Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Only In Your Eyes Am I Worthy ❯ My Eyes Are Closed, Yet Still I See ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Evangelion: Only In Your Eyes Am I Worthy
Required Disclaimer: Still no own. Still no money. Too evil for a conscience. I think I might just have some jelly donuts around here now, however… Enjoy and ponder on the glory of GAINAX! And stuff.
Chapter 4: My Eyes Are Closed, Yet Still I See
 
“Shinji-kun… you're such a stud! I must have you now!” Misato crooned, running her hand over the boy's naked body.
“Mi… Misato-san!?” Shinji gasped.
Misato giggled and nibbled at the third child's earlobe. “Oh, save the crying of my name out for later.” The major rubbed her large breasts against the boy and even leaned forward to rub them in his face from where she was lying cradled into his side.
“I… I can't believe this is happening!” Shinji cried, though Little Shinji was ecstatic.
“Believe it, Shinji.” Asuka said, coming up against the third child's other side and joining Misato's explorations of the boy's body. “Think you can handle us both?” She asked with a devilish grin.
Shinji gasped and felt his whole body flush from the excitement. “I can't take this!” He cried. He was just reaching down to grasp both girls' bottoms when Rei slid up his body from his feet and stared down at him. Shinji stared at her in awe. “Rei-chan?”
“Shinji… you stink.” Rei stated flatly.
“What?!” Shinji cried in disbelief. `She crawled onto my naked body in the midst of this… dream?' Shinji's eyes snapped open and he felt embarrassed that his arousal was so apparent to Rei who was looking down at him from her bed.
“I said you stink, Shinji. You never bathed to get rid of that LCL. Please use my shower.” Rei requested.
Shinji groaned and sat up, immediately regretting it when he felt his stiff muscles begin to spasm. “Ow!” Shinji groaned out softly.
“You will feel better once you have showered. Please shower now. And burn that plugsuit.” The blue-haired girl deadpanned.
The blue-eyed boy stood up and stretched then blushed when he noticed his erection had not subsided yet. “I won't have any clothes to change into though, Rei-san.”
The first child nodded towards her closet. “There is a sweatshirt and pants in there I was going to use for jogging, but they are too big. And I never got around to jogging. You can use those, they should fit you. Please shower now.” Rei was getting tired of repeating herself. `How can you even stand to not run screaming into the shower?! There isn't even a word strong enough to describe how much you stink!'
The third child blushed and hurried into the bathroom when he realized that even though she wasn't showing any outward signs of it, she was quite upset with him for stalling. He self-consciously sniffed at himself and gagged. Realizing just how horrendous his stench was, he quickly turned on the shower and climbed in without waiting for the water to heat. He cried out from the shock of the cold water, which prompted Rei to yell in asking him if he was hurt. “No, Rei-san! Sorry to worry you, I stepped in before the water heated.” He felt guilty because he knew that yelling out like that was hard on her for two reasons, one being she very rarely raised her voice and even then it was usually while in battle, and the other being her cracked ribs.
Shinji grabbed a sponge and squirted some body lotion on it, frowning slightly when he noticed it was unscented. `I'm going to have to remedy that. Cherry blossom scent, maybe? Or orange blossoms… I can't decide.' He scrubbed furiously at his body, making sure every square inch of his skin was clean before rinsing the suds off. He sniffed at his skin and frowned. The blood smell of the LCL was still detectable, so he repeated the process until his skin was beginning to feel raw. He then washed his hair twice and then used conditioner because the shampoo Rei was using was a little too effective, stripping his hair and leaving it dry and damaged.
He blushed when he remembered the erotic dream he was having earlier and frowned slightly when he realized that the Rei in his dream was wearing her school uniform while Asuka and Misato had been nude. `Is it because I am not attracted to her? No… I'm very attracted to her. But, I can't think of her as a sex object as easily as I can Misato-san and Asuka-san. What is different about… Rei!?'
Rei slid into the shower behind him and sniffed absently at his back. “Much better, Shinji-kun. Now, would you please help me wash?”
Shinji knew his entire body had flushed dark red, and what was worse is he had been absent-mindedly stroking himself while thinking about the dream. `I mustn't run away… I mustn't run away…' He reached up with a shaky hand and directed the spray behind him so that the first child would get wet. “Can you wash yourself at all or will I need to… ah…” He couldn't bring himself to say it. He felt like crying apologies and prostrating himself before her to seek forgiveness but he wasn't sure why. `This should be a dream come true…'
The red-eyed girl silently took the sponge and squirted a bit of body wash on it and began to wash herself as best she could with her good arm. Shinji turned to watch her, trying his best not to look below her face. He winced in sympathy when he saw her eyes crinkling in pain. “I can take over, Rei-san. You are still in too much pain to do much by yourself, ne?” He asked with a gentle smile.
“Yes.” Rei responded, hiding her relief as she handed the sponge over to the third child.
Shinji knelt to the ground and washed her feet, keeping his eyes downcast and trying not to think about what he would see if he just looked upwards. He washed her legs next and then stood up and blushed, not wanting to touch her in such an intimate place. “Your uh… back, next?”
The first child gave him a quizzical frown but turned. `This seems like such a chore to him. Perhaps I should go to NERV and get one of the nurses there to tend to me. I should not be imposing upon Shinji like this, just because I am the most comfortable with him.'
Shinji tried to keep his breathing even and his arousal from brushing against her as he scrubbed her back and then her arms, being careful not to scrub too hard against the cuts or press against her injured arm. “You are clean.” Shinji said in a shaky breath.
“Is that so? No, my front, my neck, behind my ears, my face, my…” Rei was about to name a very intimate part of her body when the third child interrupted.
“Oh! Sorry, I wasn't watching what you had washed for yourself. I thought you had already cleaned all of that.” He lied. `Damn… she's going to think I'm a pervert when she looks down.'
The red-eyed girl, however, did not look down. She simply took a step forward and closed her eyes, waiting for her face to be scrubbed. She could have done it herself, but the scrubbing motion made her sides ache.
The blue-eyed boy took the opportunity to scrub her face and sighed with relief because now she couldn't open her eyes without getting suds in them so he could wash the rest of her without worrying about her seeing the effect that her body was having on him. `I'm such a jerk. I'm disgusting. I can't even wash an injured girl without thinking perverted things. Forgive me, Rei.' He scrubbed her flat belly for several long moments then glanced upwards and bit the inside of his mouth to keep from gasping. ` Boobs !' He couldn't help but stare, even though he knew it was wrong. `She's so… gorgeous. So innocently beautiful… and I'm sullying her by looking at her like this. I must stop.' He quickly scrubbed her chest and sighed in relief. “Done.”
Rei frowned. “You still have not cleaned some places. I am sorry that I am imposing so much upon you, Shinji-san. Hand me the sponge if you would be so kind so that I can finish. I will head into NERV and stay there until I have recovered.” Her voice was flat, almost dead.
Shinji's mouth gaped open in shock. “I… I'm sorry I offended you, Rei-san. I… I'm so sorry.”
The first child reached out blindly for the sponge. “Offend? You didn't offend me. I know you would rather not be here. I should not have talked you into caring for me whilst I am injured.”
“What?! I don't mind, Rei-san! I really don't.” Shinji let her have the sponge and was ashamed when he saw how much pain she was in from washing her intimate anatomy. “I have failed you, Rei-san.”
The blue-haired girl stifled a sigh of annoyance. “Please step back so that I can rinse.”
The third child stepped back automatically. He tried to stare at his feet but he couldn't help looking up and gasping in amazement at how beautiful she looked with the water spray hitting her face. Rei winced as she reached up to wipe the water and any residual suds from her eyes before opening them. Realizing what she was doing, Shinji reached out and stroked the water from her eyes with a tender touch. Rei opened them and regarded him with her crimson eyes. “Shampoo?” The young Ikari asked, holding up the bottle and hoping his face wasn't as red as he thought it was.
The red-eyed girl nodded and turned around and tilted her head back. She barely suppressed a groan of enjoyment when the third child's fingers massaged the shampoo into her scalp. “I don't think I've ever been washed by another.” Rei commented. Shinji had no idea how significant this was to the first child.
“We should get you some scented body wash and shampoo, Rei-san. I was thinking perhaps orange blossoms. These are so… antiseptic. They don't suit you.” The boy stated, pulling her gently back into the water spray to rinse the shampoo from her blue hair. `Her hair is so exotic and lovely… wow. I've never seen a girl with this shade of hair before. I've seen darker blue/blacks, some dark purples like Misato-san, but never this light shade of blue. Wow…' “Conditioner?” Shinji asked.
Rei pulled some hair towards her nose even though it made a sharp stab of pain lance through her side. She sniffed at it and frowned. “It still smells of LCL. Would you please shampoo it again?” She requested, thinking to herself `They didn't wash my hair in the hospital. Actually all they did was wash me with a cloth. I'm surprised I didn't stink as badly as Shinji-kun did before coming in here.'
“Hai, Rei-san.” The dark-haired boy murmured, rubbing more shampoo into her hair. He sighed as he kneaded the suds into her hair, going slower and even more gently than he had before. Had someone been watching, they would have thought he was worshipping her hair or using it to worship her, at any rate. They would be right.
Rei's eyes drifted closed, partly because she didn't want to get any shampoo suds in her eyes, and also because the feeling of having her hair washed relaxed her.
Before either of them would have liked, the third child gently pulled the girl into the water's spray and reached for the conditioner. He silently poured some on top of her head and began to run his fingers through her short blue locks, making sure every strand of hair was coated in the enriched conditioner. He grinned as he realized that the conditioner, at least, had a slight vanilla scent. After he was done Rei backed up into the corner of the shower, as Shinji still needed to rinse the conditioner from his hair. `It should be silky smooth by now.'
The red-eyed girl took the opportunity to look at her cuts and saw that most of them were nearly healed. The worst of them still were a bit red but now resembled little more than scratches. She wondered how long it would take her ribs to heal, for her arm injury didn't bother her that much. Without an Eva to pilot, she wouldn't need two fully functional arms for a while, though of course she would prefer them. `At least I can walk on my own now… though being carried by Shinji was… oddly comforting.' Rei took another sniff at her skin. `The LCL smell is gone, but it doesn't smell like anything now. Is this what Shinji meant when he said it made me smell… antiseptic?' The first child watched as the blue-eyed boy rinsed the last of the conditioner out before he stepped towards her.
“You want to give the conditioner a few more minutes to work?” Shinji asked gently.
The blue-haired girl nodded and was a bit confused as she noticed the young Ikari had his head tilted upwards as if he were about to look at the ceiling. “Is something wrong, Shinji-kun?”
The third child paled. “ No! Of course not, Rei-san. Why do you ask?”
Rei titled her head to the side. “Are you upset with me? Have I done something wrong?”
“I…no. I just… don't want to be impolite by staring at you, Rei-san.” Shinji blushed. `She's going to think I'm a pervert.'
“I find no offense in your gaze, Shinji-kun.” The first child stated calmly. `He's so uptight. He'll have a heart attack by the time he's 40.'
The blue-eyed boy nodded in relief. “It will just take some getting used to. I'm just not accustomed to being around a beautiful naked girl, that's all.”
Rei felt the skin beneath her eyes heat up and she realized she was blushing. `Why am I reacting this way? I don't understand. But then, I don't think anyone has ever told me that they thought I was beautiful before. What does it mean? The definition is insufficient.'
Shinji misunderstood her reaction by thinking she was growing self-conscious from his looking at her. “Sorry! I won't look. I can't believe I just did that. Forgive me, Rei-san!”
The first child ignored the apology. “Thank you for helping me to bathe, Shinji-kun. I am ready to rinse my hair now.” She stepped forward nearly bumping into the boy who hastily backed away so the water would spray into her hair.
Shinji reached up to help rinse the conditioner away. “It's no problem, Rei-san. Any time.” He replied as he wondered, `Did that just sound like a come-on?' Finished with the shower, Shinji turned the spray off and reached out for a towel to wrap around Ayanami then another for himself. `Wow… what a lot of hot water. Must be because this is an apartment complex and Rei is the only tenant. So she gets all the hot water that would normally go to all the rooms.'
Rei took a hand towel and sat on the bed to absently dry her hair with it while Shinji started breakfast then hurried into the closet to find the sweat clothes that Rei had offered for him to wear. He pulled them on, feeling a little embarrassed that he had no underpants to wear. `I should have had the driver stop at Misato's place so I could at least get some clothing.' He hurried back in to finish breakfast then ran back to help the blue-haired girl finish drying off before walking over to her closet. “What do you want to wear today, Rei-san?”
“My school uniform, I suppose.” Rei stated absently. `Does it matter?'
“No school today. Would you prefer wearing something more… casual? Or do you like wearing your uniform?” Shinji asked, glancing back at the girl which he immediately regretted doing because she had set the towels down beside her. He looked back into the closet and blushed. `I was just in a shower with her for half an hour or so and I'm still getting embarrassed by seeing her nude. I'm so pathetic.'
“I really don't care, Shinji-kun.” The red-eyed girl stated flatly.
The third child sighed and rustled through her clothing. `Most of what she has are her school uniforms. Wait, there're a few casual clothing items on this side.' He pulled out a t-shirt and some shorts, but then glanced back at Rei and frowned. `No t-shirt, it'll hurt her to put it on.' He found a comfortable looking button up blouse and selected that instead. He walked towards her and was about to slip her clothing on when she backed away slightly. “Rei-san?” Shinji asked in confusion.
“Undergarments?” Ayanami requested quietly.
Shinji blushed. “Well, do you want to go without the bra because of your ribs? I mean… is it necessary?” `They're cute but I really would rather you not wear them anyway…'
Rei shrugged. “I was told I was to start wearing them. I can go without the bra, I do not care.”
The blue-eyed boy nodded wrapped some fresh bandages on the girl and then looked into her dresser and pulled out a blue pair of silk panties, nearly hidden among the hoard of white cotton undergarments in the girl's dresser. He willed his body not to get over-excited as he walked over to Rei.
He knelt down at her feet and slid the garment up and paused when he realized he had them on backwards so he sighed and pulled them off and straightened them out. Even though she wasn't giggling, he could tell that the red-eyed girl was amused at his confusion over female undergarments. Shinji blushed again as he got them up all the way and backed away, trying to will his blush to vanish but it only made it worse.
“Are you ill, Shinji-kun? You are flushed.” Rei asked in her soft voice.
Shinji shook his head. “Sorry. It just… happens sometimes.” `When I see things that excite me. I'm so pathetic.' He added mentally.
Rei remained silent, accepting his explanation without question. Shinji finished dressing her then helped her into the kitchen area even though he could tell she could walk on her own now. He didn't want to bring it up because it felt comfortable being so close to her. She made no comment either, though he was fairly sure it was out of politeness. He then rolled her chair into the area so she could sit down comfortably and he simply remained standing.
“You like miso soup, I hope?” Shinji asked. `Of course she does, she has plenty of miso lying around, idiot!' He chastised himself for sounding foolish.
“Yes, I like it Shinji-kun.” Rei replied, taking the still warm bowl and sipping at it carefully. It was a bit hard to hold one handed but she managed decently enough. She noticed that the blue-eyed boy was staring at her in awe. “Is something wrong, Shinji-kun?” Rei asked, licking at the white soup that still clung to her lips.
Shinji turned beet red and stammered to reply. “Uh… uh… I was just thinking that perhaps you'd like to try a less mild miso next time?” But in his mind he was thinking `Yes… red instead of that mild white… it looks too much like you're drinking… wow. And when you lick it off your lips… I can't help but thing disgusting perverted things. I'm so wretched.'
The first child scrunched her nose up at the thought of the spicier red miso. “I don't like it like that. But we could get some for you if you prefer that kind?”
Shinji lowered his eyes. “No, I prefer it mild as well. I just thought perhaps you might like to try it. I didn't realize you already had.” He replied lamely. `I can try not to think about it in such a despicable manner. Why must I be so fucked up?' His eyes widened slightly as he realized she had actually made a full blown facial expression when she crinkled her nose in distaste. He filed the memory away as precious, a weird feeling coming over him as he thought that he had seen a rare glimpse at the real Rei, not the stoic face she turned to the world.
“Are you still hungry?” Shinji asked, grabbing a pear for himself after he finished his soup.
“I like to have some soy milk after my morning soup.” The blue-haired girl stated, nodding towards the icebox. “I believe I am out of pickled vegetables, unfortunately.”
“Ah, of course, Rei-chan!” He jumped up, not even noticing the informal tone he had just used.
Rei smirked slightly but dropped the expression before he turned back to her. She thought it was cute that he kept using such an endearing term for her. `He's never slipped and referred to Pilot Soryu as chan. Why is Shinji so nice to her when she treats him like dirt?' She sipped at her soy milk and tried not to laugh when he drank some as well and grimaced, finding it a little on the bitter side. “You do not like it, Shinji-kun?”
“It'll take some getting used to, I suppose. You like it?” Shinji asked in a somewhat skeptical tone, to which the first child nodded. The blue-eyed boy shrugged and drank some more. “I'll bet it would be great with some banana blended in with it… but bananas are too expensive to waste like that.”
“We are going to need more groceries, Shinji-kun. I am almost out of food already and we will need a lot more than what I normally get. You should stop by Katsuragi-shousa's home and get some clothing as well, and anything else you might want.” The red-eyed girl informed him as she thought `Such as your SDAT. You are already getting fidgety without it.'
“Ah… of course. Leave it to me, Rei-cha.. san.” The third child blushed, catching himself that time. `Oh man… she's going to think I'm a jerk. That I'm a freak. She's going to hate me. She doesn't look fazed, but underneath that calm serene face is a volcanic eruption waiting to happen and she'll kick me into the ground! Asuka would have done it already, I'm sure.'
Rei raised an eyebrow slightly. “I will get a little more sleep while you are gone. I will also make a call and have some bedding brought over for you. If you want, have them deliver the groceries as well. You might want to get enough to last at least a week and that is too much for you to carry.”
Shinji blushed. “Ah… I don't have enough money for that. I'll just get a few days worth. I'll be paid in two days, so I can get more then.”
The first child inwardly rolled her eyes. “Tell them to deliver to Ayanami Rei's and to charge the bill to my tab. It is taken care of by NERV. I have not paid for groceries since I moved in here.” She continued on in her thoughts. `Actually, I never carry money. I do not need it. Commander Ikari knows I never remember to carry money. Three days in a row of me being stranded at the train station for hours taught him that.'
“Oh… but I should pay for half…” The blue-eyed boy started to say.
“It is taken care of. You do not have to pay for any of it. You may want to pick up a few extra things as well such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, and anything else you can think of. Get plenty of fruit as well because I eat a lot of it. And some meat if you want some. Get whatever you want. Please don't get anything cheap and low quality, I become ill from that crap.” Rei deadpanned.
Shinji almost choked, it was the first naughty word he had ever heard her say… well… semi-naughty. He bit the inside of his cheeks but that didn't keep him from grinning. `She's so amazing.' “Of course, Rei-chan. Leave it to me.”
The first child nodded regally. `There was another chan that he did not freak out over. There is hope for him yet.'
“You'll be ok on your own for a while? I hate to leave you alone like this…” The young Ikari said with a frown.
The blue-haired girl nodded. “Yes. I will be fine. I shall nap until you return.” She settled back onto her pillow and shifted a bit until she was comfortable. `The more I sleep the faster I heal. Not that I mind being taken care of…'
“All right. I'll be back soon then, Rei-chan!” Shinji grinned as he headed for the door. `Crap, did I just say chan again? I am so dead.'
“Thank you, Shinji-kun.” Rei responded before closing her eyes. `There was chan number 3.' She smiled for a moment after he left and then had to stop herself from rolling over onto her stomach so she wouldn't hurt her ribs. She reached over for the phone and called for a bed to be delivered before the end of the day, invoking her name which immediately earned a more respectful tone. She had never questioned why shop owners treated her as if she were a princess, as she had never been treated any differently. She had no idea that the commander paid a nice percentage on top of settling her tabs every month with whatever shops she purchased from. It was too bad that not all the taxi-drivers knew about that…
The first child considered calling Commander Ikari to see if he wanted to talk but she decided not to for two reasons. The first being he would probably want to talk in person and she didn't feel up to that yet. The second being, she really wanted to avoid talking with him at all for she knew the third impact would likely be brought up and she was no where near ready for that conversation yet.
The blue haired girl wasn't sure what part she would play in the events now that her Eva was destroyed, or what the purpose of the event would be yet, but she was beginning to doubt that the commander was as noble as she previously thought him to be. Rei sighed and closed her eyes and forced herself to fall into a slumber.
 
**************************
 
Shinji was gathering up the last of his clothing and recreational items (including a few ones that he hoped Rei wouldn't notice) when Asuka strolled into his room, without knocking of course. “Finally back home, silly little Shinji? I knew you couldn't stay away from me, you pervert!”
Shinji winced. `Damn, I thought she was out.' He thought to himself before replying aloud. “I'm heading out again. I'll be staying with Rei-san for a while to help take care of her as she recovers from the last angel attack.” As soon as he said that, he realized his mistake. `Crap… I should have called her Ayanami… here it comes.'
“Oh… so informal with her now, are you!? No more Ayanami this, Ayanami that? You damned idiot! You think she's so much more special than me? You and Wonder Girl make a great couple. I hope you fuck her and have lots of fucking little red-eyed dumb-fuck kids, you little shit!” The second child yelled, her face as red as her hair.
The blue-eyed boy scowled at her words. “Please do not talk about Rei-san that way, Soryu.”
The German girl glared at him, surprised that he had fallen to a more formal method of referring to her. “I'll talk about her however I see fit. And I'll treat you however I see fit too. Come here, you little simpleton.” She commanded.
Shinji started to sweat. He knew that gleam in her eye. She was going to humiliate him… and make him hurt, and likely even make him bleed. Most definitely she'd make him beg for mercy. “No, Soryu. I must be leaving…” He said as he chanted in his mind, `Please let me go… I must run away… I must run away…'
Asuka shook her head and gave him a saucy grin. “I'm horny, baka. Pleasure me with your mouth, if you can manage to do a decent job, I'll let you go.”
What !?” Shinji cried. She had barely let him kiss her last time, now she was going to have him… `Wow!'
The red-haired girl smirked when she saw the perverted gleam in the teenaged boy's eyes. `I got him back, Wonder Girl! All it took was a little bit of pussy waved in his face. You think you're better than me, huh? I win this round, you snotty little bitch.' The second child slid her panties down and lifted up her skirt, feeling good about herself when she saw the rapt attention that the boy was giving her sex.
The German pilot sauntered forward, frowning slightly as the third child backed up into the wall nervously. `I'm going to get you, baka! You can't run away from the great Asuka Langley Soryu!' She jutted her hips forward and licked her lips in anticipation. She wasn't really aroused when she had started this but she was beginning to be now. This was a total power trip for her, and nothing else.
“I… I can't… Asuka-san.” Shinji stammered, though he couldn't take his eyes off her womanhood. `Wow… I've never gotten such a good look at one before… It's so mysterious and beautiful…'
“Even a brainless twit like you can do this. Just stick your tongue out and you'll figure the rest out.” Asuka crooned, urging him on. `Just do it, god damn you! I want to smirk at that little tramp next time I see her and know you left out of here with my juices all over your face. I'll bet you still smell of my arousal when you go crawling back to her. Oooh yeah… that little bitch will know I'm her superior! And no comments from you, mother! '
The third child reached out to grasp the girl's firm bottom and inhaled her intoxicating scent. He was about to dive in and see how loud a scream of pleasure he could evoke from her when a mental image of Rei looking at him sadly flashed through his mind. Though he had no official relationship with the quiet blue-haired girl, he still felt he would be betraying her if he went through with this. Though the hormones that were racing through his bloodstream were screaming at him to lick the girl until she passed out from pleasure, he turned his head and dipped down to get out of the trap formed from the girl's legs. “I'm very sorry, but I cannot.” Shinji said as he blushed. `I can't believe I just did that!'
“I can't believe you just did that!” The second child yelled, blushing furiously in shame. “How dare you!? You think you're better than me!? You think that fucking doll is better than me!? I'll beat the shit out of you and then do the same to that little bitch!”
The dark haired boy's eye twitched and then his fingers followed suit. “Don't go there, Soryu. Please, just calm down. This has nothing to do with you. I'd like nothing better than to pleasure you, but I'd feel guilty about that. I refuse to make it worse by actually going through with it. Please accept my heartfelt apologies.”
Asuka growled and pounced on the other pilot and rained blows down on him, all the while cursing him in English, German, and Japanese. She got up and started kicking him in the ribs, hoping she cracked them. After she had him semi-conscious she rolled him onto his back and straddled his face. “You think you're better than me? You think that little doll is better than me ? I'll show you how wrong you are. No one is better than me, you brainless little shit!” The German girl growled, grinding her sex into his face.
The blue-eyed boy's hands clenched together in anger. `I can't take this crap anymore… I don't want to ever come back here, damn it!' He vowed. “Get off of me, Asuka.” Shinji warned in a low cold voice.
Asuka paused. “You're talking down to me now, Shin-chan? I'll have none of that. You're my little bitch. And don't you ever forget that!” The red-haired girl rubbed her womanhood over his face and closed her eyes, biting her lip as a sigh escaped her mouth. It was thrilling, though not an entirely sexual thrill. She felt in charge and empowered. She felt good . “Oh, you're nothing but a little girl, Dummchen (silly). Yeah… lick me! That's it… mmm good…”
Despite his anger and shame at the situation, the third child's burning hormones were forcing him to respond as his tongue snaked out to taste the girl above him. `Oh man… I can't be doing this! Rei-chan… I'm so sorry.'
The German girl growled, noticing the boy's faraway gaze and realizing that he was thinking about Rei. “Stop thinking about Wonder Girl, you little shit! It's my pussy in your face, now lick it and lick it good! Make me moisten your whole face with my sweetness, then go home and see if your little doll wants to play with you.” Asuka laughed as she reached down to grip the boy's hair to pull him more firmly against her sex.
Shinji growled in anger and before he knew what he was doing he had thrown the girl off of him then he was on top of her and strangling her. “You little bitch! Don't you ever fucking talk about Rei-chan like that again! She is not a doll! You're the doll! You're nothing unless you're being looked at and played with! You're nothing ! You hear me?! Nothing !”
The second child was struggling vainly, but the rage that so rarely touched the boy's psyche was making him much stronger than she was. Moments ago she felt on top of the world and now she was humiliated… and possibly dying. `Misato-san… where the hell are you?! I think I've gotten in over my head here… shut up mother! Now is not the time to laugh at me!'
The blue-eyed girl slammed her fists into the boy repeatedly but he kept choking her even harder. She was losing consciousness now. `Oh crap, he's actually going to kill me! Wonder Girl… looks like you won after all.' “Suma.” Asuka whispered. It was informal, but it was the best apology her pride allowed her, even now.
Shinji stopped strangling her and backed away, feeling sick as the adrenaline dissipated from his bloodstream. “Oh god… I'm so sorry, Soryu-sama! I'm nothing but an insignificant wretch…”
The second child interrupted him before he could finish. “Get out. Take your crap and leave. No one treats Asuka Langley Soryu like that! You can take your apologies and shove them straight up your ass, you piece of trash!”
Shinji lowered his gaze in shame and gathered up his things and walked out. `I get raped and I'm the one who ends up apologizing? I hate myself.'
 
***********************
 
Gendo frowned. He was in his private office. The VERY private office that no other living person other than Vice-Commander Fuyutsuki knew about. The one that had monitors scattered all over it. He had brought up Misato's home and Rei's apartment on the two monitors in front of him and frowned at what he was witnessing. The first child had made a call and then had fallen asleep, though she had not called him . She had not even called to tell him that she was checking out of the hospital.
He had gone there last night without checking his monitors and was inwardly outraged to find her gone, though his face as always remained a stoic mask. Now he had just watched pilot Soryu rape his son and nearly pay for it with her life. By the sight of him slinking off, he knew the boy felt guilty for strangling her. “After the 17 th angel, you will know how humiliating it is to be raped.” Gendo vowed with his best evil voice. It would have sent chills up the devil's spine.
He contemplated calling Rei and demanding to see her, but that could wait. Until the 17 th angel was dead, the third impact could not happen. The commander laced his fingers in front of his mouth as his gaze was captured by another monitor, that of Kaji Ryoji. The spy had just happened upon a piece of information that he was not supposed to know about. More than likely he would report it to either SEELE or the Japanese government in person and see what their orders were after that. He couldn't let that happen. Normally he'd take care of the situation personally, but after what he had just witnessed happen to his son, he was feeling particularly malevolent.
Ikari picked up his special red phone and called Major Katsuragi. He knew she was romantically involved with the spy, and that would make this so much sweeter. He would have to have a long evil laugh after she had done the heinous deed. “Katsuragi-shousa. I have discovered that Kaji is a double agent… possibly even a triple agent. He poses a very real risk to the security of NERV and must be eliminated. I am assigning this task to you.” He knew that the spy had informed the purple-haired beauty that he already knew of the man's career in espionage, but even if she asked him what he found to make Gendo want to terminate his life, he knew the woman wouldn't comprehend the significance of the information. So mostly, it was a test of loyalty.
“But… but commander… he's my…….… yes sir. It will be done before the night is over.” Came the despondent reply from Misato.
“I know.” Commander Ikari stated coldly before hanging up. He let a short chuckle escape since no one was around to witness his display of emotion before watching the monitors again. `If only I could get someone to assassinate those old SEELE bastards…' He thought wistfully.
Gendo could see that Misato was crying and rocking herself on one of his many monitors so he watched the display of emotion with interest. He got a perverse pleasure out of things like this, though he wasn't entirely happy that Misato was the one he was inflicting torture on. He had hoped that the major would make a man out of his son, but so far she hadn't so much as flashed the boy.
He had arranged for the second child to stay there as well, assuming that two females in the house would double the boy's chances of becoming more experienced and confident, but instead it had the opposite effect. He had lost all hope for his son until he had shown his interest in Pilot Ayanami. He wasn't very happy with the boy's choice, but anything to give the kid a backbone. Assuming the third impact hadn't occurred by then, of course.
Ikari cleaned his glasses then walked out of his office, taking the private hidden elevator into his `real' office. There were things to be done and he didn't think he had a whole lot of time to do them.
 
***********************