InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destined for Me ❯ Chatper 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 4
 
The next morning Kagome started to stir. The sun was up and it was hitting her in the face as she tried to see where she was. She had a nightmare last night that she had seen Sesshomaru and he was tending to her wounds.
 
She felt better this morning but her body was very stiff. She slowly opened her eyes and let them get focused. She could tell that she was laying on something very soft. She had never felt anything so soft in all her life.
 
Once her eyes got into focus she noticed that she was in a clearing. It was very pretty there as she started to look around. She shifted just a bit because she would hurt when she moved. When she turned her head in the other direction she came face to face with her nightmare.
 
She stifled her scream. She didn't want to wake him up and make him mad. She had no idea what she was doing here. Her mind was running a mile a minute as she tried to make sense of everything.
 
Kagome looked down and noticed that he had placed his haori on her to cover her. There was something else there too. It was big fluffy and white. She reached out with her hand as she touched it. It was really soft to the touch, as she ran her fingers through the fur.
 
She heard a growl coming from Sesshomaru as she stopped what she was doing and looked at him with wide eyes. She knew that she was going to die. She just wished that he would get it over with. She was tired of all the games he was playing.
 
Sesshomaru felt when the girl started to move. He had not known when he fell asleep but it had been too long since he had rested like this. The girl's scent had relaxed him enough so he could sleep. He felt refreshed as he opened his eyes to see what the girl was doing.
 
He saw the girl looking around the area when she turned towards him he quickly closed his eyes to see what she would do. He heard her stifle a scream as she tried to keep quite so she wouldn't wake him.
 
He saw through half lidded eyes as she saw his tail. He could tell that she was curious as she reached out with her hand and touched it. Her touch was very gentle as she stroked his tail. Then she ran her fingers through his fur and he couldn't help the growl that came out of his chest. It was a growl of contentment not of warning, but he felt when she stopped running her fingers through his fur when she heard him.
 
He sighed he knew that she was scared when she heard his growl. Her scent reeked of fear. He opened his eyes to see two blue ones looking at him. He sat up as he stretched then he turned to her and said, “How are you feeling miko?”
 
Kagome was still in shock she didn't know what to do. She was actually there with the ice demon himself and he was asking her how she felt. She got her fear under control. She wanted some answers on how she got here.
 
“I feel fine. My body is sore but other than that I feel fine. But how did I get here? And where are my friends?” asked Kagome with a nervous voice. She didn't think that she was going to get an answer out of him.
 
But to her surprise he answered her question. “I brought you here last night so I could tend to your wounds. They were very serious and you almost died from them.”
 
Kagome was shocked to hear this. She didn't know how she got hurt. “But how did I get hurt? The last thing I remember was fighting a demon with four jewel shards.”
 
Sesshomaru was getting irritated at all the questions she had. He thought that if he started from the beginning, maybe he could answer all of her questions. “When you were fighting against the demon you shot one of your arrows at him. You channeled so much power into that arrow, because the demon had hurt your pup, that instead of purifying the demon it exploded.
 
I tried to reach you to protect you but I was also caught in the blast. We landed about half mile from where the battle was located. When I found you, your clothes were torn to shreds. The only thing that was salvageable was what you have on. I have no idea what they are but it seemed to cover your parts.
 
I brought you here because the hot springs has healing properties to it and I knew it would heal your minor wounds. I healed the worse ones using my youkai. It will take at least another day for your body to fully recover. You will need to soak in the springs at least a couple more times so it could restore your strength.
 
As for your friends they are all alive. They survived that attack and left to go back to the village. They did look for you but by that time I had you in my arm and was coming here to take care of your wounds.”
 
The whole time he was speaking to her he was watching her emotions. She had very expressive eyes as she listened to what he said. He saw her turn her face away from him, as she was deep in thought.
 
Then he heard a question that he didn't think he could answer. “Why didn't you let me die? Why couldn't you just leave me there?” He heard the hurt in her voice as she asked him this question.
 
He got up as he moved his tail away from her and placed it back on his right shoulder. He turned his back to her as he said, “This Sesshomaru does not know why he saved your life. The Tenseiga is the one that compelled me to save you. It compelled me once before and that's how Rin came into my care. I do not question my father's sword. I just do what it ask of me.”
 
Kagome was shocked when he moved the fluffy thing that was lying on top of her. She saw that it was his tail as he draped it over his right shoulder again. She often wondered what that thing was and now she knew.
 
She heard what he said to her and she was shocked. `Why would his sword want to save my life?' She was so confused that it was giving her a headache. She felt when he moved to her side as he lifted the haori up to look at the wound on her side. She turned red from embarrassment as she allowed him to look at the wound.
 
Once he was done she saw him take off his juban. He covered her with it as he removed his haori. He stood as he put it his haori back on then his armor. He turned to her and said, “You may wear the juban. I need the haori for my armor. I want you to stay here and rest. I will return in a little while.”
 
Kagome saw as he leaped into the air and disappeared through the hole in the roof. Once he was gone she was free to cry to her hearts content. She cried for a long time until she felt like she couldn't cry anymore.
 
Inuyasha had gone back on his word. He had chosen to protect Kikyou and left her to die. She wished she really had died. This way she wouldn't feel the pain she was in. It was not a physical pain but a pain from deep down in her soul.
 
She was glad that her friends were all right but how did she put too much energy into her arrow. `He said that it happened after that demon had hurt Shippo. I let my emotions get out of control and it called upon my powers. I have to stop doing that because the next time I could kill someone.'
 
She rolled over as she felt the nice soft fur that she was laying on. It made a soft bed as she finally fell asleep.
 
Sesshomaru didn't go very far. Once the girl saw him leave and she turned her back to him as he sneaked back into the oasis. He was sitting in the trees as he heard the girl cry. He had no idea what was wrong with her. He could tell that she was confused. `She must be trying to sort everything out in her mind.'
 
He saw as she finally fell asleep. He was happy that she did. She needed the rest to regain her strength. He stayed in the trees as he watched her. He wanted to see what she was going to do once she woke up. He had explained that the hot springs will help her regain her strength and wondered if she would go in on her own.
 
Kagome awoke a few hours later. She was well rested but she didn't feel at all well. She started thinking that maybe if she could get into the hot springs she might feel better. Sesshomaru had explained that the springs held healing properties and would help her heal.
 
With great effort she got up from the soft fur. She was panting hard it was difficult for her to move. She let the juban fall away from her body as she moved toward the hot springs. Slowly, on shaky legs, she made it there as she went deeper into the water. She kept to the shallow end of the pool as she sat down and let the warm water caress her skin.
 
She started to feel light headed and she couldn't understand why she was feeling this way. Her wounds were healed and she should be getting stronger but she wasn't. She felt as her life was slowly leaving her body. She was scared she was going to die alone in this place and the only person she could think of to call was, “Sesshomaru, please help me,” as she fell unconscious in the water.
 
Sesshomaru was watching from the tree he was sitting in. He admired the girl's determination as she made her way to the hot springs. He saw sit down as her breathing was becoming labored. He heard her call as he jumped from the tree and landed in the hot springs right next to her.
 
He picked her up as he held her close to his chest. He could feel the life leaving her body as he beginning to panic. `What is wrong with her? She should be getting stronger not weaker.'
 
Then he felt it. He felt her power starting to rise as it was taking over her body. With her being this weak she couldn't control the power that she had inside her. His potion must have released the power that laid dormant in her body. She is not ready to control this power yet.
 
He moved out of the water and sat down with her in his lap as he held her close to his chest. He couldn't lose her. She was everything that he wanted in a mate and he was finally getting to know her.
 
When he sat down with her the Tenseiga came to rest on the girls side. It was touching her as it pulsed to life. The sword engulfed her body in a golden light as it feed her the energy that she needed. Slowly she started getting stronger as she was working to get her powers under control.
 
Sesshomaru never noticed what the sword was doing as he said in her ear, “Koiishi you must fight to keep your powers under control. I will train you so you can get stronger and control these powers of yours. But I can't do that if you are not here with me. I want you to live.”
 
Kagome heard his words and it touched her heart. He called her Koiishi, `Could he have feeling for me? Is that why he saved my life?' Kagome was very confused but she will deal with Sesshomaru later as she worked to get her powers under control again. Slowly she was gaining control as she started to stir in his arms.
 
Sesshomaru felt when Kagome was moving in his arm. He sensed that she was getting the power that she had under control. Slowly her energy level started to rise as he looked down to see her opening her eyes. He still held her in his arm as he said, “Are you all right?”
 
Kagome smiled and said, “Yes, I'm fine just tired.” She fell asleep in his arm as he held her. Kagome fell into a deep sleep that allowed her body to heal. She was still weak from her ordeal and needed the rest.
 
Sesshomaru got up from the ground as he moved toward his pelt. He laid Kagome down so she could rest comfortably. He sat next to her as he watched her sleep. Then he remembered that humans needed to eat in order to get stronger.
 
With Rin he would tell Jakin to follow her and make sure that she found some food. But with this one he would have to provide her with something to eat. He would prove to her that he could provide for her well being.
 
He got up as he left her to rest in the clearing. He went hunting for her to make sure she got stronger. This was a new experience for him. He didn't need to eat as often as humans and when he did it was usually raw meat. His servants knew what types of meat he would eat and always had it for him.
 
He knew that he had to provide for her and he was determined to do it. He saw a rabbit in the forest and went after it. He struck with such force that there was nothing left of the animal. He stopped as he looked at what he had done. `Hmm, I need to learn how to kill gently or I will never provide the ningen with a meal.'
 
He finally succeeded in killing a rabbit without destroying it. He picked it up as he went back to where the ningen was located.
 
When he arrived he found her gone from the pelt and became alarmed. He dropped the rabbit he had in his hand as a low and menacing growl left his throat. He found her scent as he went after her. He could tell that she was close by but he wanted to know why she had left.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome woke up from her sleep feeling better than she thought possible. Her body didn't hurt anymore and she felt refreshed. She got up from the fur she was laying on as she tested her legs. They supported her weight as she stood and stretched her body.
 
The juban fell off her body leaving her cold. She looked down to find that all she had on was her underwear. She quickly picked up the shirt as she put it on. She looked around for her yellow bag and it was not there. `Damn, I don't have my bag and all of my clothes are in it.'
 
She tried to keep the shirt closed but it was next to impossible without a belt. So she improvised. She walked over to one of the trees as she grabbed one of the vines and pulled, she broke apiece off that she could use to tie the juban together.
 
Once the shirt was secured in place she looked around the area. She knew that she would be leaving this place really soon and she didn't have any weapons with her. She had lost her bow and her quiver of arrows during the last fight with the demon.
 
She walked into the forest searching for a good piece of wood that would make a good bow. She searched the area as she found what she was looking for. It was bent the right way and it was very sturdy.
 
Next she needed some string. This was a little more difficult to find. She continued looking around the forest until she found some very thin vines. It was strong she had to use a rock to cut apiece off. Then she started to look for long sticks that she could use as arrows.
 
When she found everything she needed she started to make her way back to camp. She found a small stream where she stopped to get something to drink. She was tired but at least she was mobile again. She missed her friends as she sat there and thought all about what had happened to her.
 
She still didn't know what Sesshomaru wanted with her. In the past all he ever wanted to do was kill her, first for pulling Tetsusaiga out of the stone in their fathers grave. Then he tried to kill her when she tried to shoot his arm off that had a piece of the jewel shard in it, when he came for Inuyasha's sword again.
 
From then on Inuyasha made sure that she was far enough away from him to make sure he wouldn't kill her. She was deep in thought when a voice asked, “What are you doing out here all by yourself miko?”
 
Sesshomaru finally found her sitting by a stream. She looked to be deep in thought as he approached. He stood there for a few minutes when he asked his question. He saw her jump as she quickly stood to face him. He was glad to see her recovered from her ordeal.
 
He went back to his stone cold expression as he waited for an answer from her.
 
Kagome was surprised to see Sesshomaru standing right behind her. She never detected his presence as she jumped upon hearing his voice and stood up quickly. She was breathing hard as she said, “Don't scare me like that! Next time make some noise or something.”
 
Sesshomaru glared at her as he said, “I asked you a question. Don't make me repeat myself ningen.”
 
Kagome saw that he was back to his normal way of speaking. The soft side that she had seen in the last couple of days was gone, as she reached down and picked up the stuff that she found in the forest.
 
She started to make her way back towards camp when she was grabbed by the arm and she yelped in pain. His claws had dug into her skin as she started to bleed. Then she heard his growls as he brought her closer to him and said, “I asked you a question and I expect an answer from you wench. Don't take my generosity of saving your life lightly, you might regret crossing me.”
 
Kagome had enough of his threats as she said, “Then why did you save my life? I never asked you to save me!”
 
Kagome's anger was steadily growing as she eyed the demon Lord in front of her.
 
Steaming blue eyes met glowing red eyes as Sesshomaru's temper was slowly getting away from him. He had to leave before he hurt her. He released her arm as he took off into the growing night sky leaving the wench by herself. He knew that she would be all right by herself. He had a barrier at the mouth of the cave and she couldn't leave.
 
Kagome saw as Sesshomaru left the area. She knew that she had pushed him to his limit. But her hunch had paid off. He wouldn't kill her. He had gone through too much already to keep her alive. Whatever he wanted it included her and she was not going to submit to a bastard like him.
 
She bent down and picked up the material she had gathered in the forest and then headed toward the camp he had made for her. When she got there she saw that his pelt was gone and her face fell. She didn't want him to go away but she guessed she had made him mad.
 
She went over to the fire as she sat down and looked around the clearing. She saw a dead rabbit there and her stomach was growling. She had not eaten in a few days, which is why she was feeling weak.
 
She reached for the rabbit and found that it was not gutted. She hated to gut animals, as it would always make her sick to her stomach. She put it back down and then started to make her new bow. She had gotten a sharp rock from the creek. It was very sharp as she started with the bow.
 
She carefully cut a slit into the bow so she had a place to tie the string to. Once this was done she got the string ready and tied it to one end. She stood as she tied a knot on the other end of the string, now she was ready. She applied pressure as she bent the bow and tried to slip the knot into the slit. It took her several times to do it until she finally got it.
 
She raised the bow and then tested the string. It was firmly on there and then she tied it off so it wouldn't come off. Now she was ready to make the arrows. She took her rock as she slowly started to chip away at one end of the sticks that she had found. She continued until she was done with all of them. She inspected each one to make sure that they all had a nice pointed end.
 
Now for the hard part, she reached inside the shirt she was wearing and pulled out the leaves that had been in there. She had seen these leaves in the forest and picked them. They were the same type leaves she used to make the feathers for the arrows.
 
The plant was hardy and it never dried out making it the perfect material for the feather. She scratched notches into the arrow and then she gently placed the leaves in place. She finished with her work about two hours later.
 
Kagome stood up, she wanted to test her bow to make sure that it would work. She locked an arrow into place as she pulled back on the string. Everything held as she took aim and then released. Her arrow flew straight and true as it landed in a tree. It took all of her strength to pull the arrow out of the tree but at least she knew that her bow and arrows worked.
 
She was tired as she put some more wood on the fire and laid down next to it to keep warm. She kept her bow with her since she was alone now and had to defend herself as she fell into a restless sleep.
 
Sesshomaru was not far off watching what the girl was doing. She had gone back to being defiant and he had almost lost his temper with her. He guessed that he was partly to blame for demanding answers from her.
 
He watched as she was making her weapon of choice. He wondered where she had learned to make her weapon. She seemed to know what she was doing as he watched with interest. He saw her stand as she tested her new bow. When the bow held together she now had her weapon back.
 
He saw her lay down and finally fall asleep. He frowned, as he was deep in thought she had not eaten the food that he had gotten for her. He wondered if he did anything wrong that she would not eat the food. He saw her pick up the rabbit as she looked at it and then placed back down on the ground.
 
He had no idea what he did wrong and the mating ritual was proving to be difficult. He had to go back to the things he learned a long time ago when his father had taught him how to hunt and fight.
 
Then he remembered something that his father had said a long time ago. “Remember Sesshomaru females tend to be squeamish, they have no fear in killing an opponent if they threaten their life but they will not clean an animal to feed themselves.”
 
He looked down at the rabbit he had caught earlier. He had not cleaned it for her and now she was not eating. He jumped from the tree limb he was sitting in as he made his way toward the fire. He saw the girl curled up in a ball as she slept. He could tell that she was cold as he took his pelt and wrapped it around her to keep warm.
 
He reached for the rabbit as he took it to the stream where he cleaned and gutted the animal. He found a good stick as he threaded the rabbit on it and then went back to the girl. He placed the rabbit near the fire as he let it roast. He then jumped back into the tree as he watched.
 
Kagome started to stir when she smelled something good. Her stomach was growling as she woke from her sleep. When she looked at the fire she saw the rabbit that was there in the clearing roasting.
 
She slowly sat up as she rubbed her eyes. She looked around the area to see if she could find Sesshomaru. She found that she was wrapped in his pelt and knew that he had returned to the clearing.
 
She reached over and got a piece of meat as she ate it. It tasted really good and she was hungry. She continued to eat until she was full. She figured that this meal would hold her until she reached Kaede's hut. She knew she had to be somewhere in the Western Lands so all she had to do was head south and until she got into familiar territory.
 
Once she was done eating she laid back down and fell quickly asleep. She rested a little easier once her stomach was full.
 
Sesshomaru watched from a distance as he saw the girl eat her food. His father had been right. Females can kill an opponent but when it came to gutting their food they wouldn't do it to feed themselves. This ningen was proving to be one of those females.
 
He saw as the girl took his pelt and wrapped her body into it. He knew that it would keep her warm. He wanted to go down and sit by her while she slept but her scent relaxed him so much that he would fall asleep and he didn't want to do that.
 
~oOo~
 
Morning came and Kagome awoke to a beautiful day. She had slept well and now it was time for her to leave this place. She went to the stream as she got herself cleaned up before she moved out. She had no idea where Sesshomaru was but she figured that he was somewhere close by.
 
When she was done she spotted a cave off to the left and figured that this was the way out of the oasis she was in. She put her bow on her shoulder as she took a vine and tied her arrows together and placed them on her back. She was ready to leave this place as she walked into the cave.
 
Kagome's pace slowed when she saw how dark it was in the cave, she let her senses take over as she walked slowly through the cave. She continued walking as she saw that the cave was starting to get lighter with every step she took. When she approached the entrance to the cave she saw that there was a barrier there that was preventing her from leaving. She figured it was Sesshomaru who put that barrier there to protect them while they healed.
 
She looked at the barrier as she started to concentrate. Her body became engulfed in a golden hue as she stepped forward and walked right out of the cave. Once she was outside she let herself relax as her powers reseeded back to it normal levels.
 
She had learned some control of her powers but she had not mastered them yet. She looked up into the sky as she saw where the sun was coming up. She figured out which way she needed to go and started walking.
 
She needed to get away from this place before Sesshomaru found out that she was gone. She wanted to go home and see her mother. Her mother she thought. She hoped that Inuyasha had not gone back to her time and told her mother that she had died. It would break her heart if she thought she was dead.
 
A lone tear came out of her eyes as she continued to make her way home. She was determined to see her mother even if she died along the way.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru woke with a start he had fallen asleep again. He growled he had never slept for two nights in a row. That ningen scent kept relaxing him until he fell asleep.
 
He looked down at the clearing expecting to see her there. The fire was out and she was gone. He growled as he leaped from the tree and grabbed his pelt. It felt cold to the touch meaning she had been gone for a long time.
 
He sniffed as he caught her scent. He followed it until he saw where she was going. She had found the entrance to the cave that would allow her to leave this place, as he entered and followed her scent. `There is no way that she could have gotten out of this place without me knowing about it. My barrier would have stopped her.'
 
He quickened his pace when he didn't find her in the dark parts of the cave. When he reached the mouth of the cave he found that his barrier was gone and her scent was heading away from here.
 
He became enraged as he took off after her. This time she was going to feel his wrath. No one left him unless he released him or her. He followed her scent through the forest he couldn't believe how far she had traveled in such a short period of time. He could tell that she was heading back toward his brother's territory and this enraged him even more.
 
It took him about an hour to locate her, she was almost to the edge of his lands and half way to his brother's location. He put on a burst of speed as he finally saw her in the distance. He picked up the scent of her tears and he knew that she was crying.
 
He finally made it to where she was as he landed right in front of her.
 
Kagome was steadily walking towards home. She had thought that she had given Sesshomaru the slip as she continued on her way. She had no idea where she was going or how much longer it would take her to reach Inuyasha's forest, but she was determined to get there.
 
She had stopped to get her barring when Sesshomaru landed right in front of her. Her heart started to race when she saw how angry he was. She started to back away from him when he rushed forward and grabbed her by her neck. Then he had her pinned to the ground as he landed right on top of her holding her still, he had no intensions of letting her go.
 
Sesshomaru had leaped from his position when he saw her moving away from him. His anger was peaked as he grabbed her by the neck and pinned her to the ground. The girl struggled to get out of his grasp as he tightened his grip on her neck. When she stopped struggling he loosen his hold on her throat.
 
He could smell the fear on her, `Good, now I have her attention.” He thought as he eyed the girl from above. He had landed right on top of her as he put a knee on each side of her hips with his legs coming up and trapping her legs so she couldn't move. He growled as he said, “Now when I ask you a question you will answer me wench or you won't have a throat left when I'm done with you. Is that understood?”
 
Kagome's eyes grew big when she heard his threat. She knew that this time she had no choice but to answer his questions. Tears were coming from her eyes as she nodded her head in understanding.
 
Sesshomaru saw the tears coming from her eyes as he set his heart to stone. He had to make her submit to him if he wanted to train her. She would have to listen to him and the only way to do this was to force her hand.
 
“Where are you going?” he asked with a growl.
 
“I'm going home. I want to see my mother.” Kagome said as she closed her eyes so she couldn't see his red ones.
 
“If you would have told me that you wanted to see your mother I would have taken you to see her. I have not given you any reason to fear me. Now you take what trust we had and have taken off on your own. You could have been attacked because of that little trinket you have around your neck.” Sesshomaru was trying to calm his temper. He was losing control being like this with her on the bottom. His instincts were to mark her as his own and make her his mate but it would have to wait for the moment.
 
Kagome was finding hard to breath he was squeezing her neck with everything he said. She managed to say in a low voice, “Please let go. I can't breathe.”
 
Sesshomaru realized what he was doing as he let go of her neck. He still had her pinned to the ground as the girl was breathing hard trying to get some much-needed air.
 
When Kagome had gotten her lungs full of air again then she answered his question, she knew she had to tell him the truth about where she came from. He was not going to accept any other answer. “I didn't tell you where she lives because you can't reach her location.”
 
Kagome took a couple of more breaths as she continued to explain. “I was heading for the well you saw me coming out of. That well allows me to travel between the feudal era and my era.”
 
Sesshomaru's eyes grew big when he heard her answers. She was not looking at him as she continued to cry. “What is your era?”
 
Kagome swallowed hard as she said, “I come from 500 years in the future.”
 
Sesshomaru smelled as her scent spiked when she told him this. She was afraid and she had every right to be. She had knowledge of the future and what is to come. But he was not interested in that at the moment. He noticed that the girl was shaking in fear as he got off her.
 
He stood up as he looked down upon her form. She had rolled over on her side as she continued to cry. He looked up into the sky as he said, “I have a propositions for you, miko.”
 
Kagome was calming down as she heard his words. She opened her eyes and rolled over as she looked at the demon Lord. He was looking at the sky as he was trying to tell her something. She thought she would make it a little easy on him and asked, “What kind of proposition?” as she sat up trying to get her emotions under control.
 
Sesshomaru took a deep breath as he made his request. “I want to train you. You have very strong miko powers and you don't know how to control it. I can teach you the techniques that you will need in order for you to master your powers. I know that you are, right now, having problems containing this power. I also know that you don't know how to fight to defend yourself if need be. I can teach you these things if you want.” He looked at Kagome waiting for her answer.
 
Kagome was shocked that he would want to train her, she had no idea why as she asked, “Why would you want to train me? You hate ningen Lord Sesshomaru. You have tried to kill me several times already. All right, I admit that I was at fault when I tried to take that fake arm from you and I tired to make you stop attacking your brother. But why me? Why would you want to train me? I'm a nobody.”
 
“I have seen the way my brother treats you and I want you to learn how to protect yourself. Naraku is a formidable foe and you need to be at your best to defeat him.” He said as he eyed the girl.
 
Kagome didn't know what to do. His offer was just too good to be true. She eyed him as she asked, “If I was to accept your offer what do you want in return?”
 
Sesshomaru smiled inwardly, `She is very smart indeed. She has figured out that I have a motive for teaching her.' “All I ask in return is that you do not leave me again until your training is done. Plus I will have the pleasure of your company.”
 
Kagome heard what he said as she responded, “You want my company? Why?”
 
“Yes, I want your company and the reason is that I have taken a liking to you miko.” He moved closer to her as he reached down and grabbed her around the waist as he brought her eye level with him. He leaned in and kissed her, as her lips were very soft and moist.
 
He nipped at her bottom lip to see if she would allow him and to his surprise she did. His tongue didn't waste any time as it roamed around her nice warm cavern. She tasted wonderful and his senses were going wild. She was responding to his touches and if he didn't stop soon he could lose control of the situation.
 
He broke the kiss as he looked into her dazed blue eyes. “So what is your answer miko, will you accept my offer?”
 
Kagome mind was reeling with what to do. It was no dream he had kissed her before because she felt the same way as she did the last time. The only difference was that her head wasn't spinning. She was looking into his eyes as she said, “Yes, I accept your offer.”
 
Sesshomaru's eyes sparkled when she said yes. He put her down on her feet as he said, “Then come with me and once we reach the training site then your training will begin.”
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome has accepted Sesshomaru's offer of training. Now the fun really begins as Kagome learns to get stronger. What is going to happen? Well you have to wait to find out.
 
I wanted to thank everyone that has left me a review. To answer one particular question that I unfortunately left out is where is Shippo? Well he is with Sango and Miroku. I will go back to chapter 3 and fix the problem. Thanks to all the loyal readers of this fic for catching my mistake. I will be more careful in the later chapters. But don't worry Shippo is going to play a big role in the story. You have to wait and see.
 
Until the next chapter!
 
Ja ne!