InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Got Back (not a song fic) ❯ Revelations ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A young miko named Kagome sat humming to herself wistfully as she sat with her back against an old hut's outer wall and ran her hairbrush through the elongated ball of fluff she had come to know as Mokomoko-sama. A soft smile curled against the girls lip as she daydreamed about kidnapping the exotic fluffy creature the next time she went through the well. The implications of such actions causing her tummy to do a little flip as a simple thing like a door that locked stirred up all kinds of possibilities. Her daydreams, however, were not the only source of the young woman's smile. To find this we would need to rewind the tape of Kagome's life and press play as we recalled the events of the last hour.

Kagome sighed wistfully again as she recalled the events in her mind and allowed a dreamy expression to blanket her features. Something she would do, Kagome noted, probably many many times in her life.

* * * * *

Approximately one hour earlier:

"It's safe Inu Yasha." Kagome chided in irritation as she scolded the hanyou for following her and once again attempted to put his mind at ease.

"I don't like you going alone." Inu Yasha retorted as he flattened his ears against his skull and whined audibly.

"I'm not alone." Kagome corrected as she refolded the towel she held against her forearm and defiantly matched her gaze to the hanyou's. "Shippo's coming with me."

"Some protection!" Inu Yasha snorted as he folded his arms into his sleeves; a gesture Kagome had long ago noted meant his resolve was breaking down.

"Didn't he come and get you last time?" The young girl questioned as she noted her friend's apprehension and attempted to ease it.

"Keh." Inu Yasha clucked indifferently as Kagome addressed the very issue that plagued his mind. His brother had gone missing this morning; something he would normally count as a good thing given different circumstances. However, knowing that his brother now seemed to hold an interest in his shard detecting miko, Inu Yasha was feeling extremely paranoid. After all, knowing there was a snake in the grass, without knowing exactly where said snake was, or when it planned to strike could do horrible things to ones heart rate.

"Fine." Inu Yasha finally conceded. "Take the runt." He offered grudgingly. "and if you so much as smell that bastard any where near you, come and get me."

"Hai!" Kagome answered while sending the hanyou a warming smile of affection that always seemed to cause a little pink to stain his cheeks.

"Come on Shippo...bath time." Kagome called as she began to walk in the direction of the hot springs.

"Awwww mama do I have to?" Shippo questioned as he walked beside his adoptive mother begrudgingly; completely oblivious that he was serving as a temporary bodyguard. "I was gonna go catch fish with the village children this morning."

"Ah. I'm sorry Shippo." Kagome offered in a tone that suggested she hated to be the one to ruin his fun. "Maybe if I hurry ...we can both go?" She finished with a smile as her little kits eyes lit up; realizing his plans for that morning may not have been canceled.

"Oh!" Kagome exclaimed as she stepped into the clearing of the hot spring she had visited many times before. The water looked warm, as it of course always was, and it was thankfully deserted, which only happened occasionally since the women of the village often bathed in these waters. All of this, however, was not the reason for the young girl's exclamation.

Silently, Kagome's eyes trailed over the source, as a fluffy white boa lay draped over a large boulder beside the spring.

"Shippo-chan." Kagome stated haltingly as her eyes darted from Shippo to Mokomoko-sama.

"Yeah mama?" The young kit questioned as he stared ahead with boredom; apparently missing the white piece of fluff that lay against the rock; looking very much like a discarded piece of clothing.

"Why don't you go ahead and run off to the stream." Kagome half ordered as her eyes locked onto the fluffy length before her. "I'll be along in a minute."

"You sure?" Shippo questioned; startled by the sudden change in his adoptive mothers plans.

"Yup." Kagome responded almost too quickly as her tummy twisted in a know and recalled the previous nights activities.

"Okay!" The kit almost cheered before disappearing in flash of brown fur and pinecones. He most definitely didn't need to be told twice.

"Hello there." Kagome stated demurely as she slowly advanced on the object that reflexively twitched with every step she took towards it. "Did he forget you here?" She questioned again while extending her hand and lightly running her hand over the fluff; pleased when it came to life again and the 'head' turned in her direction.

"Perhaps you need a bath as well?" Kagome questioned almost seductively as heated images of a thrusting Mokomoko sent delicious little shivers down her spine.

Soundlessly and with much anticipation Kagome began stripping in front of the faceless boa creature; her skin burning despite the fact the thing had no eyes. She stuttered a small gasp as she felt the crotch of her panties were all ready slightly damp as she bent over to pull them down her legs; completely oblivious to the pair of golden orbs that feasted upon her flesh from their concealed location within the trees.

Sesshoumaru stifled a groan as the woman before him bent low while removing her undergarments and flashed him a provocative little peek of the womanhood he hoped to be plundering sometime soon. He grimaced as a familiar tightening in his groin began to once again tent the fabric of his pants while he reclined against a large chunk of tree that connected to the branch he was perched upon. With a sharp intake of breath he allowed his hand to slip under the obviously distressed fabric and wrapped his fingers around the pulsing shaft of meat that so desperately wanted to bury itself in the glistening folds of womanhood he barley had gotten a glimpse at. It wasn't the most dignified position, he noted as she continued to stare at the naked girl beneath him who inched slowly toward his Mokomoko-sama, but a required appeasement if his plan was to be successful. As far as Kagome had come, he was still pretty sure that burying his length into her reluctant body would not serve to entice further couplings down the road; all though the image was doing marvelous things to the rock hard length inside his palm.

Kagome nibbled her bottom lip fiercely as she attempted to plan her next move. Mokomoko-sama was making no move to jump into her arms or slither in her direction. Maybe he wasn't interested? Maybe the night prior had been a fluke? Would she really want to wrap that thing around her naked body only to have it lay there and reject her leaving her wanton and hot? Would she really want to deal with embarrassment if she began to grind her all ready throbbing parts against Mokomoko-sama only to have it skitter away in disgust?

Kagome hesitantly took another step forward. If it came to her, she decided, she would let it. If it touched her, she would let it do that too. If it didn't, however, she would not push the issue.

Kagome sighed as she took another step forward and Mokomoko-sama did not move from its place upon the rock. Maybe she wasn't close enough?

Taking in another deep breath Kagome gathered her courage and stepped over to the boulder the fluffy object of her affections was currently laying upon before turning and resting her back against the warm surface, unaware she was giving a hidden lustful dog demon a full frontal, as a pleased smile of utter relief washed away her previous worries and a familiar slithering against her shoulder signified Mokomoko-sama's decent.

"Mmmm" Kagome moaned softly as she stretched her arms above her head and watched as the soft white length disappeared between the valley of her breasts to inch lower and lower against her all ready trembling body.

Kagome moaned softly again as she spread her thighs while the tip gently nuzzled against the bundle of nerves hidden within her womanhood and slowly began to nudge its way lower to the source of her distress and pleasure.

"PLEASE." Kagome pleaded as the deliciously smooth object seemed to move in slow motion; slowly wrapping itself around her right thigh as an anchor before wiggling more forcefully into the hot and wet cavern causing Kagome to fall to her knees.

"Yes!" The young girl almost growled as she grabbed at the furry length that slowly entered her body. "More." She pleaded as she attempted to push the length forward, only to have it bend and curl against her actions as it refused to break the barrier that seemingly held it bay.

"PLEASE." Kagome pleaded again in a voice heavy with need and desire. "Deeper." She whimpered as the length of fluff hastened its pumping within her body but refused to advance.

"Please...." Kagome almost cried as her uncooperative lover refused to give her what she wanted.

A single bead of sweat marred Sesshoumaru's brow as he stared down at girl beneath him and lightly stroke at the manhood that now stood at full attention. Did she have any idea what she was doing to him? Did she have any idea how difficult this was? Did she truly appreciate the care he was taking? A soft groan escaped his lips as he allowed his eyes to close as his hand began stroking in time to the pumping of his Mokomoko-sama. He grunted almost inaudibly as he imagined what it would feel like to bury himself deep within her tight wet body and forever mark her with the smell of his sex. His muscles tightened as he imagined her cries as he buried himself within and removed the fragile little barrier she were so eager to discard.

"Ahhhhh!" Kagome screamed against the forest floor as her eyes popped open while she fell to her hands and knees and the length within her stilled. She panted softly as she attempted to catch her breath; completely missing the Taiyoukai above her as he almost fell from his perch in a nearby tree. He had done it. Mokomoko-sama had thrust past the barrier of her virginity and filled her to the brim, finally answering her heated pleas. It was an odd sensation, the young girl noted as she remained motionless for a moment and analyzed the new position that had her body tingling in the most unexpected place, but no where near as painful as she thought it would be. Whether the lack of pain was due to the fact that Mokomoko-sama was so soft, or simply because she wanted this so very badly she could not discern, but she fully intended on taking advantage of the situation.

Experimentally Kagome pushed back against the fuzzy length; signaling for it to continue as she lightly rocked her hips against it. A soft moan escaped Kagome's lips as the length once again began to thrust inside her, this time using its full length as it twisted and squirmed inside the hot cavern in a way that Kagome could only describe as wondrous.

"Yes." Kagome groaned as she lowered her upper body to her elbows and gave Mokomoko-sama full access as it continued to plunder her core. "Harder." She whimpered as the ache within her grew more demanding.

Sesshoumaru's mouth had gone completely dry. A youkai of his years had seen many things, but none, he noted, had ever been as erotic as the scene that was now unfolding before him. He had flinched, visibly, when he felt the barrier he had been attempting to avoid break against the thrusting motions of his Mokomoko-sama. He had assumed the girl beneath him would scream, or quite possibly cry. He hadn't meant to lose control like that. He hadn't planned on taking her virginity in such a way. His lack of control, however, was not what was now causing the great Taiyoukai's salivatory glands to cease their function for the first time since he could remember. He could feel her now; now that his Mokomoko-sama was so deep within her warm cavern. He could feel everything. He could feel the slickness of her walls, the twitching of her muscles, and the tightening of those muscles as they squeezed against the probing length of fluff; attempting to hold it in inside as it once again pulled itself free of the warm little heaven that threatened to consume it. He was quickly losing control again, and if he didn't do something to satiate some of the need that was now building within his loins, the girl beneath him would soon find herself a hapless victim instead of a willing participant.

"Oh KAMI!" Kagome screamed as her hands twisted painfully into the grass and her body squeezed at the length of fluff that would not relent in its pleasing assault upon her womanhood, despite her staggering orgasm.

It felt so good. So much better then it had only a night before. 'Was sex always like this?!' Kagome had to wonder as her mind swam with brilliant colors and glorious sensations that vibrated from the tip of her toes to the top of her ears and then back again.

Kagome collapsed against the forest floor; her arms giving out as the sensations kneaded on the overstrained muscle and caused Kagome to gasp like a swimmer who had resurfaced after being under the water too long. Every muscle in her body twitched and relaxed as the length inside her reluctantly withdrew; lightly tapping at her button as it did, causing the girl to shudder as she slowly regained her senses.

'Now I REALLY need a bath.' Kagome noted in satisfaction as she slowly brought herself into a sitting position and eyed the length of fluff speculatively. 'Looks like you need one too.' She spoke soundlessly as a splotch of blood marred the once pristine fur of Mokomoko-sama's 'tail'.

Soundlessly the girl collected the over amorous accessory and wrapped it around her neck as she descended into the water. She hummed softly to herself as she lightly scrubbed her fluids free from the snakelike creature that had brought her so much pleasure only moments before.

Sesshoumaru stifled a growl as the girl before him lowered herself into the water. So THIS was why he never engaged in such activities when attempting to bed a females in the past. The insolent bitch had finished without him! How dare she move when he had yet to spill his seed deep within her womb!

Quietly the youkai calmed his nerves as he forced his body to remember 'it was all part of his plan'. Slowly he allowed his eyes to drift closed as he ignored the sensation of scrubbing against his Mokomoko and concentrated on the gentle pants and screams his ears had witnessed not moments before.

'Soon.' The Taiyoukai's mind promised as his hand once again began to pump against his throbbing manhood. Soon he would have his miko. Soon she would know the feeling of his body pressed up against hers.

Another soft growl escaped the youkai's mouth as he recalled the expression on the young girl's face whilst he thrust Mokomomo-sama deep into her body. 'Soon.'

* * * * *

Present:

Kagome giggled again as she squeezed her thighs together and continued to run her hair brush along the quickly drying ball of fluff. What would Sesshoumaru think if he knew what she was denying him had been given so freely to his attache only moments before?

These thoughts were sending delicious little shivers down Kagome's spine that made her wonder if perhaps she had time to sneak away with Mokomoko-sama once again.

"Hey Kagome..." Inu Yasha greeted the young girl indifferently, as he had done on several occasions, before stopping dead in his tracks and eyeing the familiar ball of fluff that hung loosely against the girl's shoulder.

"What the fuck did that bastard do to you?" He questioned angrily as he seethed at the thought of ANY part of his brother coming into contact with the girl.

"Pffft. Nothing." Kagome offered as she rolled her eyes and continued her brushing in a casual and comforting sort of way.

"Then why the fuck are you holding THAT?" Inu Yasha asked indignantly while pointing at the offensive piece of fluff that easily slipped between the girl's fingers.

"This?" Kagome questioned dimly as she raised the boa from her lap and lightly petted it with her palm. "I found it by the springs this morning." She admitted with a smile. "Sesshoumaru must have forgotten him." She added with a fake pout as she nuzzled the length of fur against her face affectionately.

"HIM?!" Inu yasha questioned in a tone that belayed his utter disbelief. "It's not a fucking house cat Kagome. That THING is part of him."

"Yeah yeah..." Kagome eased as she waved her hand dismissively at the hanyou. "Like Tetsaiga is a part of you."

"No." Inu Yasha corrected. "Like my hair is a part of me...fuck..like my hand is a fucking part of me."

"Huh?" Kagome questioned as she looked at the ball of fluff in her lap in what she deemed to be its face before turning to the hanyou again. "Sesshoumaru said it was like Tetsaiga or Tensaiga....you know..how only you can control it...and blah blah blah." She finished her sentence impatiently as she realized Inu Yasha understood perfectly how Tetsaiga worked.

"Well yeah." Inu Yasha accepted as he agreed that the comparison was similar, but not quite the same. "But I don't fucking FEEL it when someone else touches Tetsaiga." He spat out indignantly as Kagome's eyes began to grow large.

"So he feels....." Kagome stuttered as her mouth dried so quickly she feared she might swallow her tongue. "everything?"

"Yup." Inu Yasha offered in disgust as he eyed the length of fluff. "You might as well be touching his..."

"Ahhh!!!!!" Kagome screamed as she tossed the hapless Mokomoko-sama to the ground and took too giant steps backward.

"Keh." Inu Yasha snorted with pride as, knowning something Kagome didn't, stroked his male ego. "I'd bet thats why that pervert left it there in the first place." He continued while pulling out his sword and missing the horrified little gasp Kagome released at his revelation.

"Let's see how he likes this." Inu Yasha snorted as he raised his sword above Mokomoko-sama and poised himself to cut the fluffy boa in half.

"Oswari!" Kagome screamed as she grounded the hanyou before her and slowly approached the length of fluff that twitched against the ground.

"God dammit." The irritated hanyou barked; more agitated that he had been stopped then sat.

"I can't just let you kill it...er..him..er...whatever." Kagome grimaced as her mind tried to wrap itself around this new tidbit of information.

"You can't just go back to touching the fucking thing." Inu Yasha barked from the ground as he attempted to talk some reason into the girl that now towered over him.

"I know." Kagome stated with a huff as the realization sunk in that Sesshoumaru had been, in fact, the one to pleasure her both this morning and the night before last.

Soundlessly Kagome retrieved the fluff from the ground, careful this time to keep it from touching her body, as she began to walk off in the direction of the hot springs.

"Where are you goin?" An agitated hanyou barked as he eyed the departing girl reproachfully.

"I'm going to put it back." She answered over her shoulder as she continued on toward the hot springs and pondered what to do with this new tidbit of information.

'He doesn't know that I know.' Kagome's mind offered dimly as it attempted to put a positive spin on the situation. Maybe if she played dumb she could pretend the whole thing never happened? After all, she doubted that Sesshoumaru would bring it up.

Kagome groaned as a little flip inside her tummy accompanied thoughts of what exactly Sesshoumaru had felt. How could he be so.....passionate...and then pretend like nothing happened?

'Maybe he only pretends to be a jerk?' Kagome had to wonder as she reached the hot springs and redeposited a now clean Mokomoko-sama to its place on the rock.

One thing's for sure, Kagome noted as she gave the fluffy appendage one more longing look before turning to return to the village, her private little affair with Mokomoko-sama was decidedly over.

'I may never be able to look Sesshoumaru in the eye again.' Kagome grimaced as she decided to sprint towards the village despite the residual soreness in her foot.