InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Protocol ❯ Ignorance is Bliss ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~*~
 
 
CHAPTER TWO
 
Ignorance is Bliss
 
 
 
 
With one last twitch of his fingers, Sesshoumaru's whip cleaved the marauding demon in half. It had been a mindless brute. Sesshoumaru had begun to wonder if this would ever end.
 
`How many must I defeat before you allow me to take my father's place, mother?' His eyes narrowed for a moment. `He, himself, told me that he had nothing left to teach me, yet my position has not been offered. Is it that damn human? I did not choose her! I did not!'
 
After throwing a well-deserved, temper tantrum and taking out a few trees, the daiyoukai growled low and whirled away from the carnage. He'd had three days rest from his brother's insatiable appetite for the priestess. And yet, regardless of how many battles he fought, he couldn't get the couple out of his mind. The frustration of his position was driving him mad. He wanted to beat his fool half-brother to a pulp.
 
`I should have killed you years ago, half-breed,' he raged in his head. `I should have...'
 
No, he wouldn't have, couldn't have allowed Mukotsu to rape and kill the priestess. She was far too pure for that end. Though she had been an annoyance and had interfered in his battles with his half-brother—an aggravation that had led to him attacking her—she was a breath of fresh air. Literally. Her scent, if he could even call it that, was practically non-existent. Sure, she was tainted with the smells of the things that had touched her skin, but beneath it all, her scent was like that of a cool drink of water that had been pulled from the bowels of the earth—clear, cold, effervescent, and tasteless. There was nothing like it under the sun. In fact, it was one of the reasons he had attempted to kill her during their first meeting. She couldn't be categorized. Nothing about her had fit into his world. Her scent wasn't the only problem. Her clothing didn't even signify her position in society. What was he supposed to think? How was he supposed to react?
 
Had it not been for Rin's trust in the priestess, he would have probably continued his attacks on her. She had been an unknown, but, through her loyalty to Inuyasha, her care of Rin, and her show of strength against Naraku, his suspicions had been curbed and his desire to rid the earth of the anomaly had passed; enough so that he'd even trusted Rin into her care once she had returned from her home. That little incident had angered him greatly. How was he to conquer the lands and earn his position with a child in tow? The woman had simply disappeared, putting all his plans on hold.
 
Sesshoumaru growled when he remembered the day she had returned. Though he had left Rin in the care of the elderly priestess, he knew that she was most comfortable with the one who had disappeared. Consequently, his visits had been frequent. When he'd found the young priestess in the village, his relief had been palpable. Then the stupid little bitch had to mate with his half-brother. He'd been minding his own business when he had abruptly obtained a hard-on that could drive an arrow through a tree. Simultaneously, he'd felt an overwhelming desire to head back to Edo, and he'd done just that. Whatever the hell had been happening—and he had known it had something to do with that half-breed wretch—he had intended to kill it, or Inuyasha.
 
He had been on the verge of making minced-meat of his sibling when that option had been taken away. If he killed either his half-brother, or the wench, Rin would have been sad, and he would never, ever make his little ward sad. Also, now that Inuyasha had mated, he had moved up in the hierarchy. The business of heirs was a serious one and no one could outright interfere. The numbers of Inu youkai were too small.
 
`Too bad Inuyasha won't be able to procreate without the express permission of his alpha—my express permission,' Sesshoumaru thought with a wicked grin. `I will make you pay, little brother. Oh yes, you will suffer dearly for dishonoring your youkai blood, for dishonoring father in your disobedience, and for making this Sesshoumaru's life a living hell.'
 
Abruptly, Sesshoumaru's steps came to a halt and his body stiffened. `That over-sexed little brat!' He was getting hard again. His respite was over. `By the gods, I want to kill him!'
 
 
~*~
 
Tracking down that demon had taken much longer than Inuyasha had predicted. The sucker wasn't as dumb as most and had been able to set a confusing scent trail. However, once he'd caught up with the human-eating critter, he'd made swift work of it.
 
`Damn, it's good to be home,' he thought as strode into town. It didn't take him long to sniff out his mate and he was on her in an instant, dragging her back to their hut.
 
“Inuyasha! It's the middle of the day!” Kagome complained as he pulled her inside.
 
“I don't care. I haven't seen you in three whole days. I want you so bad it fucking hurts!” Inuyasha informed her as he stripped her bare.
 
Kagome could only shake her head. Once they had begun having `relations', he had been insatiable—not that she didn't enjoy it. With a small smile, she pushed him away and moved to lock the door. Building a modern door was one of the things that he had easily agreed to do for her and she was thankful to have the added security, particularly when her husband was feeling amorous. And, though she knew that Sesshoumaru could easily tear down the door, it still gave her a small amount of comfort. An illusion to be sure, but she didn't mind.
 
By the time she turned around, Inuyasha had removed his own clothing and climbed into the futon and under the sheet. The ravenous nature of his desire was clearly evident in the flush of his skin and the lust in his eyes.
 
“In a hurry, are we?” she asked with a knowing grin.
 
“You better believe it, Ka-Go-Me,” he chuckled while opening his arms and waving her to him. He could wait to feel her soft flesh.
 
Kagome wasted no time joining her impatient husband. Even though she was a more patient person, she had missed him just as badly. She scooted beneath the sheets and next to his warm muscular frame.
 
“Oh!” she gasped when she suddenly found herself flat on her back with a horny hanyou looming over her. Kagome chuckled at her husband's enthusiasm. He could be so playful sometimes.
 
“Surprised?” he asked. Something long, hot, hard, and dripping skimmed up her thigh.
 
“Oooh, you naughty dawg,” she drawled and wriggled her hips as he traced the tip of his cock up and down her slit, wetting it with his own juices, and bumping into her clit. Shivers skittered over her skin with each pass he made. He was so hot and hard that she could feel her own body temperature rise in response.
 
“You ain't gonna be able to walk for a week,” Inuyasha purred. As he dove in for a passionate kiss, his left hand moved up to Kagome's breast and tweaked her nipple. He smirked when she gasped into his mouth and bathed him in her luscious clean scent. He just loved that mint toothpaste that she used. It seemed to stay with her all day. He could never get enough of it and he proved that by exploring every inch of her mouth with his tongue.
 
Kagome had heard of sensation overload, but had never truly felt until she and Inuyasha had made love, and he was doing it to her again. His kisses were always passionate, leaving her dizzy and breathless. The lightheadedness contributed to relaxing her body so that she fully enjoyed the teasing of his hands on her breasts and his cock rubbing between her thighs. She was always more sensitive to his touch after he'd been away and today was no exception. Her nipples hardened at the contact of his battle hardened hands and her core tightened in need. He rolled her nipple between his finger and thumb before abandoning her mouth and sucking her nipple between his lips to nibble at it and flick it with his tongue. She gasped when he sucked it into his hot mouth and tugged. The tingling sensation coursed throughout both breasts. He only added to her torment when he switched breasts and sucked the other nipple into his mouth, tugging and flicking at it. Between that and his hard grinding against her pussy, her core had tightened so much that it hurt.
 
“Please, Inuyasha, no more teasing,” she rasped against his warm succulent lips.
 
It was obvious that the first round was going to be quick. Both were in need. A long session of foreplay could be saved for later.
 
Abruptly, he drew his hips back and slammed into her tight, wet passage. “Woman, what you do to me,” he hissed between gritted teeth as her walls clamped down around him, encircling him in a vice grip. It was always like this. Every time they made love, she came on his first thrust. “You love having my dick inside of you, don't you?” he rumbled.
 
“Yeah...” she gasped then moaned as he pulled back and thrust again, causing her core to quiver around his thick cock. “Oh, Inuyasha,” Kagome moaned as he began those full body thrusts, gliding up and down her tall frame, his cock easily sliding in and out of her slick channel. Suddenly, he stilled. “Don't stop! Don't stop!”
 
Then he went at her furiously, pounding with rapid pumping. He abruptly stopped again. He'd learned his mate's body well. Her walls clamped down around him and pulsed again.
 
“God's, Inuyasha!”
 
Again and again, until he could stand it no more, he brought her to the heights of release. It was the look on her face that truly fascinated and aroused him. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes glazed over and half rolled back into her head. With her hair all tousled, she made a beautiful sight.
 
Pulling away from her, he flipped her over to her hands and knees and shoved her onto her belly. He had the length to reach that spot inside of her and this was the position that always did it. She loved this. From her reactions, it was obvious. When they had first started making love, she'd been too small to accommodate his length and they'd used this position to satisfy them both. It was the only one that made her scream his name. Otherwise, she was a fairly quiet one, which was good for his sensitive ears. Nevertheless, he loved making her scream, especially when it was his name on her lips.
 
Leaning over her thighs, he began to lick long trails up to her dripping core. Being part dog youkai, his saliva was much slimier than a human's; perfect for lubrication. Just for good measure, he delved his long tongue between her folds and shoved it into her pulsing pussy. Her gasp was enough for now. He shoved her legs together then slid his cock between her thighs and continued along the slick flesh until he felt his cock begin to breach her swollen lips. There, he stopped.
 
“I want you to scream my name, Kagome,” he whispered seductively then slammed into her with more force than he could use in any other position. The muscles of her thighs and ass cushioned the blow and prevented him from damaging the end of her tender passage.
 
“Inuyasha!” she gasped. Her core convulsed around him as another orgasm hit her.
 
It was good, but not good enough for him. “I want you to scream, woman,” he demanded and began teasing her with rapid thrusts then stopping abruptly. This process always seemed to bring her over the edge.
 
Kagome knew that Inuyasha could go on like this much longer than she could tolerate, but she had found a way to force him to finish, to make him come, and she utilized it on many occasions.
 
“Please, Inuyasha, I want you to come inside of me,” she whimpered.
 
“Gods, woman. You kill me,” Inuyasha groaned. Her rippling core had been driving him insane and he knew when it was time to end things. She always let him know. After having been gone for so long, all he wanted to do was to pound into her and this was the safest position. He barely held back his youkai strength as he shoved himself into her, causing her and the futon to slide up along the floor. Again and again, he shoved before pumping hard and fast. This time, he pulled out all the stops. There was no teasing. He went for the full show.
 
“Please! Please, come inside of me, Inuyasha!” Kagome shouted and lifted her ass to emphasize her desire.
 
That did it for him. His balls tightened and his cock swelled and pulsed. Burying himself deep inside of her, the cum that had been crawling up his shaft exploded out the tip and bathed them both in his hot liquid. He happily accepted his name screamed to the rafters. It made him come even harder than he'd expected. Her pussy was so tight and it seemed to suck the life right out of him. Every time they fucked, it felt as though he was pouring his soul into her. He just loved her so damn much.
 
~*~
 
As Kagome had fallen into her lover's arms, a bright ball of light streaked out of the West. Sesshoumaru was doing everything within his power to calm his rage and keep his youki in check. `I will have you suffer, little brother, even if it means prolonging my own suffering,' Sesshoumaru thought to himself. He wouldn't interfere in their activities. No, he would watch them suffer a childless mating. He would watch Inuyasha's mate grow old while Inuyasha remained young.
 
That would be the half-breed's punishment.
 
However, when he heard the woman's screams, the thought just wasn't enough to satisfy his need for revenge. His body craved her and it was something that he loathed. Between her voice and the scent of their activities, he almost came. The affect she had on him was shameful. The fact that it was his little brother bringing her such pleasure enraged his instincts.
 
`I look forward to your punishment little brother because I have no doubt that you will not come crawling to me for a solution to your problem.'
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Thank you for reading, rating,and reviewing. It is a great encouragement.
 
 
~*~
 
Disclaimer
 
Inuyasha and all associated characters are owned by Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I make no profit from this story, nor do I intend to. My only goal is to occupy my demented mind with delusions of actually owning a life-sized, anatomically correct Sesshoumaru.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~