Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me ❯ Hard Reality ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: What makes you think I could possibly own this? Just where are you getting your information? honestly!
 
Summary: Winry determined to find the Elric brothers, headed to Central. Life is definitely full of surprises, and she certainly didn't expect this one.
 
 
Feel Me, Shame Me, Heal Me
Episode 20—Hard Reality
 
The fluttering in her belly, the warmth spreading along her pale skin… Winry gasped.
 
Roy pulled back from kissing her, framing her face again. “I want to remove every trace of him from you.” He wanted to wipe away the feelings that other man left with her. The pain, the humiliation, and that which had made her feel pathetic and weak. Roy wanted to chase that all away. She was his light and there was no way he was going to let some other creep extinguish it. His hands moved softly over her arms, back and forth as if that would remove the invisible marks that foul man left and Winry sighed at the warmth rushing through her with his every touch.
 
He held her to him in comfort and growing heat. Roy lowered his face to her neck, kissing her there while those comforting hands of his smoothed down her back, over her behind where he gripped a little tightly and lifting her up against him. Winry automatically circled her legs around his waist as Roy walked her backwards and sat her on his desk.
 
“Where did that bastard touch you?” Roy asked staring her right in the eyes, seeing the defeated look inside those pretty blue orbs. She pointed to her right breast and then between her legs.
 
“It really hurt.” She dropped her head, letting out a crushed sigh. “I'm so lucky that was all he did.”
 
Roy stared to undo the top four buttons on her pale blue dress, and parting the material baring her breasts still bound in her bra. “I will erase those horrid feelings. If you have any objections, you can tell me so. I will not do anything that you don't want me to. You trust me, right?”
 
`Oh boy, do I ever.' Winry's gaze held his, where she smiled, “Of course I do. So, it's okay.” She liked him touching her. It was always nice, exciting and sometimes it felt new as if he had never touched her before. Even when they were a little rough, Roy had never hurt her, not once. Even back when he first started this it was usually always on her terms. There was never any physical pain, now emotional pain that was another story all together. And how she had managed to get so attached to him, it was almost unreal.
 
`I'm sorry,' She thought to her parents, `I love him, I do.'
 
She hoped that her parents weren't disgusted or angry with her for falling for the man who shot them dead. Because, she didn't feel that way anymore, she had gotten to this strange point in her life where she didn't hate him... No, she hated him. She hated him for making her fall in love with him. And that was a kind of hate that melted into the pure love that she was afraid of. Afraid of her own heart, of her own self.
 
Winry had been ashamed of herself at first, but he had crept into her firm, hard heart and managed to soften it. Not Edward, not Alphonse, not any of those other boys around town. Roy Mustang had made her feel everything, shame, fear, exhilaration, life, love. Perhaps he had done the impossible and healed her inside. She craved him like an addiction, his warmth, his touch, his care. His eyes that expressed so many emotions which others did not see, it was as if they were only for her.
 
And she could never tell him. She could never tell him anything about her feelings. Their arrangement was not supposed to be emotional and she wouldn't want to do anything that compromised her time with him. Winry had to remember that she was just a passing fling for him, and that was it. He has not invested any emotional attachment into any of this.
 
Roy's hand covered over her breast, he moved the simple cotton material aside, touching her warm flesh. `No one should ever hurt her.' His hand was caressing in circular motions until her eyes closed and a soft noise fluttered from Winry's lips. Roy's mouth was against her throat, moving down her collarbone and she leaned back a little giving him easier access to her warm, delicious skin. He lifted his eyes to her face which was flushed, where while still looking at her, slowly ran his tongue over her nipple and she gasped. He did it again and she shifted. His lips closed over the tight bud and she whimpered at the heated feelings that tingled everywhere inside, her fingers moving into his hair holding him to her as he ravished her breast with his mouth and tongue, making her pant and her heart beat faster.
 
He slid his other hand up her inner thigh, to her center still covered by her panties. Softly, he stroked against her building heat with the sides of his fingers moving up and down so light and so gentle like a butterfly's kiss.
 
Winry groaned, “Don't be too gentle.” She said on a pant with a half smile, through half lidded eyes.
 
Releasing her nipple slowly, then standing up right, there was a sly gleam in his eyes as he looked into hers that were darker with heat. “Tell me what you want.” He trailed his fingers down her cheek and tracing over her chin.
 
“Just you,” while looking into his eyes, she reached forward grabbing him by the waist of his uniform pants and tugged him closer. He didn't resist the pull and moved how she wanted, where she immediately took to undoing the button that was beneath the uniform skirt waistband and taking down the zipper. She slid her hand into the now parted material and his underwear where her curled her hand around his growing erection. Winry watched his eyes fall closed and his lips part as he moaned at the feel of her warm hand.
 
The movement of her hand was making his blood boil and race through his veins. He barely felt her pull him from the confines of his pants, but what he did feel was when she closed her mouth over the tip of his hard length. “Oh… he moaned deeply, his eyes popped open and he lowered his face to find her bending down and her mouth sliding up and down his steel like length. Roy let his head fall back and his fingers imbedding in her hair, as she continued to use her tongue against the underside before taking him back in between her lips sucking in deep. He was breathing hard now, the muscle in his stomach quivering as he couldn't help himself from thrusting smoothly in and out of her mouth.
 
“Ah…ah, fuck, Winry.” He groaned loudly at her tongue swirling and tasting him. If she kept this up he was going to climax right there in her mouth and that was not exactly where he wanted to come in.
 
He tightly gripped her shoulders, “stop…” His voice was thick and heavy, and she lifted up where Roy immediately pushed her onto her back, and grabbed her hips where he pulled her so that she was right at the edge of his desk. In a rush he yanked down her panties and dropped them on the floor. He cupped her between her thighs finding her so very wet and he grinned as she spread them wide.
 
Roy stepped between her spread legs and pressed his hard length up against her opening, making Winry moan while he pressed inside her. She wrapped her legs around him, sinking him in deep to the hilt where he bent over her and groaned into her ear. “I absolutely love being inside you. You feel so good and so hot.” He panted in her ear. Roy pulled out slowly, almost all the way then surged back in making her squeal and tighten her legs about him.
 
He continued to slam his hips into hers as she moved to meet him thrust for thrust. He was moaning with each move into her wet warmth. Roy attached his mouth to the side of her neck, sucking hard as Winry yanked him down against her, her arms sliding up his back holding tight when her hips met his, her lower body sliding and rubbing beneath him feeling every inch of him pressed so lusciously into her.
 
The small noises she made increased with this beautiful feeling of being filled again and again by the very man she loved with her whole heart, her whole body, her whole soul. It all belonged to him. His hands on her breasts were molding and caressing, rubbing over her aching peaks as he was raising her higher as he drove into her with deep strokes, making noises himself and she loved it. “Oh, Roy… I…mmm. More… please.”
 
“Yes, more. There's so much more for you.” Roy swallowed a rough breath as his heart raced, the blood pounding hard in his ears…
 
Riza followed after Maes, “I'm telling you something is going on.”
 
“Oh, not this again,” Maes spun around, putting his hand on a desk where he leaned on it. “I thought you put all that ridiculous nonsense to rest.”
 
Her mahogany eyes narrowed slightly, “I know what I'm talking about. I don't see why you can't see it, since you and the Colonel are very close.”
 
“Yes, he and I are close. But I don't know everything he does. What I do know is that he is not behaving inappropriately with Winry Rockbell. There is just no way he would ever do that.”
 
Crossing her arms over her breasts, Riza shook her head in disagreement. “What makes you say that? What if she were to entice him? Just say for argument sake that Miss Rockbell hates the Colonel because of what happened years ago with her parents. Don't you think she would have revenge on the brain? You and I both know how the Colonel is with women and it would be no secret that she would know too. There is only so much he can take before he pounces.” She rolled her eyes at the image she just conjured up in her head.
 
“Not women who are more likely to ruin him than help him. He thinks a lot about his reputation, him being even thought of in a romantic link to Winry who is a young, almost underage girl would be disastrous for him. Roy doesn't do anything unless there's an advantage for himself in it. He certainly wouldn't try and seduce a fifteen year old girl, barely a woman. He has more sense than that. And how you are currently viewing Winry is unfair, she is not a terrible person to even think about enticing any man, especially Roy. She hates him.” Maes defended both Roy and Winry.
 
Riza was going to explain about the Harvest Ball when Maes interrupted.
 
“Here, why don't we ask him straight out and put this whole suspicion of yours to rest? That way we can move on.” Maes suggested.
 
That sounded like a fine idea to Riza. “All right, then. Let's ask him directly.”
 
They both headed towards Roy's office door where Maes knocked. Waiting for a moment, finding there was no answer he wondered if maybe Roy had fallen asleep.
 
Roy was breathing hard, his face nestled in the crook of her neck while her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around him. He lifted up a little; looking into her beautiful eyes where he smiled lightly, Winry only tightened her hold about him, squeezing him in her warm afterglow. She was so lovely and he was going to tell her that. The sound of his office door barely registered in his mind, but the mortified and very male sounding, “Oh my God!” Certainly did and Roy's head snapped sharply as Winry at the same time tilted hers back. Both their hearts jumped into their throats at the sight of Maes Hughes and Riza Hawkeye standing there staring in what could be described as absolute horror.
 
“Riza, shut the door, now.” Maes said, staring at the entwined couple on the desk. He didn't need this leaving the office. His own heart pounded hard and he could feel the sting of fury and disgust rushing him. He heard the door close.
 
Riza sighed quietly. She was right! Those two were messing around. She really wished that she had been wrong. Riza averted her gaze from them to the left.
 
Maes was trying to remain calm. Roy and Winry hadn't even moved yet that was probably because he was still staring at them. He turned his head and closed his eyes. “You should right your appearance.” He said tightly, feeling ill. He heard them move.
 
Roy clutched Winry by the hands and as he stepped back he helped her to her feet. In a rush, Winry closed her dress and bent down to pick up her panties from off the floor and step into them, as Roy was in obviously no hurry. He had been caught, so what was the point in trying to hurry now? As he fixed his appearance and zipping up his pants, he could see Winry trembling out of the corner of his eye. She closed her eyes and swallowed so hard that he could see the movement in her throat. Her blue eyes were pointed to the floor and Roy feeling the need to shield her from this stepped in front of her.
 
Seeing this, Maes looked at them again. “Would you like to tell me…” He squeezed his sinuses feeling a massive headache coming on. “Damn-it, you…” He needed to get his thoughts in order. “What the hell is this?” He said darkly.
 
“None of your business,” Roy said, his eyes narrowing. He felt Winry lean forward into him, and he looked back at her. “What we do is none of either of their business. You don't have to answer.”
 
Winry stared at the floor again. She didn't even know what to say. Why should she be so worried? She didn't do anything wrong. Yet those looks from Hughes and Hawkeye were enough to make her feel the fear and so guilty down to the tips of her toes. Reaching up, she curled her hand around his arm.
 
Maes let out a very frustrated breath and looked at Riza, “Take Winry out of here.”
 
With a short nod, Riza confirmed the order. “Yes, Sir.” She waved Winry forward but the young girl only looked up at the Colonel, she wasn't sure, but to Riza it seemed that there was a panicked worry in her eyes. The Colonel gave Miss Rockbell a quick nod; he also leaned down to whisper something in her ear before she let go of Colonel Mustang's arm and walked towards Riza.
 
Once the door closed and the women were no longer in the room, Maes took two steps towards Roy, his golden eyes ablaze with anger and disappointment. “What's the matter with you? Can't you keep it in your pants?” His tone was firm and laced with revulsion
 
Roy snorted. “What concern of it is yours?” He crossed his arms over his chest.
 
Having seen the markings on her face, Maes wondered in the back of his mind of Roy…“Did you force her to—” He cut himself off seeing the very dangerous look in Roy's eyes.
 
“Never,” Roy said in dark disgust and bitter anger, “Get that idea out of your head.”
 
“Then what was that!? Please try and explain to me what was going through your head when you decided to fuck that girl!” This was sick, Maes was truly thrown for a loop here. His head started to pound with frustration.
Roy took a deep breath. “I don't have to explain anything to you.”
 
“When I asked you to be friendly with her, I didn't mean this friendly.” Maes slapped his hands down against his thighs. “Roy, we've known each other nearly all our lives. I never thought that you would sink so low. You do realize that if Edward Elric finds out that you've been playing around with Winry, I have no doubt in my mind that he really will kill you. I don't know if Edward thinks of her as anything more, but she is his closest and dearest friend. And I know he won't take kindly to those who would ruin and use the people he is close to.”
 
Roy folded his hands behind his back. “I'm not just playing with her, Maes. I did not plan on any of this.” He looked away from him.
 
“Riza was right all this time, and I didn't listen to her because I trusted you.” Maes started pacing with his arms crossed.
 
“Both of you have no clue what happened between Winry and I. So don't even bother trying to come up with your own ideas.”
 
Maes roughly sat down on the left side sofa, bending forward and resting his arms on his knees folding his hands down low between them. “Is this my fault, did I push you into spending time with her? Did I cause Winry to become another one of your—”
 
“No, Maes. It wasn't you.” Roy interrupted. “You had absolutely nothing to do with this. It's my own fault and I take full responsibility. All those times you suggested that I talk to her, or when you asked me to check on her… I was already involved in something with her.”
 
“God, Roy how long had this been going on?” Maes was completely shocked.
 
Roy cleared his throat, “About the time she arrived here in Central.” He could see the confusion clearly in Maes' expressions. “I am not sorry about this.”
 
Maes immediately thought about all the times that Roy had disappeared for a period of time and then showing up suddenly, or there was the time that Roy hadn't let him in his flat…“You should be. You took an innocent young girl and—”
 
“Yes, I manipulated her. But everything was up to her; I never forced her to do anything.” Roy's eyes were narrowed in concentration, as he stared at an invisible spot over Maes' head.
 
“That's almost just as bad, Roy, manipulation is a form of force and I know you know that.” Maes growled. “You need to stop this.”
 
Roy felt ill and angry all at the same time. There was no way he was going to stop seeing Winry because Maes insisted. “I'm not going to do that.”
 
Maes stood, appearing much more forceful, “You need to stop it now, Roy.”
 
“I can't!” Roy yelled in more emotion than he ever expressed to his friend, “I can't stop. Don't you see that if I could, I would? I don't like it that she is a fifteen year old girl. I hate that part! I know I've done her wrong, I know I tricked and coerced her into things she never would have thought of doing at such a young age.” He turned and squeezed his fists together tightly taking deep breaths and trying to settle his fast beating heart down. “Something happened, Maes. In my need in just wanting to screw her, I found myself actually caring about what happened to her. She managed to get under my skin and I can't stop, I won't.”
 
“This is not good, Roy.” Maes said softer.
 
“Maybe not to you and maybe not to society, but it is to me. Being with Winry Rockbell of all people brings me a strange peace, a warmth that I hadn't felt in so long. I don't know how else to describe it. When she is with me, everything seems less gray. I am always shadowed by my sins and yet, with her, they don't drown me as they usually have before.”
 
Maes couldn't believe it. But here it was staring him in the face, something he never thought could happen, especially with one Winry Rockbell, a girl whose parents Roy executed and has never forgiven himself for any of the past. By all rights she should be a nightmare to him, not a…“You're in love with her.”
 
Roy didn't confirm nor deny, only a soft smile that was barely there was evident of the truth.
 
“I'm still a little confused about how and when all this happened, Roy, but I suppose I can understand in some odd, sick way.” Maes started pacing again. “I can tell she doesn't hate you anymore, she sure depended on you in here when Riza and I barged in. I could see that. What are you going to do about Edward?”
 
“What about him? He doesn't own her,” Roy said tightly and a little hostile. “Winry doesn't want him to know. So he's not going to.”
 
“What about when he comes back, are you just going to stop seeing Winry, even though you just got through telling me you can't?” Maes argued, seeing the concentrated expressions on Roy's face.
 
Roy walked over and sat down on the sofa. “I will do whatever Winry wants me to do in that instance since not telling Fullmetal is up to her.”
 
“As bizarre as this is, and even though I absolutely do not agree with how you went about seducing and innocent girl… This truly is one for the records, Roy. You managed to get someone who absolutely hated you to sleep with you and obviously keep her coming back to you.” He smirked, “too bad we can't tell Havoc about this one, I think he'd cry himself to sleep at night, since you've managed to steal all his dates and get a girl who hates you.”
 
Roy, too, let a little smile curve against his lips. “She doesn't hate me.”
 
“I still have some concerns, Roy, about you with her…and for both of you. If anyone finds out about this, you can most likely kiss any hopes of seeing yourself at the top good bye since Winry is just one age number above the underage limit. I know it will cause an outrageous scandal. Are you willing to put all of this on the line, for her?”
 
Leaning his elbows on his knees and folding his hands where he pressed them against his mouth, Roy took a deep breath. “Yes.” He said, lifting his head and looking right at Maes.
 
Maes didn't know whether to be proud or furious with him. Half of him jumped at the idea of Roy knowing the joys of love and life, but the other half was angry that Roy could damage all the hard work he has done so far to atone for the past and rise to the absolute top. “If that's the case… then you two cannot have sex in your office. Next time it might not be me or Riza who walk in here. Don't get careless.”
 
“So you're going to keep this to yourself then?” Roy's right brow arched.
 
Maes scoffed, “I'm not going to let you throw away all the work and effort you put into your plan, so of course I'm going to keep this to myself. I'll talk to Riza, too, hopefully she will agree. She looks out for you, so I don't think she would say anything to anyone either.”
 
After Riza had closed the door, she could hear the anger and disappointment in Maes' voice. She looked at Winry who stood beside her, just staring at the floor. “I hope you're proud of your accomplishment.” Riza said seriously, which had the young girl look up at her with a furrowed brow. “Come on.” She started walking and Miss Rockbell walked along side her.
 
“What accomplishment?” Winry said, looking straight ahead.
 
Riza really wanted to make sure the Colonel wasn't being played with, when usually he was the one doing the playing. This time it very well could be that he was dooped and this young girl knew exactly what she was doing. There really could only be one logical explanation. “I know about what happened in Ishbal between your parents and the Colonel. I must say whatever you planned to do in getting your revenge, it seemed to have worked.”
 
Winry felt like she had just been punched in the face with an Automail hand. “Excuse me? Revenge, what are you—?”
 
“Come on now, Miss Rockbell, what other explanation could there be for you coming to this city? The Elrics aren't here, you knew that.” Riza said, knowing she was upsetting Miss Rockbell, and as much as Riza liked the girl, she couldn't let that get in the way of her duty. “My job is to protect the Colonel, to watch his back. I will not fail in my duty, and I want to protect him from any harm.”
 
Winry silently seethed, “I don't owe you any explanation.” She said tightly.
 
“No, you don't. That's very true.” Riza continued to lead Miss Rockbell towards the exit. “I hope you realize the extent of your actions and how it will affect everyone, not just the Colonel. Everyone knows he has an eye out for a pretty face, even though you are young, he is only a man and can only hold out so much until he snaps.”
 
There really was no talking to Miss Hawkeye; Winry did not like it that she was being accused of something so horrible. There was no point in trying to defend herself, as far as Miss Hawkeye was concerned, Winry was as guilty as sin. “I'm sorry you see it that way.”
 
“I am going to express the fact that I don't think it is a good idea that you see him anymore.” Riza saw the horrified look on Winry's face as she turned towards her. “This is really what is best, for him and for you. It's not wise to get mixed up with someone like him, Miss Rockbell all you'll be doing is ending up hurting yourself, not him. Also, I will not let you ruin him. A scandal involving you will crush his career. You will destroy everything he was worked so hard for. Is that what you want?”
 
“Of course not!” Winry felt her heart tighten. She knew that Miss Hawkeye had no idea what Roy was involved in, and there was no way she was going to tell her no matter how unfair she was being treated. “I want what is best for him, I really do.” Miss Hawkeye was partly right, and Winry felt she very well could ruin all of Roy's hard work.
 
“I think, Miss Rockbell that you should go home.” Riza said opening the door for her. “And it's probably best that you don't come back here.” She walked with the young girl outside, to make sure that she did not sneak back in.
 
Winry sighed, “You are on the outside looking in. You really have no concept of the way things have gone or how they are. I am not going to point fingers and place blame, because I was very aware of what my actions were. It's not like I didn't have a brain and couldn't think for myself.” `Even though Roy did make it a little difficult to think straight,' “I am not sorry for what had gone on, and I won't let you make me feel bad for my decisions and the choices I have made. I care about him, so it is not up to you if I still plan on seeing him.”
 
“Don't make it so I have to ban you from entry to Military Headquarters, Miss Rockbell.” Riza said very sternly. “The only reason you are allowed entry without permission and whenever you please is because of your connection with Edward Elric. I can have that privilege taken from you.”
 
With a short snort, Winry shook her head. “You would do that, wouldn't you?” Her blue eyes narrowed slightly.
 
“I will do what is necessary to protect the Colonel from people who would harm him, and you are more of a danger to him than he is aware of.” Riza crossed her arms. “If you really cared about him, you would not insist and push this. You'd leave him alone, and leave your plots of revenge and just move on with your life. You're only causing more damage to him than you are good.”
 
Winry stared at Miss Hawkeye, feeling heavy and cold. “I would never do something deliberately to hurt another, but I suppose you already prejudged me. I'm sorry for all the trouble.” She turned and started to walk away.
 
Riza waited until Miss Rockbell walked out of sight and she started to turn around to head back inside, when Lane Hofstetter's figure turned the corner and entered through the main gate. He was walking towards Riza. As soon as he stood before her, he removed his hat like a polite gentleman does when speaking to a lady. “What brings you by?” Riza asked.
 
Hofstetter looked proud, “I have some information for Colonel Mustang. May I see him?”
 
“Certainly, follow me.” Riza led him inside Headquarters.
 
Shaking her head and walking down the sidewalk, Winry took a deep breath. Why did that woman have to accuse her of something that was so far from the truth? Sure, she had hated Roy before, but she never would have done anything of what Miss Hawkeye was suggesting. Those thoughts had never even crossed her mind. Plots of revenge, unbelievable! Well maybe not unbelievable, she could see where the woman was coming from and to someone without the facts that very well could be what the woman, or rather what anyone would assume. There was still no arguing with the woman over it either. That would serve no purpose.
 
Walking past an alleyway, several arms and hands had reached out and grasped Winry. She was only able to squeak and panic for about a second before a hand was placed over her mouth and the several other hands tugged her struggling form into the alley and out of sight of the public.
 
 
Lane tucked his payment into the pocket on the inside of his coat, then crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. “It took quite a lot to gather this information for you.” He took a glance at Hawkeye and Hughes before returning his gaze to the Colonel. “I know that they will be taking the women and young girls to the harbor, I heard midnight tonight is when they will leave, in the cover of darkness as there is no way they would want to be caught transporting those they want to sell.”
 
Hughes put his finger to his chin, “Why did they wait so long to move the women?”
 
Lane pursed his lips. “They were waiting for a few more additions. It had taken a little longer than expected, is the word on the street in the crime circles. It seems the ones responsible for abducting the women were having a pretty hard time. They like to sell the women in a clump, you see. They make more money the more bodies they have at one time.”
 
Roy was writing on a piece of paper, making small notes of what Hofstetter was saying, “Any information on just who they were waiting on?” He was continuing to write.
 
With a nonchalant wave of his hand, Lane blinked several times, “Just a girl with an extreme talent for remembering anything and everything, and some prodigy Automail mechanic who can also fix anything.” The sound of the pencil scraping against the paper suddenly stilled, but Lane barely noticed. “I think I heard they were pretty young ladies, one was seventeen or eighteen and one was about fifteen. Not quite sure on the ages. I had to get out of my hiding place and right quickly too.”
 
Maes looked right at Roy, who visibly stiffened and was squeezing the hell out of the pencil that it cracked in half under pressure. Maes had also gotten a sick feeling pitted in his stomach. “Do you happen to know who the ones that were hired to abduct the women were?”
 
With a short laugh, Lane nodded. “Yeah, there was about six of them all together. They breezed into the city a couple months ago, they go by the surname of Walker. Also if you're going to ask me where they are taking the girls to be counted and catalogued before they are driven to the harbor, I have no idea. That part was not revealed to me.”
 
Pulling the door open quickly, Maes gestured for Hofstetter to leave. “Thank you, we have all that we need.”
 
Lane nodded, “No problem, if there's anything else… you know how to find me.” And he left the office.
 
Roughly standing, Roy held his head down while he flattened his hands on his desk. “Where's Winry?” His tone was like ice.
 
Seeing the rigid form and the very tense and dark tone of the Colonel, Riza answered quickly. “I sent her home, just a few moments ago before Hofstetter walked up.”
 
Roy did not lift his head, “I need her brought back here, right now. Take a small group and scout the city for her. She likes to walk home from here rather than take a taxi if it's a nice day.”
 
“But, Sir—” Riza started to say but she was interrupted by the Colonel's harsh stare that he threw at her.
 
“Now, Lieutenant,” Roy said firmly, leaving no room for argument.
 
“Yes, Sir,” Riza saluted. She would obey the command, even though it would probably be pretty tough to find one person within Central.
 
“I'll go with you.” Maes offered, and then gave Roy a sympathetic look. “We'll find her.”
 
His heart pounded hard in his chest as dread iced its way through his veins. Roy looked towards the door. “Havoc!” He shouted and heard the quick footsteps coming towards his doorway. Seeing the blonde man now standing there, Roy gave an order. “I need you to take a group to where the Walkers' residence and bring as many of them into custody as possible. There are six men and one woman. If you don't know where it is there are living, find out from their employer at that Restaurant Antonio's. There is no time to waste, get moving.”
 
Jean saluted, “Yes, Sir, right away.” He turned and hurried away gathering his group.
 
Roy looked at Maes and Hawkeye, why hadn't they obeyed his order? “What are you two still doing here?! Move it! Find Winry, bring her back here! Am I talking to a bunch of morons?!”
 
“Sorry, Sir,” Riza replied and she and Maes quickly left the office to gather their group to search for Miss Rockbell.
 
Throwing himself into his seat, Roy growled. It felt like his heart was going to tear from his chest. He even felt himself start to tremble in cold terror at the idea of those sicko Walkers getting their hands on Winry. Sure, the person the slavers were waiting for might not be Winry, but it was a pretty close description of what she can do. It was always better to be safe in an assumption than be wrong and do nothing about it. He closed his eyes tightly, his chest heaving in nerves, hoping with everything he could that Winry was safe and that Maes and Hawkeye would bring her back, as he would not relax until he could see her bright smiling face.
 
=====
Well what did you think? They had to get caught eventually right? I know it's terrible. And don't be too hard on Riza, she's only doing what she thinks is best. Just a few more episodes/chapters to go. I know I said three last time, but what is going on is bigger than I had originally thought. So it's still three episodes/chapters to go.
 
Thanks for reading
Ryoko Blue