InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Destined for Me ❯ Chapter 30 ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

All right everyone this is the chapter you have all been waiting for, the mating of Kagome and Sesshomaru. For all of you that do not like reading this stuff I will tell you when the start of the Lemon is beginning and when it ends. Again this chapter contains a lemon you have been warned!
 
Chapter 30
 
The word had spread throughout the land that the Western Lord was to be mated. His intended had been deemed worthy by the rest of the Lords of the land.
 
Everyone in the Western Lands rejoiced this day as they celebrated his mating. Feasts were held in his honor as the entire Western Lands took the rest of the day off from work to enjoy his good fortune. The people of the land knew that his mate was of a kind heart and gentle nature that cared for everyone no matter who they were, be it youkai or human. She would always help them when they were in need.
 
They understood that she was strong and that she was a good match for their lord. They all knew that he lived a lonely life and needed a companion. They were not so blind to his needs but were surprised that he would open his heart to love a human.
 
The word reached the castle of the Lords impending return. Everything was prepared to receive them and for the mating ritual to begin. All was set as the servants were all outside of the castle waiting to welcome their Lords return with his intended.
 
Everyone was giving the Lord plenty of space since his inner youkai was in control at the moment. His blood red eyes showed that he was on full alert for any impending threat against him or his intended mate. The servants feared that this would happen and they were prepared for his arrival.
 
Once Sesshomaru walked up the front steps to his castle he was stopped by the head servant, the old male inu youkai stepped forward and bowed as he addressed his Lord, “Lord Sesshomaru, we bid you welcome back to your home. Everything has been prepared for your mating. We request that you relinquish your hold on your intended so that she may be prepared for the mating ritual.
 
You are to follow us so we may prepare you for your mating. The rights of the mating ritual must be observed if the mating is to be a true one.”
 
Sesshomaru growled his displeasure at his head servant as his grip tightened on his mate. He was not about to let her go under any circumstances. His eyes were darting from side to side noting where everyone was located as he started to take a step back. The servant pulled out a sutra that he had in his hand and quickly threw it at his Lord.
 
The sutra was meant to calm his inner youkai so they could take his mate from him to prepare her. It would make him submissive until they got him ready for what was to come.
 
The sutra hit Sesshomaru on the forehead as his eyes went wide. His growling stopped immediately as he stood there. The head servant stepped forward as he took Kagome out of his grasp and turned to give her to Nasume.
 
Kagome was partially awake as she groans her displeasure at being taken away from her beloved. She wanted to stay with him as she tried to voice her annoyance.
 
Nasume soothed her mistress as she turned with her in her arms. She walked away with Kagome with the rest of the female servants in her wake.
 
Not knowing what was going on Inuyasha tried to intervene on his brother's behalf, at seeing him subdued. Then the head servant stepped in front of him to stop him as he said, “Lord Inuyasha, the rights of the mating ritual must be followed. If our Lord is to be truly mated with Lady Kagome we must do this.
 
Our Lord is by no means harmed. He is just subdued at the moment until we can get him prepared for my lady. The sutra can only be used once for it will never work again. His will is too strong to keep him submissive for too long because he will find a way to break free. But it will keep him restrained long enough so we can prepare him.
 
I humbly request that you see to the castle security for tonight. When Lord Sesshomaru finally mates he will be left weak for a while until he recovers his strength. The castle must be protected during this time for he will be vulnerable. It takes a great deal of his demonic powers to form a mate bond with Lady Kagome. He will not have full use of his demonic powers and every demon for miles around will know this.”
 
Inuyasha understood what the head servant was saying as he turned to do as he requested. He knew that Kagome was in good hands with the females for he had seen the power that these females held when they fought against the intruders to protect Rin and Shippo.
 
He would make sure that the castle is secured for the night and he himself would be on the highest point keeping watch for any approaching threat.
 
Inuyasha observed as the male servants took Sesshomaru dazed form and escorted him into the castle. His most trusted servants surrounding him as the mating ritual was started.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome started to stir in Nasume's arms. She opened her eyes to see where she was. She noticed that Nasume was carrying her somewhere as she said, “Nasume, were are we going? Where is Sesshomaru? Is he hurt?”
 
Panic was starting to form in Kagome's heart. She couldn't remember what had happened when they confronted Ryo and she was worried about her mate.
 
Nasume heard Kagome's desperate questions and went about to set her fears at ease, “My Lady, the Lord is fine. He was taken to another part of the castle to get him ready for your night of mating. We are to prepare you for him. Please allow us this, for we must follow the mating ritual before a true bond can be made between the two of you.”
 
Kagome was relieved to hear that Sesshomaru was all right. She had feared that something might have happened to him in that last battle. She relaxed as she said, “All right Nasume, you may proceed with the ritual.”
 
Nasume smiled warmly at Kagome as the females continued to go toward the bathing chambers. They had prepared this area just for her.
 
The castle healers were waiting for them as they all entered. Nasume set Kagome down on one of the white benches as she proceeded to take off her clothes.
 
Kagome didn't fight or protest the way she was being handled. They were very careful with everything they did and extremely gentle. They didn't want to cause her any more pain than what she was currently feeling.
 
When Kagome was finally nude the castle healer stepped forward to check her injuries. She quickly cleaned them and then applied a salve on her wounds to heal them. They couldn't afford for her to get an infection or be in pain during the mating.
 
If Kagome, for any reason, pushed their lord away because she was in pain he could see it as rejection from her and she could be hurt in the process. They knew that they were both very strong individuals and a fight in the castle could destroy it.
 
They mixed a tea for Kagome as Nasume brought it for her and placed it in her hand as she said, “My Lady, this tea will help you recover your strength. You will need it for later on tonight.”
 
Kagome understood as she took the tea offered to her and drank it. It was very soothing as it went down her throat. Once she was finished with the tea she started to feel her strength coming back to her.
 
Two servants came forward as they proceeded to bathe Kagome. They got all the dirt and blood off her and out of her hair. They then helped her into the hot springs that had rose petals in the water.
 
The rose petals served two purposes. One it allowed Kagome to relax in the water as it rejuvenated her, and two when mixed with the salve the healer put on her wounds it healed her wounds the rest of the way. They stayed with their Lady until they were sure that she had fully recovered.
 
Kagome couldn't help but feel great after her soaking in the hot springs. She felt like she had all of her energy back and she never felt better.
 
She slowly made her way out of the hot springs as she saw the servants waiting for her with towels in their hands. Once she was out they proceeded to dry her off as Kagome tried to complain. “Please, I can do this myself. I don't need any help.”
 
Nasume, who had been overseeing what was being done stepped forward and said, “Lady Kagome please, this is our way as part of the mating ritual. You must allow us to do our duty. For if something happens and you are not truly bonded to our Lord we will blame ourselves for this.”
 
Kagome heard what Nasume had told her as she bowed her head in defeat. `I have no choice, I have to allow them to tend to me for this ritual or they will take the blame if for any reason I don't form a bond with Sesshomaru. I can't let that happen so now I'm stuck letting them pamper me.'
 
The servants saw as their mistress gave a big sigh and lower her head in defeat. She had stopped her complaining and allowed them to do their duty. They all knew that she was different. Never wanting anyone doing something for her that she could do herself.
 
She was different than the rest of the females of youkai nobility, all they wanted was to be pampered and waited upon hand and foot. Leaving the servants tired from their constant demands of their time.
 
So they felt honored when she gave in to their request to let them proceed with the mating ritual. If anything ever did happen and a bond was not formed they would blame themselves for their failure to do their duty as custom dictated.
 
When the servants got Kagome completely dried two more servants stepped forward and applied some rose oil to her skin. The fragrance was exquisite. It made her skin feel so smooth to the touch.
 
They took and trimmed the hairs on her body to make her look perfect for Lord Sesshomaru. Then they dressed her in a silky white translucent nemaki (nightgown). It was made of the finest silk that the Western Lands had to offer. It was very low cut in the front to show her cleavage. It hugged her upper body perfectly as it went down to her waist then it flared out.
 
Two servants continued to brush Kagome's hair until it became straight and silky. They put flowers in her hair to adorn it and when they all stepped back they all approved of the way she looked. You could see Kagome's skin through the fabric as they position her hair over her shoulder to complete the affect.
 
They handed her a robe to put over her nemaki as they surrounded Kagome and walked her up to their Lord bedchambers.
 
When they finally got there the lead servants stepped aside as one of the servants opened the door for Kagome and she stepped inside the room.
 
Kagome's eyes opened wide with disbelief as she saw the room. It was beautiful and everything she imagined it would be like on the night of her mating. The bed was dressed in pure white silk. Its pillows were covered in red and white fabric. Each pillow had a different flower on it as it adorns the bed.
 
There were flowers placed all over the room and the smell of sakura blossoms covered the area with its nice soft fragrance. There were candles lit all over the room to give it a soft soothing glow. They had put silky white sheer drapes around the bed that they had closed off for her.
 
Nasume walked Kagome to the bed and took the robe from her. She helped Kagome get in bed, as she made sure that her nemaki was spread just right to give her an angelic look.
 
Kagome turned to Nasume as the tears started to form in her eyes. She smiled as she said “You did this for me?”
 
Nasume looked at Kagome with soft eyes. Her emotions were running high as she said in a low soft voice, “I remember what you told me about the night that you would mate Lord Sesshomaru. You wanted it to be a night that you would remember for the rest of your life. I tried to put everything in the room that you said you wanted. I hope that you are pleased.”
 
Kagome didn't want to cry and upset Sesshomaru when he walked in the room. She held her tears back as she said, “Oh Nasume, this is perfect! This is everything that I ever dreamed it would be. You have all out done yourselves on this, thank you!”
 
Nasume smiled as she fixed Kagome's nemaki one last time before she left the room. She could tell that Lord Sesshomaru was being lead toward his chambers and she needed to leave. She turned as she made her way to the door, but before she left she looked over her shoulder and saw the most perfect angel she had ever seen sitting on the bed waiting for her true love. It was just as she had imagined it would look like as she turned and left the room.
 
~oOo~
 
The male servants had escorted their Lord to another hot spring within the castle. Just as they had done with Kagome the healers were waiting for their Lord so they could tend to his wounds. They lead Sesshomaru to the wash area as they proceeded to take off his clothes to get him ready.
 
The healer stepped forward as he looked at the Lords wounds and found that most of them had already been healed. He cleaned the worst one's as he put some ointment on them to make them heal faster.
 
Two servants stepped forward as they began to bathe their Lord. Sesshomaru was oblivious to everything that was going on around him as his body could only respond to their commands. He appeared to be asleep; his eyes were void of any life in them.
 
They moved him toward the hot springs that was filled with herbs to rejuvenate his body and allowed him to relax in the water for a while. Once they had everything ready for him the servants lead him out of the hot springs and dried him off. They put oil on his skin to make it feel silky soft and dressed him in a simple white silky hakama. His chest bare as they lead him out of the hot springs and back toward his bedchambers.
 
When they finally reached his chambers the servants stepped aside. The head servant stepped forward and placed a small vile in his lord's left hand. The oil will heighten their lord's senses to the female. The servant reached up and removed the sutra that was on Sesshomaru's forehead and stepped quickly away from him.
 
Sesshomaru blinked his eyes as he got his senses back once again. A feral growl escaped his lips as he eyed the one's in front of him. He was frantically looking around for his mate when he caught her scent in his room. His eyes flashing red when he looked at his servants standing in front of him. They all slowly backed away from their Lord, as they retreated back down the hallway to leave him to his mating.
 
~oOo~Start of the Lemon Leave now if you do not want to read this parts~oOo~
 
Sesshomaru opened the door to his room as he stepped inside. He looked at his bed and his breath hitched. There sitting in the middle of the bed was an angel so beautiful that she took your breath away.
 
Seeing her through the silky drapes her hair shinned from the dim light of the room. Her skin looked pale but soft as her eyes glowed with the eternal beauty that was within her. Her scent spiked when she raised her head and saw him standing at the door. Afraid that someone would see his prize he quickly walked in and closed the door behind him.
 
Slowly he made his way to the bed as he pulled the curtains back to reveal his heart. Her eyes were so blue that it reflected the love that she held for him. Never before had he ever seen her eyes so blue, it was a color that only existed in the deepest part of the ocean. She wore a silky white nemaki that was very revealing and enticing. He could see her perky breast through the material and her nipples stood at attention just by him licking his lips in anticipation.
 
He crawled into bed with her as he walked on all fours to reach her. His nose went straight for her neck as he took in her scent. Her scent was heavenly as a low growl escaped his lips and he started to lick her neck.
 
She tasted wonderful, it was a sweet and pure taste almost like honey that only she could have. He trailed soft hot kisses up her neck as he made his way toward her lips. Once he found them he kissed her passionately but hungrily. He wanted her, oh how he wanted her as his eyes turned blood red from his lust.
 
~oOo~
 
Kagome saw Sesshomaru enter their room. He had only a white hakama on and his chest was bare for her to see. Her breath hitched as she saw the rippling muscles that formed his perfect chest. His skin glowed in the candlelight, the inner power he had within him coming forth, as she saw him walking over to her.
 
He stood by the bed as they looked into each other's eyes. She had never seen so much emotion coming from him as she did right now. Their eyes remained on each other as he crawled over to her on all fours. If he only knew what that did to her to see him walking like that. His long sexy body moved with grace as his muscles rippled with each move he made.
 
He was perfect in her eyes and her desires for him grew. The moment he touched her neck with his nose it sent a wave of pleasure through her body as it set her on fire. She closed her eyes as she felt his wet silky tongue licking her neck that made a groan escape her lips.
 
He moved ever so gently up her neck as he kissed his way up, driving her crazy with desire. When their lips finally meet she submitted to him fully as she opened her mouth to give him full access to her sweet cavern.
 
Her hands came up as they rubbed against his chest gently. Letting the tips of her fingers just barely touch his soft skin as she felt his muscles tighten from her touch. She heard the growl of pleasure escape his lips as he gently pushed her back on the bed.
 
Sesshomaru was now lying on top of her as he wrapped his arms around her small form. They finally had to break from the kiss for lack of air as they were both panting from the effort. He moved his head over to her ear as he whispered, “Kami Kagome, you are so soft, so soft to the touch, and it's driving me crazy.”
 
When Kagome looked into his eyes she saw that they had gone blood red with desire. She noticed that his inner youkai was close to the surface and that he still had some control over him. She knew deep down in her heart that he would never hurt her on purpose.
 
He brought his claws up as he extended them right in front of her eyes. A feral smile of lips and teeth could be seen as a devilish look came upon his features. Two swipes of his claws later and he had stripped her of her nemaki. She was now lying under him with nothing on as her warm skin touched his.
 
It didn't take Sesshomaru long before his clothes received the same treatment and he was naked on top of her. He rubbed his body against hers and it felt heavenly. His arousal was growing by the minute wanting to be satisfied.
 
He noticed for the first time since he had walked into his room that he was holding a bottle in his left hand. He vaguely remembered what it was and what it was suppose to do.
 
He got up, straddling Kagome around her hips, as he opened the bottle and poured a small amount of the liquid in his palm. He rubbed his hands together and then he proceeded to rub the oil all over Kagome's body.
 
His body came to life again as he felt every last inch of hers. He covered her body with the oil making sure not to miss a spot. He continued to go down her body as he massaged each appendage with the oil. He felt Kagome relax even more from his administration of her body as he slid his hand up to her heat.
 
Immediately Kagome groan in pleasure as he found her sweet numb in her slick folds. Being careful of his claws to make sure he didn't hurt her he began to rub in gentle circles.
 
Kagome didn't know what came over him. He had never done this before to her and it was making her so hot that it was even beyond her control. When he found her pleasure point she thought that she was about to lose her mind. It felt so good that in the next minutes she lost control and came full force as she called out his name in passion. The next minute she felt something warm and wet lapping up her sweet juices as she tried to regain her breathing.
 
He worked her slow and gentle driving her crazy with want. She tasted wonderful as his tongue slowly licked up all of her sweet juices. He then moved his tongue up to her nub as he slowly ran his tongue around it. He brought up his other hand as he inserted a finger into her glorious hot box.
 
He moved ever so slowly at first. He wanted this to last for as long as possible. He then inserted another finger and started to pump her a little faster as she cried her heavenly pleasure. He picked up his speed as he felt her reaching her peak again. He went even faster as she finally came in a loud explosion of her desire and passion as she screamed “Sesshooooommmmaaaaarrrrrruuuu!” His name rolling off her lips in pure ecstasy.
 
He couldn't wait any longer. He wanted her and he wanted her now. He had waited too long for this and he was going to make her his. “MINE!”
 
He crawled over her body as he made his way up to her lips. He captured them in a searing kiss as he gently bit her bottom lip drawing blood. He suckled on the cut he made as he savored her blood.
 
He positioned himself at her entrance as he looked deep into her eyes and saw that she was ready for him. Slowly, oh so slowly, he pushed his way into the depth of her warm cavern. Her cavern being very tight as it squeezed his member painfully hard as he slowly rocked his way in.
 
He had to remember that this was her first time and he knew that it would hurt but not as much as if she still had her maidenhead. He had taken that away a long while ago to make sure that she would not feel so much pain.
 
Kagome felt herself getting stretched to her limits. He was fairly large and she didn't think that he would ever fit. She felt, as he finally stopped, breathing hard. She could tell it was taking a great deal of control on his part to make sure that her discomforts are at a minimum.
 
Once he was deeply embedded in her the pain started to go away. She shifted and squeezed down below and felt Sesshomaru stiffen in her arms. She didn't know what she did to make him react this way as she squeezed her muscles again.
 
He let out a low growl as he pulled out of her and then came back in quickly. He continued until he had a rhythm going and she was enjoying it immensely.
 
He picked up his pace at her request and soon he was slamming into her hard. Pushing deeper into her core as he went.
 
Kagome felt the knot back in her stomach as it was getting tighter and tighter. It was a new feeling for her unlike the time he had brought her to climax. The more he pumped the more she wanted as she wrapped her legs around his waist as she brought him deeper within her core.
 
Sesshomaru could sense that she was almost at her release. He continued and held on for her and when he felt her nice warm walls closing around his shaft he let out a feral growl as he came with her. They had reached their peaks together but they had yet to flare their auras.
 
He laid there panting from the effort as he looked into her eyes. They were turning, they were turning to an almost white in color and that's what he wanted. He got off her as he rolled her over on her stomach and pinned her to the bed.
 
She growled at him as he place his fangs upon her neck applying pressure. He started to rub his body against her again as he moved her legs apart and brought her rear up into the air, still keeping the pressure on her neck as he did this.
 
He reached out with one hand as he put it under her and lifted her up along with his body to cradle her against his chest. His rod being at her entrance fully sheathed itself back into her warm cavern. He still had a hold of her neck as he began to move.
 
Kagome started to purr from his treatment of her. It actually felt good that he had her by the neck. It turned her on even more as he began to move. He leaned her forward as she was on all fours and he started to move with more of an animalistic speed.
 
His growls became more pronounced as he continued to pump into her. The tightness was back in her stomach as it started to coil itself again. He was hitting a place that was driving her crazy with desire. He moved his fangs over to her shoulder as he started to caress the skin there.
 
He continued to ride her as he noticed that her aura was starting to appear. This is what he wanted as he moved with more speed. He wanted her in everyway possible as he growled in her ear, “Give yourself fully to me my mate.”
 
Kagome knew what he wanted to hear as she said with all the love that she could put in her voice, “I give myself to you in mind, body, heart and soul. To be your mate for all eternity my love.”
 
That's all Sesshomaru needed to hear as he continued to bring her to her peak. He slammed hard into her as he hit the place that made her cry out in pure ecstasy. He knew that this was going to bring her over the edge and soon.
 
This drove Kagome mad with passion as her aura started to flare. Her body became engulfed in a pink aura as it started getting stronger. Her eyes had completely gone to a pure white as she let her desires take over her actions. It was like she was a total different person that knew what she wanted and needed as she let Sesshomaru bring her to release.
 
Sesshomaru notice when Kagome's aura spiked and his did as well. He matched her in its intensity as his green aura encircled her body. The two aura meet and were fighting each other to see who was stronger. He continued to pump into her as his eyes turned a demonic white from his efforts.
 
At that moment his inner youkai broke free of his restraints and took over. His aura quickly overpowering hers as they united as one. There bodies were joined as one as their souls finally connected and became one.
 
Kagome screamed her release as she reared up and was caught by Sesshomaru's strong arms and placed against his chest as he came right after her. With a loud roar of satisfaction he bit into her neck marking her as his mate for all eternity.
 
He brought up his wrist as he used the claws of his right hand to cut his left wrist open. He tilted Kagome's head up as he opened her mouth. His blood slowly dripped into her mouth as she drank of his blood completing the bond between them, as the wound on his wrist closed.
 
At that moment the power that was locked deep inside Sesshomaru was released as it flared and engulfed the room they were in. The energy was so strong that it was felt for miles around the area. It shook the castle slightly as it engulfed the two in the room in its pure power.
 
Kagome started to change in order to help her mate control his powers. Her fingernails grew into claws as her teeth grew into fangs. A crescent moon appeared on her forehead along side her teardrop as the flames that were underneath it became more pronounced.
 
Her ears became pointed, as her hair grew longer and silkier to the touch. Her petite body grew fuller and shapelier. She grew at least 2 inches in height. She channeled her newfound powers into her mate as a teardrop appeared in the middle of Sesshomaru's crescent moon but instead of it being blue like Kagome's it was a gold in color.
 
Sesshomaru's power began to recede back as the mating finally came to an end. They both collapsed on the bed unconscious from their ordeal as Sesshomaru still had her in his embrace.
 
A new level of power was reached by the two, Sesshomaru power being by far stronger than Kagome's she had managed to help him get it under control. They fell into a deep sleep as they left the entire castle shaking in fear for their safety.
 
~oOo~~~~END OF LEMON!!!~~~~~~oOo~
 
Inuyasha was sitting on top of the highest point of the castle. The full moon was shinning brightly in the sky above. It bathed the land in a bright light as it illuminated the area for him to see. No shadows were available for intruders to use as the area around the castle was bathed in the warm light.
 
The wind was slightly blowing tonight as Inuyasha hair flew back with the gentle breeze. While he sat on top of the roof he contemplated his life so far. He had made a mess of thing when it came to Kagome.
 
He did love her but he knew that his love, in the way that he wanted it to be, would not be returned. He had left her too many times, longing for him, that he had finally pushed her away. Had he been honest with her she might have waited for him.
 
Now his love for her was different. It felt right in some ways because he loved her as his sister. With her mating with his brother it brought her into his family, his pack, and he will always be with her.
 
He never wanted to lose her love and this way he would still have it. He had promised his brother that he would protect her and he meant it. He could only thank her for bringing him back home where he belonged. He had his demon markings making him second to inherit the Western Lands if something were to happen to his brother.
 
He knew that Sesshomaru was strong but this afternoon when he defeated Ryo he had gotten a small peek at his true powers. He never knew that his brother was that strong. Him being a hanyou he could never reach that level of power but he had come to accept the way he was.
 
Kagome liked him as a hanyou and that's all that mattered to him. His brother finally accepted him as a true brother and for this he had to thank Kagome. She was the one that made all this possible.
 
He continued to contemplate his life as he felt the surge of power down below. He knew that Sesshomaru had reached the end to the ritual as his brothers and Kagome's aura flared into the sky. The power was so great that it shot up into the air going in all direction.
 
The castle shook lightly as he jumped to his feet wondering what was going on. He rushed down into the castle proper for he knew that the pups were going to be scared out of their minds. The castle has never shook before and it would have everyone in a state of panic.
 
He reached the western wing of the castle as he saw the servants running around to make sure everything was all right within the castle. When he finally reached Rin and Shippo room he found a cluster of female youkai's standing in front of the door protecting them in case there were being attacked.
 
Inuyasha saw Nasume as he rushed to her and said, “Nasume, have everyone calm down. We are not being attacked and there is nothing wrong in the castle. I have to go outside to make sure that the guards are on high alert.”
 
Nasume was shocked to hear that they were not being attack. `If we are not being attacked then why did the castle shake so bad like it had been and explosion.'
 
“If we are not under attack then what could have hit the castle that bad to make it shake like it did?” asked Nasume with curiosity.
 
Inuyasha smiled as he said, “No one attacked the castle. The shaking of the castle that you felt was Sesshomaru ending the mating ritual. His aura must flare in order to truly bond with Kagome. But his powers has grown since the fight this morning and I hope that he and Kagome are all right.”
 
Nasume understood what he was saying as they both turned at the same time and looked at the lord's bedchambers. There was a powerful barrier placed there showing that no one could enter the room. A smile crept across both their faces as they realized that they were both safe because they could hear their gentle breathing.
 
Nasume then turned and started to get everyone calmed down again informing the servants that they were not under attack and that the mating ritual was finally over.
 
Overjoyed at hearing that the mating ritual was now over everyone went back to bed and got some much needed rest. With their Lord finally mated there will be some changes to the castle. They knew that everything would settle down now that he was mated.
 
Inuyasha made it to the pup's room and opened the door slowly. He peeked inside the room and noticed that they were still sound asleep in their beds. He shook his head as he closed the door and started to make his way out of the castle as he thought, `Those pups slept through everything never noticing that the castle shook. I wish I could sleep that soundly.'
 
~oOo~
 
Inuyasha hurried to get to the guards outside. He found the commander in charge as he said, “Make sure that your soldiers are on full alert. Now that the mating ritual is over every youkai for miles around will try to attack my brother because he is weak. I want to be notified of any trouble in the area at once.”
 
The youkai commander bowed and then went off to do this biding. Now it was up to them to keep their lord and lady safe until he recovers fully from the mating ritual. He rushed towards his soldiers and informed them to be on guard that they may have some company later on.
 
Sesshomaru's aura was so strong that it reached all over the lands. It's intensity kept the strongest demons away from him for they knew that they would never survive an attack against him. They understood that if he was this powerful he was sure to be guarded by the fiercest of warriors.
 
Only the foolish youkai that thought that they were strong enough to defeat his army went to see what creature held such power. They thought they could defeat him while he was weak and kill his bitch in the process. Then they would be considered the strongest in the land once they mated.
 
Demons were approaching the Western Lands castle, as the soldier got ready to attack. Word had been sent back to Lord Inuyasha informing him of the impending battle.
 
Inuyasha was standing by his commander as they waited to see what was going to happen. They saw about twenty demons attack as they engaged Sesshomaru's soldiers. He watched as the soldiers fought off the youkai with ease.
 
Inuyasha wanted more than anything to step in and kill these intruders that would seek out his brother. But his brother had been training him and he was taking his lessons to heart. He wanted more than anything to impress him and he was finally growing into a Lord that would defend all on the land.
 
He was not oblivious to the changes he was undergoing the longer he stayed with his brother. He was smart but he never chose to use his intelligence and kept it to himself. He learned the meaning of the word Lord and stepped into that role with ease. Proving that he was better than the rest even if he was a hanyou.
 
Once the threat was over with everyone settled down once again into the quiet night sky. They knew that Sesshomaru was still sleeping with his mate, never noticing that there was a threat to their lands or to his mate.
 
~oOo~
 
Well this is the end to another chapter. Sesshomaru and Kagome are finally mated and they came in to a new power. Kagome did change to an Inu Youkai but her changes were subtle. I did it my way in what I envisioned their mating to be and I hope you all enjoyed it.
 
Many of you have asked me if I would write anymore Sesshomaru/Kagome stories, or if I will have a sequel to this story. The answer is yes I will write more stories involving Sess/Kag.
 
The next story I have however is an Inu/Kag one. It's a story that I have been working for a while and Sesshomaru will be a constant in the story. His pairing will be with a character of my own creation. Jinx and her ever loveable temper will be back as she is paired with Sesshomaru.
 
I know that most will not like the pairing but give it a chance, you might just like it. Of course the story is full of my mind going crazy with ideas as I wrote it and the story is not bad if I do say so myself.
 
I will give you a preview of what will be in that story if you all decide to follow it. As for writing a sequel to this story I have not decided. If I can come up with a good plan and evil twist then I will. If not the story will end with a happy note as I have ended all of my other stories.
 
Until the next chapter!
 
Ja ne!