Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Miscalculation ❯ Chapter 42

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Eishun,” said Takamichi, startling the man. Eishun spun around, his hand grasping at an invisible sword.
 
“Tak, don't do that!” hissed Eishun. The white-haired man grinned tiredly. How did he get behind me like that? wondered Eishun. He couldn't have done it in the old Red Wing days, that's for sure! Maybe I've gotten soft? he thought.
 
“Couldn't resist,” the senior staff member of the school shrugged. “Seeing you all spaced out like that was too good to pass up.”
 
“Gateau would have been proud,” Eishun replied dryly. Seeing a single worn suitcase in Takamichi's hands, he gave his former teammate a questioning look. “Traveling light?” he asked.
 
“Kind of have to,” shrugged the man. He and Eishun were in the terminal Narita, Takamichi's flight from abroad having just arrived. Tossing his head, Eishun indicated that they should begin the trip back to Mahora proper. Together, the two moved out of the terminal and to the train line. It would take them about an hour to reach the campus, and another half hour to get to the heart of the school.
 
Once they were settled into the train, Takamichi broke the ice. “Is she really free?” he asked. Eishun nodded. Takamichi sighed. He had come to like and respect the dread Evangeline A.K. McDowell during the decade or so he had been tasked with monitoring her at Mahora. It hadn't hurt that she had allowed him the use of the Resort to perfect his kanka skills. “Why now?” he murmured.
 
“Truthfully?” Eishun replied, catching his eye. “My money is on it being Negi,” he shared. Takamichi considered that.
 
“Negi is a lot like his father, you know,” Takamichi thought aloud. “He actually believes in those he calls friends; sometimes to the point of insanity,” he sighed. Eishun nodded.
 
“They are both idealistic idiots,” he agreed, though there was no anger or malice in his tone. Far from it - Eishun had admired that trait in Nagi. That conviction that good was always better, faster, stronger and quicker than evil was one of his greatest assets, Eishun recalled. Even if it routinely got us in impossible situations due to the resulting recklessness of that belief! Eishun believed - privately, of course - that that naïve view of how the worlds worked was what had ultimately broken the Red Wings.
 
“Negi isn't his father,” Takamichi said quietly.
 
“Oh, of that I am sure,” Eishun gave his old friend a quick smile. “I think he will surpass Nagi in very short order, in fact,” he added. Seeing Takamichi's look, he raised his hands. “I heard about Chao and the festival, Tak,” he shared.
 
“What about it? Chao is gone,” Takamichi replied. “And as someone who faced her directly, let me just tell you that Negi was right about her.”
 
“Perhaps,” Eishun said. “But Chao is not Evangeline the Undying Magi,” countered Eishun.
 
“I don't know that that is how he sees things,” Takamichi said. Eishun shrugged. “What has she done since she broke the curse?” he asked softly. He and Eishun just didn't see eye-to-eye on some issues. “Obviously, she hasn't torn her way out of Mahora and through Tokyo like a typhoon, so what has she been done?”
 
“Nothing, for the most part,” Eishun reported, frowning. “What is she waiting for?” he worried.
 
“She hasn't done anything?” wondered Takamichi. “That's a little disconcerting,” admitted the man. She was so bitter and angry for so long after Nagi bound her to the school, I always thought that if she ever got loose, it would be a bloodbath, he thought. A smile crossed his lips. But, that was before Negi arrived…
 
“Well, she attacked a magi and her Ministra in Tokyo, but other than that, nothing,” Eishun said.
 
“Attacked? She killed them?” Takamichi asked intently. Eishun shook his head.
 
“Hospitalized them both, and somehow she destroyed their Pactio, but she didn't kill them,” Eishun reported. He frowned. “In fact, they were both adamant that she made a point of telling them that they weren't worth killing,” he recalled.
 
Takamichi gave a snort of laughter. “That's her, all right,” nodded. His amusement faded. “But why isn't she acting?”
 
“That is what we all want to know,” Eishun admitted. “Father is against moving hastily, but we have to find out what she is doing. If we wait too long, we won't have a chance against her. So…” he shrugged. Takamichi nodded somberly.
 
“So, you called me. Who else?” he asked. Eishun looked at him.
 
“Five of my best students, and four of my Association's best sealing mages,” Eishun said. Takamichi gave him a level stare.
 
“You plan to fight her?” he asked. “Are you crazy?” he asked, sounding more puzzled than anything else. “Without Nagi's curse binding her powers, she's a fair match for your entire Association, you know.”
 
“I remember how powerful and mean she is,” Eishun replied. “But it won't be a fair fight - if we are forced to fight,” he stipulated. Takamichi considered that.
 
“Ambush her? Is that what you came up with?” the white-haired kanka user shook his head. “That has disaster written all over it,” he observed.
 
“Not so much ambush her as trap her - like what Nagi did,” Eishun explained. Takamichi considered the merits of that.
 
“Not an entirely bad idea,” he allowed, “but what makes you think she will walk into a trap? She recalls all to vividly what happened with Nagi, and I can't see her falling for the same trick twice,” he warned. Eishun smiled.
 
“That's where the right bait comes into play.”
 
“Bait?” challenged Takamichi. “Who in their right mind would be crazy enough to play bait in these circumstances?” Eishun grinned widely.
 
“I found someone,” he whispered smugly. “Really, he came to me and volunteered, once he heard the plan,” admitted Eishun. Takamichi groaned.
 
“That idiot,” he muttered.
 
-
 
Negi, Kaede and Chachamaru met up with Asuna at the edge of the Mahora School proper, Kaede giving Negi a fond hug before heading for the dorm, while Chachamaru accompanied Asuna and Negi toward Ayaka's mansion. It was mid-morning and the weekend bustle was going on. The three blended right in.
 
“How was your visit to Kaede's secret spot, Negi?” asked Asuna, leering at him. His primary partner was sitting close beside him, an arm over his shoulder. She was dressed in a pair of loose shorts and a tight tee shirt, sneakers on her feet and a small bag over her shoulder. Inhaling her familiar scent, Negi felt oddly comfortable.
 
“It was good,” he replied, recalling the night before. Asuna smirked at him.
 
“Yes, I bet it was,” she purred suggestively. I felt it when Kaede's card went silver, she thought to herself. I knew that I had felt that before. I wonder why I could feel it? Did all the girls feel it? wondered Asuna before pushing that thought aside as irrelevant. Shaking herself from her thoughts, she found that she had leaned over toward Negi, her lips brushing his. Jerking slightly, she straightened back up, covertly looking around to see if anyone riding in the car with them had noticed. A few of the commuters were giving her looks of amusement or wistfulness, but since they weren't in her school, she ignored the looks.
 
“So,” she said, a little more forcefully than necessary, “what do you plan to do at Ayaka's place?” she asked Negi. I know what she plans, but what does Negi think he's going to do there? she wondered.
 
“She asked me to come see her, and it's been a while since we visited, so…” Negi shrugged. Asuna hid her smile. “Um, where is Konoka?” he asked. Usually, Konoka accompanied Asuna - especially when visiting Ayaka's place.
 
“Her dad called and asked her and Set-chan to join him and the Dean for some sort of meeting,” she said. “If the meeting ends early enough, she'll meet up with us at Ayaka's place. If not, we'll catch her tonight at the Resort,” Asuna said.
 
“Oh,” he said. Asuna gave him a gentle squeeze.
 
“Sad she isn't here?” she asked. Negi blinked.
 
“No!” he said, “well, yeah, but not like…” Asuna touched his lips with her finger.
 
“I know,” she grinned at him. Looking at Chachamaru, Asuna frowned softly. “Chachamaru, are you…blushing?” she asked, surprised.
 
“No, of course not,” insisted the gynoid, glancing away from the two. Asuna pursed her lips. Yeah, she was blushing, the girl thought. But, why? I mean, yeah, she likes Negi, but isn't she Eva's partner? It's nice that she's on our side, but it's almost like she's a guest, being without a Pactio with Negi.
 
“Chachamaru? What's wrong?” asked Negi, seeing the artificial girl's attention focus elsewhere. Her `horns' - used for a variety of things and packed with specialized sensors and antennas - briefly flickered with faint lines of blue.
 
“What?” asked Asuna, turning to look behind her where the gynoid was looking. She scanned the crowd, but didn't see anything.
 
“It is nothing,” Chachamaru said, another flicker of faint glowing lines dancing through her horns. “Our stop is coming up,” she diverted the pair's attention. In short order, the small group had changed trains, rode to the closest station, and hiked toward the huge manor that Ayaka's home sat on.
 
As they walked, Chachamaru excused herself, stepping into a small shop as they passed. Shrugging, the two continued on, figuring that Eva had asked her to pick something up and in any event, the girl could catch up to them easily. It was nearly noon, and Asuna's stomach grumbled a little, Negi's doing so a moment later. The two shared a short laugh. “I hope Ayaka has some food ready for us,” Asuna said as they reached the gate. The house was still another five or six minute walk from the gate.
 
“I'm sure she will fix us something,” Negi said. Asuna hummed. When they reached the front door, Asuna pushed the door bell button. A few moments later, Ayaka opened the door.
 
“Negi!” she cooed. Looking at Asuna, something seemed to pass between the two. “Asuna,” she said calmly. “Please, come in,” the rich heiress said, stepping aside and ushering the two into the huge house.
 
“Where are your servants, Ayaka?” asked Asuna.
 
“I gave them the afternoon off,” Ayaka replied. “They did fix lunch for us before they left, though, so if you two are hungry, let's head to the kitchen,” suggested Ayaka. As they entered, Negi saw that Ayaka was wearing a fine dressing gown. Asuna noticed, too, but didn't say anything.
 
In the kitchen, the two saw that a rich - but simple - spread had been set out. Hungrily, Asuna and Negi fell on the fruit, crackers and cheese. Ayaka joined them, though she ate far less than the two. When they were done, Ayaka suggested that the group rest by the pool while the food settled. Asuna agreed, Negi protesting that he hadn't brought any swim trunks.
 
“You won't need any,” Ayaka said, leading him out to the pool. Asuna followed the two. When she reached the pool, Ayaka slipped off her dressing gown, revealing a tiny, tiny bikini. Negi gulped, feeling his dick stiffen. Asuna swiftly stripped off her shirt and shorts, revealing a thin, minimal bikini as well. Both girls turned toward Negi, a hungry look in their eyes. Moments later, he was stripped to his boxers, and even then, the girls seemed intent on taking those off as well. His protests about them trying to strip him while they wore swimming suits was a mistake, as the two immediately removed their suits.
 
Deciding that it wasn't any different than being at the Resort, Negi had settled down, finding that Ayaka and Asuna were occupying chaise loungers, and expected him to share one with them. He had ended up tucked in close to Ayaka. Resting for a bit while the food they had eaten was digested, the three were surprised when Chachamaru arrived with a soft roar of jets. “Pardon my delay,” she said, bowing.
 
“Not at all,” Asuna said, flipping a hand. “Get what you need?” she asked. Chachamaru nodded. “Good,” Asuna said, stretching her arms.
 
“Please, Chachamaru, join us,” invited Ayaka. Bowing silently, Chachamaru removed her dress, revealing her specialized underwear. To Negi's surprise, Chachamaru also removed those before settling into a lounger, which groaned slightly. Settling back, Ayaka warm against his side, her smell in his nose, Negi found himself smiling happily. He didn't realize that his dick had swollen; all three girls did notice, though.
 
-
 
“You called?” Kaede murmured in Kazumi's ear, making the girl flinch.
 
“Kaede, don't do that!” hissed the paparazzi. Damn ninjas, she thought sourly. Kaede smiled easily.
 
“What are we in to?” asked the tall girl.
 
“Not sure, really,” admitted the information gatherer. “Something is going on, and we're trying to find out what,” explained the girl to her teammate.
 
“What do I need to do?” was all Kaede said.
 
“Right now, I need you to find out where some of the magical staff of Mahora are,” Kazumi assigned the ninja her task. “Oh, and have you seen Mana recently?” Kazumi asked. Kaede shook her head.
 
“Not recently,” she said. Kazumi glanced at her cell phone for a moment.
 
“She's not answering her phone, either,” the girl said, looking back at Kaede, only to find that the ninja was gone. She sighed. “Damn ninjas,” muttered the girl. Pressing a pre-dialed number, she waited for her party to pick up. This would be a lot easier if we could use our team telepathy, thought the girl, but Eva made it clear that some of the staff at Mahora and some of our fellow students were very sensitive to that, so we're better off using our technology instead of our magic, she mused. Her party picked up.
 
“What?” came the cross reply. Kazumi smiled, the tone rolling off her back like water off a duck.
 
“Find anything yet, Chisame-chan?”
 
“I'm pretty deep into the Mahora magi-net, and haven't found anything interesting yet,” replied the Wing's hacker girl. “I've got some of my minions digging around in the intranet and a couple more sifting through the local nodes for anything out of place.” Chisame paused. “Kazumi, are you sure your hunch is right this time?” pressed the hacker.
 
“A good reporter can always smell a scoop,” said Kazumi proudly. Chisame just grunted.
 
“Call you if I find something,” said the hacker.
 
“Oh! Be sure to crack the Dean's personal files,” Kazumi reminded her teammate.
 
“Do I tell you how to take peep shots?” came back Chisame. “Did that right off the bat,” Chisame said, clearly miffed that Kazumi would try to tell her how to do her job. “Anything else you want to tell me that I have already done?”
 
“No, not right now, Chisame-chan,” replied the reporter sweetly. Chisame hung up. In her room in the dorm, Chisame considered her next move. What have I missed? she asked herself. Her artifact was activated, her magical minions coming and going through her computer, occasionally stopping to report their findings to their mistress.
 
“New search,” proclaimed Chisame a moment later. Her minions assembled nearly instantly. “We're going into the magi-web and intranet of the Kansai Association,” directed the hacker, grabbing her keyboard. “I think we have been working this thing from the wrong end,” murmured Chisame, typing away on her keyboard as her minions disappeared back into her computer.
 
-
 
Negi had drifted off to sleep for a bit after eating the light lunch. Being cuddled up with Ayaka had reminded him of being with Nekane again, which helped him relax. Now, he was waking up from his short nap. Blinking, he found that he had been resting with his cheek pressed against Ayaka's breast, the soft, warm, full mounds making a very nice pillow. It wasn't that that had awoken him, though.
 
What had awakened him was the soft stroking of his hard dick. Blinking away the last of his light slumber, he found that Ayaka's hand was carefully, slowly, stroking his member. Inhaling in pleasant surprise, he looked up at her face, finding her to be smiling at him. “You are awake,” she said softly, leaning in toward him, kissing him softly. Negi - seeing no reason not to - returned her kiss. Her hand never stopped gently stroking him as her tongue rubbed his.
 
Breaking the kiss, Negi panted softly. Looking at Ayaka's face, he found her nearly glowing with happiness, color high on her cheeks. Against his neck, he could feel her hard nipples. Turning his head, he found Asuna watching him. Meeting his gaze, she gave him a small smile and a shallow nod. Negi found himself smiling at his primary partner. For a reason he couldn't quite place, knowing that Asuna was there made him feel much better.
 
Barely an arm's length away, Asuna watched, feeling her own arousal build. She had tried to tell herself that she didn't find it arousing to watch Negi with another girl, but ever since the first time, she knew she was lying. Seeing him with Konoka had nearly made her cum, and she had cum when her fingers had caressed her throbbing pussy. Watching Ayaka stroking Negi's hard cock was doing the same thing to her now. Unconsciously, her hand stole between her legs, which parted to give her better access to her greedy sex. Her other hand cupped one of her breasts, finger and thumb teasing her hard nipple. Her eyes remained locked on the action on the lounger next to hers.
 
“Ayaka,” breathed Negi.
 
“Yes, Negi?” Ayaka answered, breathing deeply herself. Her pussy was leaking and was itchy with need for what her hand was stroking. Looking at her beloved Negi's face, she didn't need to hear what he would ask. “Please,” she breathed, gently squeezing his hard shaft. A soft, but loud, moan came from her lips as Negi dipped his head to seize one of her hard nipples in his mouth, sucking and licking her tip greedily. His other hand cupped her free breast, duplicating as best as he could what his mouth was doing to her opposite mound. “Ah!”
 
Ayaka felt a small orgasm flicker through her as Negi raped her tits. Her eyes half-focused on Asuna, finding her rival best friend watching her, a leer on her lips. She also saw that one of Asuna's hands was between her legs, the other hand massaging her breasts. Ayaka suffered a second minor orgasm.
 
Releasing Ayaka's stiff nipple, Negi licked his lips as he caught his breath. As good as her hand felt, stroking his dick, he knew that her pussy would feel much better; for them both. Reaching down with his free hand, he trailed his fingertips down her stomach, marveling at how slim and soft she was, until he reached her small patch of blonde pubic hair. “Negi,” cooed Ayaka, shifting so she was fully on her back. This allowed her to bend her knees and spread her legs, exposing her to his touch. Negi slipped his hand lower, his fingers meeting soaked, hot, slick Ayaka pussy.
 
Asuna gulped as she saw Negi's hand slide between Ayaka's spread legs. I wish that were me, thought the girl. Negi touching me, sucking on my nipples… she moaned softly, pushing a finger into her passage as she squeezed her nipple firmly. Her body trembled as a weak orgasm vibrated through her. She bit her bottom lip gently as she pumped the finger in and out of her pussy, her thighs growing wet as her juice all but poured from her soft sex.
 
Negi was amazed at how wet Ayaka was. Within mere moments, his hand was wet with her juice, and she seemed to be getting wetter by the moment. Already, he could feel that her thighs were soaked. He could also smell the almost-musky scent of her. That smell seemed to go right to his dick, which she was still stroking. “Ayaka, I'm about…” he began. She pumped faster.
 
“Go ahead,” begged Ayaka. “Please don't worry about it - I want it,” she panted. Negi groaned as his sack tightened, driving a load of his cum up his dick to explode from the slit at the crown, spraying Ayaka's hand, belly and tits with his cum. A soft, happy sound came from her as she felt his hot seed splash over her naked flesh. Four spurts later, and he was panting as he looked at her splattered body. Her hand still grasped his dick, though it had stopped stroking. Asuna watched, a second finger slipping into her dripping sex.
 
Ayaka looked down at her cum-stained stomach and tits. A smile grew until it stretched ear to ear. “Thank you, Negi,” she cooed. Using the hand not on his dick, she collected a large spot with her finger. Peeking at Asuna, she hesitated for a moment before sticking her cum-dripping finger into her mouth. Sucking it clean of his gift, she decided that she liked the slightly-salty treat. Ayaka wasted no time gathering up the gift, releasing his semi-soft dick so she could lick her hand clean.
 
Asuna watched her blonde friend rival cleaning Negi's cum off her hungrily. She could relate to that; she herself hated to waste the treat. Her two fingers steadily pumped in and out of her pussy, driving her closer and closer to a heavy orgasm. If she doesn't hurry up and get it all, I might have to lick it off her, thought the girl, shivering at the thought. Her shiver had nothing to do with reluctance. Hearing Ayaka moan sloppily, Asuna realized that Negi was still fingering the heiress.
 
Negi had been so busy watching Ayaka clean up his cum, he didn't realize that his body had been on autopilot. It wasn't until her pleasure-racked moan that he realized that he had been steadily stroking her sex. Blinking away his distraction, he looked down to find that he had eased a finger into her passage, which had apparently been the cause of the moan. She's tight, but so wet it doesn't really feel as tight as it is, he thought, amazed. Ayaka's juice dripped from his knuckles.
 
Ayaka was beside herself. Not only was she in a club with Negi, but she was some kind of partner to him. Even better, he's here with me! And he just came all over me! the giddy girl thought. Reaching over to touch him again, she blinked. He's already hard again? marveled the blonde. Her knowledge of sex was limited to health class, and the occasional over-heard talk from high school girls. I thought that they needed to rest for a few hours before they got hard again, she mused. Of course my Negi would be far above `normal' constraints, she thought smugly.
 
Negi had been considering trying to get a second finger in her when he felt her hot, wet, slippery hand wrap around his dick again. “Ah!” he gasped. Looking at the slightly-drooling blonde, he saw her giving him a heavy-lidded look. He knew that look from his other girls. Ayaka was horny.
 
“Negi, shall we join fully?” purred the blonde, opening her arms grandly. Nodding jerkily, he nimbly slipped between her legs. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Asuna watching them, her hands busy. She was still smiling at him, which reassured him. Focusing on the blonde class president spread out before him, he licked his lips. Ayaka is gorgeous, he thought. All my teammates are, realized Negi. Looking at her groin, he saw that she was literally dripping, her pink slit swollen with arousal and her clit sticking up from under its hood.
 
He was so hard and aroused that his dick was already beginning to hurt a little. Carefully positioning himself on top of her, he settled his tip at her entrance and pushed forward. Her virgin passage resisted, but there was so much of her slick juice gushing out that he found it easier to penetrate her than it had been to enter Ku Fei and Yue. In barely ten thrusts, he was balls deep in her, and she was shrieking in pleasure, arms around his chest. “Negi! Oh, Kami! I'm yours, my Negi!” babbled Ayaka, almost incoherent. Negi began to thrust into her still-tight-but-flooded passage.
 
Asuna furiously finger-fucked herself as she watched Negi claim Ayaka. God, that's so hot! thought the girl. To see Ayaka hugging their Negi tight, legs around his hips, as he fucked her hit her square in the libido. Rubbing her fingers against her G-spot, she felt a huge orgasm reach critical. A little more, thought the girl hazily. Come on, Negi, pack her full. Make her scream out your name as she cums! the primary partner lustily demanded in her head.
 
Negi was gritting his teeth, teetering on the edge. “Ayaka,” he growled out, “going to cum!”
 
“Yes! Do it inside, Negi! Fill me up with your love!” screamed Ayaka. Her pussy clamped tighter, spurts of girl-juice being squirted from their joined sex as he pumped her hard and fast.
 
“Ugh!” grunted Negi, burying himself and unloading into her depths. Six spurts an a small trickle granted her wish. When she had felt the hot, thick, wet spurting against her womb, Ayaka had experienced an orgasm beyond her wildest dreams. With an inarticulate sound, her eyes rolled back in her head and she fainted.
 
Minutes passed. Negi was sprawled out on top of Ayaka, the blonde still limp as a cooked noodle. Sever minutes later, he felt someone carefully lift him up. Focusing on the person, he found Asuna helping him off Ayaka. “You ok?” asked Asuna, touching her forehead to his. Weakly, he nodded. Asuna kissed him. He could smell her arousal, mixed with her unique scent. He kissed her back.
 
Looking at the blonde's sex, she smiled happily, seeing it dripping thick, white cum. Negi really gave it to her good, thought Asuna smugly. Ayaka's sex was swollen and a little red, but seemed in good condition. Asuna didn't realize that she had been hugging Negi close until she felt him start to stand. “What, Negi?” asked Asuna, not wanting to let him go. Her nipples were still half-hard, and her pussy certainly wouldn't mind getting what Ayaka had gotten.
 
“I should get cleaned up,” he explained. Asuna smiled at him.
 
“I'll do it,” she said, kneeling and engulfing his softened dick in her mouth before he could even say anything. She used her tongue and suction to collect and swallow the mixed cum. Konoka was right; this is pretty tasty, Asuna thought, thoroughly if swiftly licking him clean - including his balls. When she was satisfied that she hadn't missed any, she pulled her mouth off his tool and smiled at him. “See? Much better, right?” she asked.
 
“Y…yeah,” he replied breathlessly. Asuna looked at the pool.
 
“How about we rinse off and go for a swim?” asked the girl, standing. Negi had to admit that that sounded like a fine idea. Together the two used the hose to rinse off before diving into the pool. As the two enjoyed the cool water, Chachamaru checked on Ayaka, finding her to be fine and on her way toward conscious. Checking the still-new Pactio card that Ayaka had set aside with her dressing gown, the gynoid saw the edge was silver now. She moved inside to make some drinks for the group, trying to ignore the strange sensations emanating from her own groin.