InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Got Back (not a song fic) ❯ Emissions ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Sesshoumaru grimaced as he felt his patience wearing thin. Just how long did she intend to sleep? He was eager to start ~phase three~ but first his little miko needed to regain consciousness.

Sesshoumaru realized shortly after she dozed off that sleeping on a cold stone floor was not at all conducive to her physical fitness and had placed her in the bed beside him. Now, however, sniffing at her hair as it hung loosely against his bare shoulder was no longer placating his need. If she didn't wake up soon he would be forced to take matters into his own hands, or hand, as it were.

"Miko." He bellowed in a tone of boredom while nudging her back with his shoulder.

"Go away." Kagome groaned as she curled up into a tighter ball and closed her eyes tightly. She really hated being woken up.

"Kagome..." Sesshoumaru offered again in a tone of warning.

"What?" Kagome whined as she searched for a pillow to pull over her ears but found none. Her eyes flew open in surprise as she came to the silent realization that she was in fact in bed with the demon that was now continuously nudging her back in a way she found most annoying. Silently, she took inventory of her clothing and position, coming to the conclusion that she had not been taken advantage of during the night with only mild relief, as the insistent shoulder became more annoying.

"What?!" Kagome grumbled louder as she turned to face the reclining demon beside her while rubbing sleep from her eyes.

"This Sesshoumaru would like to know what you intend to do about this." He stated in authoritative tone as he pointed demandingly as his swaggering erection like some sort of gross atrocity.

Kagome rubbed the sleep from her eyes again as she eyeballed it with a half-lidded gaze and then turned to look the aggravated demon lord in the face. She blinked at him a few moments as if letting the information slowly sink into her brain before releasing one short half chuckle and flopping back down on the bed like a discarded rag doll.

"Miko..." The Taiyoukai grumbled as annoyance obviously weaved through his words. When a few moments past and she did not answer he grabbed her shoulder and shook her vigorously.

"What?!" Kagome barked as her hand violently came in contact with the bed communicating her annoyance once more.

"Do you deny responsibility?" Sesshoumaru questioned in an accusing tone as he once again pointed to his engorged manhood, effectively drawing her attention to it.

Kagome narrowed her eyes again as she fought against the urge to just turn over and fall asleep. "Not now Sesshoumaru .." She whined. "I'm tired."

"Do you deny placing your hands upon this Sesshoumaru's person whilst he slept?" He questioned; pleased when that seemed to snap her out of her groggy mood.

'Uh oh.' Kagome's inner voice remarked dimly as she slowly began to understand what he was suggesting. She had in fact fondled Sesshoumaru whilst he slept, or...appeared to be sleeping, which she fully intended to bring up once she thought of an adequate excuse.

Kagome sighed as somehow, 'I have never seen that erection before in my life.' just wasn't going to cut it.

"How would you even know if you were sleeping?" Kagome finally argued as she sat up in the bed and folded her arms over her chest in defiance.

"That is NOT the point." Sesshoumaru countered as he matched the girl's glare with one of his own; something he found extremely pleasurable to do as her face tinged a delightful shade of pink when aggravated. "Do you deny responsibility?" He inquired again as he drew her attention south once more.

Kagome huffed. It was far too early to be this annoying. " I suppose..." She began as she hesitantly decided to come clean if only to get him to leave her alone so she could sleep. "It's possible that I could...have possibly...placedmyhandsuponyourperson." She spat out as she attempted to get the words off her tongue.

"What do you want me to do about it?" She asked indifferently only to regret it instantly as the Taiyoukai's lip curled in a sadistic grin.

"Oh hell no." Kagome answered his unspoken suggestion before he had a chance to voice it.

"If you want an apology fine, but your insane if you think I'll just sleep with you because ...because of my ..previous actions." She finished hesitantly before turning to stare at the wall on the other side of the room and squeezing her arms around her chest firmly.

"So you admit to your culpability in this matter." Sesshoumaru stated flatly implying he wanted an answer.

"Yes..." Kagome groaned in a small surrender. "I'm sorry...I can't believe it's still...I mean your STILL." She cleared her throat. "Can't you just ...you know...make it going away?" She questioned while turning to the youkai beside her once more.

"No." He stated flatly as his eyes were once again unreadable.

"Not even if you..." 'I can't believe I'm suggesting this.' Kagome groaned internally. "You know.." She stuttered as she raised a hand and squeezed it once in an attempt to put some delicacy in her statement. "..make it go away." She stated again as she squeezed her hand into a fist once more and hoped he would pick up on the hint.

Having Sesshoumaru masturbate in the same room was not something she even wanted to think about However, if his situation was THAT dire (and it really did look painful), she supposed she could bury her head deep within her backpack and try to find her happy place while he pleasured himself. Memory repression wasn't really something she had tried before, but there was a first time for everything.

"You would have this Sesshoumaru soil his hands in a mess of YOUR making?" Sesshoumaru inquired auspiciously with heavy emphasis on his current situation be completely her fault.

Kagome rolled her eyes, momentarily throwing her hands up in the air before letting them fall to her legs. She had apologized. What more could she do?

"I said I was sorry, what more do you want me to do about it? She huffed while angrily staring up at the ceiling.

A loud strangled nasal sound escaped Kagome's throat and died inside her mouth as she felt a clawed hand grasp hers firmly and wrap it around the smooth muscular body she had been acquainted with the previous day.

Kagome's wide eyes slowly went to track the hand as she verified its placement in utter shock and curiously eyed the clawed hand that held it there. Just as slowly her eyes, once done processing this alarming information, moved up to meet the Taiyoukai's gaze to blink at him a couple of times before finally putting a sentence together.

"You can't be serious." She uttered in disbelief.

"Completely." Sesshoumaru answered back stoically as he tried to avoid the pleasant sensation of the soft skin of her hand pressed against his throbbing rod.

"I can't!" Kagome squeaked as she sat up and tried to pull her hand free of his grasp. "I've never...I don't even know how!" She admitted freely as she tried to think of a million reason why this COULD NOT HAPPEN.

"Consider this yest another lesson in Youkai aesthetics." Sesshoumaru offered indifferently as he slowly began to move the hand beneath his up and then down the length of his shaft.

"But..." Kagome began as she slowly felt the smooth skin move beneath her hand. It actually wasn't so bad, she noted, while attempting to mimic his motions. Despite her protests she did feel like she owed him something for taking advantage of him, even if it WAS his idea to get naked. She really didn't think THIS was something she should or could do to make it up to him, but he seemed to want it...so...What could it hurt?

Kagome grimaced slightly ~What could it hurt?~ She'd been saying that a lot lately.

Kagome swallowed the dryness out of her throat as his clawed hand slowly withdrew and she continued the motions on her own. Is this all there was too it? Was she even doing it right? She paused momentarily as his head thrashed backward and a growl escaped his lips. 'Apparently not.' Her brain whimpered as she worried she had caused him some sort of pain.

"Continue." Sesshoumaru growled in a voice heavy with frustration.

Quickly Kagome resumed the same action not stopping this time when his head twisted to the side again as he arched his back.

"Am...Am I doing it right?" Kagome asked meekly.

"Yes." He answered back in a voice Kagome had never heard from Sesshoumaru before. "Do not stop."

Kagome released a calming sigh; pleased she wasn't hurting him and that he was apparently enjoying himself. She slowed her rhythm slightly as she wrapped her fingers a little more tightly around his manhood, a smile spreading across her face as Sesshoumaru let out a low groan and closed his eyes.

'So he likes that too.' She noted triumphantly as a knot within her stomach began to tighten and a gentle throbbing between her legs encouraged her to investigate further.

'I wonder what he would do if I...' Kagome's inner voice questioned as she crawled to her knees while bending at her middle and tentatively began running her tongue against the soft skin at the end of the now glistening shaft.

Kagome paused as Sesshoumaru stiffened beneath her and locked his eyes with hers; both obviously caught off guard by her actions.

Kagome blushed brightly and looked away as his stare seemed to rattle her nerves. Why had she done THAT? What could have possessed her?

Slowly Kagome's hand began to move again as the Taiyoukai beneath her once again guided her hand with his. Meekly she resumed the pumping motion as before slowly picking up the pace as her skin reluctantly cooled.

Kagome flinched slightly as a gentle pressure on her scalp pulled her head down as a clawed hand tangled in the dark locks of hair and pulled her head back into its previous position.

'Subtle.' Kagome's mind noted with sarcasm as she once again ran her tongue over the smooth tip of his member; this time swirling it around the salty skin and receiving a growl of pleasure in response.

'Apparently he likes that A LOT.' Kagome noted with a grin as she once again got over her meekness and began wrapping her lips around the bulbous head. She really wasn't sure how to proceed beyond this point but slowly got the idea as a gentle pressure on the back of her head and louder moans from the Taiyoukai beneath her seemed to suggest that the more she could get into her mouth the better.

Experimentally Kagome attempted to take the entire thing into her mouth, only to gag as it hit her tonsils and pull back reflexively; the increased pressure on the back of her head insinuating she should try that again..and again...and again.(Well you get the idea)

Quickly Kagome got the idea as her head began to bob up and down on his length while her hand continued to work the base. Occasionally she would scrap her teeth against the smooth skin as the pace became more frantic, which in turn only proved to increase the pressure against her head as the groans and growls from Sesshoumaru became fiercer and more frequent.

Something was building, Kagome noted, not just within him, but within herself as well. It caused her to moan and squirm while something deep within her body begged to feel this rhythm first hand. Her moans soon matched his as the pounding of her heart in her ears muffled them into almost synchronized whisper.

This blissful feeling sadly was brought to an end as sharp claws twisted painfully in her hair, denying her the rhythm she had became a slave to, while the demon lord beneath her thrusted once more against her lips while growling his pleasure and releasing inside her mouth.

Kagome grimaced as the strange sensation of the salty sticky fluid shooting into her mouth threatened to make her gag again. It didn't taste bad, she decided, but didn't taste good either. It reminded her of when she was a kid and used to eat glue; like having her mouth filled with warm paper mache. The only problem of course being that it wasn't something as innocuous as paper mache but million of little...

Kagome made a sour face; there was no way she was going to swallow.

A sour expression continued to twist against Kagome's features as her head was eventually released and she moved to retreat to a dark corner of the room to expel Sesshoumaru's fluids, only to have a strong clawed hand latch onto her wrist and hold her in place

"Mmm!" Kagome whined as she pulled at her wrist and furrowed her brow in annoyance at the Taiyoukai.

"MMMM!" Kagome complained with more urgency as she pried at his fingers; pressing her lips together while holding the fluid in her mouth.

Kagome was on her back in a flash as one moment she was attempting to pry her hand free and the next Sesshoumaru had pinned her to the bed with his hand over mouth.

"Swallow." He ordered as he gazed into her eyes.

"mmm mmm" Kagome responded in the negative as she shook her head back and forth and attempted to push the large dog demon off her.

"Swallow." Sesshoumaru ordered a little more forcefully; gaining a death glare from the girl pinned beneath him.

Kagome growled loudly and attempted a few curse words before giving up and shooting the Taiyoukai a look that promised pain.

Sesshoumaru raised a delicate eyebrow as he regarded the girl with a calculating gaze. Slowly, and with a pleased smirk that only served to aggravate Kagome more, he lower his mouth until it hovered over the small patch of tummy skin exposed by her crumpled clothing. Lightly he nipped at the sensitive area until the girl beneath him squirmed and whimpered in protest. The gentle scraping of his fangs against her skin continued until a knot in the girl's throat moved against his thumb, indicating his goal had been achieved.

Kagome's face resembled that of a woman who had just accidentally swallowed her gum as the Taiyoukai released her. The only problem, being of course, she didn't have any gum.

"Asshole!" Kagome barked as she finally pushed herself away from the still very naked dog demon. "Bleck!" She exaggerated as she attempted to spit the fluid that had all ready reached it destination out of her now empty mouth.

"I can't believe you made me do that." Kagome huffed as she decided the boulder against the door was moving. 'Screw gravity.' She argued irrationally as she attempted to sooth her wounded pride.

"I have only finished that which you started." Sesshoumaru pointed out as if it were the most logical thing in the world.

Kagome inwardly understood the logic behind his words. He was right, he hadn't forced her to take him into her mouth; she did that all on her own. He had, however, made sure she finished the job, which was humiliating and kind of gross, if not entirely unpleasant.

"Moooove." Kagome groaned as she attempted to push the boulder; deciding now was no time for logic.

"Stupid boulder!" Kagome screamed before kicking it swiftly and doubling over in pain holding her foot in both hands.
"Ow!" Kagome groaned in anger and pain.

Soundlessly the Taiyoukai pulled himself from the bed as he attempted to scoop the girl off the floor only to be pushed away.

"Stay away from me." Kagome grumbled as she hugged at her now throbbing foot.

Sesshoumaru seemed to analyze her situation for a moment before moving once more, this time in the direction of his clothing. Without a word to the whimpering girl on the floor he began to dress himself.

With a quick tug to his yellow sash to secure it in place Sesshoumaru was dressed again. His eyes once again fell to the whimpering girl in the middle of the room as he walked forward again and attempted to scoop her up in his arm, this time, successfully.

With great care, but still not uttering a word, he carried her over to the bed, crouching down on the floor beside her as he gently examined the obviously agitated appendage. A soft gasp of pain as he ran his fingers over a particularly ugly area confirmed his original diagnoses. The foot was in fact broken and would require a healer.

"We will leave this place." Sesshoumaru stated matter-of-factly as his eyes once again met hers, the tears in her eyes causing his heart to ache in a most displeasing way.

"Y-you're," Kagome stuttered as she cleared the tears from her eyes. "You're going to move it?"

"Yes." Sesshoumaru answered simply before feeling compelled to add. "Unless you feel it requires further punishment."

"No." Kagome sniffed as she smiled at Sesshoumaru's attempt at a joke. "I think its learned it's lesson." She answered back with levity, letting her anger toward the Taiyoukai's actions be temporarily pushed to the side.

*******
Yay another chappy..I don't usually do authors notes..but I wanted to say thanks for the reviews and my new favorite quote

Favorite Quote of the Day: "Sorry..Can't talk! I left Kagome blowing Sesshoumaru and if I don't get back she's going to pull a tonsil!"

Thats one way to get a telamarketer off the phone O.o