Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Out with the Old, In with the New ❯ Third Installment: Anything You Can Do ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*-- --*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*---
 
=Out with the Old, In with the New=
Third Installment: Anything You Can Do
 
“Wolfram!”
 
Wolfram's eyelids fluttered as he was rudely awaken by One, Yuri Shibuya, screaming and jumping around on their bed far too early in the freakin' morning. Cracking open an eye, Wolfram glared at Yuri. Any sane person under the influence of Wolfram's Early Morning “Why-the-Fuck-Did-You-Wake-Me” Evil Eye, even at half it's power, would have backed out on their hands and knees begging for mercy and forgiveness and praying to the Great One for protection for the rest of their life. Yuri, however, was quite insane.
 
“What are you doing in my bed?” he continued. “I thought I told you to cut that out! And don't give me that `I'm your fiancée' crap!”
 
“I AM your fiancée, and this is what fiancée's DO.”
 
“I said stop it!” Yuri paused. He knew Wolfram must be confused as he had left this argument unfinished the night before, but Wolfram had taken so long in the bath that Yuri had ended up falling asleep long before Wolfram returned. It would be a dark day in hell before Yuri admitted that he had been waiting for Wolfram to return (for reasons unspecified) and it would be snowing on that dark day before he told anyone he had woken up to find himself spooned up against Wolfram, and holding Wolfram in place. Or rather, holding him in…odd…places…
 
“And why are you wearing that stupid pink nightgown?” Yuri added out of sheer desperation to steer the conversation away from the disturbing (-ly arousing) memories.
 
Wolfram looked at Yuri before grinning. “Well, last time I slept comfortable you…didn't take to it well.”
 
Oh, that wasn't the answer Yuri was trying for. “W-well, I didn't mean that!”
 
“You don't want me to wear this pink nightie?”
 
“NO!” Yuri shouted. “That's something for…for *girls* to wear!”
 
Wolfram looked rather irritated as he replied, “Oh, is that so?” Then he paused to grin. Yuri made a face as he thought it made Wolfram look like a real wolf…a damned sexy one. “Well then,” Wolfram continued, “if you insist. I won't wear it.”
 
Yuri watched in horror as Wolfram slid the top of the pink nightgown down over his shoulders and pulled his arms out of the sleeves. Then Yuri watched in horror (with something unmentionable mixed in) as Wolfram proceeded to push the top down his torso.
 
“Ah, WAIT!” Yuri fairly shrieked. His hands shot out and clamped themselves over Wolfram's, holding both Wolfram's hands and his nightgown at the waist, effectively halting their downward progress.
 
Wolfram smirked. “Oh? I guess I misunderstood you. I didn't know *you* wanted to take it off. Shall I put it back on so you can start all over?”
 
Yuri's face flushed. “Wha—er…I…”
 
Wolfram grinned and leaned towards Yuri, a move that was sure (from prior experience) to cause Yuri to freak and fall backwards. “What's the matter, Yuri? Want some?”
 
Yuri's eyes met Wolfram's. Yuri had had enough. Wolfram was always acting so assured that Yuri would either be frightened by or be disgusted by Wolfram's sexual advances. And sure, in the beginning, Yuri had been. But this was the last straw. First, Wolfram calls him a cheater every chance he gets, then goes romping around the kingdom with that Ludo-dick, and then still continues to try and seduce Yuri.
 
Well! He was doing a good job!
 
“And what if I said yes?”
 
Wolfram became very still before he understood what Yuri had said. His eyes widening slightly, he leaned back in order to be able to look at Yuri's entire face, scouring it for a hint of deception. “What?”
 
Yuri smiled with determination. “I said `what if I said yes?' How about it? If I said I did, what would you be willing to give me?”
 
Wolfram's eyebrows nearly hit his hair as he realized he had blanked out. Not only were the most preposterous words flying out of Yuri's mouth, but now he realized that he actually had no idea what he would've done had Yuri actually said “yes.” Apparently, Yuri was on the verge of doing just that and Wolfram found that he wasn't at all sure what to do. All of his prior experience seemed to hold no weight in comparison to what was transpiring at *This. Very. Moment.*
 
Suddenly then, the reality of the situation hit Wolfram in a way he had never looked at it before. Here he was, gorgeous third son, Prince of Shin Makoku, the Lust of All People, sitting half naked with the top of his nightgown down around his waist in what would eventually become the “marriage bed” but was already the bed that he shared with his not-all-too-bad-looking-himself fiancée, his sovereign, his (loathe-to-admit-it) friend, who was currently sitting beside Wolfram, leaning towards him with an “answer-me” look on his face.
 
The one who could push him down right here and have every right to. He *was* his fiancée after all.
 
Wolfram suddenly became acutely aware of the fact that Yuri still had his hands over his own on his waist…and that he was wearing nothing underneath his nightgown. Damn his sense of kink and mischief.
 
As Wolfram didn't seem to be about to answer anytime soon Yuri made up his mind to break him. Drudging up all that had ever been bold in him at any point in his short life, Yuri raised an eyebrow at Wolfram and smirked playfully. Wolfram blinked, but before he had a chance to respond to that look, Yuri leaned down and swiped his tongue directly across Wolfram's left nipple.
 
Yuri began to laugh as it resulted in the reaction he had been hoping for: 1) Wolfram let out an aroused little gasp, and 2) when he realized what Yuri had done, flung himself backwards across the bed, and effectively over the edge. Yuri's eyebrows rose as he was treated to a lovely flash of thighs.
 
“You! YOU! How dare you! Stop that laughing!” Wolfram shouted as soon as he had righted himself and was staring at Yuri over the edge of the bed.
 
But Yuri couldn't stop laughing. As dynamic as Wolfram was, Yuri had never seen him try on so many different emotions in one short period of time.
 
“I can't believe you!” Wolfram continued. “No one—allow me to repeat NO ONE—has ever touched me there…let alone…let alone…er…”
 
“Licked you?” Yuri answered for him. “I guess Adalbert wasn't joking when he said you never wag your tail for anyone but your mom and Gwendal.”
 
Wolfram narrowed his eyes. He took in the sight of Yuri, sitting on their bed looking oh-so-pleased with himself. Was he…was Yuri…teasing him? Wolfram's eyes widened at the epiphany. Oh, is that so? Yuri had no idea.
 
“Oh, it's on now.”
 
Yuri blinked. “What?”
 
“You picked the wrong game, Yuri Shibuya! Prepare to go down!”
 
Yuri wasn't all too sure what had transpired, but he recognized a challenge when he heard one. And he wasn't going to give up. He was Yuri Shibuya! And he did not give up.
 
“Let's play ball.”
 
----*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*-- --*--*--*----*--*--*----*--*--*---