Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ So Happy Together ❯ chapter 13 ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
So Happy Together




When Shinji walked out of the shower Rei totally freaked out.

The first child was walking in circles in the shower and raking her fingers through her wet hair. "Oh my gawd... he almost.. I almost... we almost... I ALMOST BECAME A NASTY WOMAN!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~

Shinji turned around when he heard his beloved scream. He closed the door and rushed to the bathroom and walked in. "Rei-chan are you ok?" He started to open the shower door.

Rei saw her boyfriend at the shower door and yelled "No! Shinji don't come back in!" As she tried to cover her body with her hands and arms.

After what they almost did, Shinji was taken back by Rei's response to seeing her naked. "Umm I'm sorry Rei-chan." He quickly shut the shower door and walked out of the bathroom.

Rei quickly picked her body scrubber up off the shower floor, lathered it up with soap an quickly began to wash her body. <I can't believe what I almost did... why did I allow myself... what was I thinking... I wasn't thinking, that's my problem!!>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji sat on his air mattress and cupped his face in his hands. "I blew it... I pushed her too fast... I'm so sorry Rei-chan."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei had just finished washing her hair and cut off the water. She wanted to get out of the shower and out of the apartment as fast as she could. She peered her head out of the shower to see if Shinji was anywhere in sight. <damn> She went back in and sat with her knees pulled to her chest. She didn't know how to face him after what they just did. She didn't know what to say or how to act. She wasn't ready to go that far that fast. But then again she felt she was. She didn't know what to think, what to do, or how to act around him anymore. She had never felt like that before. She had never desired to be touched like that before. She wanted more... but she knew it was wrong... But it felt soooo right.. but she was told it was wrong... But if felt soooo good.... but she was told it was wrong...

Rei mentally sobbed. <I don't want to be a nasty woman.... but yet.... I do..>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji noticed that the shower had stopped for some time now. He figured that Rei wasn't coming out because of what they did or almost did. "I'm so sorry, Rei-chan."

The third child went to his closet and picked out a shirt and put it on, then called out. "Rei I'm going out.. probably back to school or something."

The first child didn't respond.

Shinji walked toward the door then remembered that his shoes were in the bathroom.. "Urgh.. Rei-chan my shoes are in the bathroom... I'm coming to get them!"

She didn't respond.

As he walked back, his shoes were thrown out of the bathroom. He hung his head dejectedly and picked his shoes up off the floor. "I'm sorry Rei-chan."

She didn't respond.

Shinji walked toward the door. He was miserable. As he opened the door he heard

"Shinji wait."

He quickly turned around and gazed at his beautiful angel, who was wrapped in a towel. This was the first time he had ever seen her wrapped in a towel . Usually she only used them to dry off, then she got dressed. She never bothered to cover up. It was not her sin... but now it was <I'm sorry Rei> Shinji felt like he tarnished his angel. That he was the forbidden fruit that opened her eyes to see the sins of the flesh.

The two stared at each other for about a minute. Rei clutched onto the towel for dear life. Shinji balled up the bottom of his shirt in his hands. Neither knew what to say until..

"Shinji will you wait outside for me?"

He nodded, bowed apologetically, and went outside.

Rei quickly got dressed. She didn't know why she had him wait, but she knew that to let him leave would be very damaging to their relationship. She doubted if she would be able to come home from work tonight. Moreover, the commander had scheduled for her to have testing on her AT field in Kobe-2. She would be gone for two weeks. And she wasn't told when she would be leaving however she was required to be ready to leave in one hour's time from being informed. She had to fix this mess now, before too much time passed and the damage became irreparable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji stood outside the door to their apartment. He didn't know what Rei was going to say to him. He feared that he pushed her too fast and now she wanted to break up. He didn't know what he would do if she dumped him. He loved her so much, he honestly didn't think that he would be able to live without her. He didn't know if he wanted to live without her. He had loved her in secret for so long. Always watching her from a distance... and now he finally had his dream, his dream girl, and he was going to lose her because he was horny. <I'm so stupid!>

The door opened.

Rei timidly walked out of the apartment and looked at her boyfriend. She could tell that he was terrified. Terrified that she was going to dump him, so she did what she set out to do. She gave him a warm smile to ease his nerves.

Shinji sheepishly smiled back.

In a calm voice she said, "You can come back in" then walked back into the apartment.

Shinji followed. He noticed that she had on shorts and a tank top. "Gomen Rei-chan."

She didn't respond verbally. Instead she sat on her bed and patted the spot next to her.

Shinji understood the command and sat next her. His hands rested in between his legs and hung his head extremely low.

Rei looked at her love. She hated seeing him like that. He was always so hard on himself. Too hard on himself. She gently took his chin in her tiny hand and lifted his head so he could look at her. Then she kissed him. Not a deep passionate kiss. A light butterfly kiss that expressed as much love and devotion.

Shinji gazed at his beloved with a surprised look and was about to say something, but was hushed by her when she gently placed her finger on his lips.

"I love you, Shinji..." She smiled warmly. "I'm just not ready to make love."

He nodded in understanding. He was about to say something put she applied a little more pressure on his lip.

She continued "I'm a virgin.. and I'm not ready to give up that gift yet..."

He nodded and was about to say something.

But she stopped him and continued "But do not think that my choice not to make love is because I don't love you..."

That's when he gingerly took the hand that covered his mouth in his. "Rei-chan, please don't think that that's how I expect you to express your love to me."

She was about to say something but was interrupted.

"Rei-chan, I love you so much.. and I know you love me..." He bowed his head dejectedly and sighed. "I wish I didn't make you do what we did."

"I'm not" the first child admitted.

Shinji looked at her with a surprise face.

"I like kissing like that" she said softly and without embarrassment. Then she wrapped his hands and arms around her waist. "I like being held in your arms like that.." She scooted closer to him and seductively whispered out in her soft voice. "I just think that for now... we should do it with our clothes on."

A huge grin spread across his face. "Are you sure?"

She gave him one of those looks with her exotic crimson eyes that only she could give. The ones the had a mixture of divine innocence and libidinous desire all intertwined together, and kissed him again and whispered "I am sure."

Immediately after she gave her answer, Shinji gave her an intense open mouth kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About two hours later.

Rei had just come out of the shower again. They didn't have sex, but the two pilots did have a very heavy petting session. She had a towel wrapped around her body as she retrieved some fresh undergarments out of their dresser drawers. She felt weird covering up. As long as she and Shinji lived together she never covered up her body. Scratch that, as long as she could remember, she never felt the need to cover up her body. But now her eyes saw nakedness like everyone else and she deemed it necessary.

Shinji was in the kitchen doing his best the keep is gaze off his beloved. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable by staring at her. It was weird to him. All this this time, Rei couldn't care less if he saw her body, for the sin would be his. And all this time he tried to respect her and look away. He always wanted to look but didn't. And now that they were dating, she covered up because she didn't want him to see her body. So now he still doesn't look, not only out of respect but because he's not allowed. He felt like this scenario should be reversed

"Rei-chan."

Rei clutched her towel tighter and quickly walked into the bathroom before she answered. "Yes Shinji."

"Would you like me to make you something to eat before you go back to work?"

"No.. I ate some ramen earlier." She quickly put on her under clothes.

"Oh okay." He put the peanut butter and jelly back.

Still adorned in a towel, she walked to the closet and picked out another T-shirt to wear and a pair of Shinji's sweat pants.

(N.A. She doesn't own that many clothes, and please don't ask why she needs a fresh set of clothes... ok it was Shinji's fault ^.^ but that's all I'm saying)

She put on the her shirt and the pants. They were very loose on her. Shinji had just walked out of the kitchen and was now standing behind her. He was smiling as he watched her struggling to make the pants fit. He thought she looked so cute in his clothes. He gently took her shoulders in his hands and turned her around to face him. The third child then lifted her shirt a little and reached into the pants to get the string that tightened the pants. As he pulled on it and tightened the pants for her, he could tell that the first child was a bit nervous by his forwardness. He gave her a warm reassuring smiled and she relaxed.

"There you go..." He smiled again. "Now they fit."

She smiled and nodded.

The pilot of unit 01 took a good look at pilot 00 shirt. "You've been to an amusement park?"

She looked down at her shirt as if it was the first time she saw it. Then said flatly "Oh ..yeah."

He could tell my her tone that that was not a good memory for her. "You didn't have fun?"

"No."

"Why not?" He sounded excited at the idea of going to one

She gave Shinji a face that said that she wished that information was classified. She didn't answer.

He gave her a happy gaze as he waited for her answer.

She relented in a sigh "I got sick."

He gave her a dumbfounded expression. He was not expecting her to say that. He pointed at her. "You got sick?"

She turned her face away from him, stiffened her arms, and balled her hands into tiny fist.

Seeing her have a little tantrum, he softly chuckled, embraced her and kissed the top of her head.

She didn't embrace him back. Making that confession was like pulling teeth to her. And then he had the nerve to tease her about it!

That in turn made him laugh harder and teased in a baby voice "So my angel gets motions sickness?"

She looked up at him and gave him a playful annoyed looked.

Which made him laugh even harder. "I love you, Rei-chan."

"I can tell" she sarcastically retorted back.

He stopped laughing and looked into her eyes with a very serious expression. "Can you?"

She looked into his blue eyes and nodded. She pulled her arms out of his embrace and caressed his face and wrapped the other around his neck. "Your love for me allows you to show me the real you... The one that is not always afraid.. not always sorry.. The one that is brave enough to make the first move..." She blushed after that last statement.

Shinji blushed and nodded. She did understand him. "Just as your love allows you to express yourself to me."

She nodded. "We both hide or true self from the world.."

"But reveal ourselves to each other.." he finished.

"Yes.. to each other.. because of our love" they both practically said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later.

Rei had just got to her office. She was even more behind in her work, but this time she felt it was worth it. More than worth it.

Now, she had been in there for about an hour and a half. The first child had just finished all the necessary details on a special project. Actually it was a present for Shinji. He said that he had never been to an amusement park in his life. Not even a fair. He also said that he wanted to go to one at least once. Rei looked over at her plans again and smiled. Shinji wasn't going to have to go to one, she was going to bring one to him. His birthday was on the 6th of June, so she had 3 weeks to get everything ready.

She put the plans to the side and started on her real work. It wasn't long before her mind started to drift back to the happenings of what transpired between her and her truest of loves. As she sat on the floor, on her cushion, her hands started to unconsciously roam over her body. She was remembering how the third child's hands roamed skillfully over her body. He knew just where to touch her and how to get the right response from her.

She didn't like the demon second child, but Rei knew that she would be the first to admit that Asuka had taught Shinji some usefully tricks. She started blushing and her lower extremities started tingling as she thought about that thing he could do with his tongue. <I didn't even know that was humanly possible>

To help get focused, Rei shifted her position until she laid on her stomach. With her chin resting on her wrist and she used her other hand to scroll on her lap top as she read. It wasn't long before she realized that she couldn't concentrate. Her thoughts kept going back to what she and Shinji did.

The first child closed her eyes and... kissed her cushion as if it were Shinji. "Mmmmm" Then she started caressing it as if were her beloved. It was strange, and an even stranger sight for Rei never used her imagination. Until now she never even knew she had one. It's funny how the mind works. Here she is almost 17 years old ,and to her, the cushion she was kissing, looked very much like Shinji. Yes, her imagination was in hyper-drive.

Rei had rolled over to her back and the cushion was now on top of her. She gave it another mock passionate kiss and then slowly started pushing it to the lower regions of her body. She moaned as if the third child was actually there and using his hands and mouth to please her body. As the cushion reached between her parted legs her back started to arch, she moaned her love's name and..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!!!!!!!!!!" was heard from a very distressed commander.

In complete shock, the first child threw the cushion in the air and was standing at attention before it hit the ground.

Her face was beet red. She was totally embarrassed. She didn't hear him come in her office. <oh gawd just take me now!> She now understood how Shinji felt when she caught him fantasizing about her.

The commander just stared at his favorite. He could feel the 23rd vein pop on his head. <why Rei... why.... did you not listen to anything I told you?>

Fuyutsuki could tell what his friend was thinking and leaned toward his friend and whispered in his ear. "You only told her not to have intercourse... you said nothing to forbid her from engaging in oral sex."

About 10 more veins popped on various places on the commanders face and neck. <dammit I knew I forget to mention something in my *talk* with her>

Rei looked at her guardian. He looked like she did right before she self-destructed her Eva. She just stood there in complete and total embarrassment for being caught fantasizing about her and Shinji's heavy petting session. She wasn't afraid though. She didn't do anything that would make her a nasty woman.

After a few more second, Gendo took a deep breath and regained control of his emotions. "Rei, where were you? You said that you were only to be gone for the lunch hour."

"Something came up sir."

<I'll bet> The professor mentally shot back.

Gendo's eye started twitching. He was thinking along the same lines as Kozo. "Rei, I came to inform you that you will have testing on your AT field tonight."

"Hai" she quickly answered.

He turned to leave. <I need an aspirin... I have a migraine>

Kozo gave the first child a warm smile and turned to leave as well.

"2nd commander Fuyutsuki."

The professor turned back to face the first child. As did Gendo.

She walked over to the floor and picked up her plans for Shinji's present. "I need clearance for this to come to Tokyo-3."

The 2nd commander held out his hand to receive the papers, but Gendo snatched it up before it got to the professor's hand.

The head commander looked over the papers, then to his favorite. "Are you sure that this will not interfere with all the other work you have, as well as your testing?"

For less than a second the first child shifted her gaze away from the commander.

"I thought so...."

She looked down. She though he was going to refuse her request.

"That's why I will help you accomplish this task successfully."

Her eyes lit up as a smile graced her face.

The commander smiled back. Then turned to leave. Fuyutsuki followed.

"So what did she need clearance for?"

"A fair."

"Are you serious?" The professor couldn't believe his ears.

The commander handed him her plans.

The professor looked over the papers. "Well I'll be damned. I never thought she'd ever step foot in another place like this again. I mean not even if her life depended on it."

"Its not for her.." Gendo used his finger to push his glasses to a more comfortable position. "Look at the date."

<opening date, June 6....> The older man looked at his friend. "This is for Shinji?"

"Hai."

"And you agreed to help ensure its success?"

Gendo smile absently to himself and answered "Hai."

Kozo smiled too. <about time.... it's been too long Gendo> "I'll help as well. If Rei has her way, there will only be kiddie rides and only god knows what kind of rides you'll have shipped here."

Gendo softly chuckled. His friend was right. Only God did know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day in school.

Shinji knew that Rei wasn't coming to school. She had called him that morning and told him. She had also told him what the first and second commander caught her doing. She was still completely embarrassed. Which in turn made it harder for her to concentrate on her work, which made her even more behind in her work. She informed him that he probably wouldn't see her except for dinner for the next few days. Except for tonight. It was Thursday and she always ate dinner with the commander on Thursday.

Shinji was late for class because of the call. Rei went on and on about how embarrassed she was. She seemed to have no concept of school or that *he* was required to go. On her list of what's important, school didn't rank last.. it wasn't on her list at all. Not that Shinji cared, he loved listening to her talk especially when she was as expressive as she was this morning.

Shinji happily walked into the classroom.

"Is this going to become a habit Mr. Ikari?"

"No sensei." The third pilot said respectfully and bowed.

The teacher sighed and snorted "Just get to your seat and stop interrupting my class."

"Hai." Shinji quickly walked to his seat . He was glad that he was late. That meant he didn't have to answer any of his friend's questions. That is... until lunch.

"So how was it?" Touji asked with a lusty interest.

Shinji pressed his eyes tightly together as he tried to ignore them. He was just glad that Asuka and Hikari decided not to eat with them today. Probably due to the fact that Kensuke blabbed about how he caught him and Rei. "For the hundredth time, we didn't do anything."

"Whatever Shinji" Kensuke said bitterly with a lusty twinkle in his eyes, then asked "Just tell us one thing.. is blue her natural hair color?"

Shinji grit his teeth and fought the urge to say yes. Too bad his friend knew him well enough to read his unspoken answer.

"Ha! I knew it!" Touji yelled pointing at Aida "You owe me five bucks!"

Aida cursed under his breath as he reached in his pocket to retrieve the money.

"Would you two Bakas stop betting on me!" Shinji growled.

"Not in this life time!" the boys answered in unison.

Shinji rolled his eyes and got up to get away from them. He reached in his pocket and got his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ring ring~

"Ms Ayanami's office."

Shinji was taken back to hear a voice that wasn't his beloved. Even more surprised to hear a male voice. "Uhh... Is Rei there?"

"No Ms. Ayanami is out for the moment would you like to leave a message?"

"Umm no.. that's ok?"

~click~

Both the third child and the male secretary looked at their respected phones and thought <who the heck was that guy?>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji started to walk toward the steps.

"Where you going Shin-man?"

"Home."

"WHAT?!!" Touji yelled out "You can't just leave!"

"Watch me." Shinji wanted to get home while he thought Rei was there. He hoped that if his beloved wasn't at her office, she probably went home to shower or something.

"You know Shinji, I think Ayanami is a bad influence on you." Touji teased "You never used to ditch school."

Shinji shrugged his shoulders. Rei had told him that for the next couple of days he would only see her at dinner. If there was a chance he could see her now he'd be damned if school was going to keep him from her.

"Well if you're leaving I'm leaving too!" Kensuke called out.

"Well.... then me too!" Suzuhara called out and followed the two teens.

Shinji shrugged his shoulders again. He didn't care whether they stayed or not. Just as long as they didn't try to follow him.

They were walking off of school grounds when Aida asked "So Shinji do you got anything good to eat at your place?"

<what?> The third child stopped dead in his tracks. He slowly turned to face his friends "You guys can't come to *my* place."

"Why not?" Touji smirked. "Going home for a booty call?"

Shinji turned beet red and his eyes tripled their size.

"Thought so." Aida yelled then pointed at Touji. "Give me my five bucks back!!"

"You bet... on... me?" Shinji frowned "What did you guys bet!!"

"That you would be running home for a piece of Wonder girls @$$ before lunch was over!"

The three boys looked in the direction of the bitter and vindictive voice.

"Well then you lost Aida. I'm just going home to see Rei not..."

He was interrupted by his *ex* "Then you won't mind us coming along."

Shinji's eyes tripled their size. "Why would you want to come to my place, Asuka? You've never wanted to visit Rei's place before."

"Well dumkoff *you* have been living there for almost 6 months and not once have you invited any of us!"

"Yeah how rude, Shinji." Hikari added in. Then so did Aida and Touji.

Shinji felt like he was stuck between a rock in a hard place. "But our place is so small and Rei feels uncomfortable around a lot of people."

"Baka, were not a lot of people!" Asuka growled.

Shinji shrank into himself; he wished that Rei was there so he could find the strength to say no to them but instead he turned around and lead the way.

"So where do you and Wonder girl live?"

"You'll see" he growled dejectedly.

~~~~~~~

"What a $&%^&ing dump!!" Asuka yelled to all who would listen as she followed the third child into the apartment building. "Why you would rather live in this rat hole than with me and Misato?!"

"I think you just answered your own question, Asuka." Touji retorted in a smart alike tone.

Hikari hit her boyfriend on the arm, while Asuka spewed out a bunch of German curses and Aida laughed out loud. Shinji however was quietly pissed. He hated the fact that they followed him home.

Shinji swiped his card, opened the door and sheepishly called out "Tadaima Rei-chan!" walked in and kicked off his shoes. The others followed suit.

Asuka was clearly surprised that their apartment was so clean and nice. Touji had been here once before when Ayanami lived here by herself and the apartment was gross. Now it was really nice. The curtains were pulled back letting in the sun shine. The chrome walls sparkled the cherry wood floors shined and reflected their image. The shelves on the wall that held their stuff. (Actually it was Shinji's stuff but he felt that what was his was hers so it was their stuff.) The apartment was actually really nice, so nice in fact that Hikari said "Wouldn't it be nice if we all lived in this apartment building?!"

Before anyone could agree or disagree Shinji flatly said "No." He liked that fact that it was only he and Rei in this whole building.

Everyone gave the pilot a shocked dumbfounded expression.

"Sooo you got any eats?" Aida asked as he made his way to the small kitchen. Touji followed and Hikari followed her boyfriend. Asuka walked into the bedroom.

The first thing she noticed was the sleeping arrangements. She breathed a sigh of relief that they slept is separate beds.

Shinji followed his *ex* He wanted to make sure that she didn't break any of Rei's stuff. Or his. He noticed the clothes Rei wore the other day in the middle of the floor in a trail that lead to the bathroom. <*sigh* I missed her> Immediately he started to pick them up. When he had her panties in his hands he heard Asuka scream.

"PERVERT!!"

Every one came out of the kitchen and into the bedroom to see what the second child was yelling about.

"Who's a pervert?" Aida asked.

"Shinji is!" The second child yelled pointing at Shinji. "And that hentai Wonder girl!!"

Shinji narrowed his eyes and yelled "Rei-chan's not hentai!"

"Like hell she isn't!" Asuka yelled. "You guys don't even have a door on your bathroom!" She spun around looking at the small apartment. Where she stood she could see every nook and cranny in all the rooms. "You guys have absolutely no privacy!"

Touji and Aida inspected the bathroom doorway themselves. While doing so they noticed Rei's white panties in his hands and gave their friend a devilish grin.

"Way to go Shin-man."

Shinji blushed and quickly put the clothes in the hamper.

Asuka continued with her rants. "I bet she doesn't even care if you see her naked!!"

"Only when I know that the sin is not mine" said a sweet voice a the door.

Shinji practically ran over to Rei. Ok he did run over to her. "I thought I missed you!" He was about to embrace her and kiss her but stopped because their were so many people watching.

However Rei cared not about the observing eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a passionate open-mouthed kiss. Which he returned greedily.

Touji looked at Aida and Aida reached into his pocket and gave him back the five bucks.

Rei pulled back. "I cannot stay. I came back because I forgot something."

"Oh... what was that?" Shinji asked as he looking lovingly into her eyes.

"This." She kissed him.

He smiled. One wouldn't think it, but sometimes she could be so romantic.

"I was informed of your call. I had a feeling you would be here." She gave him a seductive knowing wink then stood on her tippy toes and looked over her shoulder. "However I didn't know you were going to bring an audience."

Shinji turned beet red and whispered in her ear "You're so hentai Rei-chan."

She smiled warmly at him and whispered back "No more than you." She then returned to her normal soft tone. "I must go now." Then let him go and walked out of the apartment.

Since he didn't have on shoes, Shinji only poked his head out of the door and called out "I love you Rei-chan!"

She called back as she walked down the steps "I love you too, Shinji."

He sighed dejectedly when she was out of sight. And turned back to his friends.

"Anta Baka what did she mean ..when the sin is not hers?"

Shinji sighed, he really didn't want to deal with her or her questions, but he answered them anyway. "Rei's not ashamed of her body, Asuka."

"Are you saying she's a nudist?" Aida asked hopefully.

"No." Shinji growled. "I'm saying I respect her enough not to look! And she's mature enough not to throw a conniption fit if I do happen to see her!" His own bravery to say those words shocked him. <it must be because I was just around my beloved.>

Asuka knew exactly who he was throwing off at. "Well I still think that you are both perverted!" She stomped over to the corner, by the window, where Shinji's Cello was leaning against the wall. She noticed that next to his cello was Rei's violin. "Oh isn't that sweet!" She spat out bitterly and pointed to the items. "You two have so much in common!"

The boys rolled their eyes. Hikari walked over to the corner and looked at the piece of music on the music stand and squealed.

"Oh my gawd you guys are so kawaii!"

Asuka stomped over to see what her friend was talking about and snorted when she saw it. Touji and Kensuke went to see as well

"You guys are writing a duet?" Kensuke asked.

Shinji nodded in embarrassment.

"What's it called?" Touji asked

Shinji looked at his feet and answered "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine."

Asuka rolled her eyes, pushed past everyone and made her way for the door. Hikari quickly followed for. As the two girls did their best to put on their shoes as quickly as possible Aida asked "Are you two having sex?"

"NO! I already told you that!" Shinji fumed. He was really getting tired of being asked that question. "Rei-chan is a virgin, and I totally respect that!"

Asuka growled loudly and stomped out the door.

"Wait Asuka!" Hikari called out as she ran after her friend.

Touji walked over to his friend and put his hand on his shoulder. "I hope for your sake that Rei is not one of those girls who want to wait until they're married before they put out....." He then proceeded to go to the door to follow his girlfriend. This wasn't the best of neighborhoods and he wanted to make sure that she was safe. After he put on his sneakers and was walking out the door, he finished his sentence. "Or you're going to die of blue balls!"

<marriage...?> Ignoring everything else his friend said, Shinji thought about that concept and smiled.

Aida looked at the pilot and asked "So what've you got to eat?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hikari had been running after her friend and had just caught up with the second child. She reached and grabbed Asuka's wrist. "Would you please just wait?!"

Asuka stopped, but she refused to face her friend "Would you please go back and leave me alone, Hikari! I don't need you here!"

"Well too bad because I want to be here!" She tried to make Asuka face her, but couldn't. The pilot was too strong to move.

"Just go back to your boyfriend! I'm sure he's looking for you. He's almost as whipped as that Baka Shinji!!"

"No one is as whipped as Shinji" Hikari retorted jokingly, to make her friend laugh. Unfortunately, it had the direct opposite results.

"Why.. why did he choose her?" Asuka sobbed.

The class rep let go of her friends wrist, walked in front of her, and embraced her.

Asuka found comfort in the class rep for about a minute, then roughly pushed her away. "I don't want your pity!" and stomped away.

"It's not pity, Asuka!" Hikari yelled as she followed the pilot. "I care about you!"

The second child spun on her heels to face her friend. "Well I don't want you to care for me! I want that Baka to! I want things back the way there were!!" She shook her head no then yelled furiously. "I want what that #$@#%ing doll has! I want him to treat me like he treats her! I want him to look at me the way he has always looked at her! I want him to love me the way he has always loved her!!"

The class rep was taken aback by Asuka's rage and confession, and was about to comment but was interrupted.

"Do you know, he never once told me he loved me?!! We dated for two #^$^ing years and not once did he ever say those words to me!!!"

Hikari couldn't believe her ears. Then she thought about it. She never did hear Shinji say those words to Asuka. Just like he never called her *chan*. But then again, she never heard Asuka say those words to him either.

Asuka continued. "He told me.. that someone told him that they loved him once, and he was betrayed by that person!!" She stifled her tears. "He told me that he couldn't say those words because of what happened between he and that person!!" Asuka looked up and yelled toward the heavens and venomously spat out. "He couldn't say those words!!!... Do you know how many $&^%$ing times I've heard him say those words to that #$&%ing doll!!! I hate her!!"

Hikari listened to her friend with a saddened expression on her face.

"Do you know how many times I had to listen to him say those words to her and she only responded with a $&%^ing nod and that gawd ugly smile! She didn't even appreciate how hard it was for him to say those words! She didn't even care how hard it was for him to open his heart to her. I hate her! I wish she would just die!! I wish someone would just kill her, so that she'll be out of my life forever!!!

"You don't mean that, Asuka!"

"Like hell I don't!" The pilot screamed as she savagely raked her fingers through her hair. "I hate that %^%&*ing doll!! I wish someone would just do me a favor and kill that phucking b*tch!!"

The class rep was at a loss for words. She knew that the first and second pilot was never on good terms, but she never knew that Asuka's hate ran so deep.

"Why couldn't he love me?" The proud Asuka sobbed then collected herself and yelled "I hate him!! Shinji do you hear me!! I hate you!!"

Her friend just watched her rant in terrified awe.

"Then he has the nerve to say he respects *her virginity*!! I hate him!!" Her voice became sadistic. "I hate her." She then focused on her friend. "That's probably why he thinks he loves her and not me.... Because she's pure!... and I wasn't!"

"That's not true!"

"What's not?" Her brow arched. "That she's pure or that he only thinks he loves her?"

"That you weren't pure.."

"I wasn't when he and I had sex for the first time...." The pilot admitted arrogantly. "But that's fine by me! I don't regret what I did before I was with him... You know why?"

The pony tailed haired girl shook her head no.

"Because he was wasn't pure either..."

"What?"

"That's right... Shinji wasn't a virgin when we started dating... but he doesn't know I know..." The second child laughed bitterly. "Neither of them know that I know..."

"What are you talking about?.. You're the only one besides Rei that he's been a relationship with..."

Asuka scoffed bitterly "You don't need a relationship to have sex, Hikari. Especially when you're nasty!"

"......Who_ are_ you_ talking about?" Hikari had an idea who her friend was talking about, but she thought she would ask just to make sure.

Asuka wiped off her tears. "I don't want to talk about it!" and walked passed her back toward the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Touji had heard everything! His eyes had tripled their size and his jaw was on the ground. He could not believe his ears. <Shinji, I'm going to make you confess your first... even if I have to beat it out of you>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still don't own anything that deals with Evangelion.