Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ The Transience of Memory ❯ Dissolution ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's notes: Typical disclaimer I own nothing of Kingdom Hearts.
 
 
 
Chapter 11:
 
 
“So, what's been bothering you, Roxas?” Hayner asked at last.
 
It had been several hours since Seifer left.
 
After seeing the wreck of a human being his friend had become, Hayner decided he shouldn't be left alone. He needed to make sure he was eating, and taking care of himself. The dark circles under his eyes, slightly sunken cheeks, and his overall gauntness spoke volumes. Whatever this was due to, it was hitting him harder than anything else ever had.
 
Hayner had patiently held back that question, while he tried to distract Roxas from whatever torment he was going through. They'd been playing video games for the better part of the time.
 
He was also able to entice Roxas into eating a little. But, only because he acted like the food was for himself. He sat the plate on the floor between them as they played, and encouraged his friend to share. Roxas seemed only to eat some of it out of habit. It was worrisome- the boy had no appetite.
 
By now, they were hanging out in Roxas' room. Hayner was reading a comic book, lying on the bed, while the other boy leaned against the wall and stared vaguely at the ceiling.
 
“What makes you think there's something wrong?” Roxas asked distractedly.
 
“You've gotta be kidding me.” Hayner slipped his finger between the pages of the comic to mark his spot. He regarded his friend with a serious expression. “There has been something off with you for a while now. For weeks.”
 
Startled, anxious blue eyes looked back. It was as if he'd uncovered a deeply buried secret.
 
“What, you think I didn't notice? C'mon, Roxas, I'm your best friend. Of course I noticed. I just figured you didn't want to talk about it.” He felt the heaviness in his own voice as he said that. I just figured that you didn't trust me. “But just lately it seems to have gotten a lot worse, and I can't just leave it alone.”
 
Roxas drew his knees up closer to his body, and rubbed his face with his hands. “I don't really know what's wrong with me,” he mumbled.
 
“You don't trust me?” Hayner felt anger tremble into being at the unfairness of it, felt it crackling into his voice. “You're falling apart, and you can't even trust me enough to tell me what's going on?” He tried to curb it, the emotion throttling into his words, the increasing volume, but failed. “What the hell kind of best friends is that?!” he yelled, jumping to his feet, and slamming the comic onto the floor.
 
“Sit down,” Roxas said tiredly, rubbing his temples now. Hayner's words had stabbed a new headache into being. “It's not like that.”
 
“No! You tell me what the fuck is going on, or I'm outta here. For good.”
 
Roxas lost hold of his exhausted calm. “Goddammit, Hayner!” he shouted, flinging a pillow violently at his head. “I can't tell you if I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me!”
 
Hayner shielded himself with his arm, amazed at the force Roxas managed to put into the fluffy object. Somehow, it'd even managed to sting a little as the cloth snapped against his arm. “That doesn't even make any sense,” he replied testily.
 
“Well, it's the truth,” he bit out. “You wanna call off our friendship because I'm too fucked up to tell you what's wrong with me?”
 
Hayner sighed angrily, and sat back down. “Surely you know something?”
 
“All I know is that I have the attention span of a retarded gnat, my insomnia has flared up full force, I couldn't care less about food, and this,” he pulled at the neck of his shirt, exposing the reddish mark on the skin there, “sends me into violent fits of depression.”
 
Hayner's eyes got big, and he scrambled across the bed to get a better look. He pulled Roxas' shirt further back. “Who did this?” It was the mark he'd seen the other day that he'd thought, and now confirmed, was definitely put there by someone else's mouth and teeth.
 
Roxas wouldn't meet his eyes. He looked pained, and a little ill.
 
“I don't know. I can't remember.” His words were so faint, Hayner had to strain to catch them. Each syllable was a broken breath, filled with torment.
 
How horrible must it be to know that someone had gotten that close to you, but to be unable to recall a face, a name, or even how or why it happened? Now he felt wretched for getting angry earlier. “Roxas, I -”
 
“I'm sorry I didn't say anything before,” Roxas cut him off. His voice sounded so hollow. “It wasn't that I didn't trust you, I just didn't know what to say.”
 
“How about `My best friend is a total jackass, but I might forgive him for that since he cares about me'?”
 
A ghost of a smile fluttered across Roxas' face. “You are a total jackass. But it's one of the things I like about you.”
 
“You also like how I hang out with you even when you get all emo,” he said slyly.
 
“Hey! I am not emo!” Roxas protested. Their banter was pulling some of the life back into him.
 
“Sure looks it to me. All you need now is some eyeliner.”
 
Roxas took a swing at him. “If I'm emo, than you're bitchy.”
 
“What??” Hayner ducked skillfully and grabbed the arm, twisting it behind his friend's back. “How can you say that?” he lamented as Roxas snickered. Even emo sounded more dignified. “Hey, you! Explain yourself!” he demanded, twisting the arm more as Roxas started to laugh.
 
Hayner methodically poked him in the side, a known ticklish spot, just to make things difficult.
 
“You're… so moody,” he gasped out, as he tried to evade the poking. “And you always… put your hand on your hip… when you get annoyed… `s so funny.”
 
“Yeah, whatever. At least I don't - ” He got cut off by the ringing of the phone. He looked at Roxas. “Who's calling you? I thought only I did that?” It was an exaggeration, admittedly, but he wasn't gonna let that `bitchy' thing slide so easily. It was so untrue.
 
Roxas slumped over, burying his head in a pillow. “Urgh. Make it stop.”
 
“Where's the phone at?”
 
Roxas gestured vaguely behind him at the clothes-strewn floor.
 
“Gee, thanks.” Hayner hopped off the bed, and tried to locate the phone by sound.
 
Roxas groaned melodramatically into the pillow, writhing as if in pain. “Oh, god, the noise!” he cried, in a muffled voice.
 
“Emo!” Hayner called over his shoulder. He batted aside a few t-shirts, before finding it hidden under a pair of pants.
 
“Hello?” he answered.
 
“Hayner?” a voice he didn't recognize was on the other line.
 
“Er, yes?” Who the hell would be calling him at Roxas'?
 
Roxas was sitting up now, a questioning look on his face. Who is it?
 
Hayner shrugged. Dunno.
 
“Hey, it's Bo.”
 
How in the hell did Bo know he was here, let alone get Roxas' number? “How did you know I was here?” How unnerving.
 
“I called your house, and the lady there said you were at a friend's house and gave me this number.”
 
Oh. Well, that made perfect sense. See Hayner, he told himself, he isn't a stalker. You just read too much into things.
 
“Ah.” Hayner waved off Roxas' curious looks. “So what's up?”
 
“The party I mentioned? It's tonight. You game?”
 
Hmn. Maybe it would be a good distraction for Roxas. Hell, maybe he'd meet someone that could take his mind off the phantom hickey and stuff. It was worth a try, right? “Can I bring a friend?”
 
There was a brief hesitation. “Sure.”
 
“Ok, I'll go. When and where?”
 
Bo gave him directions, and told him to show up sometime after 8pm.
 
“See you then,” Bo said smoothly before hanging up. The tone reminded him of the beach thing, and of jade green eyes fixated on him.
 
He shook his head. He had to admit, if he wasn't with Seifer, he might've had some interest in Bo. Though before Seifer, the thought of being with another boy had never even entered his mind. He compared the two briefly in his head. Very quickly, he found himself reliving some of the more recent moments they'd had together. Not only the sex, but other things too- their easy camaraderie, the openness with which they could act and speak, Seifer's fierce desire to protect him. Just a mere thought of the thug, and his heart was beating faster. Everything about him seemed orchestrated to pull Hayner in, winding about him and never letting go. Bo may have been interesting, but he had nothing on Seifer.
 
He turned to his friend, plastering a blithely fake grin on his face. “Guess what Roxas? You're going to a party.”
 
“No I'm not.”
 
“I'm making you,” Hayner's grin stretched, baring his teeth. “It'll be good for you, you need to get out.”
 
“I hate parties. They make my skin crawl.”
 
“Well, I'm not going alone. Sei -“ he barely caught himself. Seifer would get pissed if I went to a party of Bo's alone. That would've been an announcement of their relationship… and Seifer said he couldn't tell anyone- not even Roxas. Dammit.
 
What about Seifer? Roxas wondered. He was sure that his friend was about to say something about the older boy. Who's keeping secrets now? he thought with amusement.
 
“I already said I'd go before,” Hayner said, trying to gloss over his near-mishap. “And I'm not leaving you alone to stew in emo-ness, therefore, you're coming with me.”
 
Hayner tossed the phone back onto the floor, and went to peer into Roxas' closet. “You need to get off your ass and do some laundry. There's hardly anything in here.”
 
“Who cares? I'll just go in what I have on.”
 
Hayner looked aghast. “You look like you just rolled out from under a bus!” He looked at his watch. “We've got a little over two hours to get you presentable. Think it'll be enough?” he quipped.
 
Roxas groaned. “I don't wanna,” he said childishly, popping the pillow back over his head.
 
Hayner jumped on the bed and tried to pry it out of his hands.
 
Roxas was surprisingly strong for how sickly he currently looked. He clutched the pillow with fingers hooked like claws, as if his very soul were at stake.
 
They wrestled for possession of the pillow for a good twenty minutes.
 
“Give…it … up!” Hayner puffed. He must be out of shape if this was enough to make him winded. They were back in their original spots, only Hayner was sitting on Roxas' chest, tugging uselessly at the edges of the pillow with tired arms.
 
“Get off, you're heavy,” he wheezed.
 
“Make me.”
 
“I'm too tired.”
 
“If that's the case, then let go of the damn pillow.” He yanked at it again for good measure.
 
“Then you'll make me get ready for this stupid thing I don't want to go to.”
 
“Fine, be that way.” Hayner then pressed his hands onto the pillow, shoving it tightly to Roxas' face.
 
“Mn! Ffmng gmmit!” Roxas cursed unintelligibly, flailing to be free of the pillow now that it was cutting off his oxygen.
 
Hayner let up, and Roxas flung the pillow off his head, gasping for breath. “You… suck!” he panted, trying to make the room stop spinning.
 
Hayner got up and rolled off of the bed. He snagged one of Roxas' arms, and dragged him half over the edge. Then he grabbed the edge of his friend's shirt, and tugged the wrinkled garment off. “How long have you been wearing this thing?” he asked as it got trapped on Roxas' head.
 
“If wus onda flur- ” he garbled through the shirt. He lay limp as a wet noodle, over the side of the bed, arms trailing, hair almost brushing the floor.
 
Hayner wrenched it free. “What?”
 
“Ow! I said, `It was on the floor'! I just grabbed the closest thing when you guys got here. I was worried you'd do some damage.” He glared at Hayner upside-down. His hair, remarkably, looked the same no matter what direction he was pointed.
 
The position he was in accentuated his ribs, and concave belly.
 
“Rox, dude, look at your ribs! They totally stick out now.” Hayner leaned over him, and jabbed one or two for emphasis.
 
“Ah! Quit it, that tickles!”
 
“We need to feed you, son,” Hayner drawled. “But first, into the shower!” He hooked his arms underneath Roxas' and hauled him to his feet. He drug him to the bathroom door, and shoved him inside. “I trust you don't need help with the rest?”
 
Roxas grumbled.
 
“Great,” he said, pushing the door shut with his foot. He turned to the closet looking for something for him to wear.
 
 
 
**************
 
“So, This is some guy you met at the beach, when you were with Seifer?” Roxas asked as they made their way to the party. “What kind of torment is that? I thought he was making you work, and instead, he takes you to the ocean?”
 
Hayner shrugged. “Pretty much.” It was a really complicated story to retell, especially without mentioning his new relationship with the thug. Looking back, some things were now painfully obvious. The gofering thing was a total sham, even if he did do a bit of work in the beginning. “Wait, go left here.”
 
 
They reached the place without incident, only taking a wrong turn once, since Hayner had copied the verbal instructions down incorrectly.
 
“Pinecrest, Pinevalley, it was an easy flub to make!” he'd defended himself. “It's not my fault they put them right next to each other!” It was amazing he remembered that much, considering his memory really sucked sometimes and he'd had to write down the directions after he got off the phone.
 
“No, it's your fault we are going to this thing.”
 
“Yes, yes it is.” Hayner had to admit - it was brilliant. He'd forgotten how much Roxas didn't like parties like this, since they never went. But his friend's discomfort at the prospect was overpowering the ephemeral torment that seemed ever-present in his eyes and manner. And that alone made this worth it. Even when they were joking around, it lurked underneath the shine in his eyes, as if waiting for a chance to drown him. It made Hayner wonder how bad it got when he wasn't there to distract him.
 
They were standing in front of an odd styled building, almost like a towering H, tucked between some more traditional, but slightly rough looking industrial apartment buildings. It was comprised of two rectangular, 3 story apartment buildings facing off across a fairly narrow gap strung with breezeways. They couldn't have been more than 10-12 feet across. Hayner couldn't decide if it felt cozy, or claustrophobic. He could also make out the edge of a pool at the far end, its waters glowing like a phosphorescent jewel in the encroaching gloom, shouts and laughter echoing from the liquor-swilling crowd that swarmed it.
 
They passed through a black wrought iron gate at the entrance, then located the stairs. Hayner randomly picked the set at the right. These too were factory special. Their shoes clanged dimly on the metal grid steps, echoing in the grungy stairwell.
 
Hayner consulted his scribbled directions. “202.”
 
“Shouldn't that be at this end?” Roxas said as he looked at the first door. “This one's 224.”
 
“Er. Usually. Guess it's at the other end here.”
 
Roxas looked up and down the hall, noting the spacing of the doors. “There aren't twenty four units on this floor, that doesn't make any sense.”
 
Hayner shrugged, and they started down the open hallway.
 
As they got closer to their intended destination, they noticed several open doors, music spilling out into the night, and people milling about. Some were loitering on the breezeways, smoking and talking. A few were engaged in frantic lip-locks.
 
“How are we supposed to know which unit it is, if the doors are open? We can't see the numbers,” Roxas grumbled.
 
“It looks like this party is all over the place, so I doubt it matters. But, I think it's probably the one on the very end.”
 
Roxas sighed forlornly.
 
“Buck up,” Hayner said, smacking him lightly in the chest with the back of his hand. “Maybe you'll meet someone interesting.”
 
“What- are trying to off me on someone now?” Roxas said suspiciously.
 
“Nah.” Hayner grinned. “But try to give things a chance.”
 
Roxas followed him to the last door, feeling ill-equipped to handle something like this right now. Anxiousness was whipping around in his chest. He really wanted to just go home, and lose himself to the blanketing oblivion of sleep. Hayner gave an encouraging smile before ducking inside. “How do you even know that's the right apartment?” he said under his breath. He took a deep breath, cringing only slightly as he dove into the sea of people, noise, and smoke.
 
It was dark inside, with flashing lights and pumping music. It felt more like a nightclub than someone's apartment. The smoke was laying a concealing haze over the room, smudging the edges out of existence. It had to be a fog machine… if it wasn't, it would've been much harder to breathe. His depth perception was getting distorted, between the white whispy mist, and the wandering beams of light. People became nothing but dark silhouettes in this, like trees in a forest. He looked down, and couldn't detect a floor, just more swirling white. The music was becoming faint to his ears, and he felt isolated from this press of humanity. The space between their bodies stretched out, until he really started to wonder if he wasn't lost in some fog-laden woods somehow.
 
A figure approached him through the blank whiteness, washes of color lighting his face, and sliding off again, as the lone beams of light intersected his path.
 
Roxas caught it out of the corner of his eye, and he turned to face the person. They strode purposely forward, dressed darkly.
 
They stopped in front of him, staring through him.
 
“Who are you?” he asked in confusion. He was looking at… himself?
 
“Xavier,” the other boy said. He tilted his head. “Who are you?”
 
“Roxas.”
 
“That name sounds familiar…” he looked quizzical. “But I think I'd remember a face like yours.” He leaned forward, scrutinizing Roxas, touching a fingertip to his cheek as if testing to see if he was real.
 
Roxas squinted, intent on finding a difference in their appearances. It was hard to tell, but it seemed as if Xavier's hair was a bit darker than his. He was also slightly taller and looked a little older than him. Other than that, they looked almost identical. Even their eyes were almost the same color.
 
“Weird,” Xavier breathed, as he leaned back. “You from around here?” he asked.
 
“As far as I know, I've been here all my life.”
 
“C'mon, let's get outta the middle of things here,” Xavier said, catching hold of his wrist and dragging him through the crowd Roxas was suddenly now aware of again. They pressed in from all sides, a din of voices, shouts, laughter and music, loud enough to feel, lapping like waves over him and through the room. He let the other boy pull him along, glad to have an anchor in the chaos.
 
There was a small bar setup in the corner of the room, next to the sliding glass door that led to the patio. Not much of a view, since there was another building so close, but you could see some of the pool area since it was the last unit. A couple of guys were sitting out there on patio furniture doing just that. One of them catcalled, and shouted something across the distance to one of the pool goers, raising his beer in salute and laughing.
 
“Roxas, what'll you have?”
 
“Huh?” Roxas turned his attention back to the bar.
 
“Drinks,” Xavier prompted. He was sitting one of the three stools in front of the counter. “What'll you have?”
 
“Oh. I uh- don't really drink.”
 
His doppelganger regarded him with surprise. “No shit?”
 
Roxas shrugged.
 
“Well, maybe you should start.” Xavier regarded him seriously. “You look like you have way too much on your mind.”
 
Maybe he was right. Maybe getting drunk would give him some manufactured peace, even if it was only for a little while. He settled onto a stool. “What do you suggest?”
 
“Rum and coke. Can't go wrong with the Captain.”
 
Roxas didn't know what he was talking about until he saw the bottle of rum. Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum it proclaimed. It had a Captain Hook-esque pirate bedecked in red, with a formidable hat, and long curly black hair posing jauntily on the front with a hearty grin.
 
The stand-in bartender made the drinks, and plunked them down hurriedly, moving on to his next request. Xavier placed one in front of Roxas along with a small clear cup.
 
“What's that?” Roxas asked, taking a sip of his drink. It had some bite, but it wasn't bad at all. Not like he thought it'd be.
 
“For shots.” Xavier grinned. “You wanna get drunk fast, you start out with a couple of these.” He filled it to the brim with rum, having retained the bottle since the bartender had his hands full with the other people looking for inebriation. He then picked it up, tipping its contents and drinking them down n a single swallow. The shot glass was returned to the countertop with a solid clunk. “Ahhh!” he sighed exuberantly. He reached for the rum and refilled the glass. “Your turn.”
 
Roxas picked it up, and followed the other boy's example. All of a sudden, his throat felt like it was on fire, bringing tears to his eyes. The cup met the table with an even louder CLUNK then before. He started to cough. It was vile.
 
“Thatta boy!” Xavier crowed, beaming at him. “First one's the worst. Chase it with the coke.”
 
Roxas glared at him, and took a swig of his rum and coke. Thankfully, it was suitable enough to banish the punch of the shot. “That was horrible,” he said accusingly.
 
“Now, now,” Xavier said, holding up his hands in surrender. “Just give it a minute or two and tell me how you feel.”
 
Roxas glared darkly at him.
 
“Why don't you tell me more about yourself?” he suggested. “I have to admit, I'm curious. I've never had a look-alike before.”
 
Roxas sighed. “There isn't much to tell. I do the typical. I skateboard, play video games, hang out with my friends. Speaking of which, I came here with my best friend, but I lost him when I got inside.”
 
“What's he look like? I could keep an eye out for him.”
 
Roxas described Hayner to the best of his ability.
 
“He sounds familiar too,” Xavier mused. “Anyway, I'll let you know if I see him.”
 
“Thanks.”
 
“So, feel any better yet?”
 
Roxas was about to say `no' when he realized that wasn't the case. He felt more laid back than he had in weeks; the scrambling feeling was cut to about half strength. It was still there, but now it was more manageable. “Yeah, actually.”
 
“Ready for another?” Xavier asked as he filled the shot glass.
 
“Sure.”
 
 
 
***********
 
“Glad to see you made it.”
 
Hayner jumped when heard the voice in his ear. He spun quickly, finding himself face to face with Bo.
 
“Sorry,” the mohawked boy said with a smile. “Didn't mean to startle you, but it's so loud in here, I didn't think you'd hear me otherwise.”
 
There was something in his manner that was sending warning signals off in Hayner's brain. “Where's Zane?” he asked, hoping to not have to be alone with Bo for too long. It looked like he'd been drinking.
 
“I dunno, where's your friend?”
 
“I sorta lost him after we came in. I've been looking for him off and on the past two hours.”
 
“Wasn't it intentional?” Bo asked offhandedly, his eyes belying his interest.
 
“Uh- not really,” Hayner said awkwardly. “Roxas hates parties. He's probably gonna be mad when I do find him.”
 
Bo smiled widely. “Now there's a name I haven't heard before.” He slid his fingers around Hayner's wrist, and pulled him closer. His thumb smoothed over the skin there, as jade eyes were intent upon him. “Let's go find him,” he said silkily, pulling him along as he melted back into the crowd.
 
 
Bo led him through the crowds, weaving around dancers and drinkers, nodding to people here and there as they went. Gracious host? His fingers felt like a brand on Hayner's arm. Something about it bothered him.
 
They emerged on the outskirts of the throng at the start of a dark little hallway.
 
“I don't think he'd be back here,” Hayner said after scoping the area. He didn't like the looks of this.
 
“You never know, maybe he is.” Bo was moving forward again, pulling him along like a child.
 
A sudden thought struck Hayner. “I didn't even tell you what he looks like.”
 
“There's no need. You'll know him when you see him,” Bo answered smoothly.
 
He also noticed they were bypassing several rooms without looking inside. “Why aren't we checking those rooms?” he let the suspicion he was feeling enter his voice.
 
Bo laughed. “Ah, that's because I already know who is occupying them.”
 
Something about that didn't mesh. The purple-haired boy had been away from these rooms for long enough, the occupants could've changed. And, if he didn't know what Roxas looked like…
 
“Not sure about this one though,” Bo said, pushing through a wooden door on the left. Hayner followed him in, being tugged through the opening by his captive arm. Was it possible Roxas had found someone? It would be awfully fast, but it was one of the reasons he'd brought his friend here to-
 
Hayner's musings were cut off when he found himself pressed with his back against the door, a set of lips on his. His stomach dropped out.
 
Warm lips working over his… he could feel the need behind their quick rough caresses.
 
His mind was a flurry of thoughts that were all going nowhere. Shock/Confusion/Tension
 
Taking advantage of his surprise, a tongue slipped boldly into his mouth as if it belonged there. Bo's body pressed close, demanding more. Dammit! Hayner thought helplessly, Seifer was right. Again.
 
It wasn't a bad kiss. It would've actually been quite good if it hadn't been tying his stomach in knots. He reacted to it somewhat, but it felt wrong, and the forced intimacy made his chest tighten in anger.
 
Hayner tried to move, only to find both of his arms pinned tightly against the wood. He made a frustrated noise. His mind closed off, like a wall, refusing to let this stranger any closer.
 
Bo broke off the kiss, leaning back a little. “What is it?” he asked huskily, his eyes dark with lust.
 
“Get off of me,” Hayner ground out, trying to pull his arms free.
 
“But you're not with anyone are you?” Bo looked like he already knew the answer to that.
 
I'm with Seifer, asshole! That was what he wanted to say. But he wasn't supposed to let anyone know about that. Goddammit! He settled for a glare.
 
“Don't be shy,” Bo said in a teasing voice. “I see the way you look at me.”
 
“Excuse me?” Hayner said incredulously.
 
“You're attracted to me, admit it.”
 
“I thought you were interesting. As a friend,” he spat. “Just because I pay attention to you doesn't mean I'm attracted to you!” Okay, maybe in the smallest sense of the word, he was. But being completely honest was not going to help him in this situation. Besides, just because he thought someone was somewhat attractive didn't mean he wanted to get up close and personal. “Even if I was, you think that gives you any right to jump me?” he demanded.
 
“Aw, don't be like that, Hayner,” Bo murmured. “I really like you…” His lips brushed teasingly up the blonde's neck. “Give me a chance.”
 
It went against his anti-violence principle- but for a fleeting moment, having the body of a boy he barely knew pressed against him, Hayner wished Seifer was here so the thug could beat the shit out of him.
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________ _______
TBC
 
 
Cliff…hanger… >___<
A whole `nother week till you know what happens!
Haha. I am temporarily borrowing Hay's Gran's title of “Teh Evil” XD
 
 
 
Number VIII - Axel: “Love love love as always. I patiently await the AkuRoku,
but the SeifHay is still quite scrumptious~”
 
heehee thanks! I'm working on it! ;) thanks for waiting. *knows it's been a
long wait* glad that hay/seif is keeping you occupied sufficiently!
 
KageRune:
“I'm no AkuRoku megafan, but I cannot hate the pairing ^^. So.... you're not gonna let Sora eat Roxas, or let Axel die are you?.... *hopeful* “
 
don't speak of spoilersssss! >_< I haven't played the game! T_T …
Nobody will die or disappear. I promise. Akuroku is like PURE love. I can't help but like it ^>^ they inspired the fanfic afterall. (though that probably isn't apparent at this point *laughs weakly*
 
KageRune:
Lol, that 'silent conversation' amuses me greatly. In a good way of course.
Glad to see two chapters since the last time I read. You've got my full support yo.
 
Of course! Heh. That was a popular scene. >:D *fan support = power*
Yes, I update every week. Usually on Fridays. This one is late.
 
 mellorine
So I believe i'm one of those people who followed this story from aff.net? I think? I don't remember, it was long ago. BUT ANYWAY! I adore your story. I think it's because of this fic that you converted me into a Seifer/Hayner shipper. Oi. But your akuroku makes me gush into puddles of squeeness, and I really wish you'd bring it back >.
 
Welcome AFFer! (I converted you? awesome!!!!) <3
*guilty look* you don't have to wait much longer. I'm sorry for dragging it out. I
really never thought it'd take so many chapters to get back to them. -_-;
thank you for shipping them. I love them to pieces, myself.
*calls into the distance* “Axeeeeel! Come baaaack~!” T_T
 
Hikariryu:
Lawlz! I'm surprised Nanna didn't totally pick up on what happened in the shower. Love it, but of course we already know that ^^ Roxas has got some amazing intuition for his current state...and it's amusing how Hayner doesn't pick up on their eye communication. Oh yeah, thanks for the shameless smut -- that just refilled my inspiration tank *giggle* Page 12 is in the making...I hope (actually, I'm being a lazy bastard because we got another snow day). It'll definitely be up this weekend, and a p. 13-14 spread is coming after that. Hooray for spreading the love... I must be the ultimate perv for making it xDDD
 
Hayner's lying ability must've gained a few points. :d
I think Roxy was startled out of his dementia temporarily. Plus, he's an observant
type in the 1st place. Shameless smut. (*^_^* again.) You're welcome!
*huggles the perv* I love it, keep drawing! XD *cracks the whip*