InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destined for Me ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5
 
Kagome followed Sesshomaru as he was leading her deeper into the forest. She was hoping that she had made the right decision to go with him. She needed the training and she was definitely attracted to him.
 
As Kagome was following Sesshomaru through the forest she was beginning to think that she had made a mistake in accepting his offer. He was traveling at a brisk pace. His height and nice long legs made it easy for him to take one step for every two that she took.
 
She was keeping up to him though, having traveled with his brother who was always in a hurry, she had learned to move quickly. She never complained out loud but in her mind she was cursing out the dog demon with every nasty name she could think of. She even used some of Inuyasha's favorite words that he uttered whenever she sat him.
 
`Inuyasha,' she thought. She missed him and her other friends. It seemed cruel to keep from them that she was still alive but Sesshomaru refused to let her send word back that she was alive. He told her that if the people that knew her thought that she was dead then Naraku would not be looking for her. She relented because he did have a point.
 
They continued walking, heading toward the Western Lands. Sesshomaru would not slow down from his vigorous pace. They had walked well into the night as he stopped and sniffed the air. He didn't sense or feel any danger near by as he declared, “We will rest here for a few hours before we continue with our journey. We should be arriving there in about two days.”
 
Kagome heard a stream near by as she slowly made her way there. She was exhausted from traveling none stop. Once she found the stream she sat down and drank some fresh water. This water always tasted so pure. It was like nothing she ever tasted before. The water in her time always had to be treated for impurities.
 
She moved as she put her feet in the water, they were hurting her to no end. She was not used to walking around without any shoes on. She made a promise to herself that she would watch what she did with her powers from on. She didn't like being without her clothes and shoes.
 
She looked down at her feet and noticed that she had blisters on them. They were red and swollen as she started to see the bruises form. It hurt her to walk as she forced the pain away and remained strong.
 
The problem she was having was keeping her wounds clean. She had many cuts from the sharp rocks that meet her feet. She never made a sound as she was traveling because she didn't want Sesshomaru to think that she was weak. She would do what ever it took for him to have at least a positive opinion about her.
 
Inuyasha was always putting her down for one thing or another. She had to drag information out of him and the others just so she could understand what was going on. She knew that she wasn't stupid but things were done differently in this era and she respected that.
 
The problem with her getting hurt was that she didn't have her yellow bag with her. In it she had the medical supplies she needed to tend to her wounds. She could use her miko powers on others but they wouldn't work on her. She would have to survive as best she could and try to keep her wounds clean.
 
Kagome furrowed her eyebrows together as she saw an infection forming on the bottom of her foot. This was not good. Unless she found some herbs in the area that would help her she would be in big trouble. She knew that infection was the biggest killer in the feudal era and she was not willing to be its next statistic.
 
She took care of her wounds as best she could as she leaned up against a tree and fell asleep. She needed to rest for the long journey ahead of her.
 
Kagome woke a few hours later when she heard Sesshomaru moving about. She knew it was time to go as she slowly stood on her feet. The pain was intense as she concentrated on her discomfort and willed it away.
 
She started to take deep breaths to calm her heart. The pain was getting to be too much for her to handle as she continued to breath and move. Sesshomaru was already leaving her behind as she hurried to catch up.
 
Sesshomaru noticed that the girl was lagging behind him as they traveled. He had slowed his pace once he noticed this. He had not once heard her complain about traveling to their training area but he did notice that she was taking deeper calming breath as they traveled.
 
They continued to go toward his sanctuary when he picked up the scent of blood. He stopped as he looked around the area. He noticed that the scent was coming from the girl as he turned to look at her. She had been steadily walking with a stick that she had found as she used it for support.
 
He followed his nose and when he saw her feet he was in shock. Her feet were all bloody and she had bruises all over them, when he saw this he knew that it hurt her. He knew she was in pain when he saw her eyes as she quickly looked away from him to prevent him from seeing her discomforts.
 
He quickly moved towards her as he said, “Why didn't you tell me that you were hurt and in pain, miko?”
 
Kagome continued to walk as she said, “I'm not hurt, I'm just uncomfortable for the moment and I'm dealing with my situation. You don't have to worry about me, I can keep up with your pace.”
 
Sesshomaru growled as he picked her up in his arm and supported her body off the ground. When he did that he caught her by surprise and she yelped in pain.
 
Kagome held her tongue as the pain returned full force. She had been keeping the pain at bay while she was walking, but when he picked her up in his arm he broke that concentration. She was breathing hard as she was trying to gain control. Her body was shaking from the pain that she was feeling.
 
She lost her fight with the pain, as it was too much for her to handle and she fell unconscious in his arm.
 
Sesshomaru became alarmed when she fell unconscious. Her breathing was becoming labored and her heart was straining to pump blood to her body. He sat down with her in his lap as he looked at her feet.
 
He felt ashamed that he had not notice this before. She was not used to traveling without any shoes and her feet were bleeding, swollen, and bruised. He saw the heat radiating from her body as he put his hand on her forehead. She had the start of a fever and if it kept on the infection will take over her body.
 
He stood as he brought her with him and he cradled her to his chest. He leaped into the air as he was making his way to his sanctuary. He needed to get there as soon as possible. He had herbs there that he could give her that would get rid of the fever.
 
He finally made it to the training area as he quickly entered the house and placed the girl on the futon. He made his way into another room as he found what he was looking for. He started a fire as he got some water and set it to boil. She needed to take this medicine as soon as possible so it could rid her of the fever and infection.
 
He got an idea as he was making the tea for her. Once the water was hot he mixed the herbs in it. He waited for a few minutes until it cooled so it wouldn't burn her.
 
He walked back into the room where she was laying, as he got ready to give her the medicine. His tail supported her body as he raised her head. He took a drink of the tea and then he lowered his lips to her and gave it to her. The medicine combined with his saliva would give her enough strength to heal.
 
He knew that he could heal wounds by just licking them so he should be able to help her this way. It was not a bad way to give medicine as he was thoroughly enjoying himself.
 
The girl slowly started to drink the medicine. She struggled at first but then caught on to what he was doing and relaxed. Once she drank it all he laid her down and let her rest. He then got a good look at her feet.
 
He got some water as he started to clean her wounds. He winched when he saw how bad her feet looked. She had been in a great deal of pain while they were walking. She had never muttered a whimper indicating she that was hurt.
 
He smiled inwardly, `She is strong for a ningen. She will not reveal her weaknesses to anyone no matter how much she is hurting. She is very strong. She will make a wonderful mother to my pup.'
 
He healed her feet as she rested comfortably. He took off the juban that she was wearing and covered her with the silk sheet from the futon. He walked outside as he noticed that the sun was going down. When she finished healing he would start her training. He had to make sure that he provided her with food. He had forgotten about that when they were traveling which is why she felt so weak.
 
Her body was not used to going long periods of time without any food. He sighed this was getting more complicated as time went on. He would have to keep a closer eye on her because she would not tell him when she was hurt. `She thinks it's a sign of weakness if she admits that she is hurt. I will have to earn her trust. I have yet to get it and its needed for the training.'
 
He went inside as he sat on the opposite side of the room keeping an eye on her. He tended to her every need until she recovered from her injury. He was determined not to let her get hurt again. It was his fault that she gotten this way and he was not going to let that happen again.
 
His brother may be slow and dim witted but he had managed to keep the girl alive for over 3 years now. His only mistake was to save the dead miko instead of this one. If she had not shown up then he wouldn't have hesitated to keep her safe.
 
He started to growl. His brother had managed to protect the girl better than he himself. He has been with her for just over a week and three times he had almost lost her because he was not protecting or being attentive to her needs.
 
It was a female right to choose the mate that would produce the strongest pup. She had all the control over the males. For it was well known that there were many males and not enough females to go around.
 
It had been the demon male's fault to begin with. If they had not mistreated the females all those centuries ago and killed over half of them in existence there wouldn't be any competition for a females attention.
 
His father had told him the story on how a great war broke out over a certain female that two demon Lords wanted. They were each determined to get this demoness. They were so obsessed with getting this demoness that when any other demoness came into their sights they would kill them. The other males had to band together before they could take them down, but by that time the damage was done.
 
The remaining females had gathered together and formed a clan. They created a fortress that was so strong that the males could not break it down. The females refused any weak male that didn't prove themselves to be great protectors and providers. The males had to prove their worth to the females in order to lure them out of their fortress.
 
Once the males succeeded then he would take the female to be his mate. This is the way it had started and has remained for centuries.
 
`I have to prove to this female that I can and will protect her. I will have to show her that I can provide for her well being.' He thought as he continued to stare at the girl.
 
`She is a strange female she is kind and caring something that I have never noticed in female demons. She cared for the kit that was in her group as her own pup and protected it viciously, which is why she had gotten hurt in the first place.
 
If I don't do this right she will never accept me as a mate. I know that I don't have much time to find a mate but I'm not going to give up on this one. She has somehow managed to get in under my defenses and let lose of all my emotions.
 
I will have to be gentle with her when she awakens. She will reject me if I go back to the cold exterior. That was evident when I almost lost my temper with her when we were at the oasis. She is a free spirit and she will not be easily tamed.
 
The book did say that a pure hearted miko would never fully accept a demon as her mate because she could never trust him. I would have to earn her trust and her heart, once this was done she will accept me as her mate.' Sesshomaru continued to sit and watch the girl as she slept; he was in his own way, protecting her.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome finally woke up after two days. She felt a lot better and her feet didn't hurt. She slowly opened her eyes as she looked around the room she was in. She was laying on a large futon and it was very soft. The juban she had on was missing as she had silken sheets that covered her body.
 
She moaned as she raised her hand up to her head and held it. Her head was still spinning as she tried to get herself under control. She sat up as she held the sheet to her chest. Then she heard, “Good you're finally awake.”
 
She looked up to see Sesshomaru standing by the door looking at her. She lowered her head in shame. This was the second time that he has seen her weak. `Who am I trying to fool. I know for a fact that he doesn't and never will love me. The demons I have meet in this era are not capable of showing their emotions. They keep it locked deep within them. It's in their nature to be like this and no one can change that.'
 
Sesshomaru saw, as the girl was deep in thought. She did not move as she sat in bed and just stared at the sheets. He walked forward as he placed a silken kimono on her bed then he turned and said, “Here put this on and meet me outside.” He walked out the door as he closed it behind him.
 
Kagome didn't know what to do. She decided to do as he asked. She didn't want him to attack her like he did the last time she had left. He had really hurt her that day and she felt as a part of her heart was torn away.
 
She sighed as she put on the kimono he had given her and walked out of the room. She was moving slowly not really sure if her legs will give out. They felt like mush as she willed her body to move. `I will not appear weak in front of him. If anything he will see a strong Kagome that is willing to learn how to control the power she has. I will no longer depend on anyone to protect me. I will do that on my own.'
 
She walked a little straighter and with a bit more confidence. She walked outside and saw for the first time the place he called his training camp. It was beautiful. Tall trees surrounded the camp, there was a garden that was full of flowers and the scent was amazing. It was very fragrant and pleasing to her.
 
She saw Sesshomaru standing off to the side as she made her way towards him.
 
Sesshomaru sensed as the miko was coming towards him. He turned as he watched her walk over to him. She looked beautiful in that kimono. It was black with white flowers and a hint of red. He missed seeing her shapely legs but she presented herself like she belonged here.
 
She stopped in front of him as she slightly bowed and said, “I'm here Lord Sesshomaru.”
 
He frowned he had never seen her so subdued. It was not like her at all. He liked the feisty girl that would always argue with him, that always spoke her mind and never backed down. He took a step towards her and he immediately caught the scent of her fear.
 
`She's scared of me. Why?' his mind was rapidly thinking of what to do. He just wanted to spend some time with her but she feared him.
 
Then he remembered the incident of a few days ago when he had pinned her to the ground. He must have really broken her spirit if she was acting this way. He sighed as he said, “I wanted to show you around. That way you know where everything is. I want you to feel free to go anywhere you want within this camp. There is a barrier that protects this place so you don't have to worry about intruders coming in here and attacking you.”
 
Kagome was scared of what he might do to her. She heard his words and said, “Yes my Lord. You lead and I will follow.”
 
This will not do he hated seeing her like this. He wanted her to relax so they could get to know each other. He stepped forward as he stood right in front of her. He reached out with his hand and caressed her cheek. Then he took a chance and said, “Kagome, look at me.”
 
He felt the shock roll off her body at the sound of her name leaving his lips. It felt really good to call her by her name.
 
Kagome was shocked that he actually used her name instead of the others words that he called her. She looked up into his golden eyes. She saw the worry that he held in them. She finally found her voice as she said, “You?…You?… You called me by my name.”
 
He chuckled as he said, “It's that not your name.”
 
“Yes it is, but you have always called me miko, ningen, or wench.” Said a shocked Kagome.
 
“Well now I chose to call you by your name. I give you my word as a gentleman and Lord of the Western Lands that as long as you remain with me I will not disgrace you in anyway. I want you to relax and feel free to wonder around the garden.” He said as he was looking into her beautiful blue eyes. They held so many emotions in them that he could almost read all of them.
 
He saw her relax as the scent of her fear was being replaced with curiosity. They both turned and walked around his sanctuary as he showed her were everything was located. The last thing he showed her was the hot spring. He turned to her and said, “You may bathe if you wish, you will find everything you need in the room you were in, and by the time you're done your meal should be ready.”
 
The idea of a hot bath really appealed to Kagome right now. She bowed as she excused herself so she could bathe.
 
Sesshomaru watched as she was walking away from him. He saw her waver, as he was about to rush forward to grab her. He noticed that she quickly recovered, stood straight, and continued to walk.
 
He had to admire her strength. She refused to appear weak in his eyes. She was determined to prove her worth and for this he was glad. `This ningen is full of surprises; she's strong and has a powerful will. If she is better in the morning then I could start her training.'
 
He couldn't wait to train her. He wanted to see how powerful she really was. If his theories proved correct then she was very powerful indeed. She would make a wonderful mate and she will be able to pass the test of the governing Lords.
 
When Kagome returned to her room she found everything she needed to bathe laying on her futon. There was a jar with something in it as she opened it to see what was inside. It was a white liquid and it had a wonderful aroma. It smelled like honeysuckle and it was very pleasing to her nose.
 
There was a light blue kimono with a dark blue obi for her to wear. There was a dark blue juban that was made for her that she could wear under the kimono.
 
She picked everything up as she walked outside again and went toward the hot springs. She thought it strange that the hot springs was located in a building but when she stepped inside she was amazed at what she saw.
 
The inside of the bathing house was beautifully done. It was made of lightwood and it surrounded the hot springs. There was grass that surrounded the hot springs as it kept it natural in its environment. It was very warm in there as she looked off to the side and saw the wash area. She made her way there as she saw nice white benches that sat off to the side.
 
She put her stuff down on one of them as she went and got two bucket full of warm water from the large tub and placed them next to the other bench. She stripped her clothes as she proceeded to bathe. She washed her hair and then rinsed it. When she ran her finger through her hair it felt really nice and soft.
 
She didn't think that this kind of soap existed in this era but she guessed that she was wrong. This soap was even better than the stuff she used on her hair.
 
She took the washcloth she had with her as she scrubbed her body clean. When she was done she finally felt clean for once. She got a towel as she wrapped it around herself. She turned and went to the hot springs.
 
Once she got there she let her towel fall away from her body as she stepped into the warm water. It felt good against her body as she relaxed for the first time in over a week. She felt as her strength was returning to her and she had never felt this good before.
 
Kagome started to sing a song as she relaxed in the water. It wasn't a happy song but it told how she was feeling at the moment. She missed her friends and she especially missed Shippo. She hoped that Inuyasha was not picking on the kit. She knew that he could be a hand full when he was in a playful mood.
 
After about 20 minutes of soaking she got out as she started to get dressed. When she looked down she noticed that there was a brush laying on the bench and a beautiful comb that she could wear in her hair. The comb was made of a dark material that she didn't recognize. There was a big white pearl in the middle of it as it had two blue stoned on either side of it. It was very pretty as she looked at it.
 
Then Kagome had a thought, `How did this get in here?' She looked around the bathhouse to see if she could spot the person that had left that for her. There is no way she couldn't detect someone watching her as she bathed. When she found the intruder she was going to make them pay for peeking on her.
 
She sat down on the bench as she started to brush her hair. She continued to brush it until it turned nice and silky. When she was done she took the comb she found and placed it in her hair.
 
She stood as she smoothed the kimono over her body and got the winkles out of it. Then she slowly made her way out of the bathhouse. When she walked outside she almost ran into Sesshomaru as he was standing there looking at her.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru watched as the girl went into the bathhouse. He couldn't help himself as he slipped inside and made his way into the dark corner of the room. He watched with interest as the girl finally removed all of her clothes.
 
His eyes went wide when he saw her. She was perfect. Her figure was nice and lean. She didn't possess any fat what so ever on her body. She was lean and trim and her muscles were well toned. The shapes of her breast were perfect for they were not too big or too small. He continued to hide in the dark corner as he watched her bathe.
 
Once she was done cleaning herself she walked over to the hot springs. She let the towel fall away from her body as she walked into the water. He felt like she was teasing him with her actions. His demon blood was boiling, as his desire for her was growing while he continued to watch.
 
He adverted his eyes, as he took deep calming breath. He had to remain in control but he couldn't help the way he was feeling. `How could my brother reject such a beautiful creature? She is perfect in every way.'
 
Then he heard her voice as she was singing a strange song. Her voice was perfect as she hit all of her inflections perfectly. She never missed a note or lost the momentum of her song. Her voice was soft and velvety. His demon blood calmed at the sound of her beautiful voice, he had never been calmed like this before.
 
He saw her coming out of the hot springs as she started to get dressed. He reached into his haori as he pulled out a brush and comb. He hoped that she liked his gifts as he saw his opportunity. He rushed forward with such speed that she never saw him as he put the brush and comb on the bench and then leave.
 
Sesshomaru stood outside waiting for her to come out of the bathhouse. When he saw her she took his breath away. She was beautifully dressed in a light blue kimono with a dark blue obi. This color really suited her and she couldn't look anymore gorgeous in his eyes.
 
He stepped forward as he said, “You look beautiful.”
 
Kagome blushed a deep red at this compliment. No one had ever told her that she looked beautiful. Inuyasha had tried to tell her but it didn't come out the same way Sesshomaru's compliment came out. His declarations held truth in what he was saying. Inuyasha's were just words he was just speaking to make her feel better.
 
She lowered her head as she said in a low voice, “Thank you my Lord.”
 
They turned as they walked together to get something to eat. They entered this one place in the house and the food was sitting on the table for them.
 
Kagome eyes grew big when she saw all the food as her stomach twist and turn. She was glad that it didn't start to growl at her as they walked in and sat down.
 
She remembered her manners even after spending all these years with Inuyasha where you would use your hands to eat. You would stuff the food in your mouth before it was all gone.
 
She waited until Sesshomaru started to eat before she would. It was considered rude to eat before the host. When she saw that Sesshomaru picked up his tea and drank she was then allowed to eat.
 
Sesshomaru watched the girl from the corner of his eye. She would not begin to eat unless he started. `She has been well educated in her manners.' Thought Sesshomaru as he continued to watch the girl.
 
It was nice to sit down and have a normal meal for once. She missed these times with her mother and family. As she was eating she noticed that Sesshomaru was not eating at all. He was just sitting there looking at her as he drank hot tea.
 
She swallowed her food as she said, “My Lord, are you not going to eat?”
 
Sesshomaru had been watching with interest as the girl ate her food. He was glad that she didn't display any of his brother's lack of manners at the table. She had been taught well as he saw her stop eating and asked her question. He looked at her as he said, “I do not eat human food.”
 
Kagome looked puzzled as she asked, “Then what do you eat?”
 
He raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. He debated on whether he should tell her or not. He got an evil look in his eyes as he said, “Raw meat.”
 
He watched the girl intently to see what her reaction was going to be. What he thought she was going to do was different from the reaction he got.
 
Kagome sat there and digested what he had said. He ate raw meat. `Well at least he did tell me, that's more information than I got out of his brother. I wonder if he would answer anymore questions.'
 
She looked up from her plate as she said, “What kind of raw meat? Is there a specific type that you prefer over another?”
 
He saw that her curiosity was peeked. She wanted to learn more about him. He was willing to tell her but he wanted to know more about her too. He had a question that he had to ask and he didn't know if she would answer him but he had to know. “Tell me miko, have you mated my brother?”
 
He saw as the girl's eyes opened wide at his question. He saw her quickly turn away from him as she said in a low voice, “No, I have not my Lord. Please excuse me.”
 
She got up and left the room in a hurry. He could tell that she was crying. He didn't mean to make her upset but he had to know if his brother had any claims on her. He couldn't proceed with his plan if he did. For no youkai can touch another's mate as he got up and went after her.
 
He followed his nose as he found her in the garden crying. He approached with care as he saw her stiffen at his presence. She had felt him coming and this surprised him. He had always been able to hide his youkai from her and now she knew he was there.
 
“Is there anything else you want to know about me? Are you going to ask if I slept with anyone else? If these are your questions then your answer is no, I have never been or slept with anyone.” she said in an angry voice.
 
Now he knew how she had detected him. She was tapping into her powers with her anger. He sat down next to her as he looked at her out the corner of her eye.
 
He took a deep breath as he said, “I have to know the answer to this question because it is forbidden by youkai law for a male to interfere with another intended. If you have not been claimed and there is no claim on you then I have not broken any laws. I of all the demons of the land must obey these laws because I do enforce them.”
 
Kagome now understood, he was just trying to protect his reputation and not trying to be nosey about her past. “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get mad at you. It's just that I have been asked this question so many times that it becomes irritating. I'm tired of demons fighting over me when there is no reason to.”
 
Sesshomaru chuckled as he said, “There may not be a reason for you but there is always a reason for a youkai. We must fight for what we want. It has been this way for centuries. Tell me miko are there any dogs in your era?”
 
Kagome looked at him and said, “Yes, there are plenty of dogs in my era.”
 
“Have you ever observed a pack of them? There is an alpha male and an alpha bitch. Together they have control of the pack. When the male seeks a mate and he finds a potential one he guards her until she consents to be his mate. It is no different for demons. We are animals to an extent.” He said with amusement in his voice. His analogy of dogs and demons made her understand why demons fight for females.
 
Kagome sat there and listened to what he was saying. It made sense, she finally understood whey Inuyasha and Koga fought constantly. “Thank you Lord Sesshomaru your analogy of dogs versus demons is a good one. I can see the logic in your words and it explains a lot about your species that I didn't comprehend.”
 
Sesshomaru's eyes grew big as he heard the girl speak. She was very intelligent. She had actually used a word that he didn't understand as he sat there and tried to figure it out. When he couldn't he asked, “What is this word `species'?”
 
Kagome looked up from her lap as she blushed. She forgot where she was at as she said, “I'm sorry sometimes I forget where I am and speak out of term, species means the different kinds of things that live on the land. Like you have humans, demons, horses these are different species.”
 
Sesshomaru under stood what she was saying. They continued to talk for a long while as they got to know each other even more. He noticed how late it was getting as he said, “I have enjoyed my conversation with you miko but we must start your training tomorrow. You need to get your rest for this.”
 
Kagome got up as she said goodnight to Sesshomaru and turned to leave. She actually enjoyed herself. It was nice to talk to him. He was curious about her and he didn't hesitate to answer any of her questions. She had a better understanding of the Inu Youkai. But she couldn't help but think that there was something else much deeper that he wanted. She would have to keep her guard up. She couldn't afford to make any mistakes.
 
She walked back to her room, as she got ready to go to bed. She found a sleeping kimono on her bed as she entered. She was tired as she changed out of the kimono she was wearing and then got ready to go to bed. She knew she was going to have a busy day tomorrow and she wanted to be well rested. She laid down as she quickly fell asleep dreaming about a certain Taiyoukai.
 
Sesshomaru remained outside as he was in deep thought. He was definitely surprised at the level of intelligence that the girl possessed. He understood why she would keep her words simple for her knowledge was great.
 
The more time he spent with the girl the more he desired her. His feelings for her were growing as he started to rethink his ideals about her. Maybe he would keep her after he had mated with her. She was proving to be more intelligent than demoness from this era and he enjoyed talking to her. Something that he couldn't do with the demonesses here, they weren't much on words and the only thing they wanted from him was a title.
 
He got up as he went to his room. His was located right next to the girl. He wanted to be close incase she needed help. He knew that he would not sleep tonight. The girl was not with him and her scent, from this distance, wouldn't relax him enough to sleep. So he laid in his bed, as his mind was busy thinking about Kagome.
 
~oOo~
 
Well there is another chapter for you. I want to apologize for not updating earlier. I have been ill and had both eyes bandaged up to keep them from getting damaged. I didn't and won't trust my sister posting my story. But I'm getting better and hopefully I should be posting more chapters.
 
Someone asked me how many chapters do I have for this story? Well I can't answer that story because I'm not done with it yet. So you will all have to wait until I finish it.
 
Now that Kagome is in Sesshomaru's sanctuary the training begins in earnest. He continues to train her as he finds himself developing feelings for the human girl. But the peace is short lived as a new threat comes to disturb the area.
 
Until the next chapter!
 
Ja ne!!