not to blame here!” She stared downward, clutching her letter in her hand. Was this it? Why was he so mad at her? It didn't make sense. Was he looking for some way to bow out of this arrangement? Well if that was the case, she would give it to him. “Maybe… maybe this is gone on long enough.” It was difficult but she kept the tears that threatened her eyes at bay. “Seriously now, the age factor for one is too large. I'll always be friends with Ed and Al, and that will never, ever change. There are other things why this shouldn't continue.” She smiled but it was not of warmth. “Go on, Mustang, enjoy being with someone your own age that can help you in the connections you need to move you up higher in rank. It's what you truly want.” Winry faced the door and gripped the handle and pulled it open.
 
Lifting his hand, Roy slammed the door shut again. “They…they leave you behind, in the time that I have known you I never have. Why put those two so far above everyone else? They are not even here, but I am. I am here with you, but all you worry about is the Elrics.” Was he always to be second to the Elric brothers?
 
She spun around, “That is not true! I worry about you! I worry what you're going to get yourself into, what the hell is so secretive that it's considered treason and that you could damn well die because of it!” Winry smacked him hard in the chest with her closed fist and he stepped back as she took a step forward, her eyes full of frustrated angry tears. “I'm not always worrying about just Ed and Al! You're so stupid! I can't talk or write to them about you! I keep all that to myself! There's no one I can talk to about my worries concerning your arrogant ass and how sometimes I wake up in the middle of night to see if you're still beside me because I had a nightmare of you losing your head, or getting executed military sty—Gah! you damn ass, jerk…idiot!”
 
Winry swung at him again, but Roy caught her hand before it made contact with his person and pulled her into him, wrapping his arms so tight around her where he buried his face into her neck.
 
“Let go of me, I'm not done yelling at you yet!” Winry threatened and she wiggled, but Roy only tightened his hold.
 
He said into her ear, “You have such fond memories with them. All you have had with me is pain and suffering. I saw you out there speaking so greatly about them, and you looked so happy.” Roy dropped his arms from around her and headed towards the window, where he stared out.
 
Winry turned away, what should it matter to her if Roy was upset. It shouldn't, this wasn't supposed to be like this. It was just supposed to be physical. She touched the door knob her hand gloving around it intending on leaving. Only her conscious wouldn't let her. Sighing and closing her eyes, she dropped her hand from the door and turned towards him, she didn't want Roy to be upset or angry of the fact of her strong friendship with Edward and Alphonse.
 
As silent as possible she approached his back, staring at him. He stood rigid and with his arms down at his sides. Winry lowered her eyes to the floor and took one step forward. Slipping her arms around his waist she pressed herself into his back, fitting up against him. “Don't be…yes, I'm good friends with Ed and Al and I didn't realize it bothered you so much when I talk about them.” She squeezed him tightly, laying her cheek against him. “So, I won't talk about them anymore in front of you.”
 
Roy glanced down at her slender arms looped around his middle. He enjoyed her, her arms, the feel of her pressed against him. It calmed him and it also felt really good. Lifting his hands he gently cupped hers. “I know I already asked you, but what do you really feel for Edward or even Alphonse. Do you…do you love him, them?”
 
Blue eyes opened wide, “Well of course I do.” She felt him stiffen, “they are practically family. There are times I want to protect them and there are times I want to knock them upside the head with my wrench that was actually bought for me by Edward.”
 
“They're family to you.” Roy immediately relaxed, so maybe Winry didn't feel anything passionate for Edward Elric.
 
Winry smiled lightly, “Yeah. Ed and Al they are special to me though.”
 
Really wanting to ask Winry what she felt for himself, but Roy wouldn't. This really had not been part of the arrangement. He had not wanted to get attached to her like this. He cared about Winry, so very much. “You should tell them about me, about your involvement with me.”
 
“I…I can't do that. I won't do that.” Winry tried to release him and take a step back, but his hands on hers held her tighter. Roy turned around. “I don't think it would be a good idea to tell them about this, they or at least Edward wouldn't understand it. I can't say any of this to them at least…not yet.” She said and again tried to pull her hands from his.
 
“So you will, you will eventually tell them.” Roy couldn't help it, a small grin lifted at the corner of his mouth. “It's probably a good idea to say something especially if you're going with me to the East Headquarters.”
 
Winry shook her head wildly and in complete shock, “I haven't decided that yet, and you said—”
 
“It's going to happen. I got the information about it just today. It will happen around January.” Roy lifted his hand into her hair. “So you should write them, or I will.” He dropped his hands from her person and headed to his desk. “What should the letter say? Should I start it out… Fullmetal, don't worry about Miss Rockbell. She's with me and I'll take really, really good care of her at the East Headquarters that she wont ever want to leave my bed, or side? Which do you prefer?” He looked back at her, waiting for her input as he had grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil.
 
“No!” She raced to him and grabbed his arm, pulling it back. “You can't say anything like that. Don't send him any letter at all. Please!”
 
Roy stared at her, trying to mask the small burst of hurt, “Does it really worry you that much what he would think?”
 
“In some ways yes, I know you don't see why but I don't want to distract him.” She rested against the desk. “His not too fond of you and if he knows that you are playing around with me…well he won't take too kindly to it. Edward needs to concentrate on what he is doing. If you tell him anything, I know how he will react. He needs to focus on himself and Al. Not on me and not on you.”
 
“And that's the only reason?” Roy's eyes narrowed in suspicion.
 
She nodded, “Yes.”
 
Sitting down in his chair, Roy twisted it towards her. “Winry, I am completely serious about you going with me to the East Headquarters. I can't force you to go, but I know I would really like it if you did and it would be because you wanted to.” He kept his dark eyes firmly on her blue. “You need to consider it. Push all thoughts except the ones for yourself from your mind.”
 
“It's not something that I can just decide on without giving it serious thought. There's my grandmother to consider. I know I'm going to want to study more; I still have a lot to learn about Automail. My grandmother is not done teaching me the ropes of the business. Then there's Rush Valley, I want to go there and perhaps apprentice somewhere where the best Automail mechanics reside. You can get top quality tutelage there.” Winry folded her hands against her belly. “There's a lot to consider, but I will give the decision honest thought.”
 
“I suppose I can accept that answer.” Roy scooted his chair forward, closer to her where he rested his hands on her thighs, looking up at her. “I know you'll decide what is best for yourself.” He laid his cheek on her thighs and closed his eyes. The warmth of her skin, the scent of her filled his senses with complete tranquility. Feeling her fingers touch the side of his face and then move into his hair, Roy wrapped his arms around her middle, cuddling into her. He had behaved terribly with her today, acting like a jealous fool over that pint sized alchemist. There was no reason to be. If she wanted, Winry could leave right now and go to meet Edward in Lior. Either the thought hadn't crossed her mind, or she didn't want to, which was all the better for him.
 
It was time to stop dwelling on that nonsense and focus on the soft, ripe body before him.
 
Roy sat up, finding that Winry was looking at him curiously. Slowly, he slid his hands around her waist and tugged her forward. She didn't seem to refuse the movement for she moved with him and he settled her down in his lap, her legs going on either side of him. Winry was still staring at him, not moving her eyes from his. She lowered her forehead to his and finally let her eyes slip closed.
 
“Roy, you really weren't jealous of Ed were you?” She heard him grunt and she opened her eyes. “I didn't want you to feel that way, I'm sorry.”
 
He let out a rough breath, “I didn't want to be, it just ended up that way.” Roy's hand slid around back and he cupped her backside beneath her green dress, squeezing gently. “You could have dropped everything and rushed to his side, since you know where he's going to be.”
 
Winry leaned closer to him, “You want to know something. I really would have, before…before I had gotten to know you this way.” Her cheeks were heating. “Right now and I don't really understand my own head at times; I just would rather be here,” She smiled lightly, “With you.”
 
One of his hands cupped the back of her neck and he pulled it down where he kissed her. That was a really wonderful answer.
 
“So, am I still so childlike?” She said against his lips and he laughed.
 
“I shouldn't have said that, it was nasty of me.” He swept the blonde hair off her shoulder and trailed his fingers down over her collarbone, to the buttons on her green dress and started unfastening them. “I'll have to be quick, since you've been in here for awhile.”
 
“Well can't you just wait till later?” Winry asked, seeing his brow arch as if what she said was completely ridiculous. “Sorry I asked.”
 
He nudged his aching hardness up in between her thighs and she moaned softly, “I'm hard now. I don't think it would do much good for me to walk around in this condition.”
 
“You could just…” She trailed off, seeing that there was no talking him out of this. Once he had his mind set on being inside her, he never gave up until he got his way. Winry felt his breath on chest, then his tongue and lips, making a hot wet trail down her breast, as he moved her bra material to the side. She threw her head back when he drew her nipple into his mouth, making her mewl softly. Her flesh heated under the exquisite touches of his tongue, his lips, so wet and so hot.
 
His hand had drifted down between their bodies as he fiddled with the zipper in his pants. Roy groaned when she felt her hand wrap around his hardness pulling him from the confines of his pants, he nibbled and suckled more on the peak of her breast. Winry had grabbed the crotch of her panties and moved them out of the way. She lifted herself up as she in a rush, positioned herself over his erection and sunk down on him causing them both to moan out, almost too loudly. They could both hear their voices echoing in the room. Roy's head rested back, out of complete and utter sensation of being enveloped in her hot velvet.
 
Winry was breathing hard as she lowered her forehead to his shoulder, ah he felt so good buried in between her thighs that she had to take in deep ragged breaths. Her hands flattened against his chest and she shifted her hips, making herself gasp as well as him beneath her.
 
“We have to be quiet.” Roy said quietly on a pant and lifted his head, his hands framed her waist.
 
“Quick and quiet, got it.” Winry swallowed a hard breath of air and shifted her hips again, pulling a moan from Roy. “As long as later, we're not quick or quiet.” She grinned pressing her nose against his, and sliding her arms around his neck and looping them there.
 
Roy thrust up into her as he held her waist tight and plunged her down onto him, “I think I can comply with your request.” He kissed her hard and deep, moving in rhythm with her beautiful, luscious body. The quiet, soft sounds she made for him urged him on. He really didn't want to rush anything with her, but time did grow short for being here in the office…
 
Walking towards the Colonel's office door, Riza held a folder of papers beneath her arm. She lifted her hand for to knock—
 
“—Lieutenant Hawkeye!” Scieszka shouted from across the floor, it had the blonde woman stiffen. “I need your help with something.” She rushed to the trigger happy woman's side.
 
Riza turned slowly around, “Is it of importance?”
 
Scieszka swallowed and nodded, “Oh, yes, very important! You must come with me right away!” She grabbed Lieutenant Hawkeye by the arm and started dragging her away. “I don't know who else to talk to about this certain section of the library.” Looking over her shoulder at the Colonel's door, she had seen him and Winry go in there but it had been quite some time since Winry had come out. She had to protect her friend! `I hope you know what you're doing, Winry.' She continued to pull the Lieutenant away and towards the door of the office floor.
 
======
Well that's it for this episode/chapter. The story is coming to a close. There are about three maybe four episode/chapters to go depending on how a certain incident goes, (what happens could possibly fit two episodes) until this is over. But have no worries or fear faithful readers. There will be a sequel. I don't really consider it a sequel, it's more of a continuation. I have done this story in way that its what happens right at the start of the series.
 
You all know where Ed and Al are fifteen, the very first episode—Consider this piece of fiction right before any of that happens. I know I had Scieszka and Hughes knowing Winry ahead of time. Winry met Hughes in the episode before the one where he gets the ax `sniffle'. I like to think they could be friends and met a little bit before that. So I just changed that a little, I hope it didn't bother anyone too much. Same with the Scieszka meeting, she didn't meet her until when the series was coming to an end. Also the knowledge that Winry had of Roy killing her parents didn't really happen till near the end of the series either. So I changed that a little and you will see who I had inform her of the one who killed her parents in the sequel!
 
I sure hope I didn't confuse anyone, I have a tendency to do that haha.
 
I hope you all stick around to see the sequel!
 
Thanks for reading
Ryoko Blue