InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Got Back (not a song fic) ❯ Sleeping Companions ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Throughout time human males have often been accused of allowing themselves to be influenced by their ~little brain~ or listening to their ~little head~. In some instances it has even been suggested that a penis can have a will or personality completely separate from that of its master. Often times these men have presented themselves as powerless victims; being held hostage as the dubious appendage carried out its depraved agenda. An argument which of course never held much weight, considering the male was usually the one on the receiving end of the pleasurable side effects, whilst the disobedient member simply functioned in a way it was compelled to.

Fortunately for Sesshoumaru, neither he nor his manhood suffered from such failings.

Unfortunately for Sesshoumaru his Mokomoko-sama apparently did.

"Ahahahaha" Kagome laughed nervously as she attempted to untangle herself from the stubborn piece of fluff that now wrapped around most of her body. "He really seems to like me." She grunted as she pried one end free only to have the other firmly wrap itself around another limb.

"Indeed." The Taiyoukai retorted dubiously as he attempted again to will his Mokomoko-sama away from the struggling girl and back onto his shoulder to no avail.

Sesshoumaru had decided to camp for the night since the healer's village was still at least a days walk away. As much as it now pained the demon lord to know that the girl suffered, he could not risk flying with such an injury. The sheer force of their velocity could have unforeseen effects, and holding a screaming Kagome whilst attempting to cut a few days off their travel, KNOWING he could have spared her the pain, was not something he planned on doing any time soon.

"Mokomoko-sama." Kagome whined as she realized the futility of her actions. "I can't even limp over to sit down with you tied around my legs like that." She reasoned with the end of the boa she decided needed two of those googly puppet eyes people often used to make sock puppets; as it always seemed to point at her face when she addressed it directly.

"Thank you." The young grinned with relief as the end tied around her legs uncoiled itself to lie lazily over her shoulder, allowing her to hobble once more.

"Uh...You don't mind do you?" Kagome questioned while pointing to Mokomoko-sama as she sat on a large boulder and looked over to the motionless demon lord.

"No." Sesshoumaru finally spat out hesitantly as he resisted the urge to reclaim his pelt.

Letting a human carry his long guarded Mokomoko-sama was not the wisest course of action considering most viewed it as nothing more then a piece of clothing or a strange animal. The problem was, of course, that it was actually a part of him and if some hapless idiot, undoubtedly human, came along and decided to wear or worse KILL the misunderstood piece of fluff, the pain would be excruciating.

'Much like losing an arm,' Sesshoumaru noted with sarcasm as he relived an unfortunate battle. The thing about arms is you always have another to fall back on, but there was only ONE Mokomoko-sama.

Sesshoumaru took a deep breath as he calmed his nerves and prepared to start a campfire. As long as the girl stayed where he could see her he supposed he could allow Mokomoko-sama a small respite from his usual place on his shoulder. After all, he didn't get out much.

"So why'd you call him Mokomoko-sama?" Kagome questioned inquisitively while petting what her human mind contrived to be -his head- softly.

Sesshoumaru lifted an eyebrow at her as he crouched against the ground and prepared the fire. "Because that is his name."

"Can I call him fluffy-sama?" Kagome questioned far too playfully.

"No." The Taiyoukai responded flatly as he cracked one rock against another; the sparks igniting the kindling he had gather, whilst Mokomoko-sama simultaneously shook his 'head' in the negative.

"Phooey." Kagome pouted as she lowered her face despondently and stared at her foot again. A giggle burst from Kagome's lungs as Mokomoko-sama nudged his 'head' under her chin and nuzzled her neck affectionately; exactly the same way her cat Buyo would back home, effectively forcing her head up once more.

"I'm so hungry." Kagome whimpered as she eyed the bright yellow backpack just out of stretching distance.

"Soooo Hungry." Kagome insisted again dramatically; frowning when Sesshoumaru seemingly ignored her.

"Jerk." Kagome mumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest and proceeded to pout; completely missing the gentle creeping of a Mokomoko-sama behind her until it had snagged her backpack and delivered it to her feet.

"Eee!" Kagome exclaimed with glee as her unspoken requested was granted; the sound causing the boa around her to shudder in pain, even though it lacked ears.

The elated teenager grinned brightly as she planted a kiss full of thanks where she supposed Mokomoko-sama's mouth should be with an exaggerated "MWAH!".

"I'm glad to see SOMEONE has manners." Kagome huffed loudly, obviously in reference to the demon lord's manners, as she completely missed the quiet twitch of every muscle in his body upon expressing her thanks. She still seemed oblivious to the fact that Mokomoko-sama was part of the Taiyoukai, and while it's actions were not always his own, anything she did to it she was in fact doing to him.

An oversight Sesshoumaru found quite endearing.

"Thank you Mokomoko-sama." Kagome grinned, while grabbing at her pack and allowing the elongated fluff to wrap itself around the nap of her neck.

"Do Mokomoko-sama's eat?" She questioned as she rummaged through the bag and found a small bag of potato chips that all ready had her salivating.

Sesshoumaru snorted loudly as he threw a larger piece of wood on the fire. "No."

"Well I guess you have that in common." Kagome argued indifferently before tearing open the bag and shoving a tasty chip into her mouth.

"You know...." Kagome began as she attempted to drown out the sound of her crunching.

"It actually doesn't look that bad." She offered while noting that the swelling in her toes had gone down considerably and the pain had lessened.

"Hn." The Taiyoukai noted indifferently; secretly pleased that their activities earlier that morning seemed to have an effect on the girl and was in fact helping her to heal faster. Perhaps if he explained the benefits of this bonding ritutal he could persuade her into a repeat premformance?

"You know....." Kagome began again as the conversation died once more. "If I wrapped this up I could probably even walk."

"No." Sesshoumaru answered flatly while moving into a reclining position next to the fire and resting his arm against his knee.

"Why not?" The young girl questioned indignantly at the flat tone of his response. "Inu Yasha let me walk on worse."

"I am not Inu Yasha." Sesshoumaru glowered as he stared daggers at the woman across the fire. Did she honestly think he cared what the half-breed did? The realization that his much hated hanyou brother held any sway with the girl AT ALL was unsettling. Even more disturbing, however, was the thought that Kagome may actually lust after his half brother, and that he, in turn, may lust after her as well.

"Sorry....Sorry..." Kagome eased as she raised her hands in a calming gesture. "I forgot how much you hate each other." She offered as she decidedly buried the conversation and chiseled out its tombstone.

Kagome sighed as the silence between them lingered to an absurd length.

Sesshoumaru really REALLY needed to work on his small talk.

Perhaps Mokomoko-sama was a better conversationalist?

"He looks grumpy." Kagome whispered to the end of fluff resting against her shoulder, apparently gaining its attention as the end once again pointed at her face.

Soundlessly it stared at her and then the Youkai a crossed the fire, completely oblivious to the fact that it had no eyes, before turning back to the girl and shaking it's head in the positive.

'Aha!' Kagome's inner voice cheered with glee. 'Finally! Someone to talk to!'

"He's like that a lot huh?" Kagome questioned in a hushed tone as she eyed the Taiyoukai who seemingly ignored her.

Again the fluffy length on her shoulder nodded; signifying yes.

"Does he EVER smile?" Kagome inquired quietly as the boa like creature once again nodded in the affirmative.

"When he's not killing people?" Kagome added; biting back a giggle as Mokomoko-sama seemed to look at her, then the demon lord, and finally back to her before going slack against her shoulder. Apparently he didn't have the answer to that particular question.

"Do you think he likes me?" Kagome whispered so quietly that it barely registered to her own ears.

Immediately, the head of the fluffy serpent rose from its resting place before nodding an emphatic yes and nuzzling itself into her ear, causing Kagome to squeal.

"Argh!" Kagome exclaimed as she pulled at the probing bit of fluff that tickled her sensitive orifice; gaining the attention of the Youkai beside the fire.

"Stop!" She squealed as she nearly fell off the rock she was sitting on. "Sesshoumaru save me!" Kagome pleaded as the over amorous Mokomoko-sama threatened to topple her. "He's trying to eat my brains!" She gasped out as she burst into hysterical fits of laughter as her own final comment finally broke her self control.

"Mokomoko-sama." Sesshoumaru bellowed from his place behind the fire.

Immediately the length of fluff froze, turning to the Taiyoukai as if to say 'Who me?' before once again going slack against the girl's shoulder.

"Thank you Sesshoumaru." Kagome panted as she sat up straight on her rock perch and adjusted her crumpled clothing.

Sesshoumaru regarded the girl before him quizzically. She seemed to have an effect on his Mokomoko-sama that he had not anticipated. In all his life he had never seen it act in such a way, and it worried and excited him simultaneously. Worry, of course, being caused by his apparent lack of control over his rebellious body part where the girl was concerned, while his excitement was due to fact that he could touch her now, in all the ways he longed too, with very little opposition.

It was probably a despicable thing to do, Sesshoumaru noted, as she did not fully comprehend that Mokomoko-sama was part of him, even though he had stated it quite plainly. but ..... 'OH the possibilities.' His evil mind noted as a plan began to shape.

It had it's limits of course, as any planned seduction would when the seducer was limited to only using one body part. However, he noted as he eyed the miko with interest, if all went well it might help her to get over this ridiculous human notion that in her current state, she was unattractive.

'Yes.' Sesshoumaru decided as he altered his plans a bit. 'Mokomoko-sama may soon find himself in a most pleasurable position.

As if hearing the Taiyoukai's thoughts the snake like fluff raised its head to lock its gaze to Sesshoumaru's (if it had a gaze) before burying it against the girl's soft chest and going limp again.

"Aha!" Kagome exclaimed as she finished rummaging through her pack and produced a white roll of gauze and a tan roll of tape; pulling the Taiyoukai from his musings.

"Miko..." Sesshoumaru bellowed almost melodically as Kagome bent in the middle and began wrapping the newly found medical supply around her swollen foot.

"Wha...at?" Kagome responded in a clearly melodical tone as she attempted to poke fun at the Youkai while continuing to bandage her foot.

"Have you forgotten our previous conversation?" Sesshoumaru warned as she did not halt in her actions.

"Nope!" Kagome huffed with enthusiasm as the bend in her middle made it difficult to breathe. "You said I couldn't walk....You never said I couldn't bandage." She finished with a grunt as pain shot through her leg whilst she attempted to bind the toes together.

Silently the Taiyoukai decided now was a perfect time to test his new-found power over the girl. As he willed his Mokomoko-sama to wrap around her extended arms a smug sense of satisfaction washed over him when it did as commanded and stopped her from wrapping her foot further.

"Mokomoko-sama." Kagome whispered in a soft soothing voice "It's okay...I'm not going anywhere...I promise." She finished with a smile as her furry captor loosened its grip around her arms so that she could complete her task.

Sesshoumaru blinked his eyes once languidly as he released a breath of supreme aggravation. Obviously he had underestimated the girl's effect on his body. He sighed contemptuously as the sun disappeared over the horizon behind him. It was a horrible and frightening thing to lose control of one's own body.

"Ha!" Kagome exclaimed with glee as she stood up under her own power and applied pressure to her foot. "Practically good as new."

"Miko…" Sesshoumaru warned again as she tested the boundaries of his patience whilst he silently wondered just how angry she would be if he tied her knees together to prevent her from moving.

"Oh calm down." Kagome chided as she attempted to take a step, only to have Mokomoko-sama hold her in place by the knees.

"Traitor." Kagome grumbled with a pout to no one in particular causing the fluff around her legs to shiver in response.

"How long till we reach Kaeda's?" Kagome questioned as she surrendered and lowered herself to the ground; her new found friend still wrapped around her legs, as she dug her sleeping bag out of her backpack.

"At least a day's walk." Sesshoumaru answered matter-of-factly as he stared blankly into the fire.

"Oh." Kagome answered sleepily as a yawn worked its way up through her chest.

"Good night then." She yawned as she crawled into her bag with her fury friend still attached.

"You don't snore do you Mokomoko-sama?" Kagome grinned through half-lidded eyes as sleep threatened to over take her; the puffy head of the pelt shaking in the negative before ominously disappearing beneath the edge of the sleeping bag.

"Good night Kagome." Sesshoumaru cooed sensually as the girl's heartbeat evened out and his plan was set into motion. Soon he would know his miko... inside and out.