InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destined for Me ❯ Chapter 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 18
 
The next morning Kagome woke up to find that Sesshomaru was gone from her side. She sighed at least she wouldn't be alone for too much longer. She will be able to leave this place soon and be with Shippo. She contented herself with this because she knew he would not accept her as a mate. She was just too weak and didn't live up to his expectation.
 
She slowly sat up in the bed as she saw the female inu youkai sitting there watching her. She remembered that she had been very rude to her as she said, “I'm sorry for the way I have treated you yesterday. I had no right. Please forgive my actions it will not happen again.”
 
Nasume was shocked to hear this ningen tell her these things. She stood from her chair as she asked, “Lady Kagome, May I bring you some food?”
 
“Yes, please. I would like to eat if its not too much trouble.” Said Kagome in a low voice.
 
Nasume rushed out of the room to get her some food. She was glad that she didn't attack her and was surprised that she regretted her actions. She hurried back to Kagome with her food as she knocked on the door and then entered. She found her still sitting on the bed as she placed the tray in front of her so she could eat.
 
Once Kagome was done she thanked Nasume and asked, “Nasume, is there a place where I might bathe? I could really use a bath right about now.”
 
Nasume thought for a few minutes as she said, “I will have to go and talk to Lord Sesshomaru, milady. He would have to remove the barrier in order for you to go down to the bathing chambers.”
 
Kagome agreed as she laid back down to rest. She had a thought as she turned to Nasume and said, “Nasume, could you please call me Kagome. I don't like having titles. I'm not of royal blood and the title makes me uncomfortable.”
 
Nasume agreed to her request as she said, “As you wish Kagome, but please do forgive me if I use your title around Lord Sesshomaru. He will kill the first one of us who forgets to use it.”
 
Kagome agreed to this as she closed her eyes. She really wanted a bath; she felt that if could at least get cleaned up that maybe she would start feeling better. She dozed off as she waited for Sesshomaru to give her permission to go and bathe.
 
Nasume ran down to the dojo where she knew Lord Sesshomaru had gone. He had been going to the dojo everyday since he has been back. There was something he was preparing for and she knew he had to be at his best to fight.
 
She continued running until she got to the dojo as she entered and waited by the door to be acknowledged by her Lord.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru had been in deep concentration on what he was doing. He was working on a spell that he found in one of his fathers books. He was about to unleash his attack when he felt a presence in the room with him. He growled deep and menacing as he said, “What do you want? And this better be good to disturb me in the dojo.”
 
Nasume shook in fear as she said, “Please for give me Lord Sesshomaru but you did want me to inform you about anything that pertains to Lady Kagome. She is requesting to bathe and she wants your permission to do so.”
 
Sesshomaru back stiffed when he heard that Kagome wanted to bathe. It was one of their most favorite pass times since they had entered the third stage of the mating ritual. His demon side got very excited at the thought of tasting her again. It had been a while and he was craving her taste.
 
Sesshomaru took a deep breath as he said, “Very well Nasume. I will be up shortly to get her. Have her ready to go to the bathing chambers. Also have someone bring suitable clothing for her and place them there.
 
Once she is out of the room I want everything changed and cleaned before she comes back up. Is that understood?”
 
Nasume bowed deeply as she said, “Yes Milord, it will be as you command.”
 
Nasume rushed back into the castle as she got some other servants ready for when Lady Kagome left the room. It needed to be cleaned before she arrived back. She also sent another servant to get the necessary clothes for the girl.
 
She went back to Kagome as she knocked on the door and entered the room. She saw the girl lying on the bed as she approached. She was sleeping as she gently called, “Lady Kagome?”
 
Kagome heard her name being called as she slowly opened her eyes. She noticed that Nasume was standing next to her as she smiled and said, “Yes, Nasume, I'm awake.”
 
“Please for give me Kagome, but Lord Sesshomaru is on his way to escort you to the bathing chambers. He needs for you to be ready for when he arrives.” Said Nasume as she eyed the girl with interest. She had detected a bit of excitement coming from the girl for the very first time since she had been here.
 
Kagome nodded that she understood as she slowly sat up in bed and waited for Sesshomaru to arrive. She had taken a sheet from the bed and wrapped it around her body. She didn't want to be seen walking around naked in front of everyone.
 
Kagome tried to stand and found that she was still too weak to stand on her own as she sat back down panting from the effort. She had no idea that she was this weak. `How could I have been so stupid as to let myself get into this mess. Look at me! I so fucking weak its pathetic.'
 
Kagome held the sheet tighter against her body. She felt so ashamed that she had done this to herself. She most of all regretted her actions when she thought about Shippo. She could have left him an orphan again and this pained her. She continued to sit as she pondered what to do about her life.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru had finally succeeded in getting the spell to work, all he had to do was perfect and modify it for his needs.
 
He walked with a purpose. Kagome was waiting for him so he could take her down to the bathing chambers. His demon side was forever purring with excitement.
 
He finally got to his chambers as he walked into his room. He caught the scent of sadness coming from Kagome as he walked right up to her. He was worried as he asked, “Kagome? Is something bothering you?”
 
Kagome heard a voice and almost jumped out of her skin. She was so deep in thought that she never noticed that he had entered the room. She thought it best to answer him and not get him mad again. “No, there is nothing wrong, my lord.”
 
Sesshomaru stiffened at the formality of her voice. He knew he had scared her again when he pinned her to the bed last night, but it had to be done. He knew that she would be submissive as he said, “If there is nothing wrong then come with me.”
 
He turned on heels as he headed toward the door. He paused when he heard her grunt behind him and stood on her own two legs. He turned slightly as he observed her waver but caught her balance once again.
 
Kagome heard his words as she got to her feet. She was still not fully recovered but she was not about to appear weak in front of him. She wavered just a bit before she steadied herself and then started to make her way out of the room.
 
She was following Sesshomaru down the hallway. She was moving slowly partly because of the sheet she had wrapped around her body. The other part was that she was hurting. Her body ached more than she realized. She never even noticed that she had stopped in the middle of the hallway and was leaning against the wall.
 
She was breathing hard when she felt a pair of strong arms pick her up and continued to walk. She sighed he was helping her again, even after everything she had said to him. But secretly she enjoyed being in his embrace as he carried her.
 
Sesshomaru had noticed that Kagome was still too weak to walk. She was still too proud to say anything was wrong with her. He walked over to her and picked her up in his arms and waited for her to protest. But to his surprised she sighed and laid her head on his shoulder seeking comfort from him.
 
He smiled inwardly as he tightened his grip on her and held her closer to his body. It felt good to have her in his arms and he wanted nothing more than to show her how much he loved her.
 
They arrived in his private bathing chambers as he walked through the door with Kagome in his arms. The room was huge. It was finely decorated in earth tone colors. It had a soothing feeling to it as soon as you walked in.
 
There were big picture windows surrounding the room. The room was facing east that allowed all of the morning sun to shine brightly into the room. They were stone statues depicting famous rulers to the land before him. All of his ancestors stood proud in their real demon forms as they surrounded the room.
 
There were stone benches that were placed all the way around the room with soft pillows to sit on and relax once the person was done bathing. There was a sauna off to the left side of the room that had heat coming out of it, which allowed tired muscles to relax after a hard day.
 
There was also a hot springs that was located to the far right of the room that was lavishly decorated with beautiful Sakara blossoms and day lilies of all colors that gave a wonderful smell to the place.
 
In the middle of the room was the wash area that they would use to clean their bodies before going elsewhere. There was a large tub with warm water that sat there for them to use.
 
Sesshomaru walked into the room heading toward the middle. He placed Kagome on one of the many pillows that was on the stone benches.
 
He started to unwrap the sheet from around Kagome's body and noticed that she didn't protest in the least bit. When he saw her body he noticed that she was starting to regain some of the weight back that she had lost. It had been almost a week that she had been here in the castle.
 
He couldn't see her bones any more and this pleased him to no end. He knew that soon she would have to get up and move around so her muscles wouldn't loosen up and turn to flab. She needed to start her training again if he even hoped to get her ready for her trial.
 
He knew that she would have to face the other youkai Lords for them to approve their mating and he was going to prepare her for the fight. But it was her battle of wits that he was not sure if she could handle herself with.
 
He knew that she was smart but could she outwit these demon fools with her knowledge? That was the question that was burning in his mind.
 
He walked behind her and started to take off his clothes as he looked over his shoulder to see that Kagome had not moved at all since he had set her down. He had to calm his demon blood for he wanted to take her but he wouldn't allow it.
 
She wanted to bathe and he was willing to bathe her but that was it. She had rejected him as a mate and he had to work up to her good graces again.
 
He silently walked over to the hot tub as his hair flowed behind him. It hid his body well as his tail came around his waist and settled there. When he got the warm water he turned and headed toward Kagome. His most private parts were covered not allowing her to see him.
 
Kagome was trying to sit up as she was breathing hard. It was hard to just sit there when she was still feeling weak. She was forcing calming breath to regain control of her body. She was weak and she hated it with a passion.
 
Ever since she started her training with Sesshomaru she had promised herself that she will never appear weak again but here she was looking weaker than ever before.
 
She felt as Sesshomaru took off the sheet that she had tightly wrapped around her body. She shivered at the coolness of the air as he settled her down on some nice soft cushions. She breathed deeply inhaling the scent of the flowers and it made her relax immediately.
 
She lifted her eyes and noticed that Sesshomaru was walking in her direction. He had his tail wrapped around his waist that was covering up his body. She sighed she missed seeing him in all his glory.
 
Sesshomaru did not miss that fact that she sighed when she had seen him. She was disappointed because he had covered himself and left her completely undressed. He poured a bucket of warm water over her as she stiffened.
 
He then sat behind her as he reached for the soap and began to wash her hair.
 
Kagome closed her eyes when she felt that Sesshomaru was washing her hair. It felt so good to have his hands on her body. She loved the way he took care to clean her hair in just the right way. She leaned her head back so he could reach the top of her head with ease. She was in heaven as she enjoyed his attention.
 
Sesshomaru was lost in his thoughts as he bathed Kagome. He washed her hair and was not oblivious to the fact that she was almost purring with delight. He reached for another bucket as he took it and rinsed the soap out of her hair. Her hair had returned to its blue/black color as he ran his claws through the soft locks.
 
He then took a washcloth and reached around her as he bathed her body. He noticed that she had leaned back into his chest as he washed her body clean.
 
Kagome was getting tired she was so relaxed by what he was doing that she just couldn't help herself. She relished the way he treated her as this hands wondered all over her body. She also noticed that he would not get anywhere near her private parts and she frowned.
 
Kagome was in deep thought. She noticed how he was treating her and she knew that what she had told him before must have hurt him more deeply than she thought. He washed her body the same way a parent would wash a child.
 
She felt when he moved away from her and she quickly missed his warmth. He poured another warm bucket of water over her as he got all the soap off her.
 
She noticed that when he walked away from her he went to clean himself by the tub that held the warm water as she watched. The hurt in her eyes were great as she tried to keep her emotions in check. She had only herself to blame for all this since she had rejected him.
 
Sesshomaru kept looking at Kagome from the corner of his eyes. He noticed the hurt in them as he continued to bathe. When he was done he took her over to the hot springs where she could relax in the nice warm water.
 
They were both in the hot springs and Sesshomaru was about to get comfortable with Kagome. He was about to reach for her when he heard a noise nearby, he growled and left the hot springs that he was sharing with Kagome. He wanted to see what was going on that he couldn't relax for just a little while with his intended.
 
He quickly put on a robe as he left the bathing chambers to find out what the disturbance was about.
 
Kagome was left alone in the hot springs. A lone tear was going down her cheek as she slowly stood and made her way out of the water. She found the clothes that were there for her as she quickly dried herself off and put on the white kimono. It had a red obi that matched the dragon that was on the side of the kimono.
 
She slowly made her way out of the bathing chambers as she walked out. She was in too much pain to stay there. She wanted so much to just touch his entire body that she didn't trust herself to stay there.
 
She slowly made her way down the hallway as she found her way back to the room she had been staying in. Once she entered the room she went straight to bed as she laid down. She was exhausted from all the crying she had been doing as she fell asleep dreaming of the one person that she couldn't have.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru walked back into the bathing chambers. He was pissed beyond reason for the disturbance that those fools had caused. All he could think about was going back to Kagome and just enjoy his time with her.
 
When he got back he noticed that she was gone from the hot springs. He sniffed the air as he caught her scent leaving. He growled as he got dressed and went after her scent.
 
To his amazement she was going back to his chambers. When he got there he opened the door to find that she was asleep on his bed. He could smell the tears that she had shed as he reached down and moved the hair away from her face. He gazed at her beauty before he left to back to his dojo.
 
He was frustrated now, she had left before he could enjoy having her and now he needed to have some release. He settled for taking out his frustrations on his soldiers as he had them attack him. It was one of his training methods for his men and they could never beat him in this.
 
Once he was done he went back to the dojo and continued with his training. He knew that soon Kagome was going to come for the jewel shards.
 
It was in the middle of the night when he finally arrived back in his room. He sat on the bed and looked at Kagome's sleeping form. He noticed that she was not wearing any cloths as he inwardly smiled. She was beautiful in his eyes as he gazed upon her. Then he heard her moan in her sleep as her scent was changing.
 
OOoOoOoOo START OF LIME READ AT YOUR OWN RISK oOoOoOoOoOoOo
 
He knew what the scent was as his demon side started to get excited. He quickly took off his clothes as he got in bed with her and moved as close to her as possible. She moaned again as he heard her call his name, “Sessssshoooooomaaaaaaruuuuuuu.”
 
He noticed that her breathing was getting quick and she was beginning to move more as the time passed. `Whatever she is dreaming about is getting her all excited. I can smell her arousal and its intoxicating.' He thought as he kept his eyes on her.
 
Kagome was in heaven. Sesshomaru was showing her such pleasures that she was lost in her dream. She could feel that she was coming to her end as he continued his assault on her body. Her body started to shake as she finally released at what he had done to her as she said, “Sesshomaru, that was wonderful. Do it again.”
 
Sesshomaru was losing his battle with his demon side. He continued to hear her as he saw her body shake with the orgasm she had. She was dreaming of him when he heard her words. He couldn't take it any more as he put a silencing barrier around them to prevent others from hearing what he was going to do.
 
He pulled the covers away from her body as he shifted her. He instantly smell her arousal as he parted her legs and his tongue went for the sweet juices that was present there.
 
He was in heaven as he finally got to taste her. It had been so long since he had her that he wanted more. He felt her start to stir as his lips wrapped around her little bundle of nerves that was still swollen from before.
 
He heard her moan in pleasure, as he got busy bringing her body back to life.
 
Kagome felt cold as she was moved. She felt a hot tongue on her most sensitive part of her body as she started to stir. When her eyes got into focus she looked to see Sesshomaru given her such pleasures that it was even better than her dream. She moaned even louder as she encouraged his actions.
 
It didn't take long for him to bring her to her peak as he lapped up her sweet juices. His demon side was in heaven as he finally got what he wanted from the girl. It wanted more, he wanted to mate with her as he started to push his way out to gain control.
 
OOoOoOoOoOo END OF LIME oOoOoOoOoOo
 
Sesshomaru heard Kagome's panting as he moved over her body and kissed her. They kissed long and hard as he relished her sweet juices.
 
Kagome was in heaven as she came to her end. She was panting hard as she felt her body come alive with the pleasures that Sesshomaru had shown her. She felt as he crawled over her body and he leaned down and kissed her. There was so much passion in that kiss that when he released her he had left her breathless.
 
She opened her eyes to see that Sesshomaru's eyes had gone blood red. She knew that his demon side had taken over as she saw him smiling at her.

She wasn't scared as she reached up with her hand and started to stroke his ears. She saw as his eyes closed in pure bliss as he started to purr with delight. She had an idea and she hoped that it would work to make sure that he wouldn't break his word to her.
 
She knew that the demon side was very powerful and when it wanted something it would have it. It was the illogical part of the demon and she had a plan to subdue him if only he would let her.
 
She smiled one of her warmest smiles as she said, “Fluffy.”
 
The demon Sesshomaru head shot up as he heard her call him Fluffy, he wanted to know what that meant as he growled, “Why do you call me Fluffy wench?”
 
Kagome giggle as she continued to stroke his ear as she said, “You want me to show you why I call you Fluffy?”
 
The demon was curious about what she was going to do as he got off her and agreed to let her show him why she called him fluffy.
 
Kagome was tired but she knew she had to do this in order to calm the beast that was raging inside Sesshomaru. She sat up as she moved closer to Sesshomaru side as he watched what she was going to do.
 
Kagome began to stroke his ear as she leaned in and started to lick his neck. Sesshomaru shivered at her touch, then he felt as she ran her other hand down his back. His whole body convulsed at her touch as her hand came to rest at the base of his tail.
 
Kagome started to scratch very softly as Sesshomaru fell forward in pure ecstasy. Never before had anyone touched him in such a way. He was completely relaxed as he growled in pleasure. She switched hands as her right hand took over the scratching at the base of his tail while her left explored his tail.
 
She ran her hand along his tail starting at the base then slowly all the way up, her nails were gently scratching through the fur. She relished the feel of it as she continued to run her fingers through the fur almost combing it with her fingers. It was so nice and soft to the touch. She couldn't help but say in a low voice, “It feels fluffy.”
 
Sesshomaru was feeling weak. Whatever she was doing to him was calming him so much that he started to fall asleep.
 
Kagome noticed that Sesshomaru's eyes were closing as she continued to subdue him. When he had fallen asleep she stopped what she was doing as she watched him intently. He continued to sleep as she let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding. She was happy that she had gotten him to calm down and regret something that he really didn't want to do just yet.
 
She loved him and wanted more than anything to make him happy. He deserved the best and she knew that she was not this person. She was human, weak, and not worthy to be his mate. All she could do is wonder was what her life would be like without him in it.
 
She laid down next to him as she covered him up so he wouldn't get cold. She snuggled as close as she could to him and sighed with contentment. She finally fell asleep, happy that she had him with her if only for a little while.
 
~oOo~
 
The next morning Sesshomaru woke up with a start. The last thing he remembered was enjoying Kagome's taste and his demon side taking over. He didn't remember anything else, as he was worried that he might have done something to Kagome.
 
He looked to his side and notice that she was gone. He quickly sat up in bed looking for her as he caught her scent by the window. He turned to look at her as she was staring out the window enjoying the sunrise.
 
He knew that she always liked to get up early but this was the first time that he had ever seen her looking up at the sky.
 
He got out of bed as he made his way over to her. He put his arms around her waist as he pulled her into his embrace. He felt when she leaned into him and sighed. `At least I know that she isn't mad at me if my demon half had done something to her. But her scent is the same so that means I didn't take her.' Thought Sesshomaru with relief as he held her in his arms.
 
Kagome felt a strong set of arms encircle her waist as she leaned back into his comfort. It felt so right to be in his arms. She had gotten up a little while ago so she could see the sun coming up. It always made her feel happy when she got to see it. The sky was so beautiful as it painted the sky in the brightest of colors.
 
Sesshomaru noticed how calm and content she was as he leaned down and said, “How are you feeling this morning?”
 
Kagome had to smile, translation, `Did I do anything to hurt you last night?' She turned in his embrace as she looked up at him and said, “I feel stronger this morning. I would like to go outside today, if I may, Fluffy.”
 
Sesshomaru eyebrows furrowed together, he had no idea what she was talking about or who this fluffy was. He had heard her call him this once before in the hospital when they wanted to keep her there. He wanted to ask her then what she meant by this but he never got the chance.
 
He now had the opportunity as he asked, “Kagome? Why do you call me Fluffy?”
 
Kagome giggled as she said, “Don't you remember, I showed you last night why I call you fluffy. Your demon side seemed to like it very much.”
 
Sesshomaru started thinking about what she said. Slowly his memory of last night started to come back as his demon revealed what had happened. He looked at Kagome in shock as he said, “You subdued my demon side?”
 
“Yes I did. I wanted to make sure that he didn't do something you would regret the rest of your life. You deserve to have a better mate than me, a strong one that can stand by your side and help you rule the Western Lands.” Said Kagome with sadness in her voice.
 
Sesshomaru didn't miss the sadness that rolled off her. Her scent was reeking of it as he raised his hand to touch her cheek. He gently caressed her cheek as he turned her face toward him and said, “Kagome, you are the mate I desire. You are strong and powerful. I wouldn't want anyone else by my side to help me rule. I have chosen you and I am determined that you will be my mate.”
 
He held Kagome tight in his embrace as he felt her return his affection. It felt good to have her in his arms once again and he was not about to give up on them.
 
Kagome hugged Sesshomaru back as she thought, `I know that he has decided that I should be his mate. But I can't be his mate, I love him but he doesn't return that affection. I want to feel loved not someone that could bare the heir to the Western Lands.
 
I will enjoy what little time I have here until its time for me to leave. I will defeat him in battle and get the jewel shards back. Then I will leave never to return again.'
 
Kagome pulled away from Sesshomaru as she looked up at him and asked, “So, will I be allowed to go out today or am I still confined to your room?”
 
Sesshomaru had an evil gleam in his eyes as he leaned down and started to lick her neck. Kagome moaned when she felt his tongue and almost became mush in his arms. He was suckling on her ear as he said, “I should just keep you in here with me all day and show such pleasures that you will never want to leave.”
 
Kagome shivered at what he said, her heart started to race as she got her composure back and said, “If I stay here all day with you then I will be weakened again. I thought that you wanted me to get stronger.” She felt as he stopped his assault on her neck and she almost whimpered at the loss of his touch.
 
Sesshomaru stopped when he heard her words; she was right as he pulled away from her and said, “You are correct in your thinking. I do want you to get stronger, so to answer your question, yes you are permitted to leave the castle. But you may not leave the castle grounds for any reason. The barrier around the castle will stop you.”
 
Kagome sighed at least she will be allowed to go outside into the sunshine and out of these four walls. She was content with that for now.
 
Sesshomaru had a thought as he leaned down and said in her ear, “Would you like to join me in taking a bath?”
 
Kagome giggled when she heard his request. He still wanted her near and was willing to indulge in bathing as long as she was with him so they could give each other pleasure.
 
Her body had a mind of its own as it answered his question for him without her saying a word.
 
Sesshomaru got his answer as he picked her up in his arms as he headed for the bathing chambers with Kagome. They both thoroughly enjoyed themselves while they bathed.
 
For the first time in days Kagome sat down with everyone and enjoyed a meal with her pups. She was looking a lot better now and she had regained the weight she had lost. She was still not up to doing the things she had done before her little incident but she figured that within a few more days she could get back to her training again.
 
She needed to get stronger if she wanted to defeat Sesshomaru for the jewel shards. Once everyone was done eating Sesshomaru excused himself as he went to the dojo to train.
 
Kagome, Shippo, Rin, and Inuyasha went outside as they found a good place that Kagome could sit down and watch the pups play. She was happy as she was watching Shippo and Rin play together.
 
She furrowed her eyebrow together as she thought, `What would my life be like if I had children of my own? I once thought about having children with Inuyasha but he rejected my affection.
 
Then Sesshomaru came along and saved my life as he protected me. I thought that he had interest in me but I came to find out that his only interest was to get an heir for the Western Lands. He didn't desire a mate that would love and protect him.
 
Now I see the children running over the grassy fields and I wish that I could have my own family. I guess I'm not meant to have a family like everyone else. The only thing that is preventing me from getting what I want is the jewel shards. I will always have to protect it and I don't want to put the children in any danger.'
 
Kagome continued to ponder her situation and the jewel shards. She wished that she could think of something to get rid of it once and for all. Midoriko had been fighting a battle for centuries and deserved to be set free. She would have to ponder this later as she saw the children running over to her as they both landed in her lap just giggling and laughing.
 
Kagome and the pups started to walk back to the castle when Shippo got an idea as he said, “Mama, could you please tell us a story?”
 
Kagome looked down at Shippo as her eyes widened and said, “You want me to tell you a story? Why?”
 
Shippo got excited, he was jumping up and down as he said, “Your stories are the best and they're always good.”
 
Rin upon hearing Shippo whining join in with him to get their mother to tell them a story. They wouldn't stop with their begging until Kagome relented, she found a big tree to sit under near the castle.
 
Rin and Shippo sat down in front of her as they waited for her to come up with a story that she could tell. She got an idea as she asked, “Shippo, have I told you the story of Beauty and the Beast?”
 
“No Mama, will you tell us the story now?” asked Shippo with excitement.
 
Kagome giggled as she said, “All right I'll tell you the story but once I'm done we have to go inside all right?”
 
Both children agreed as they sat still and listened as Kagome started to spin her tell about the beast and how he came to be.
 
Inuyasha was standing off to the side as he stood guard. He started to hear her story and he became interested in what she was saying. He went and sat down next to Shippo as he too listened to the story of a ningen that became a youkai for not being nice to a witch.
 
Kagome voice was being carried by the wind as the rest of the castle staff started hearing the story that was being told by the lady of the castle. The more Kagome spoke the more servants she pulled to her as they came to sit down and listen to what she was saying. Soon Kagome had a good majority of the castle staff, along with all their pups, sitting around her as they all ouuu'd and aaaah'd at what she was saying.
 
You could hear their gasp as she told how Bell almost escaped the evil beast that was the master of the castle. She was riding on a horse as the wolves started to go after her. The wolves attacked the horse as she fell off. Bell was trying to protect herself when the beast had come in and saved her from being killed.
 
~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru had been in his dojo as he was continuing to train. He was in deep thought when he felt it. The area around the castle had a calming feeling to it as it felt at peace for the first time since he had become Lord to the West.
 
What got him worried was that he didn't hear the sound of his servants moving about the grounds tending to their duties.
 
His ears picked up the soft voice of his mate and he could tell that she was spinning a tale for the pups.
 
He stopped what he was doing as he walked outside to see what was going on. To his surprise almost all of his servants were seated around Kagome listening to her tale of a youkai and a ningen. He too was fascinated as he walked up behind all of them and listened to the story being spun.
 
Kagome was trying very hard to remember everything about Disney's Beauty and the Beast. She even remembered some of the songs as she sang it to the pups. Her voice was being carried by the wind as she sent a calming feeling around the castle. It relaxed everyone as she continued with her story.
 
She was finally done with her story about an hour later and to her surprise, when she looked up she noticed that a great deal of the servants were also there listening to her story as well.
 
Everyone jumped for joy when the beast finally got the girl at the end and lived happily ever after as they all gave their applause to the lady of the castle.
 
Kagome smiled weakly at her fans as she said, “All right now we have to go inside and eat. You two must be hungry since this mornings meal.”
 
Kagome went to stand as her legs gave out and almost fell.
 
Inuyasha was at her side in an instant to steady her as he sat her back down to rest. He guessed that she had over done it for her first day out as he heard a growl coming from behind him and he quickly let go of Kagome.
 
All of the servants heard the growl as they all took off to tend to their duties. They had completely forgotten about it when they started to listen to the story that was being told.
 
Sesshomaru approached Kagome as his eyes contained anger in them. He knew that she had over done it as he reached her side.
 
Kagome looked up to see Sesshomaru standing in front of her as she shied away from him. She knew he was angry with her for not resting while she was outside. She felt strong arms pick her up as she stiffened. She braced herself for the scolding of her life.
 
Sesshomaru angered grew as he turned to his brother and said, “Inuyasha, take the pups inside and have the mid day meal served to them. Find Nasume and have her bring a tray of food up to my chambers for Kagome.”
 
Inuyasha knew better than to argue with his brother. He took the kids as he left with them to get them feed while looking for Nasume to tell her what he wanted.
 
Sesshomaru watched as he was finally left alone with Kagome in his arms. He looked down at her as he said, “You have not been taking it easy on your first day out of the castle. You can put yourself in danger by not taking it easy until you get use to doing things again.”
 
Kagome sighed as she leaned her head on his shoulder and said, “I really didn't do anything physical I sat and watched Shippo and Rin play in the field then we started to come back here and they wanted me to tell them a story. I didn't see any harm in it.”
 
Sesshomaru purred as he said, “You didn't notice what you were doing but when you were telling your tale, you were reaching out with your powers. You were projecting a calming feeling to the entire castle. I have never before felt the peace that came over this castle as you were speaking. You had almost all of the servants out here listening to your story.”
 
Kagome couldn't help but giggle as she asked, “Did you hear my story too?”
 
Sesshomaru turned as he started to go toward the castle. He heard her question as he said, “Yes, I did catch most of the story. Did you think up that story on your own?”
 
“No, that story is from my time. It has been around for a long time now and the children from my era like it. I did change it just a little so that it would fit into this era.” Said Kagome as she yawned.
 
Sesshomaru finally made it to his room as he found Nasume there waiting for him with Kagome's food.
 
He walked over to the bed as he laid Kagome down and said, “That will be all Nasume.”
 
Nasume heard her Lord as she bowed deeply and said, “Yes milord” and left the room. She would come back later to get the dishes.
 
Sesshomaru turned and got the food that was meant for Kagome as he placed it closer to her so she didn't have to reach to get her food. Once this was done he sat by her side as he watched her eat.
 
Once Kagome was done eating her food she laid down as she quickly fell asleep from her morning's activity.
 
Sesshomaru looked at his sleeping mate and smiled. `She is truly amazing. She had effectively stopped all of the servants from their work, knowing that they would have to face my wrath, as they stopped to hear her story. The castle has never felt as peaceful as it is right now. She has great powers over the servants here if they would obey her commands.'
 
Sesshomaru left his mate to sleep as he went back to the dojo. He was still trying to perfect the spell that he had found in his father's book. He really needed for this spell to work correctly before his mate got enough strength to challenge him for the jewel shards. His time was effectively running out.
 
~oOo~
 
This is the end to another chapter. As you can see Kagome and Sesshomaru have made up for the moment. They are enjoying their time together but one thing keeps coming back to their mind, the jewel shards.
 
Although Sesshomaru has the shards he really doesn't want them. He is only keeping them from her so she could stay with him.
 
The time has come for Sesshomaru and Kagome to face off for the jewel shards. It is a battle for dominance as it is his right as the alpha of his pack to pick a strong female in which to breed with. He must make her submit to his will so she knows that she knows he is the dominant male and is able to protect her.
 
But will Kagome prove too much for Sesshomaru to subdue. Or will he find a way to subdue her during the battle. Join me in the next chapter to find out the answers to all of these questions.
 
Until the next time!
 
Ja ne!