InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Got Back (not a song fic) ❯ Discussions ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome's lip twitched softly as her face threatened to break into a smile.
The tears from her previous frustrations were all but forgotten as she began to reflect upon the ~peril~ she now found herself in. Not only had she been kissed by her long sought after hanyou crush, but by his blindingly handsome brother.

Why had she been crying again? Was she really such a silly girl that she couldn't handle a couple of kisses? Kagome shook her head softly at the thought. It wasn't the kisses that were upsetting.

Hell, she had kissed Sesshoumaru several hours before, and her resistance had been.....almost non-existent. She could have screamed, kicked him, or purified his...

'It's not like I couldn't locate it.' Kagome quipped to herself comically

Instead, she waited for him to break the kiss and tried to let him down easy. Kagome's eyes widened as she worried her bottom lip. What if Inu Yasha was right to be angry with her? She had felt comforted in the fact that she NEVER instigated any of the recent ~activities~ between herself and the Taiyoukai, but had she ever really fought to end them? She slapped Inu Yasha when he did the very same thing, so it wasn't like she didn't have it in her.

'Why did I slap Inu Yasha?' Kagome questioned through the haze of her thoughts.

Sure, they had been fighting, but they always fought. If anything it made her feel a little better, the way they had been arguing since Sesshoumaru started taking an interest in her, was a dose of normal that she severely needed. So what was it?

Kagome hadn't felt this icky since the first time she caught Inu Yasha and Kikyo together.

"Oh..." She whispered softly against the breeze of the forest as the realization hit her.

It was Kikyo all over again.

It twisted her stomach into knots sailors would have difficulty figuring out the first time Inu Yasha had called her THAT name, while giving her his puppy dog eyes. She may not look like Kikyo any longer, but he was still only interested in her because of how she looked, not for what was underneath.

After worrying her lip a bit more she realized that as flattering as Sesshoumaru's advances had been, he was, in fact, doing the EXACT same thing.

"Men are dogs!" Kagome barked as she clenched her fist tightly. Her face broke into a full on smirk at the irony of her statement set in.

'Well yeah.' She laughed to herself before lowering her fist and taking a deep breath.

It was a good thing she agreed to speak with Sesshoumaru today. It would provide her with the opportunity to set things straight. He seemed like a reasonable man, dog, whatever... and once she explained to him; that she fully intended on returning to her ~weak, skinny, able-to-touch-her-toes~ self, hopefully he would go about his business, and she would be one shikon shard richer.

"Ready for company yet?" Sango's quiet voice questioned from behind a large tree a few paces from the log Kagome had been sitting on.

"Most definitely!" Kagome grinned brightly as her friend perked up and settled in beside her.

"Kagome.." Sango began as she fiddled with the bark between her forefinger and thumb. "I just wanted to apologize. I know I haven't exactly been the same...since you came back.."

Kagome grimaced as she remembered her little tirade in camp. 'Why do I always make such a big deal over such little things?' After all, things would be back to normal soon enough. "Oh Sango...You don't ha....."

"I want to." Sango interrupted and then continued before Kagome could speak again. "I don't want you thinking that I'm so shallow that I would lose my best friend over something so ...not important." She smiled softly and patted the young miko's hand before continuing. "I know it probably sounds strange, and really I can't explain it myself, but when you came through the well, after all that time, it was like.........like I was looking at a different person. Like you weren't the Kagome I knew. NOT in a bad way!" Sango exclaimed the last part when she saw Kagome's eyes lower slightly. "Just different... and I guess it confused me enough that I wasn't sure how to act around you."

Sango's face flushed slightly as Kagome sat in quiet contemplation. "I guess what I'm trying to say is..." Sango punctuated her unfinished sentence by wrapping her arms around her friend and letting out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

"You will ALWAYS be my friend Kagome." Sango finished as she reluctantly released the girl she came to see as a sister and smiled.

"Oh Sango." Kagome whispered in a shaky voice as she attempted to quell the emotions that threatened to spill forth.

"Ah. Such a joyful sight is inspiring." An overly gleeful and yet somehow pious voice chimed out from behind them as Mirkou stepped out from behind the giant oak.

"How long have you been there monk?" Sango bit out as irritation caused her words to grind against the forest air.

"I was called into the forest by the sound of two beautiful women embracing." Mirkou answered without losing his aloof posture.

Sango glared. "All the way from camp?" She questioned sarcastically.

"What do you expect? Mirkou has hentai radar." Kagome laughed as she smiled at Sango.

Mirkou looked to Kagome with a shocked expression. "I assure Kagome-sama I have no such thing."

Kagome blinked once in confusion and watched as Sango took one step away from the monk standing before her.

"Ew! Stay away! I don't want your hentai disease!" Sango shrieked, causing Kagome to laugh louder.

"I assure you my lady Sango I am quite untainted." Mirkou remarked thoughtfully as he attempted to catch demon huntress's hand in his. "If you do not believe me feel free to check for yourself." He finished as his pious face slipped a little into a lecherous grin.

"Hentai!" Sango shrieked louder as she retreated further into the forest, circling on Kagome's position.

Kagome was laughing so hard she thought she would pull a muscle. "It's......It's not a disease." She bit out between severe chuckles. "It just means he can sense....hentai things."

"He's still a hentai!" Sango half squealed before smirking to Kagome and running back in the direction of camp.

A quick bow and an odd eyebrow wiggle from Mirkou and Kagome was once again alone with her thoughts as her friends disappeared into the forest.

Kagome couldn't help but notice how much closer they had grown in six months. Their body language was a lot more relaxed, and as much as Sango resisted his erm...charms, Kagome could tell it was more of a game they played now; a quick grope for him, a chase through the forest for her.

'Why can't I find a nice man like that?' Kagome remarked humorously as she pulled herself up to her feet and began walking towards camp.

"Miko." A familiar baritone voice beckoned from behind, causing Kagome to sigh softly before turning to face the inevitable.

"Hey Sesshoumaru, how's it going?" Kagome remarked casually as she attempted to flatten her skirt against her legs. The plus size uniforms from school were longer, but recent ass-grabbings caused her to be a little more cautious then usual.

"Well." Sesshoumaru stated plainly as he closed the distance between them, the front of his armor lightly brushing against her breasts.

"So...I guess we should talk." Kagome noted as nonchalantly as she could while taking a step back.

Sesshoumaru moved quickly, closing the space between their bodies, before speaking again. "That was the arrangement."

"Good, there are some things you need to know." Kagome replied with a hint of irritation as she attempted to take another step backward only to have her happy little space bubble burst by a large dog demon.

He remained quiet as he stared down at her.

"Like for example." Kagome started. "I've had a crash course in Youkai aesthetics lately and I know the only reason you're acting this way is because of my .....appearance." Kagome raised a finger and began to poke it into his unforgiving chest. "AND if you think that I going to ..reciprocate" Kami she should have prepared a speech before confronting him. "With someone who..." ~Has rock hard muscles~, her mind supplied as her finger continued to poke into his chest. Kagome shook her head once and continued her speech. "Who...is so ...shallow..... Well you're ....mistaken." She huffed audibly and took a step back, this time pleased when his body did not immediately invade her personal space.

~Key word being ~immediately~.

Kagome squeaked as suddenly she felt her body crushed against Sesshoumaru's in a blinding flash.

"You had a poor teacher." The tall Youkai purred against the shell of her ear, causing Kagome to shiver, as he held her with one strong arm. "If you truly wish to learn about Youkai," He paused as he closed his eyes and took in a stuttered breath. "I am sure this Sesshoumaru would be in a much better ~position~ to teach you." He drawled out sensually, a slight smirk gracing his lips as he gazed down into Kagome's heavy lidded eyes and flushed face.

'Damn he's good.' Kagome's mind remarked as her legs threatened to buckle. 'Thanks that's helpful.' She growled as she fought against her internal voice and attempted to speak.
"Teach me what?" She questioned dimly as she tried to shake the haze from her mind. 'Brilliant!' She groaned to herself as the urge to slap her forehead only drew her attention to the fact that her arms were pinned.

Sesshoumaru grinned down at the girl in his arms in his own ~Oh I thought you'd never ask~ sort of way.

Kagome's lips were trembling and her face felt like it was on fire as Sesshoumaru seemed to hover above her mouth for what seemed like forever. 'Wait, wasn't I letting him down easy?' She questioned through her lust filled thoughts, only to forget immediately everything, including to breath, as his lips finally claimed hers in a soft sensuous kiss that made her thankful for the arm that supported her.

She should have pushed him away...or...at the very least...bit those offensive, luscious lips of his, but for whatever reason Kagome didn't. Instead, she tilted her head to the side, moaning softly as the pressure of his arm on her back lowered, lightly kneading the flesh of her thigh as she attempted to wrap it around his narrow hips, and wrap her now free arms around his neck loosely.

She moaned again as she felt his surprisingly soft tongue enter her mouth and tentatively sample the inner textures of her mouth.

Kagome began to pant loudly, the kiss abruptly ending, as she placed her shaky hand over her chest in an attempt to calm her rapidly beating heart. "Wha..?" She questioned softly against the Taiyoukai's neck while he seemed to pierce the outer forest with his gaze.

"The hanyou is approaching." Sesshoumaru growled as he hardened his grip on Kagome's thigh.

"Oh Kami." Kagome winced. "He can't find you here. You have to go. Oh Kami...He'll smell you on me." Kagome's brow furrowed as she worried her still tingling lips. If Inu Yasha was upset before, he would surely be angry now. At least she could wash away the scent before...if not for her...slip of the lip ~no pun intended~ he would have never known about the two prior kisses. What business of his was it anyways? It's not like she asked him what he and Kikyo did when they were alone together. "If only there was a stream nearby, or a hot springs." She mumbled to herself aloud gaining the Youkai's attention. She met his gaze and rearranged her mumblings into the form of a question. "Is there a stream or hot springs nearby?"

Sesshoumaru prided himself in his ability to be unreadable. He had spent years perfecting it until it had become second nature. He could not help but flinch a little when the human girl pressed against his body took one look into his eyes and seemingly read his thoughts.

"Can you take me there?" Kagome pleaded. "Please." She finished in a panicky voice as she searched the woods for a familiar red kimono.

"I would require something in return." Sesshoumaru stated matter-of-factly as he once again regained his composure.

Kagome's eyes went wide as she stared up at him.

Sesshoumaru's pride was once again inflated back to its original size as the miko no longer seemed to read his thoughts, all though, from what he was gathering from her expression, her thoughts were much more interesting at the moment.

Sesshoumaru's chest rumbled softly against Kagome's breasts as he seemed to squelch a chuckle. "Not that." He stated plainly, pleased as her all ready flushed features tinted another shade of pink. "You must agree to spend some time with me, as my guest." He finally explained in an efficient and to-the-point manner.

"For how long?" Kagome questioned quickly as Inu Yasha's beckoning voice began to carry through the forest.

"We can discuss terms later." Sesshoumaru warned as he lifted her off the ground and against his body and he prepared to make a hasty retreat. "Do you accept the terms?"

"Yes! Go go!" Kagome urged in a lowered voice as she heard her friends voices almost on top of her. "Please hurry!"

In an instant they were gone, with nothing more then a swirling bundle of leaves signifying they had been there at all. Moments after their disappearance a red clad hanyou with ears perked sniffed at the ground.

Inu Yasha growled softly as he dug his claws into his palm. "I knew she was away too long. Sesshoumaru was here."

"Now now, Inu Yasha. We're they not supposed to have a talk this morning?" Miroku questioned as he caught up with the obviously annoyed hanyou.

"Keh!" Inu Yasha snorted as he continued to track them through the forest. "Talking better be all they're doing." He grumbled under his breath as he slowly caught their faint scents through the trees.