InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destined for Me ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 12
 
Kagome awoke the next morning with a tremendous headache. She slowly opened her eyes as she let them get used to the light that was coming in from the outside. It hurt just to look at the bright light as she closed her eyes again and shifted her position on the bed.
 
She felt that there was a strong arm wrapped around her waist as she felt the hot breath that was hitting the back of her neck.
 
Sesshomaru had his body pressed against hers, his arm always keeping her close to him, never allowing her to leave while he slept.
 
She moved slowly out of his embrace. It took her a while to do it because she didn't want to wake him. She sat up on the bed as she moved to the edge. She was holding her head, as the pain wouldn't go away. She only got these headaches every now and then but when she did she usually had some medicine that her mother got from the doctor.
 
Her vision was blurred as she tried to focus on her surroundings. She was thinking about what had happened yesterday as her head was spinning around. She remembered healing Sesshomaru and feeling exhausted. She knew that she had not finished healing him the entire way and needed to purge the poison from his body.
 
She had no idea why anyone would want to kill him but it was her fault that he was hurt to begin with. `I wonder if he can ever forgive me for hurting him that way. I almost killed him and I would've left Rin an orphan again if I didn't heal him.'
 
She remembered finding poison in the salve that he used on his wounds. She remembered that it had a bitter smell to it. The salve that she always used on Inuyasha never smelled bitter. It had a pungent smell to it that was laced with an herb that you would use to make an alcohol rub. Yes it would sting like hell but it worked.
 
A deep stab went through her heart as she thought of all these things. He was poisoned because of her; if she had not hurt him in the first place he would have never used the salve to put on his chest.
 
Her body began to shake at the implications of her thoughts. `How could he want me as a mate after what I did to him? How could he accept a weak mate like me? He deserves to be with someone that can take care of him and Rin. Not someone that can't control her powers and almost kill him in the process.'
 
She stood on shaky legs as she gathered her strength to leave. She wanted to go outside and relax. Too many things were running through her mind at the moment for her to think clearly.
 
She turned her head lightly and noticed that Tenseiga was sitting on the table next to the bed as she wondered what it was doing there. The last time she had seen the sword it was on a long table that was by the wall. She remembered as it pulsed with power when she went to look at it.
 
It had an eerie glow to it. The aura around the sword was a golden color. She was curious about it when she saw the glow but she didn't want to mess with it. She knew that the sword belonged to Sesshomaru and his father and she respected that. She also remembered the surge of power that she had right before she passed out.
 
She stood straight up as she walked out of his room. She moved slowly as she went to the gardens. She walked along the grassy path, as she felt weak from her ordeal. Her heart was aching as she finally made it a tree and sat down under it to think.
 
Her life was a mess. She couldn't control the power she had deep within her and she had hurt the only person that she loved most in this world. If she couldn't control her powers it also meant that she couldn't go back to her time either.
 
She could wind up destroying her home or even worse she could kill someone if she lost control of her emotions. Her emotions were unstable because she had no idea where her life was going. She was torn apart emotionally and now that she had hurt her future mate she knew that he would never want her.
 
She started crying as she pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. She buried her face in her knees as she continued to cry. The pain that she had been feeling was getting worse the more she cried. Her head was throbbing as it made her vision blur even more.
 
She was trapped, she had nowhere to go and she couldn't go back home. She should have died a long time ago then she wouldn't be in this mess. But he had come and saved her that day and for what? So she could kill him, make him suffer, leave Rin without a protector and without a family again.
 
She continued to cry as she felt a strong pair of arms go around her waist and under her legs as she was lifted off the ground. She became alarmed as she was trying to fight against the person that had her. “Let go of me you bastard! I don't want to go with Koga!”
 
She was struggling hard in the intruders grasp as she heard, “Kagome?”
 
She stopped when she heard her name. It was a voice that she recognized as she closed her eyes tight. Her head was pounding in pain as she reached up with her hands and placed her fingers on her temple. Her whole body was shaking as she felt that she was being picked up and moved.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru had woken up to find that Kagome was gone from his grasp, yet again. He wished that he could keep this woman in bed with him as he sat up and concentrated on finding her.

He felt her presence very near and then he heard it. She was crying heart felt sobs as he thought, `Why is she crying?'
 
He got out of bed as he went looking for her. He had fully recovered from his ordeal and felt as good as new. He spotted her in the garden as he walked in her direction. She hadn't even noticed that he was there as he reached down and got ready to pick her up.
 
She was struggling hard in his grasp as he heard her comments. He smiled when she said that she didn't want to go with the wolf and was fighting to stay with him. He leaned down and said in her ear, “Kagome?”
 
She stopped her struggling and he noticed that she was grabbing her head. She was in pain and her eyes had a blank look in them. They weren't focusing on anything as he picked her up in his arms and headed back to his room.
 
Once he was there he placed Kagome back in bed as he sat by her side. He was concerned for her health as he said, “Kagome? What's wrong? Please tell me where it hurts.”
 
Kagome had her eyes opened and she panicked, she couldn't see. She was blind and now her whole world seemed to be coming down around her. Her heart started racing as her fear took over. “Sesshomaru, I can't see. I'm blind and the headache won't go away.”
 
Sesshomaru was shocked to hear this as he moved his hands in front of her eyes. They never registered any of his movements and he became concerned. `What could be causing this?'
 
He went and put on his armor as he took her sword in put it in his sash. He picked Kagome up in his arms as he said, “Don't worry Kagome, I will take you so you can be treated.”
 
Kagome nodded her agreement to what he was saying as she cuddled closer to his body. She was still crying as he left his room and took off toward where his brother was located. He knew that there was an old miko there that would tend to the wounds of the group if they were ever wounded in battle. Maybe she would know what is wrong with his Kagome.
 
He flew with speed, as he needed to get her healed as soon as possible.
 
~oOo~
 
Inuyasha was sitting in his tree as he relaxed. Ever since they had gotten back from Kagome's time he had been in a depressed mood. He continued to see Kikyou's soul collectors in the area and he would just ignore it. He had lost Kagome because of her and he had no desire to be with her.
 
He picked up his nose as a familiar scent reached it. He stood as he recognized the scent of Kagome and his heart starting to beat faster. His brother was coming too as he sat back down with a growl of annoyance. He wondered why he was coming here when he caught the scent of Kagome's tears.
 
He was on his feet in an instant as a growl escaped his throat. `If he has hurt Kagome in any way then he will have to deal with me.'
 
Inuyasha was growling when he looked up into the sky as he saw his brother coming towards him. He picked up the scent of his brother's fear and his heart started to race. `Why would Sesshomaru be scared? He has never been scared in his life.' He thought as he watched him coming in fast.
 
Sesshomaru had picked up his brothers scent in the forest as he went in his direction. Kagome was still in his arms crying when he finally touched down and looked up into the tree.
 
Inuyasha saw when his brother landed as he leaped from his perch and landed right in front of him. He looked at Kagome and noticed that she was crying as he growled, “What did you do to Kagome? I swear Sesshomaru if you hurt her there is nothing to prevent me from killing you!”
 
Sesshomaru had no time to argue with his brother as he said, “Do you have a healer here that could tend to Kagome? She woke up this morning with a headache and it has not gone away. She is currently blind and I need to find a healer now!”
 
“What! She's blind?” yelled Inuyasha as he looked at Kagome's limp form.
 
He turned to his brother and said, “Follow me we will take her to Kaede.” He took off into the forest as his brother followed closely in his wake.
 
They both made it to Kaede's hut as Inuyasha rushed in and yelled, “KAEDE! WHERE ARE YOU, YOU OLD HAG! KAGOME NEEDS YOUR HELP!”
 
Kaede came out of the back room of her hut to see two very upset demons in her home. She looked at Kagome and noticed that she was crying as she said, “What happened to Kagome?”
 
She motioned for Sesshomaru to put Kagome down on a futon, as she heard him explain what had happened. Kaede listened to everything he had said as she asked them all to leave so she could tend to Kagome.
 
Sesshomaru growled his displeasure as Inuyasha grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the hut.
 
Kaede looked down as Kagome was still crying out in pain. She was holding on to her head as she asked, “Kagome, child, please tell me where it hurts.”
 
Kagome heard Kaede's voice as she said, “Kaede where are you? I can't see you, please make the pain in my head go away.”
 
Kaede looked into her eyes and saw that they were not focusing. The pupils were not dilating. She knew that something was very wrong with Kagome and nothing she had in this time would help the young miko.
 
She leaned down and said in Kagome's ear, “Kagome, ye must go back to your time and seek the healers from there. I can not heal what is wrong with ye.”
 
Kagome heard what she was saying. She knew that unless she went back to her time that she will not survive for very long. She felt that there was something very wrong with her.
 
Her breathing became labored as she said, “Kaede? Could I please have a couple of rosaries? I need them to place a concealment spell on it for Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. I know that they both won't leave my side until they find out what is wrong with me and they will never leave their swords behind.”
 
Kaede understood as she reached in her pocket and gave the girl what she wanted. Kagome held them in her hands as she started her spell. Once she was done she held the rosaries and waited for Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.
 
Kaede went outside to tell her guest what they needed to do. She saw them pacing back and forth in front of her hut as she said with urgency in her voice, “Inuyasha, Sesshomaru! Ye must take Kagome back to her time. She must see the healers there, I cannot heal her sickness and unless ye do she will die.”
 
Sesshomaru heart skipped a beat as he heard what the old miko was saying. He didn't want to lose his mate as he rushed in and picked her up in his arms. He walked quickly back out as he took off to the well with Inuyasha following closely behind him.
 
They both arrived at the well as they jumped in not wasting any time. When they landed at the bottom they both jumped out and headed toward Kagome's house. They needed her mother in order to get Kagome to a healer.
 
Mama was in the kitchen preparing the evening meal when Inuyasha came running in with his brother in tow. She looked at the concerned look on their faces as she saw her daughter.
 
She became alarmed at the way she looked. Kagome was pale and she was sweating. Her eyes were not focused and she was in pain. She looked at Inuyasha and asked, “What's wrong with Kagome? Why is she crying?”
 
Inuyasha proceeded to tell her mother what was wrong as the older woman listened to what he was saying. Mama became alarmed at what she was told as she walked over to her daughter and asked, “Kagome? Where does it hurt exactly?”
 
Kagome heard her mother as she said, “Mom, my head hurts, it feels like there is pressure building behind my eyes. I'm blind and I'm scared, please make the pain go away.”
 
Mama heard everything that her daughter was saying. This did not sound good as she said, “Inuyasha take Kagome outside, I will get the car so I can take her to the hospital. You will both have to stay here. Demons are not common to this era and if anyone sees you there will be trouble for all of us.”
 
Sesshomaru started to growl when he was told that he would not be able to go with Kagome. He was not about to leave her side as his brother protested the same. They were about to leave when he heard his mate speak.
 
Kagome was listening to everything that was going on. She was in terrible pain as she said through clinched teeth, “Sesshomaru, if you want to come with me to the hospital then you and Inuyasha must wear these rosaries. I have placed a concealment spell on them that will make you look human in this era. It will hide all of your demon features and your markings, as it will make your clothes look more modern.”
 
Everyone heard what Kagome was saying. They were willing to wear the rosaries if it allowed them to go with her.
 
Inuyasha stepped forward and got the rosaries from Kagome's hand as he thought, `Great! Just what I needed another baka rosary to wear.' He put one around his neck as he placed the other on his brother.
 
The rosaries started to glow as the concealment spell was cast.
 
Sesshomaru's ears turned normal as the markings on his face went away. His hair remained the same as his clothes changed into something more modern. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white muscle shirt. His tail was gone and the swords he wore on his side looked like pagers hanging off his hip. His nails and fangs were also gone.
 
Sesshomaru looked on in awe as he noticed the new form he had taken on. He still felt the same. His demonic powers were still there as he turned and looked at his brother.
 
Inuyasha saw as his claws turned into fingernails. He felt his fangs go away as his clothes started to change. He was wearing a black pair of jeans with a red muscle shirt. His hair was the same color as he reached up with his hands to touch his head. His ears were gone as human ones took their place. He still felt strong and he still had his demon powers unlike his human night when he was left weak. He looked at his side as he noticed that his sword looked like the same little black box that his brother had on his side.
 
Mama looked on as she saw the changes that happened to the demons in front of her. They looked human now as she moved to get her keys so she could drive her daughter to the hospital.
 
They all moved outside as Mama brought the car around. Sesshomaru looked at the thing that the miko's mother was in as he leaned over to his brother and asked in a curious voice, “Inuyasha what is this thing?”
 
Inuyasha chuckled as he said, “This is called a car. It moves humans around from place to place very fast. They don't have demonic powers like us so they need to use such things to get around in.”
 
Sesshomaru was impressed with what he saw. He had no idea what a `car' was but if it moved them around quickly then he would get in with his mate.
 
The thing smell horrible as he got in the back seat with Kagome in his arms, she was still crying but her cries of pain where more like whimpers now.
 
Mama drove her car very quickly to the hospital as she pulled in and parked near the emergency room. She told them to follow her as they quickly made their way inside the tall building.
 
Mama walked over to a woman that was dressed in white as she explained what was going on. She motioned for Sesshomaru to follow her as he moved in the place that smelled of sickness and strong herbs.
 
They stopped by a bed as Mama told Sesshomaru to lay Kagome on it.
 
Sesshomaru complied with her wishes as he placed Kagome on the bed. They tried to make them leave as both demons started to growl their displeasure.
 
Kagome heard what was going on as she said, “Sesshomaru? Where are you? Please don't leave me here.”
 
The nurses hearing the girl call out to the handsome young man allowed both of them to stay with her.
 
Sesshomaru moved closer to his mate as he held her hand to comfort. He nuzzled her as he said in her ear, “I won't leave you Koiishi.”
 
Tears were coming out of Kagome's eyes as the pain started to get worse. She felt like her life was about to end and she will finally find peace in the after life.
 
They all turned when the doctor came in as he asked Sesshomaru to move so he could look at Kagome. He looked into her eyes and became concerned as he continued to check her.
 
When he was done he looked up and asked, “Was she in an accident recently?”
 
Sesshomaru thought for a minute before he answered his question. He was careful in the way he phrased his answer. “Yes she was in an accident about five months ago.”
 
The doctor thought for a few minutes as he asked, “Was she ever unconscious? And if she was have you noticed any change in her in the last few weeks?”
 
“Yes she was knocked unconscious for about two days. When she woke she was feeling fine. Then, about two weeks ago, she started to act irrationally. She has no control over her emotions and is easily upset.” Said Sesshomaru as he eyed the healer with interest.
 
“I need to run some test and if its what I think it is then we are going to have to operate immediately to relieve the pressure.” Said the doctor in a rush as he started to give orders to the nurse for the test he needed.
 
Mama saw the confused look on the demons faces and it almost mirrored her own as she asked the doctor, “What does she have doctor?”
 
The doctor turned to her and asked, “Who are you and what's your relationship to the patient?”
 
“I'm Kagome's mother and this is… ” Mama never got to finish her statement as Sesshomaru piped in and said, “I'm her mate.”
 
The doctor looked confused as Mama quickly corrected what Sesshomaru had said, “This is my daughters fiancé and his brother.”
 
The doctor understood as he said, “The girl seems to be suffering from a Contusion. A Contusion occurs when the head sustains a hard blow and the impact creates a sudden movement of the brain within the skull. If the brain strikes the skull with enough force it will cause a bruise in the brain tissue.
 
The brain tissue swells and bleeds when the brain is bruised. As the brain tissue swells and blood builds up, pressure within the skull increases and may damage the brain tissue. Surgery may be required to relieve the pressure.
 
The tests that I have ordered will help me determine if this is what is wrong with the girl. I'm afraid that you are all going to have to leave so we can get started. The sooner we do this the sooner we will have the answers to what is wrong with her.”
 
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were not about to leave but Mama stepped in and grabbed each of them by the arm and pulled them with her. Once they where outside in the waiting room she turned to them and said, “We have to give the healers time to find out exactly what is wrong with Kagome. Once they know then they can treat her for her injuries.”
 
Sesshomaru was confused as he asked, “What is a Contusion? I understood the healer when he said that her pain is caused by this but I don't understand how hitting one's head causes this to happen?”
 
Mama sighed as she said, “You told the healer that Kagome was injured about five months ago. When Kagome was hurt was she hit on the head or anything?”
 
Sesshomaru looked at Kagome's mother deep in thought. He was wondering how much to tell her about what happened to Kagome. He wanted to understand what this healer was saying as he proceeded to tell her mother what had happened to Kagome.
 
He knew that Kagome's mother didn't know anything about the accident because his brother had pleaded with him, in Inu Youkai language while he was telling her mother what happened, not to mention he was the cause of the accident.
 
He understood at that moment that his brother couldn't come back to this era and tell her mother what had happened that day. He couldn't bring himself to give her any bad news about her daughter when he had pledged to protect her with his life.
 
So he left out the part about Inuyasha protecting the dead miko because he didn't need this female getting mad at his brother at the moment.
 
Mama heard everything that Sesshomaru was telling her, she was scared out of her mind that her daughter was in this kind of danger all the time. She took a deep breath as she said, “Well, when Kagome was knocked into the forest after the blast she created she must've hit her head when she hit the ground.
 
When this happens, if the force of the fall is great, then it can create a Contusion. It's like when you hit yourself on something and the skin turns color showing a bruise. Well the same thing can happen with your brain. But in this case you can't see the bruise.
 
The way you can tell someone has a Contusion is because they will appear dazed, stare blankly off into space, or cry for no apparent reason. Nausea, vomiting, headache, or dizziness may be present. These are some of the things that can show signs of a Contusion.
 
Sometimes these injuries won't show up for week's or even months. But when she got the sever headache its a good sign that this is what she has. She was floating in and out of consciousness and she seemed confused at times. These are also things that indicate that she has a Contusion.”
 
Sesshomaru understood the severity of Kagome's injuries, as he cursed at himself for not paying more attention to her needs. He should have noticed that she was out of character whenever she used her powers. It takes a great deal of concentration for her to use the power that she has.
 
Tenseiga must have known this and protected the girl every time she would use her powers beyond the limits that her body could tolerate. It would step in and help her control her emotions until she was done. After that her body seemed to shut down to allow her to heal.
 
“I'm sorry for not noticing Kagome's illness before now. If I had known what to look for I would have brought her back here so she could be treated.” Said Sesshomaru as he looked away from Kagome's mother.
 
Mama looked at the demon in front of her. He was really concerned for her daughter's welfare. He blamed himself for not noticing that she was hurt as she said, “Sesshomaru you shouldn't take the blame for her injuries. My daughter knows what she is doing and she has a mind of her own. She knows the risks when she steps into a fight and she is willing to accept the consequences.
 
I can't fault you for not recognizing that she was hurt. In your era this kind of medicine doesn't exist. We are fortunate enough that we have healers that can fix this and hopefully I won't lose my daughter and you won't lose your mate.
 
But speaking of mates are you mated to my daughter?”
 
Sesshomaru snapped his head up as he remembered what he had said when he was with Kagome. He turned a deep red as he bowed slightly to her and said, “Please forgive my forwardness but I did ask her to be my mate and she has consented. In demon terms she is my life mate, but we are not fully mated yet.”
 
Mama smiled as she said, “Oh good, I will have to speak to my daughter when she wakes up and ask her when she was going to tell me she was engaged to a demon.”
 
Sesshomaru could tell that Kagome's mother was a little upset about finding out that her only daughter was to be his mate. He turned toward his brother who was standing off to the side with his head down. He walked over to him and he noticed his distress as he spoke in Inu Youkai
 
`Brother what is wrong?' asked Sesshomaru.
 
Inuyasha heard everything that the healer said and then what Kagome's mother had explained to Sesshomaru. He couldn't prevent the feeling of pain that went deep into his soul. It was his fault that Kagome was hurt because he didn't protect her that day.
 
When he heard his brother's question he answered in kind, `It's my fault that she is injured. If I had protected her this would've never happened. I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt Kagome like this. She is everything to me and even though she has chosen you as her mate I still care for her. If she is ever in danger I will protect her with my life, this I promise to you brother. I will protect your mate and her pups with my life.'
 
Sesshomaru never has heard his brother talk like this before as he said, `Brother, you do understand what you are saying to me. If you make this promise you will never be able to go with the dead miko. Will you pledge the rest of your life to protect this Sesshomaru's mate and pups?'
 
Inuyasha took a deep breath as he looked up into his brother's eyes. He knew exactly what he was saying. He was giving his life to Kagome to always protect her. Then his brother would have someone that he could trust that will always be there for her. `Yes I know exactly what I'm saying. You have my life pledge to always protect your mate and your pups. I will not leave this world as long as Kagome needs to be protected.'
 
`Understood little brother. I accept your life pledge, as I'm sure that Kagome will accept it also. She would like nothing more than for you to come back home where you belong.' Said Sesshomaru as he eyed his brother. He knew what a life pledge meant and he had freely given it. He will forever be with him and Kagome, as he would help protect her from harm.
 
A new bond formed between the brothers's that has never been there before. No youkai ever gave a life pledge for it will bind them to the person that the youkai had given it to. It meant that they will always be together and he was sworn to protect them no matter what.
 
Mama observed what was going on between the brothers. She knew a little about them from what Kagome has told her. They have been rivals for a long time and she knew that they hated each other. But seeing her daughter like this has brought the brothers closer together.
 
She didn't know what they were saying for they were talking with barks and grunts. She knew that being dog demons that they probably had a language all their own.
 
They waited for hours until the doctor finally came into the waiting room. His face was solemn as he approached the family. Then he said, “Kagome has a Contusion and she has to go into immediate surgery to help relieve the pressure in her brain. The procedure is a difficult one and I will inform you all when we are done.”
 
The doctor turned on his heels and left the room in a hurry. The surgery was about to begin and he had to get there. He knew that the news he just gave the family was not a happy one but he had to tell them, it was his job.
 
Mama heard what the doctor said and she had to sit down. She didn't know what was going to happen to her little girl.
 
The demons took the news hard as you could see the pain in their eyes. They were both upset and they were helpless to do anything.
 
They waited; they waited for hours trying to keep the faith that Kagome was going to be all right. Sesshomaru was sitting down when he pulled Tenseiga from his hip. He placed the tip of the sword on the ground as he wrapped his hands around the hilt of the sword. He leaned forward as he placed his forehead on top of his hands as he concentrated.
 
To anyone that saw him he was just holding his pager in his hand. He was in deep concentration as he silently said, `Tenseiga please protect Kagome. I know that you have done so in the past when you felt that she was in danger. I ask you now to protect her. She is everything to me and I want her as my mate.'
 
Sesshomaru felt as Tenseiga started to pulse in his hands. It started to glow a golden color, as it was getting brighter. Sesshomaru's body was engulfed in the light as the sword was feeding off his youkai.
 
Sesshomaru felt the pull of Tenseiga, it was asking him for power and he freely gave it to save his mate. He felt another hand on top of his as he looked up to see his brother there kneeling in front of him.
 
Inuyasha saw when the sword came to life in his brother's hand. He felt a pull as he went over and kneeled in front of his brother. He put his hand on top of his brothers as he feed the sword his power. He knew that the sword needed the power to protect Kagome and he wished to give it. His pledge demanded that he honor his word.
 
Mama saw as the two brothers' were facing each other. They started glowing a golden color as the power of the sword that Sesshomaru was holding engulfed them both in its aura.
 
She was glad that they were the only one's in the room at the moment or this would be hard to explain to anyone who witnessed it.
 
She felt that they were doing something that would protect her daughter and she felt a certain hope in her heart. She knew that they were helping her to come back home as she waited for any news on her daughter's condition.
 
~oOo~
 
All right this is the end to another chapter. As you can see the fighting between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru is over as a new bond is formed between the brothers. Kagome's mother is not really unhappy about finding out about Sesshomaru mating with her daughter, as she is mad at her daughter for not telling her of the wonderful news. I know I was mean to end it at a cliffy but I have my reasons for this. Please be patient.
 
Inuyasha's Lovr welcome to the world of Sesshomaru/Kagome. It does my heart good that my writing has improved enough that you would take a chance to read this new story of mine. I'm glad that you did. Inuyasha/Kagome pairing will always be my number one pairing but writing this story has been fun. It has been so well received that I'm trying to think of another one that I can do for them. I will still post Inu/Kag ones but I think that I will continue to find new ones for Sess/Kag.
 
Thanks to all of you who have reviewed my story so far. You keep me wanting to write as I share my wild imagination with you. I hope to continue to keep you all interested in the story.
 
Kagome's life is hanging in a balance as Sesshomaru and Inuyasha try to save her life. They have the Tenseiga that is trying to help them in this task. But a new or old enemy is trying to spoil their efforts as the brothers race to reach Kagome in time before she is taken away from them forever.
 
Oh a hint for all of you. The more reviews I receive the faster I post the next chapter so it's really up to all of you right now.
 
Until the next time!
 
Ja ne!