InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Got Back (not a song fic) ❯ Exclamations ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome had always been an avid sleeper. She supposed with all the craziness in her life a normal thing like sleep was just something her body demanded. There was, after all, a balance to things in the universe. If good always fought evil, and day always turned to night, then it was only logical that the time traveling miko who positively brimmed with raw energy and power would sleep like a log.

That wasn't to say she was a heavy sleeper; a common misconception. In fact, she didn't sleep deeply at all. Little things always seemed to wake the young miko when she was blissfully comatose, much to her annoyance. It was a simple matter of her waking mind being a little more focused when deprived of sleep that gave her the appearance of being a heavy sleeper.

On a typical day, when fully conscious, Kagome could rationalize, weigh her options, and eventually come to a decision as to how to handle certain situation just like any one else would. However, when deprived of sleep, her mind would simply cut out the middle man and take the course of action that it felt would most likely lead it back to the blissful unconscious state she craved like a drug.

If her nose itched, she scratched it.

If a bug was biting her, she killed it.

If her underwear snuck up the crack of her ass, she pulled it out.

And if a rogue Mokomoko-sama were pulling at her clothing and keeping her awake, she simply slipped out of them.

After all, she didn't usually go to bed fully clothed, and if Mokomoko-sama wanted them for some reason he could have them.

'Not like they'd fit him anyways.' Kagome's tired mind remarked humorously as she repositioned herself in the sleeping bag and attempted to go back to sleep.

Kagome groaned in annoyance as the gentle tickling against her thigh of her underwear being slowly pulled down against it once again woke her.

'Stupid underwear.' Kagome's foggy mind remarked as she decidedly kicked the offensive pair off and into the end of the sleeping bag to join the rest of her clothing. She sighed softly as her exposed skin rubbed against the soft and warm lining of the sleeping bag. Why hadn't she done that sooner? Her clothes were entirely too itchy to sleep in, she noted, as she loosely folded her arms over the breasts she had freed only moments before. What was she thinking when she wore her bra to bed? Those things were never comfortable to sleep in.

A soft smile curled against Kagome's lip as she lay on her side and cuddled against the softness of her sleeping bag. It felt better then she remembered. So much softer and warmer then she remembered it being a few nights ago. 'I must be really tired.' Kagome noted as she began to lose consciousness again.

Several feet away from the slumbering miko a war was being waged; not over land, or religion, or even power - well maybe power. If you considered will power a type of power that was worth fighting for, which apparently, Sesshoumaru did.

Silently the Taiyoukai's war waged on as he sat with his back against a large tree that for some reason sat in the middle of the clearing. Silently he fought for some semblance of will power, giving off no external signs of the struggle within, except for the occasional release of stuttered breath or languid blinking of his eyes.

Sesshoumaru had no idea it was going to be this difficult; controlling Mokomoko-sama while controlling his reactions as well. Perhaps things would be easier if he didn't have to move so damn slowly to avoid startling the girl.

A small sadistic smirk curled again Sesshoumaru's lip cruelly as he imagined her face when she realized what was happening. Oh yes....the difficulty was worth it.

Soundlessly the Taiyoukai filled his lungs with air as he closed his eyes once more and willed his Mokomoko-sama to nudge its way between her thighs.

'Wake up little miko.' His mind cooed as he slowly moved the fluff up her body. 'Wake up and scream my name.'

Kagome crinkled her nose as something tickled against her exposed side. "Mmm" She mumbled unintelligently as she rolled onto her back and pushed the offending object away while draping a lazy arm over her eyes.

Vaguely her body registered the odd sensation of something soft slowly pushing her thighs apart as she lay against the forest floor and lingered in the doorway between sleep and consciousness.

Again another strange sensation kept her from achieving sleep as something warm and fuzzy seemed to circle an exposed nipple, as it teased it into a little peak, before being batted away by the half awake miko.

Kagome's brow furrowed as yet another sensation overtook and confused her senses. The throbbing at the apex of thighs was back, accompanied by an all too familiar ache in her abdomen that pleaded for something in a painful and yet delightful sort of way. This time, however, her hazy mind noted, the feeling was different. A soft and warm .....something...was slowly rubbing against her center in slow sensuous circles that seemed to appease the ache while warming her blood.

"Mmmmmm" Kagome sighed out softly as she abandoned her attempts for sleep to instead focus on this new feeling that was slowly tightening inside her tummy. It felt naughty and good all at the same time and before Kagome could fully register what was going on, or where she was, she found herself rocking her hips in an upward motion as she attempted to set a rhythm to a dance she couldn't recall.

"Ahhhhh." Kagome sighed again as she threw her head back against the ground and relished the feeling of something slithering against her now swollen clit as it gently nudged a tip of fluff between the folds of her womanhood, applying a gentle pressure whilst simultaneously curling a free end around an exposed breast to squeeze it lightly.

Kagome gasped as this intimate and unexpected contact suddenly brought her to her senses; causing her eyes to fly open.

"M..Mokomoko-sama?" Kagome stuttered as the length between her legs preformed a minuscule thrusting motion while its body continued to bend and nuzzle at the sensitive button that caused the girl to squirm against it.

"Mokomoko-sama." Kagome gasped out in the hushed alarmed tone of a woman who had just woken up to find out the lover that was doing amazingly wonderful things to her body was in fact simply an elongated ball of fluff.

"Stop." Kagome whispered as she attempted to close her now obviously spread legs only to have Mokomoko-sama wrap around her knees and pull them apart again before happily diving back into its previous home with enthusiasm.

"Stop." Kagome whined again in a lowered voice that suggested she were more worried about being caught then having a problem with what Mokomoko was doing.

Frantically Kagome's eyes darted around the darkness of the campsite as her eye's sought the golden orbs of the Taiyoukai whom she assumed, much to her mortification, would catch her in this compromising position and would either rip Mokomoko-sama from her body, or try to pick up where slithering ball of fluff left off. (Or possibly both.)

These images of course, were doing nothing to improve upon Kagome's situation, which was quickly deteriorating into acceptance as she decided the demon lord was no where near her location; not being unable to make him out in the darkness.

"Mokomoko-sama." Kagome moaned in surprise and pleasure while lolling her head to the side as the talented tuft of fur nudge further into her wet and aching passage, stopping just short of a fragile barrier it had no intention of breaking.

Sesshoumaru bit his lip harshly as her soft moan wore against his nerves. It was HIS name she should be moaning, not Mokomoko-sama's.

This, of course, was a spurious argument considering Mokomoko-sama was in fact a part of his body and therefore not something he should feel jealously toward. The comparison, he supposed, was a lot like if he had fingered the girl only to have her scream out 'OH Sesshoumaru's hand!' and then getting jealous of the hand for bringing her pleasure.

All of which was perfectly logical and based in fact, even if not at all helping to calm his blood.

Yes, he decided, his jealousy was completely irrational and unfounded, but it still could not force one simple fact from the back of the great Taiyokai's mind.

Mokomoko-sama was having entirely too much fun.

"Faster." Kagome groaned, as her hips began to rock more desperately against the talented and now quite soaked fluffy serpent that plundered the treasures between her legs; gaining the demon lords undivided attention again.

Kagome was much more responsive then Seshoumaru had imagined. She was warm and quickly becoming wet with what he considered very little encouragement. It was quickly becoming difficult to hold Mokomoko-sama back from breaking the thin barrier of innocence he so desperately wish to experience first hand. He supposed it would make things smoother if such things were removed so that their first coupling could be pain free, but most women seemed to hold great value regarding such things, and he assumed Kagome would want her virginity taken while in the arms of a strong man, rather then alone on the forest floor to an overly excited Mokomoko-sama.

Sesshoumaru knew he would.

If he were a woman that is.

Not that he gave such things much thought.

Or any...for that matter.

"Yes." Kagome whimpered as she squirmed against the ground again. She was so close. She could feel it, even if she didn't know what IT was exactly. Her heart was beating incredibly hard and every muscle in her body was tensing. She wanted it. She wanted it to overwhelm her. She wanted to feel the fluff between her legs fill her to brim as it overtook her, but it refused to advance and left her aching and wanting. What kind of demon boa left a girl dying of need against the forest floor?

'Bad! Bad boa!' Kagome's inner voice quipped as she wiped a glob of sweat from her brow.

"Oh Kami." Kagome groaned in a not-so-quiet voice as suddenly all the muscles in her body clenched and the length of fluff began furiously wiggling against the bundle of throbbing flesh between her thighs.

"Yes!" She screamed while arching her back and digging her fingers into the warm length of fur on her chest as she desperately sought for something to cling too.

"Yes!!" Kagome screamed again as a wave of pure ecstasy caused her to tremble against the forest floor as her hips shot forward in one last attempt to bury Mokomoko-sama deep inside her hot wet cavern.

"Kami." She moaned as its failure to fill her to brim tore through her nerves like a serrated knife through shoelaces.

"Oh sweet Kami." Kagome huffed again as her body slowly regained its composure and her muscles went limp and molded to each little variation of the forest floor.

'What have I done?' Kagome's inner voice questioned as she finally came to her senses without pleasant sensations or lack of sleep clouding them.

'I had sex with...Mokomoko-sama.' Kagome reminded herself horrifically as embarrassment began to overtake her. She didn't even know for sure what the being, that was now wrapping around her waist as it slithered up her body to nuzzle its head against her neck, WAS. It didn't even belong to her; not that ownership would justify her actions.

Kagome grimaced as she wondered what EXACTLY this thing did to Sesshoumaru that he kept it so close all the time.

'Oh Kami.' Kagome groan internally as she sniffed at the length against her body. 'It absolutely reeks of sex.' Well, her sex, to be precise.

'Okay okay no problem..don't panic.' Kagome's inner voice soothed as she attempted to work out a plan. It was after all still dark, and there was a hot springs not far from camp that she had planned on bathing in first thing in the morning anyways. Maybe she would just take her bath a little early this morning?

'First things first.' Kagome remarked to herself as she pinched her clothing between her good foot's toes and moved them up her body. 'Gotta get dressed.'

Kagome grimaced as she attempted to pry Mokomoko-sama off her middle.

"Let go." She hissed in annoyance to the end lightly snuzzling her ear. "Or I swear to Kami I will tie you in a knot."

Immediately the length loosened its grip before softly slithering to the side of the sleeping bag and shivering slightly. Kagome was scary when angry.

Dejectedly Kagome released a tiny sigh as the idea of sneaking off to wash her own juices from Mokomoko-sama only served to make her feel like a whore. Why couldn't Sesshoumaru's father have given him a nice pair of boots instead?

"Come on Mokomoko-sama." Kagome whispered as she pulled herself, now fully clothed, out of her sleeping bag and onto her feet. "Bath time." She insisted with irritation as now the fluffy length shied away from her.

Deftly Kagome grasped the reluctant length and threw it over her shoulder as she began to head to the springs. 'Don't tell me Mokomokos hate water.' She groaned to herself while noting that nothing in her life was ever as simple as it should be.

"Miko..." A deep baritone voice warned from the darkness directly in front of Kagome causing her to stifle a scream.

"Don't do that!" Kagome barked before realizing screaming was probably the more appropriate reaction to the situation.

"Where do you think you are going?" Sesshoumaru questioned as he silently thanked Kami for the darkness that surrounded them whilst concealing the massive tent that at one time had been the crotch of his pants.

"I....I..." Kagome faltered as she fought the urge to throw herself on the forest floor and throw a tantrum right there. "I'm going to take a bath." She finished stubbornly, hoping to suggest that he wasn't going to stop her.

"Forgetting something?" The Taiyoukai questioned into the darkness as he stared at the flushed girl in front of him; his large demon eyes picking up everything despite the lack of light.

"Hmmmm?" Kagome responded dimly as she tried to remember what she could have possibly forgotten. What didn't she forget to do this morning? Brush her teeth? Comb her hair? Spray herself with Mokomoko-sama repellant?

"Oh!" Kagome exclaimed as she grasped what she HOPED he was getting at before continuing.

"Don't worry..it's actually feeling much better..and it's not that far..and I'll swear I'll hobble. No walking what-so-ever. I could even skip if you wanted, all though, I don't know how that would be any better then walking, but it's not that far right? Besides you can't help me bathe...well I suppose you COULD...at least in the sense that you'd be capable of doing it...but...eh..let's not even go there. Did I mention it's really not that far?" Kagome babbled out seemingly all in one breath as panic began to overtake her.

"Mokomoko-sama." Sesshoumaru finally spat out against the darkness.

"Oh...OH!" Kagome responded as she tighten her grip on the tight ball of fluff that now seemed more then willing to jump off her shoulder and into Sesshoumaru's arms. "You know..." She began again as she searched for a reason NOT to just hand over her sex drench sleeping champion. "I think I might have..um...drooled....uh..yeah..drooled on him last night...so...why don't I just take him with me...to uh...get him cleaned up?"

'Yes!' Kagome's inner voice cheered her on. 'Brilliant!' It added as the little cheerleader of the young girl's mind began shaking her pom-poms.

"No." Sesshoumaru responded curtly as he, with one terse word, stuck a sword through the overly supportive mental apparition causing her to collapse against the ground whilst dying in a slow and dramatic fashion.

"But..." Kagome responded with melancholy as she attempted to cope with the loss of her enthusiastic accomplice while at the same time find a way to get Mokomoko-sama to the springs.

The hairs on the back of Kagome neck suddenly stood on end as, without so much as a word (not that he spoke), her unconventionally furry bed partner slithered off her neck and onto, what she supposed, was Sesshoumaru's, as the darkness continued to blot him from her eyes.

"Traitor." Kagome grumbled to no one in particular as she began to hobble in the direction of the hot spring; her ears perked for the dreaded sound of sniffing she assumed soon would follow.

"We will depart upon your return." Sesshoumaru offered dubiously as the familiar feeling of his pelt once again upon his shoulder calmed his nerves considerably.

"Okay." Kagome blinked in response. The shock of not being utterly devastated rooting her feet to the ground as her mind tried to comprehend the fact that something in her life didn't end it complete and total humiliation.

'Score.' Her inner voice croaked as it seemingly recovered from the nasty flesh wound inflicted upon it earlier.

"Do not dally." The Taiyoukai warned as the girl seemed to stare at him despite the blackness he was sure would drown her weak human eyes.

"Kay." Kagome responded without a second thought as she hobbled toward the hot spring at an accelerated pace.

Silently the demon lord lowered himself to the ground while perking one pointed ear in her direction as he ensured her safety. Soundless he brought the dampened appendage of his Mokomoko-sama to his face as he inhaled deeply and let his eyelids fall shut. He found himself forcing back a moan that threatened to spill from his lips as he lowered his lips and, looking more like a cat then a dog demon, began cleaning the piece of fluff of Kagome's juices.

It hadn't gone exactly how he had planned but all and all, Sesshoumaru had to admit that ~phase five~ *addendum B* of his plan had gone off without a hitch. It wouldn't be long now before the miko begged to hold his Mokomoko-sama...or possibly something else.

Sesshoumaru smirked as he continued to lick her essence off of his fur. It was now only a matter of time.