Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 40

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Wow,” breathed Negi, surveying the secluded campsite where Kaede had done her training on the weekends - back before the Wings formed and she got newer, better training grounds. The rocky point where she used to pitch her tent was about the only place not overgrown. Around the large metal barrel she had used as her bath, the grass was tall, reaching a third of the way up the barrel and completely covering the cinderblocks that held it over the small fire pit. “This place is almost completely gone,” he mused.
 
Kaede shrugged. “It looks like it did back when I first found it,” she said casually. Her pack slipped off her shoulder, the tall Koga setting it against the tree that had backed her tent. “Fifteen minutes, and we're in business,” said the girl, grinning at her partner. “You want to clear the grass from the tub, or pitch the tent?” asked the girl.
 
“I'll clear the grass,” he said, finding Kaede holding out one of the strange knives she used. Looking at her, he wondered where she had gotten it.
 
As if knowing what he was thinking, the smiling ninja pulled off her shirt, revealing her bound chest. Removing her chest also revealed her fine chainmail under-shirt. The ancient armor was loaded with the tools of her trade: knives, fighting chains, vials, shurikens, a collapsible staff, lengths of rope and other assorted tools. Negi spotted an empty sliver-sheath at the bottom of a four-knife sheath run. Smiling at his partner, he turned and began to cut the grass back, piling it in a neat pile. It didn't surprise him that the knife was razor-sharp and balanced perfectly.
 
Humming softly, Kaede slipped out of her normal clothes so she could don her working clothes. Glancing at Negi's rapid progress, she smiled wider. Skinning off her panties, she pulled out her black pants, tying the belt comfortably before donning her gi-like top. Readied, she tugged the tent bag from her pack, and four minutes later, she was staking the erected tent in place.
 
“All done,” Negi said, wiping his brow with the back of his hand. Kaede stood, the tent secure.
 
“Same here,” she said, using a leg to sling her pack into the tent. “Let's see about some food,” suggested the tall girl. Negi grinned at her.
 
“I think it might be a little easier this time,” he said, trying for bland disinterest; and failing miserably. Kaede hummed.
 
“We'll see,” she said, jumping off the rocky point, Negi just behind her. The two reached the small stream seconds later, and Kaede started off with three fish on three knives, Negi following her with two fish on three knives. Figuring that he wouldn't be able to match her control over tools she used constantly, he short-cast a lightening spell, stunning a half-dozen fish which he scooped up using instant-movement from one side of the small stream to the other.
 
With their meat secured, the two went after vegetables for their dinner, just as they had last time. “Mushrooms aren't in season right now, so let's see about some other plants,” Kaede noted, splitting herself into twelve copies, the twelve disappearing in the woods. Negi and the original Kaede worked as a team, since Negi wasn't sure what plants were good to eat and which weren't. In short order, they had their food gathered.
 
“Well, how about we start the stew cooking, and get a little exercise in?” Kaede suggested, dipping her camping pot into the stream. Negi nodded. Together, the two swiftly climbed back to the camp site, Negi using a weak fire spell to light a tiny fire. “And we'll need some wood,” his girl reminded him, setting the pot over the fire. Once the water was boiling nicely, Kaede dumped the gathered plants into the water before swiftly preparing the fish, impaling them on small sticks near the fire to slow-bake.
 
For the next half-hour or so, the two raced up the rocky faces surrounding the wooded gorge, gathering firewood and basically just enjoying themselves. The pair took a break in the top of the tallest tree on the top of the tallest hill. Surveying the land as it spread out below them, Negi realized that even at this great distance, he could still pick out the form of the World Tree in the center of Mahora campus. Looking over at Kaede, he was glad he had come out here with her. “Thanks for inviting me, Kaede,” he said to her.
 
“It was my pleasure,” the girl replied. “I am your partner, after all,” she reminded him. “Besides,” smiled the girl, “this place is where we first got to know each other, and it holds special meaning because of that,” the girl shared. Negi could only nod. He understood how she felt. If I hadn't run into her that day, I probably wouldn't be here now, he thought.
 
“Kaede? Thanks,” he said, turning to face her squarely. “Running into you that day is what put me on the path I'm following now. I doubt that I would have made it without your advice and encouragement; maybe not even survived Eva,” he smiled weakly. “I'm glad you and the other girls are with me,” he finished softly. Kaede hummed.
 
“We're glad we're with you, too,” she said, leaning over to him and kissing him. After nearly a minute, she broke the kiss. “We should get this firewood down the mountain before dark,” the girl suggested. Glancing at the sun as it slid lower and lower, Negi nodded.
 
“Yeah, we should,” he agreed, the two dropping out of the tree. Each took a large section of the gathered firewood and headed down the mountain. When they reached their cozy camp, they found they had a visitor waiting for them. “Chachamaru?” breathed Negi, setting down his firewood.
 
“Negi, Kaede,” she greeted them, offering the two cups of fresh tea.
 
“What are you doing here?” wondered Negi, accepting the tea. “Is anything wrong?” he wondered.
 
“No,” denied Chachamaru. “Mistress suggested I keep an eye out for any possible problems,” she said calmly.
 
Negi considered the quiet gynoid. Well, things have been a little hectic lately, he thought. He knew how possessive the girls in the Wings were. “Probably not a bad idea,” he mumbled. Kaede glanced at him for a moment, but didn't remark on that topic.
 
“You're not exactly dressed for the woods, Chachamaru,” noted the ninja. Chachamaru - as normal - was dressed in a sundress, with more than a little lace and ribbon. For some reason, Eva occasionally went a little overboard in her wardrobe, and Chachamaru followed her lead without comment.
 
“It is not an issue,” the gynoid said, standing and slipping off her dress. Under it, she was wearing a small pair of the plastic-like panties and a minimal bra of the same material. “I can fold the dress, and this is combat material Hakase made for me, so it is very durable,” explained the android.
 
“Looks like plastic,” Negi noted. Chachamaru glanced at him, her facial temperature values spiking briefly.
 
“It is polymer-based, yes,” the robot replied, “but it is fire retardant, nearly impossible to tear, cut resistant and projectile resistant. Additionally, it is hard to stain and resists water,” she said. “Does it…look strange on me?”
 
“N…no!” Negi assured her. “It looks very nice on you! Right, Kaede?” he appealed to his partner. The ninja smiled, giving her fellow Wing girl a thumbs-up.
 
“It looks fine,” she assured Chachamaru. “But are you ok being in that if we run into someone?” she asked the usually-modest gynoid.
 
“I can engage my stealth systems in that event,” Chachamaru said, her form wavering for a moment before vanishing, leaving only a hard-to-see line of distortion in the air. Negi recognized that from the Festival encounter.
 
“That's Chao's technology,” he breathed, impressed. Chachamaru reappeared, nodding.
 
“Correct,” confirmed the girl, “Hakase, working from notes left by Chao, has perfected the skin-layer treatment of the therm-optic camouflage system. She incorporated it into my new bodies,” shared Chachamaru. Along with making my new bodies `H' capable, the girl left unsaid, her facial temps spiking again.
 
The growling of Negi's stomach broke the silence, Kaede laughing softly. “I guess we should eat, hmm?” smiled the Koga. Chachamaru nodded, the three settling in and devouring the food. After the fish and stew were gone, the three laid back on the still-warm rock, stargazing and meandering through random topics of conversation. Eventually, Negi sat up.
 
Putting two modest logs on the small fire in front of the tent, Negi pulled a burning stick from the fire. Moving over to the steel barrel tub, he lit the small fire in the shallow pit between and below the three cinder blocks that the barrel tub sat on. With that done, he grabbed the barrel and moved toward the river. “I'll have the bath ready in a little while,” he told the two girls.
 
“I will assist you, Negi,” Chachamaru said, standing.
 
“Me, too,” said Kaede. “We need to scrub the rust off the inside of the barrel,” reminded the girl.
 
“But, we should have someone keep an eye on the fires,” Negi protested. Kaede doubled herself. Shaking his head, Negi chuckled as the three of them carted the barrel to the river, while the copy of Kaede waved them off, her eyes on the fire. At the river, the three found a shallow, sandy spot, and used handfuls of the sand and fine rocks to scrub the thin layer of rust off the inside of the tub.
 
When they were satisfied that it was ready, they washed it out, filled it half-full of stream water, and lugged it back up the mountain. Chachamaru could carry it easily by herself, and Kaede could make enough clones to carry it, but they didn't do that. Likewise, Negi could levitate it with a simple spell, but the three chose to do it manually, without any `cheats'. When the barrel was settled over the low fire, the three settled back to wait for the water to warm.
 
Sweaty from the work, Kaede stripped off her clothes, leaving herself naked. Negi stripped down to his boxers, Chachamaru gathering up all the clothing and setting them out to air and dry over limbs of the tree behind the tent. The three passed the time by star-watching. Chachamaru's eyes could see thermal energy, and when she said the bath was ready, Kaede smiled, standing and helping Negi up.
 
“So, how about we take another bath together, Negi?” asked the ninja, a warm look in her eyes.
 
“Ok, Kaede,” he said. Recalling the first time he had bathed with her, he could only smile, reflecting on how things had changed. His tall partner easily hopped into the water, Negi following a moment later, the barrel forcing them to squeeze together closely. Kaede wrapped her arms around him, holding him to her, her breasts pressed against his back. Sighing happily, Negi rested his head against her shoulder.
 
“The water's a little warm,” Kaede mused.
 
“I will get some cool water,” Chachamaru said, taking the small bucket and jumping off the boulder, heading for the stream.
 
“This is nice,” Negi mused, one hand absently rubbing Kaede's smooth, soft, strong thigh.
 
“Yes, it is,” agreed the ninja. The two were silent for a few minutes, Chachamaru reappearing, the full bucket in hand. Slowly, she added cold stream water to the hot water, stopping when Kaede nodded.
 
“Thanks, Chachamaru,” Negi said, smiling at the gynoid. “We'll be done soon, if you want a bath,” he offered.
 
“I…” Chachamaru stopped, looking away from the two.
 
“Hmm, I think she wants to have a bath with you, too,” Kaede said, her tone vaguely amused. Negi blinked.
 
“Really?” he wondered. “If you want to, I don't mind,” he said, Chachamaru nodding even though she couldn't meet his gaze. Kaede smiled.
 
“I'll be out in a few more minutes, then,” said the ninja girl.
 
“T…thank you, Kaede,” whispered Chachamaru. Kaede hummed softly. Minutes passed, then Kaede raised a hand, turning Negi into her so she could kiss him.
 
“I'll get our bed set up,” she said after the kiss, slipping out from under him like he wasn't there. “Chachamaru, he's all yours,” said the Koga girl, flipping out of the barrel and accepting the towel Chachamaru was holding.
 
“Are you going to be ok being in hot water?” wondered Negi, Kaede toweling off as she moved toward the tent.
 
“I will be fine,” Chachamaru assured him, delicately vaulting into the barrel, swiftly copying the position that Kaede had occupied before. Settling back against her, Negi found that Chachamaru felt nearly identical to Kaede, in terms of how her wet, naked skin felt.
 
“Wow, Chachamaru,” he marveled, looking back at her face, “your new body feels life-like,” he complimented her.
 
“Thank you,” the android said, blushing. “Hakase worked hard on the synthetic protein used in my tissue. I had hoped the new tissue would prove satisfactory to you,” admitted the robot girl. Since my bodies are `H' capable, it would be frustrating if the tissue was not sufficiently life-like. “Hakase also minimized the plates outer areas, too,” shared Chachamaru. Negi had seen her naked as many times as he had the other girls, and he knew how far she had come from her old body. No longer doll-like, it would be hard for an uninformed person to identify her as an android. Even her `horn antennas' could be cosplay.
 
“You look great, Chachamaru,” he said, smiling at her. Against his back, he felt her breasts - slightly larger than before, and now pliable tissue instead of hard composite like in her old body - squish a little as he leaned against her. Shifting slightly, he realized that he could feel two hard nipples against his shoulder blades. “Chachamaru, your nipples are hard,” he said, surprised.
 
“Hakase made my bodies `H' capable, Negi,” whispered Chachamaru. Negi blinked.
 
“'H' capable? What does that mean?” he asked her.
 
“It means I am c..capable of…” Chachamaru stopped, her face hot as a hotplate. Negi stared at her.
 
“Capable of what, Chachamaru?” he pressed.
 
“I am a true woman now,” managed Chachamaru, looking away from him. Negi wondered what she meant, not getting the connection. I better ask Asuna or Chisame or one of the others about this, he decided, easily seeing how embarrassed the gynoid was talking about this. Don't know what this has to do with being `H', but the girls will know, he nodded to himself.
 
“Um, that's good,” he assured her, patting her shoulder. Seeing her calm a little, he impulsively kissed her like he had the other girls. Chachamaru's breath caught in her throat, though she made no move to pull away from the kiss. After a moment, Negi released her lips, settling back down in her lap. The two were silent for the rest of their stay in the tub, which was little more than ten minutes.
 
Climbing out of the tub, Chachamaru took a moment to empty the water, setting the barrel back on the blocks, upside down. Negi quickly dried off before handing the towel to Chachamaru, who likewise dried off before carefully putting the towel over a thin limb to dry. Checking the small fire, Negi put a couple more medium-sized pieces of wood on it before he entered the tent.
 
In the tent, he saw that Kaede had a sleeping bag open and was laying on top of it, naked. Looking around, he saw that the small dome tent would have just enough room for two people. Kaede smiled at him, opening her arms. Negi didn't need to be told what she was wanting. He crawled on top of her, the tall girl wrapping him up snugly in her arms and legs. “Chachamaru, there's a spot for you, too,” Kaede said. Negi realized that the gynoid had not entered the tent.
 
“I do not wish to intrude,” Chachamaru said softly.
 
“You aren't,” Kaede said. “Now get in here,” insisted the girl.
 
“I am not adversely affected by weather,” Chachamaru hesitated. “I can sleep outside as well as in the tent.”
 
“Maybe you can, but we won't sleep good if you are out there,” Negi joined Kaede. A moment later, Chachamaru stuck her head inside the tent. Kaede patted the spot next to the two.
 
“Get in here and close the screen before the mosquitoes get in,” smiled Kaede. Chachamaru did as asked, settling quietly next to the two. “That's better,” murmured Kaede.
 
Negi smiled, resting his head against his partner's large breasts. Kaede smelled very good, and before he knew it, he could feel his dick poking her belly. The ninja girl just hummed softly, ever so slightly rubbing her belly against his hard tool. Gradually, Kaede raised Negi's head so his lips met her lips, sharing a kiss.
 
Minutes passed. Eventually, Kaede allowed Negi to pull back enough to break the kiss, the young mage panting slightly. Touching his cheek with her fingertips, she smiled in the darkness of the tent. She didn't need to say anything - it was clear that he knew what she was after. And that he didn't mind giving it to her. This is nice, the tall kunoichi thought languidly. Perhaps it would be more traditional to do this outdoors, in the woods, but I'm not going to quibble over ascetics, decided Kaede. Negi's here, I'm his partner, and soon, he will be my lord - and then, I will be a true Koga ninja.
 
Negi was not thinking about much aside from the feeling of the girl's silky skin, and how good it felt rubbing against his hard dick. He did keep recalling the very first time he had come here, and how things had changed. Pressing his face against the large, proud breasts of Kaede, he was forced to admit that not everything had changed. These are still nice, a tiny part of him gloated, feeling the hard nipples against his cheeks and face. Sucking in a deep breath, he reveled in the clean, rich scent of his ninja girl.
 
Unable to resist, Negi caught one of Kaede's nipples in his mouth, hungrily assaulting it as his other hand seized her free nipple. Other than a soft moan, his girl made no comment on that. Her moan certainly wasn't a complaint; of that he was absolutely sure. His instincts and experiences with his Wing girls drove him forward.
 
Releasing her hard peak from his sucking mouth, he paused long enough to lick it a couple of times, getting a soft, almost-silent giggle from his partner. “Kaede,” breathed Negi, using a knee to nudge her legs. Kaede obediently spread her legs, her knee brushing against Chachamaru's side briefly as she settled herself. Negi wiggled himself between her legs, discovering that the girl's thighs were damp. From the smell of things, it was apparent that Kaede was hot as well.
 
Licking his lips, Negi positioned himself, pausing to see if Kaede had any input. He realized that the warm, soft mass his knee was touching was Chachamaru's side, but that didn't really have any relevance to him at the moment. All that mattered was Kaede. Once more, he felt Kaede's hands cup his face. “Negi-kun,” she murmured in invitation.
 
Gulping, Negi settled his tip against her entrance, feeling a hot trickle of Kaede-juice escape as he did. Licking his lips, he got a secure grip on her shoulders before pushing forward. Ugh! Kaede's as tight as sifu! Maybe tighter! he thought. Like his instructor in martial arts - Ku - Kaede was tight. But, Negi was determined to succeed, and kept working at it, pushing hard and steadily against her, unknowingly making progress.
 
“Ah!” gasped Kaede suddenly, coinciding with Negi's wordless gasp as he finally forced his tip into her. Panting harshly, he paused, feeling her pussy throb around his tip as her juice soaked his dick. Time passed, and eventually, Negi couldn't hold out any longer, and pushed forward again.
 
“So tight,” he grunted softly. Working hard, he steadily drove into her until he was as deep as he could get, just barely kissing her cervix with the crown of his tool. Resting for a moment, he wondered what to do about the unexpected problem of the difference between his reach and Kaede's reach. I never thought that her being taller than me was an issue, but…! he bit back an annoyed growl.
 
“You feel good,” whispered Kaede, her lips meeting his. Completely disrupting the thoughts in his head, the girl kissed him, having proven to be flexible enough to bend her chest forward so she could kiss him squarely. Negi hummed into the kiss. When Kaede released his lip-lock, she seemed to know what he was thinking. “Don't worry about it,” she murmured, “we can work around it,” she promised, her voice lower and huskier than normal.
 
Before Negi could ask what she meant, he felt her already-tight sex clamp down on his member. But it wasn't just pressure. He could swear that it felt like Asuna giving him a hand-job, since the pressure moved up and down his dick, as if Kaede's hand was stroking his dick instead of holding them both still, his length sheathed in her pussy. “Kaede…” he rasped.
 
“Like it?” she guessed playfully. “Little something I read about in an old book. It's taken me a long time to develop my control,” she said, sounding a little proud.
 
“It's incredible,” he panted, feeling his balls begin to tingle.
 
“That's what I would say, too,” Kaede said, her own breathing quickening. The pace of the motionless pussy-stroking quickened along with his and her arousal.
 
“K…Kaede, I'm…!” the young mage fought for breath and control to tell her he was about to blow.
 
“With me,” the girl breathed, her arms securing him against her slick chest. Negi couldn't spare the mental focus to respond, his nut sack tightening as he unloaded in her, the invisible stroking hand in her pussy stopping to squeeze his entire length. Kaede sucked in a breath as she felt the hot, thick cum slam into her cervix, triggering her own orgasm.
 
Minutes passed, the tent filled with the shared panting of the two, the air thick with the scent of their arousal and coupling. Gradually, the two's panting subsided and the shared orgasm faded, leaving them pleasantly tired and happy. Kaede cuddled Negi on top of her, unwilling to let his now-soft dick escape her greedy sex. Rubbing his hair with her cheek, she smiled in the darkness. “Sleep good, Negi-dono,” she murmured. “You retainer will protect you,” promised the ninja.
 
Beside the two, Chachamaru - not needing sleep - watched as both drifted off to sleep. Her vision covered the infra red and ultra violet spectrum, so she had seen the entire thing. The Gynoid had also seen the edge of Kaede's Pactio card - and the one of the ninja in Negi's collection - turn silver shortly after the two had reached climax together.
 
For her part, the girl robot was feeling strangely over-heated in portions of her body, as well as confused. Why do I feel this way? And is there a problem with my new body? There seems to be a temperature and moisture problem between my legs, while my chest feels too sensitive. Sensor error? wondered Chachamaru. Her internal diagnostics kept coming up clear, though.
 
After the two beside her were asleep, she couldn't wait any more. Activating her wireless data link, she went in search of information.
 
-
 
Hakase Satomi yawned as she stretched. Glancing at the clock, she blinked. “Already?” she muttered, rubbing her eyes behind her glasses. Got to get this thing working this weekend, she thought, surveying her current project. Bits and pieces of a new robotic arm were strewn out all over her work space in the Mahora University's Advanced Robotic Department lab. She was supposed to have it ready for a convention on Monday, but so far, there was a gremlin in the camming or hydraulics or software that she hadn't be able to run down. It was a lot easier when Chao was here to help, she thought briefly.
 
Exiting her `cubical', the renegade inventor moved out of the lab, down the hall and into the women's restroom. Setting her glasses aside, she washed her face with cold water. After wiping most of the water off her face with a paper towel, she swiftly tended to business before making her way down the hall to the small vending machine nook. Fishing around, she found her club card and swiped it through the reader on the coffee machine. Looking at the display, she frowned. “Out of chocolate latte?” she sighed.
 
Looking closer, she found that they were also out of straight black. Which meant that the machine was unable to make any form of coffee, since straight coffee was the base for the variations. Shaking her head, she checked the tea options. Green tea was out, but the black tea and oolong tea were available. Earl grey was sold out, as was the sweet tea in both warm and cold options. “Gonna make a robot to keep this thing stocked,” muttered Hakase, selecting black tea. The machine quickly had her cup ready.
 
Making her way back to the lab, she fished around in her lab coat pocket, finding the partially-consumed box of thin cookies. Just a little break and then back to it, she decided, flopping down on the worn, sagging couch she had dragged into the lab for just this reason. Settling comfortably on the couch, Hakase ate her cookies and drained the tea. With the cup empty, she threw it toward the overflowing trashcan as she lay back on her back. Yawning again, her mind idly considered how she could determine which system was causing problems in her next-gen robotic arm.
 
“I'll make a fortune selling this to industrial plants; if I can find that stupid glitch,” she mumbled. If the problem is in the actuating cam configuration, then it should bind up if I remove the secondary hydraulic lines from the joint, thought the girl. A moment later, she scowled. No, it would jam anyway, even if there wasn't a misconfigured cam in there if I did that, because of the angle off-set. Groaning, she took off her glasses, pulled the small, lumpy pillow under her neck and turned on her side. I could manually test the actuators one by one, and if the arm doesn't jam, wouldn't that mean it is a software issue? wondered the girl, analyzing the possibilities. Oh, right - it only jams when three or more actuators are used in conjunction, so single-test won't tell me anything, realized the girl.
 
Sitting up a little, she shrugged off her lab coat, dropping it to the floor before unbuttoning her uniform blouse and unclasping her bra. More comfortable now, she settled back down, yawning again. Before she had even gotten fully settled in, she heard her cell phone ring. Groaning, she felt around on the floor where she had dumped her lab coat, eventually pulling her cell phone from the other pocket of the coat. Glancing at the screen, she blinked, connecting the call.
 
“Chachamaru, is anything wrong?” she asked.
 
“No,” came the reply from her greatest achievement.
 
“Then, why are you calling me?” wondered Hakase. Hearing some sounds over the link, she frowned. “And where are you?” she added.
 
“I am…away right now, with some classmates,” replied the gynoid. Hakase sat up, absently scratching her stomach.
 
“Why aren't you with Eva?” wondered Hakase.
 
“Mistress instructed me to be here,” Chachamaru explained. “But, I was calling to ask you some questions about my new bodies,” Chachamaru continued, grabbing Hakase's attention.
 
“Is there a malfunction? Battle damage? Unexpected behavior?” Hakase eagerly demanded.
 
“No malfunctions, no damage,” Chachamaru reported. “But I find myself unsure about how certain systems are acting,” she said. Hakase jumped off the couch, grabbing her glasses as she ran to her computer work station in the lab.
 
“One sec,” she blurted, booting, logging in and bringing up Chachamaru's reference files. Of all her work, Chachamaru's specifications were the most heavily guarded, triple-encrypted, hard isolated, and protected by a spell that would destroy the data if anyone tried to hack into the files or remove the hard drive. The data used to create Chao's robotic army had been obliterated in the aftermath of the Festival ruckus. When her screen was filled with her data, Hakase swiftly plugged her cell phone into the data cable that linked it to the PC. Clicking with her mouse transferred the call to the PC. “Ok,” Hakase said.
 
Chachamaru, laying silently in the tent next to the sleeping Kaede and Negi, monitored what Hakase was doing. Adjusting her data link, she stabilized the transfer rate. She didn't have to use a cell phone to contact Hakase - the abilities were built right into her body. And when making a call, she didn't have to speak aloud, which was handy in situations like hers.
 
“I'm accessing your condition logs,” Hakase said, tapping keys on her system. “What system is acting up?” wondered the genius, not seeing anything that seemed out of range.
 
“I think my…'H' systems are engaged,” Chachamaru practically whispered back. Hakase sucked in a breath, a shit-eating grin spreading across her face.
 
“Really?!” she blurted out, fingers furiously pounding keys. “That's great!” she blurted, seeing the specific data come up. “Wow!” the deranged inventor burbled, “you're really fired up!”
 
“Hakase,” Chachamaru came back.
 
Hakase was not really listening, though. “I knew it! I am a genius!” cackled Hakase. “You are aroused, you are wet, and no one could tell you aren't a protein girl!” crowed Hakase. A thought occurred to the glasses-wearing girl. “You're near Negi, aren't you?!” demanded Hakase, delighted.
 
“Do you wish to be punched again?” came the reply from the gynoid, her voice almost clipped. That sobered Hakase a little.
 
“Um, no,” she replied. “So anyway, what did you want to ask me?” wondered Hakase.
 
“Does my body…perform like protein girls' bodies do?” asked Chachamaru.
 
“Of course!” came the indignant reply. “I was very careful to make you exactly like all the other girls!” huffed Hakase. “The time it took to get your clit working correctly alone…” she shook her head, clucking her tongue. “You are as much a girl as any of us are,” promised Hakase, tapping keys on her computer.
 
“I see,” Chachamaru's voice was thoughtful. Hakase rubbed her hands together, seeing the enhanced-vision image appear on her screen. Chachamaru was in a tent, and as Hakase watched the hijacked point of view of the gynoid, Chachamaru turned her head toward the side. Squealing in excitement, she saw Negi sleeping on top of Kaede, the two naked. From the thermal picture and odor analysis suit, she knew what had happened. “So that's what got you going,” she breathed, giddy with excitement.
 
“You are monitoring my visual signal?” challenged Chachamaru. Hakase blinked.
 
“Uh, yeah, a little,” admitted Hakase.
 
“You will destroy any record of that, and never speak about this to anyone,” ordered Chachamaru. “This is private business of the White Wings,” she added. Hakase frowned. She knew a little about the White Wings. Mostly, she knew that Eva had been asking for specialized technology for her group. If this involves the Wings, and Chachamaru is there, then it's a good bet that Eva is mixed up in this, too, reasoned the genius. Of the few people on her list not to cross, Eva was in the top three; in fact, she was the top three. Even Chao went out of her way to make sure that Eva wouldn't join the fray, and Chao deliberately picked a fight with the entire magical order here at Mahora, recalled Hakase.
 
“I understand,” she swallowed. “So, um, are you going to be joining those two?” Hakase turned the conversation back to the sleeping pair.
 
“No,” replied the gynoid. Looking at the data streams, Hakase pursed her lips.
 
“But you want to, don't you?” she guessed shrewdly.
 
“I…do not know.”
 
“Why not? Negi's a good choice to get used to your `H' system,” suggested Hakase.
 
“There are…issues with doing so,” confessed Chachamaru.
 
“Issues?”
 
“Correct. I am partnered to Mistress. To do something like…it is not possible,” finished Chachamaru.
 
“I don't really know what you are talking about, Chacha-chan,” Hakase said. “It's pretty obvious that you want him, and I did put a lot of work into making you `H' capable; it would be a waste not to use it!” pushed Hakase.
 
“I…I can't!” insisted Chachamaru. Hakase considered the situation.
 
“Then, why did you call me?” she quietly asked.
 
“I…do not know, precisely,” admitted Chachamaru. Hakase hummed.
 
“Well, when you get back, come in for a diagnostic sweep, ok?” she said. “I can't do much more for you right now.”
 
“I apologize for taking up your time,” the android girl replied.
 
“Nah,” Hakase waved off the apology. “I was bored anyway,” she grinned. “You know,” said the genius slowly, “you could always ask Eva if you can join in,” suggested the girl.
 
Silence for a bit. Then, “good night, Hakase,” and the line - and data link - went dead.
 
“Amazing,” breathed Hakase.
 
“Indeed,” came a darkly-amused voice from just behind her. Shrieking, Hakase spun around as she tried to stand up from the chair, tripping and falling toward the floor. Strong arms caught her. “Careful, Hakase,” breathed the unexpected visitor, “I would hate to have you injure yourself.”
 
“Eva,” breathed Hakase, getting her feet under her, “don't do that! You nearly made me wet my panties!”
 
The small blonde laughed evilly. Hakase flinched as a fingertip ran along the folds of her pussy. “Your panties are already wet, Hakase,” noted Eva. “And it isn't from fright,” added the vampiress.
 
“How did you get in here, anyway?” wondered Hakase, glancing at the blonde. She sucked in a breath, seeing Eva emerging from the shadow cast by her own shadow.
 
“I'm an evil, evil mage, remember?” smiled Eva, sharp fangs flashing. Hakase started to pull herself free of Eva's grip, only to find that Eva wasn't letting go of her.
 
“What did you need?” wondered Hakase, Eva guiding her over to the couch and laying her down. Eva - wearing a filmy black gown that left nothing of note hidden - sat astride the young inventor, hands absently brushing aside the loose shirt and dangling bra before caressing the other girl's bare breasts.
 
“I need you to do me a favor,” began Eva. “But, before that,” said Eva, leaning closer to Hakase, licking her lips and fangs, “I'm famished,” purred Eva, slipping her fangs into Hakase's neck. A long, weak moan echoed through the labs.
 
Ten minutes later, Eva straightened up, licking her lips free of the last traces of her meal. Beneath her, Hakase panted, nipples hard as rocks, and her panties now completely soaked with her cum. Delicious, Eva thought. Why is it that my classmates are so delicious, while the rest of the mundane world tastes like spoiled cabbage? wondered the blood sucker idly. “Anyway,” Eva murmured, activating a minor spell. “Chachamaru,” she said crisply, “I have new instructions for you,” directed the `advisor' of the White Wings.