InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Got Back (not a song fic) ❯ Erections ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Sesshoumaru could not help but be pleased with himself as he stared at the young miko curled up in the corner. He had not taken him long to realize that before she could be secure in HERSELF being naked she had to be comfortable with nudity in general. What better way then to thoroughly acquaint her with his body? It was a foolproof plan. Provided some fool didn't come along and screw things up.

Sesshoumaru's groin twitched again as he watched the young girl and eagerly awaited a pair of reluctant eyes to run over his body with innocent curiosity. He had to admit the perverse pleasure he gained from this part of the plan was a most welcomed side effect and he hoped the later parts of his plan would be as equally enjoyable.
However, he noted while sizing the girl up with his gaze and deciding to move on to -phase two-, now it was time for a little....encouragement.

"Miko," Sesshoumaru stated in a measured and even tone. "Are all females of the future so terrified of the unclothed male form?"

"What?" Kagome questioned in a tone of great agitation. Terrified? She wasn't terrified. It was just...indecent. "I'm not terrified." She finally corrected while continuing to hide her face against her knees.

"You are hiding in a corner." Sesshoumaru pointed out as he continued to goad her into action.

'Okay.' Kagome admitted to herself. Maybe she was a little terrified, but didn't she have a right to be? After all she WAS still a virgin, and losing one's virginity could be traumatic. Not that just looking at Sesshoumaru would suddenly cause her cherry to pop, she noted humorously, but her eye's were still ...virginal...in some sense..if sex-ed didn't count.

"I'm covering my face so I won't accidentally see....things." Kagome explained into her knees as she attempted to deny the fact that she was hiding, even if she technically was.

"Things?" The dog demon questioned as he reclined against the bed; his hand resting against the back of his head casually. "What things?" This was quickly becoming one of their more engaging conversations.

Kagome sighed as she lowered her knees but kept her eyes trained on the floor. "You know.....~THINGS~." She stated with emphasis while widening her eyes at the floor hoping he would catch her drift.

"Such THINGS," He mocked her use of emphasis, "have a name do they not?"

"You named it?" Kagome questioned as she raised an eyebrow and continued her conversation with the stone floor. She had heard of guys doing that, but what would a guy with a name like Sesshoumaru name his THING?

Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes, knowing perfectly well the miko would never look up long enough to witness him do it.

"I speak of its proper name." Sesshoumaru pointed out with only minor annoyance tinting his words. "Or are you so terrified that you cannot even speak it?" Oh yes, he noted, that should gain a reaction.

Kagome sighed. Say the p-word out loud? In front of a naked man ...or demon..or whatever? In truth she knew it shouldn't be such a big deal. 'It's just a word after all' The logical part of her brain repeatedly reminded her. Of course, she noted, that same part of her brain was also telling her that refusing to look at a naked man simply because he was well ..naked..wasn't exactly logical either.

"I have no problem with it's ~proper name~." Kagome explained from her place against the chamber wall. "OR your nudity." She added while worrying her lower lip. "I simply have no desire to look at you."

"Then say it." Sesshoumaru goaded again in an almost mirthful voice. "If you have no misgivings then raise your head and say the word." He smiled inwardly as he felt her defenses breaking like a fragile barrier.

Kagome grimaced. She wasn't going to look him in the eye and say 'penis.' It was lewd! Not to mention degrading, and possibly a bit silly. Looking him in the eye, however, she supposed would be enough to prove her point.

"I'm not going say -it-," Kagome glared while staring daggers into the reclining Youkai's face. "because you WANT me to." She finished hotly; locking her eyes with his.

"Well now," The Taiyoukai stated in amusement. "not so innocent after all."

"Oh fuck off." Kagome groaned as she uncharacteristically cursed at him; the tension in her neck causing her nerves to become raw.

'Actually...don't!' Kagome added internally when it occurred to her the Taiyoukai might do exactly that. There were some things a girl just DIDN'T need to see, and all though she was certain it would most definitely top the Twinkie story, she was quite certain she wouldn't have anyone she could tell it to.

"A woman of your years should not fear to look upon such things." Sesshoumaru stated matter-of-factly as he attempted to once again change the subject back to what he deemed important. (His manhood)

"I all ready told you," Kagome began and she turned briefly and pointed. "I'm not afraid of THAT."

'Oh fuck.' Kagome groaned. She looked at it. She looked at Sesshoumaru's thing...er penis. 'So much for eyeball virginity.' She sighed before once again looking the Taiyoukai in the eye; not missing the smug look of satisfaction that resided there now that she had actually glanced at his manhood.

It actually wasn't as traumatic as she thought it would be for some reason. She supposed the logical part of her brain had been correct. At least now she didn't have to wonder how close it was. After all, knowing a snake is in the room without knowing exactly where it was is a lot scarier then seeing the snake in the room and being able to keep your distance.

Kagome grimaced at the innuendo of her comparison and fought the urge to let her eye's travel south.

Now that she had gotten a glimpse, Kagome's curiosity was suddenly peaked. After all it wasn't just any penis, she noted as the word became easier and easier to use, it was Sesshoumaru's penis. What if it was weird? She hadn't really gotten a good look before. What if demons were anatomically different somehow? That certainly wouldn't be something they would teach in sex-ed class.

Kagome worried her lower lip as she fought the growing need to check. 'Dammit.' She huffed to herself as her control waivered. Was this how Inu Yasha felt when he snuck a peek at her cleavage? No wonder he couldn't keep his eyes off them.

Kagome released a breath she hadn't realized she was holding when the Taiyoukai before her, who had been, up until now, staring with a bored expression at the ceiling of the chamber, soundlessly closed his eyes. Was he going to sleep? At a time like this! How could he sleep when he was so obviously naked?

'No.' Kagome decided as she stared intently at the demon lord trying to anticipate his next move. 'He probably just wants to make me THINK he's sleeping.' She noted as her eyes began to drift south again.

All though, Kagome realized as he still did not open his eyes, in his current state she could easily sneak a peek without him knowing, AND knowing what she did of the somewhat arrogant Youkai he probably would assume she did anyways. So what was the harm?

Silently, as if she were afraid any movement at all would alert the Taiyoukai to the direction of her eyes she leaned back against the wall, cautiously allowing her gaze to travel down his body until they reached the source of her curiosity.

'And what a body' Kagome's mind noted as Sesshoumaru did not stir once her eyes had reached their destination.

Kagome strained her neck as she tried to get a better look while sitting on the floor. 'Stupid bed.' She grumbled as the angle deprived her of getting a really good look.

It didn't appear weird at all, she decided, as she stretched a little further; glancing up at the dog demon to make sure his eyes remained closed. If anything...she supposed, it was kind of....impressive, considering the size and the relative temperature of the room. There was an obvious lack of body hair, which for some reason was not completely unexpected and, she decided, only added to the aesthetic value. She couldn't really make them out from where she sat but she believed she spied a well proportioned pair of testicles hidden beneath the flaccid length. They hadn't really been anything she fantasized about, all though she couldn't deny the hilarity that would have ensued if they had in fact been incredibly small (or grotesquely oversized for that matter), but she supposed it made perfect sense that he would have them, and they of course would be perfect, as he was.

Kagome sighed as she once again checked the Taiyoukai and confirmed his eyes were still closed. She needed a closer look. The simple confession made her wonder if she wasn't some depraved hentai, but she admitted it none-the-less. Maybe it was just morbid fascination, or maybe she was hoping to find a flaw somewhere, but she needed to get closer. 'Just a little closer.' Her mind soothed as her vision once again shifted to the Taiyoukai's pelvis and away from his eyes.

As quietly as Kagome could she lifted herself from the ground; glancing up at Sesshoumaru's face periodically to make sure his eyes were still closed as she tried to calm her racing heart.

'Calm down girl.' Her inner voice chided. 'If you start breathing heavy he's going to wake up..or whatever,' Kagome added as she still wasn't convinced he could doze off so suddenly, '... and COMPLETELY get the wrong idea.'

Unless of course, the idea was she was feeling him up with her eyes while he seemingly slept. In that instance, he would be completely correct.

Cautiously Kagome approached the currently innocuous Youkai while tucking her hands underneath her armpits for safety (Whether his or her own she hadn't decided). Silently she tiptoed around the end of the bed until she was standing next to the side of the bed the large dog demon occupied.

His manhood was larger then it had seemed from across the room, she decided while tilting her head as if analyzing a puzzle, and not just in length but in girth. It seemed...swollen now that she stood beside it; as if it had grown to twice it's originally size in her short trek across the room. It was almost....frightening large now that she got a good look at it, noticing the veins she had somehow missed from across the room. 'How does he carry that thing around all day?' She wondered randomly with another quick glance confirming she had not been discovered.

Kagome nibbled her bottom lip furiously stopping just short of drawing blood as another impulse overtook her senses. The taut skin of the length that now seemed to be pointing at her looked deceptively smooth causing her fingertips to burn as she fought the urge to test the theory.

Kagome still wasn't sure if Sesshoumaru truly was sleeping, all though she was now willing to believe that he was, since his eyes hadn't opened once during her little expedition. She wouldn't dare touch it if he was awake and she wasn't sure how smart it was to chance it while he was asleep, after all, not everyone woke up all ~sunshine and rainbows~ and he really didn't strike her as a morning person. Perhaps a test to see just how heavy a sleeper he was was in order.

Suddenly, as if hoping to catch him off guard, Kagome swung her hand at his face stopping mere inches in front of it as she looked for any signs of flinching.

Finding none she waved the hand back and forth, watching for movement behind his eyelids signifying he was aware of her actions.

Once again the he did not move.

Becoming more ambitious Kagome poked a finger against his exposed shoulder. The pressure wasn't gentle but enough so that it would wake someone up if t hey had been in a shallow sleep.

Sesshoumaru remained motionless.

Silently Kagome wondered how the demon lord could sleep so soundly when the only other demon she knew, Inu Yasha, had always been such a light sleeper. Actually, she noted as she taped her lip contemplatively, that wasn't entirely true. Shippo was a demon (something she constantly forgot as she thought of him more as her son then anything else.) and he had always been a very deep sleeper and loud snorer as well.

'Well.' Kagome's mind commented as she once again let her eyes fall on the demon lord's length. 'It seems bigger everytime I look at it.' She noted as she shook off the feeling as an overactive imagination and crept a little closer.

'Just a tiny tiny touch.' Kagome reassured herself as she extended a trembling index finger.

Kagome took a deep breath as she softly pressed the finger against a raised vein on the shaft; holding it there momentarily until the length beneath her finger twitched.

Quickly Kagome jumped, pulling the finger away and holding it to her body as if it had been burned. Her eyes immediately went to the slumbering demon's face as she took one giant step back and watched the rigid length slowly rise to attention. She held her breath as she waited to see if Sesshoumaru would wake, and slowly let it out again as he remained undisturbed.

Now Kagome wasn't very well versed in the nature of sex, sexuality, or the typical operation of the male anatomy, but she knew an erection when she saw one. It had been something they covered in sex-ed. Men got them when turned on, or stimulated, or even simply because they were sleeping, she noted as she recalled the lessons. So could this mean that Sesshoumaru could sport one of this size and still remain completely detached to what was going on in the waking world?

'Of course.' Kagome's rational brain kicked in as it attempted to sooth her fears.

'Okay....' Kagome's internal monologue began again once it had stopped screaming like a little girl. 'So stop acting like a big baby and go over there and touch it.' She chastised herself as she realized she had leapt halfway across the room to escape a decidedly nonpoisonous all though very snakelike penis.

Quietly Kagome released the stuttered breath she had been holding and once again extended her hand, extending all her fingers so that she could lightly sample the skin's texture. Silently she gave herself a mental pat on the back when her fingers did not shake this time.

Another soft intake of breath quietly escaped her lips as her inquisitive fingers made contact with the smooth skin at the head of the shaft and timidly worked their way around it.

Kagome tilted her head ever so slightly as she noted the skin beneath her fingertips was actually a lot smoother then she had even suspected it to be and actually reminded her of a satin pillowcase she had owned at one time. As her heart rate began to slow and her muscles relaxed she slowly allowed her fingers to move lower, allowing them to communicate the texture of the tight muscles that dwelled beneath the smooth heated skin. To describe what it felt like to another, she decided, would be far more difficult then she realized ....not that she ever would....but again....it beat the Twinkie story.

Tilting her head yet again she let her nimble fingers explore the hairless expanse of skin resting between his thighs, which also seemed swollen and taut. She smirked slightly as the expression "balls of steel" entered her mind making her wonder yet again how the hell he could walk like a normal person and if perhaps it hurt to do so. She supposed that it was easier when he was....calmer...but it still seemed like it would be awkward.

Kagome froze as a soft gasp escaped the Taiyoukai's lips as her fingers lightly rubbed the underside of his swollen ~spheres of manhood~. Deftly she pulled her hand away, lightly tucking it under her arm as she attempted to look nonchalant.

'What? I was...UGH.' Kagome groaned to herself as she tried to think up a quick excuse in case she was caught. 'I was feeling you up...now go back to sleep.' Her mind offered humorously as the demon lord still seemed to slumber.

'Okay...' Kagome finally sighed as her curiosity was drowned in a sea of adrenaline. 'I've probably pushed my luck as much as I should.' She scoffed again slightly giggling to herself as she offered a salute to the engorged manhood that still stood at attention and began walking over to her place against the wall.

'That wasn't so bad.' Kagome thought as she lowered herself to the ground, pulling her pack beside her to act as a makeshift pillow while suppressing another giggle.

All in all, the quest-to-touch-her-first-penis had turned out remarkably well. Much better then such things did in the movies, she noted with a yawn. 'All limbs accounted for.' She confirmed as she attempted to nap against the floor. Not that there were many penis-seeking movies, she again noted as her brain became fuzzy and tired, but maybe they should make one. She giggled again before her eyes finally drifted closed.

The room fell completely silent as a young miko slept and a smirking dog demon continued to feign slumber. His plan was working faster then he anticipated which meant that tomorrow they would decidedly move on to phase three of her ~lesson~. This, if all went well, would hopefully do something to relieve the painful erection the young girl slumbering against the chamber wall had unwittingly inflicted upon him.

'Until tomorrow.' Sesshoumaru cooed sensuously to himself as his skin itched with anticipation.