Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ So Happy Together ❯ chapter 17 ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
So Happy Together



Skipping every other step, Shinji ran up the stairs toward the apartment. When he got to the fourth floor, he looked down the hall and noticed that Rei left the door open for him. After walking in and kicking off his shoes, he noticed Rei's trail of clothes leading to the bathroom.

"Rei-chan, when did you get this outfit?" The third pilot had noticed it when she came home to give him a kiss. He liked it. It was a white tank top with matching cardigan, and khaki Capri's.

"I bought them earlier today.." Her voice sounded funny, as if her nose were stuffed .

He smiled and held back a chuckle. He knew exactly why her voice sounded like that. When he walked to the side of her bed to pick up the rest of her clothes, he glanced into the bathroom. There she was, naked in all her beautiful glory, with alcohol wipes rolled up and inserted in both nostrils. She was twisting them around so that she could clean all the LCL from them. The third child knew that by doing that it got rid of the lingering smell, but it burned like hell and the smell of the alcohol always made him feel sick. So he refused to do it. He'd rather deal with the smell of blood. To him, the cure was worse than the disease, in so many words. He looked away from her and continued with his task. He was glad that she was back to her old self and no longer saw sin in her nudity. Now it was only his sin. He picked up the rest of her clothes, folded them and put them in a pile in the corner to put in the hamper later.

Rei noticed her boyfriend staring at her body. She didn't care. She was too stressed to care.

After his beloved went into the shower, Shinji walked into the bathroom and picked up the foil packets that held the alcohol wipes, off the floor, put her dirty clothes in the hamper, and picked up the other things that fell out of the medicine cabinet due to the *earth quake.* As he cleaned up the bathroom he called out..

"I just wanted to say thanks, Rei-chan!"

The first child didn't respond immediately. After about two minutes, she called back. "For what?"

<for what?> "For helping out Misato-san!" <duh>

She was silent for a minute then spoke. "I was helping you, Shinji!"

He nodded knowingly. As he straightened up the room, he thought of something. "You know what that means..."

She didn't respond.

But he knew he had her attention. "It means that I'm now indebted to you!"

She didn't respond.

Shinji smiled at his cleverness and left the bathroom to clean the rest of the apartment. It was a mess because of the *earth quake*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though she showered at NERV, Rei decided to take another long shower. Almost an hour long. She had a lot of stress as well as a lot of new responsibilities because of the agreement she made with the commander. She also had a lot of anger. Anger toward Misato. She needed the feeling of the hot water beading down her back to massage her tense muscles. Too bad it wasn't helping. She cut off the water and got out.

With a clean towel, she dried off her hair and body. She put on a clean pair of under clothes and walked into the kitchen.

Shinji had already cleaned up all the mess the *earth quake* made. Now he was in the kitchen cleaning up the mess he and his friends made.

In her clad attire, Rei walked over to the fridge and opened it up. She looked in, then looked deeper.

Shinji couldn't help stare at her as she bent over and looked in the fridge. He quickly turned his head when she stood up and turned to face him.

"Where's my food?" she asked sweetly in her calm voice.

Shinji walked over to the fridge and looked in. "Oh... I guess they ate it." He straightened his position and looked at her.

"Who?" she asked quizzically.

"Kensuke and Touji... I think they ate your leftovers along with mine."

"Oh..." She returned her attention back to the fridge, bent over at the waist, and opened the fruit bend. "Where's my fruit?" She glanced up at him without changing her position.

Shinji blushed because of her position and admitted "We ate it."

"All of it?" She couldn't believe it. She had a lot of fruit, bananas, strawberries, mangos, peaches, and pears.

"Yeah sorry." His friends ate all of it because it was rare to have fruit. Only the rich were able to afford such luxuries. Fruit wasn't considered a necessity item to farm and cultivate after the 2nd impact.

She nodded and returned her attention to the fridge. "Where's my milk?"

Shinji lowered his head. "Well... Touji wanted to drink it, so it could help him for tomorrow's test."

She stood up, turned to face him, placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side. She wanted to hear how *her* milk would help Touji on his test.

"I told him that it was soy... and he said that he read somewhere that soy helps the memory..."

"So he drank *all* my milk?" She wasn't happy.

The boy nodded.

"I hope he gets the runs." Rei growled softly to herself.

Shinji heard her and started laughing.

"Why didn't he save me any?"

"You weren't supposed to be here tonight." He happily sighed out. He was glad she was home. "I was going to go shopping tomorrow before you came home for dinner and replace everything."

She poked out her pouty lips. She was hungry and she had absolutely nothing *good* to eat. "I guess I'll make myself some ramen."

"You used up the last of the ramen for dinner a few nights ago remember?" the third child reminded.

"Rice?"

"All gone."

Rei sighed then said. "I guess I'm make myself a sandwich."

"Sorry, Rei-chan... you haven't used the bread in a while and .. it went bad. I just threw it away."

<then what am I supposed to eat!!!> She nodded. "Oh.. that's ok..... I guess I wasn't hungry anyway. " The first child turned around and walked into the bedroom.

Shinji felt bad, so he stayed in the kitchen and finished up. As he took the last of the old containers out of the fridge, he found an orange in the back.

"Rei-chan."

Rei was laying on her bed pouting. She was *really* hungry. She regretted not eating dinner because of the LCL taste in her mouth, and now she had no food in her own home. She didn't answer. She was upset with him for putting her in this predicament.

He saw his beloved lying on her stomach, her arms crossed, and her face buried in them. He walked over to her and sat beside her on the bed.

"I brought you something" he said sweetly.

She lifted and turned her head to see him. Her crimson eyes widened happily when she saw the orange. She quickly got up, sat with her legs crossed and reached to grab it out of his hand.

Shinji moved his hand playfully, so she missed her target. Thus receiving a glare from his beloved. "Wait Rei-chan.. I'm indebted to you remember?"

"If you give me the orange..." She tried to grab it again but missed "I will call us even."

He shook his head. "Sorry, I won't let you get off that easily..."

She quirked a brow.

He laughed. "Rei-chan, I'm indebted to you, so that means you're stuck with me forever."

She delicately placed her hands in her lap and asked "Shinji, what are you talking about?"

He didn't answer, instead started to peel the orange for her.

<if you eat my orange, I swear you'll regret it> She watched him carefully.

The third child peeled a slice off and held it to her mouth.

Rei gave him a confused look at first, then leaned closer to it, and took a bite. The juice squirted and trickled down her chin.

As Shinji watched her tongue lick the juice off her chin, he went totally stiff. Totally. ^.^

Rei noticed the immediate change in her boyfriend demeanor. And she didn't have to look at his pants to see that he was now in the mood. She had seen that face before. His mouth was slightly ajar, and he was breathing slowly out his mouth, with his eyes half cocked. Actually, it was the exact same face he had in the shower that first time. It was the face he made when he was truly trying to be innocent in his actions, but couldn't because he was a horny teenager, who's living with his dream girl.

Because he was fighting his inner demons, Rei decided to tease him. She felt that he deserved it for allowing his friends to eat all her food. She leaned over and took the remaining piece of orange slice in her mouth, purposely including and sucking on his fingers.

Shinji started to feel light headed, as his blood quickly left all his vital organs and went to one particular muscle. Still, he tried to keep is intentions innocent. He fumbled as he gave her another piece of orange. This time she took the hole piece in her mouth in one seductive swoop. His breathing became shallow. The third child wasn't sure if she was turning him on, on purpose or not. She was naturally sexy, and she always did things that turned him on without trying. Things that would drive him crazy and make him sexually frustrated, could range from the way she would hold her head, or arch her back just so... or pout her lips, or look at him with her hair feathered in her face. She did all these things without the knowledge of how sexy it looked.

By the last slice, Shinji was trembling as he tried to keep in hormones in check. Inwardly, Rei was cracking up! She gently grabbed his hand, tilted her head to the side and licked the excess juice off his hand before she ate the last piece.

In a lusty sigh, the third child said. "Rei-chan, you have know idea what you are doing to me.."

She gave him her best innocent face and mentally laughed. <yes I do>

The angelic look she gave him made him feel bad for being so turned on, when apparently it was only his sin.

"Thank you.. for the orange, Shinji." She turned around and laid back on her stomach.

"N..n.no problem" He got up, awkwardly walked to the kitchen, and threw away the orange peels. As he washed his hands, he glanced at his beloved. He saw her tilting her head side to side as if to stretch her muscles. "Are you tense, Rei-chan?"

"Hai" <you would be too if you caused as much damage as I did... then had your life set in stone>

He dried his hands off on his shirt and walked back to her. "If you want.. I'll give you a massage...?"

She didn't answer.

In a libidinous chime, the boy asked "What can your humble servant do to ease your pain, Rei-....sama?" Then went totally red with embarrassment after saying those words. He couldn't believe himself. He was being so forward. He was NEVER like this with Asuka or Misato. He never made the first move! He never played these types of games.

Rei gave him a side profile of her face. <you are so hentai, Shinji> She couldn't believe he just said that .... like that. She wasn't his mistress, but then again.... this could be fun.

By her silence Shinji got even more embarrassed. "I'm sorry Rei-chan."

In a gentle royal yet commanding tone, Rei said "Did I give you permission to call me that?"

In a confused manner the third pilot looked away from her < call her what?... Rei-chan... I always call her ...> He looked at his angel. She had a superior look on her face... She was role playing! A huge grin spread across Shinji's face. He couldn't believe it! Rei was the last person he would expect to do this. He was glad that she wasn't up tight even though his dad tried to instill a Puritan view of sex in her. This had always been a fantasy of his, but he only wanted to do it with her. He finally answered in a humble tone.

"No Rei-sama." He playfully bowed his head. "Please forgive me." He couldn't stop smiling though.

She nodded and looked away from him and rested her chin on her crossed arms. "You may give me a massage."

Shinji happily rubbed his hands together and quickly straddled the upper potion of her thighs. He didn't rest weight on them, though. He didn't want to hurt her. Right before he started, she said in the same authoritative tone.

"But lets not forget that this is a massage and nothing more."

"Yes, Rei-sama." He took a deep breath and tried to stop his hands from trembling as he touched her creamy, soft skin. He loved the way her skin felt. It was so soft and smooth. He never felt anything so soft in his life. It was heavenly. He started his ministrations at her shoulders. Her poor muscles were in knots. She *was* stressed.

Rei was loving this. His hands were so skilled. She figured it was because he was Asuka and Misato's man servant for over two years. <it must of been one of his task.> After about thirty minutes, she was totally relaxed. All of her problems no longer mattered. Shinji was truly a miracle worker.

When she started to purr, Shinji took that as a good sign. He could already tell that she had relaxed considerably. He took a deep breath and lowered his hands. Now he was massaging right of above her bra latch.

"Lower" Rei moaned.

He obliged but clumsily fumbled around her bra latch.

That was pissing Rei off because she knew that the latch was exactly where she wanted to be touched and massaged. "Unhinge my bra, Shinji" she commanded in a royal moan.

Shinji completely stopped his ministrations. "Y..you want me ...t..to take off your... b.b..bra?"

"No_ I want to unhinge it."

He took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes, Rei-sama" Keeping his intentions innocent was going to be harder than he thought it would be. With some difficulty, he finally got it unhinged. Then continued with the massage in the spot she wanted touched. About five minutes later he moved to her lower back.

She moaned again. It was harder for her to resist getting turned on than she thought. Actually, she had already lost the battle. And because of their last petting session, she knew exactly what she wanted, but was too embarrassed to ask. She was now depending on Shinji to make the first move. So he could get the hint that she desired more, she lifted herself on her elbows the completely took off her bra.

<this is impossible... I want more..> The pilot of unit 01 rested his hands at his side and said. "Rei-cha... sama, I'm finished."

<damn> The first child had to think of something quick. "My legs are sore, Shinji." < my legs?.... I couldn't come up with something better than that?!>

He understood the statement as a command. He got off her legs and looked down at her perfect body. She only had on tiny white panties. He took a deep breath <you can do this, Shinji> He took a another deep breath and started on her lower calf, then her calf , then behind her knee cap...

She started to giggle.

Shinji quirked a brow and smiled. He loved to hear her laugh. It sounded like pure innocence. Like a baby's laughter.

"Stop that!" she commanded through her giggles.

"What?" He quirked a brow and asked knowingly. "This?" He pressed behind her knee cap again.

Her giggling fit got worse.

"Ohh..." He started laughing. "I think I finally found your tickle spot!" He pushed it again.

In uncontrollable laughter, she turned around, sat up and pushed his hand away.

Laughing himself, he grabbed behind her knee again and pressed against that newly discovered spot, making her fit that much worse. He could tell that she was getting angry, but the spot he touched seemed to hit a nerve that made her laugh whether she wanted to or not.

She was sitting to where she was facing him. Shinji had her legs spread open and was leaning in between them with one hand pressing the spot under her knee and the other held his body and weight from being on her. She tired to wiggle away from his hand, but ended up bumping the arm that was propping him up to hover over her. He fell on top her, making her fall onto her back.

For about thirty intense seconds, the two lusty teens breathed heavily (because of all the laughter) as they gazed into each others eyes. Then Shinji kissed her passionately, which she returned greedily.

He slid his hands behind her back and pulled her forward it intensify the kiss. She wrapped her long, slender, dancer's legs around his waist as she kissed him and gathered his shirt in her hands to take it off of him.

"I love you, Shinji" she moaned into his mouth between kisses.

"I love you to, Rei-sama" he moaned out after pulling his shirt off his head and throwing it onto the floor.

"chan." she commanded as she caressed his bare chest and gazed lovingly in to his dark blue eyes.

"Rei-chan" He gave her an even more passionate kiss. "I love you so much."

She pressed her womanhood that was covered with her white panties, against his swollen manhood that was trapped in his pants. "I can tell!"

He blushed heavily, grinding himself against her, and moaned "You're so hentai."

"No more than you" she moaned back as her back arched. The way he pressed himself against her felt so good.

The third child took that as his queue to bring his attention to her uncovered breast. She squealed with delight as he nibbled on them not so gently, because she liked that. He loved her breasts. They were the absolute perfect size to him. *She* was absolutely perfect to him.

Rei was in ecstasy as her beloved gave equal attention to both her breast, but she wanted more. No she needed more. With her gentle movements, she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him downward.

Shinji looked up at his beloved. He knew what she wanted. He shook his head no, and brought his mouth to her lips and kissed her, then seductively whispered "Not yet" as he slid his hand into her panties. He could feel that she was more than ready from him.

Because of his ministrations, she moaned with pleasure even as she let out a little whine. "Please don't finish me off this way, Shinji!"

After a few more seconds, Shinji had mercy on her because he could tell that she was close. He got off her and sat between her legs. Her knees where perched up, awaiting for him to satisfy her the way she wanted. He reached and grabbed the hem of her panties. She lifted her hips up to help him. After he had them off, he gazed lovingly at her flower, then placed his mouth where his hand once was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 min later

Shinji crawled to lay beside his beloved. She was still shaking with satisfaction. He loved watching her like this, in the after glow of an orgasm. As he watched her breathing slow down and go back to normal. He kept licking his lips as if her juices were a drug and he was a junkie. The third child loved seeing her like this. Her beautiful face was flushed; her hair was feathered in disarray around her face because of all her thrashing. As he appreciated the sight of her, he waited. He knew what she was going to say once she calmed herself. After about two more minutes of deep breathing, the blue haired angel turned her head on her pillow to gaze lovingly at him and sighed out..

"Again"

Shinji smiled, nodded and made his way to his destination. He just wanted to hear her ask him. He flexed his jaw once, then dove in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about 18 min later

Shinji rested his head beside her on her pillow. After the first child calmed down, she looked at him. She wiped her juice off his chin, kissed him passionately and moaned "My turn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 2 minutes later.

She crawled up to him face him with disappointment in her crimson eyes, and a big pout on her lips.

Shinji was embarrassed. "I'm sorry Rei-chan, but I've been holding it for almost two hours."

Still on her hands and knees, she poked out her bottom lip and pouted. "But I didn't even get to taste you... You came when I touched you..."

"I'm sorry!" <gawd I can't believe I just did that!!> Her words made him feel worse. He hid his face in his hands to escape her disappointed gaze.

With her tiny hands, she grabbed his strong ones and pulled them back so she could see his face. "Again.. try again."

More daggers in the heart. He sighed dejectedly and said. "I will... it's just going to take a few minutes."

She looked longingly at his member, then kissed him passionately. Hesitant at first, he soon responded with even more fervor. When the two pilots parted for air, she moaned. "I will help you." She nibbled on his ear, then his neck and then proceeded to give him the same teasing treatment he gave her earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about 47 minutes later

Rei stretched her jaw as she crawled to lay next to her beloved.

After his eyes slowly rolled back to the front, he wrapped his arms around her, pulled her close and kissed her passionately. He could still taste himself in her mouth. He couldn't believe that she actually swallowed! She didn't last time. She said hell no last time. When they parted for air she admitted

"I like doing that!"

"I'm glad..." Shinji admitted as well in a lusty satisfied sigh. "Because I like when you do it!"

She smiled proudly. "So I'm good?"

"The best!" he sighed honestly.

She could tell by his eyes that he meant what he said. She gave him an even broader happy smile and snuggled her head on his chest and closed her eyes to go to sleep.

He tightened his embrace on her, closed his eyes and attempted to sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early that next morning.

Shinji woke up about five minutes before his alarm clock usually went off. It was off today because he forgot to set it last night. Anyways, it was something he always did because Rei always woke up about two minutes before it went off. She hated the way the alarm sounded. It scared the crap out of her the first time she heard it. Ever since then, she conditioned herself to wake up before it went off.

Shinji looked down at his sleeping beauty. <gawd this feels so perfect> They were practically in the same position they fell asleep in last night. Her naked body pressed against his, and she was using his chest as her pillow. He couldn't help but noticed how perfectly their bodies fit together. He never felt so comfortable in his entire life.

She stretch and arched her back. This was the first of three things she did before she woke up. Shinji made sure he stayed still. He loved to watch the second thing she always did. And it was going to happen in 5...4.... 3...2... She balled her hand into a tiny fist and rubbed her eyes like a baby and poked out her bottom lip. She looked so cute and sad. He couldn't help himself from smiling every time he watched her do that. Finally the last thing, one last stretch and a little high pitch whine and her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning" he cooed.

She looked up at him, smiled and snuggled closer to him.

They laid together in that perfect position for a few more minutes, then Rei sat up and tried to get off the bed. Shinji grabbed her delicate wrist and asked

"Where're you going?"

She looked back at him. "To cook your breakfast and make your lunch." It was what she always did every morning, when she was home.

Shinji smiled at his beloved, then tugged on her arm until her head was resting on his chest again. "I was thinking we'd sleep in this morning."

She lifted her head and looked at him. "But you'll be late for school."

"*I'll* be late?" His eyes widened because he noticed how she conveniently left herself out.

Besides blushing, she didn't respond.

He kissed her forehead and shook his head. "I'm not going today."

"You have a test...."

"So.." He looked lovingly in her eyes. "You have today off."

She nodded and rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She was tired. Shinji caressed her face, her neck, and her shoulders with his hand as she rested. The morning light spilt through the closed curtains, giving the room a heavenly glow. It was perfect.

"What about breakfast?" she purred out dreamily. She loved the way it felt to be caressed by him.

"Not hungry.... We don't have any food anyway" he softly answered back. He didn't want to ruin this perfect moment.

After that realization, it wasn't long before her stomach growled. She remembered that she was hungry. Rei pulled herself away from him, got off the bed and walked into the bathroom to shower.

Shinji groaned and pouted as he watched her fleeting form.

When Rei went into the shower, Shinji went into the bathroom, lowered the toilet seat top and sat down. He could see the silhouette of her prefect figure through the steam. "Rei-sama!"

A minute passed before she answered. She smirked because she knew what he was up to. "Hai"

He smirked at his cleverness, then called out. "Do you need your humble servant to wash your back?"

About two minutes passed. "Hai"

Shinji grinned as he walked in the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About 10 minutes later

Rei and Shinji had finished their shower. The third child was a bit disappointed because all they did *was* shower. She allowed him to wash her back, then she made him bathe himself so they could hurry up and go to the grocery store. She was hungry. Too hungry for a petting session.

In her panties and bra, she stood in front of their closet. "I still don't have any clean clothes to wear...?"

Shinji heard anger in her calm voice. In his boxers, he walked over to the closet "I'm sorry, Rei-chan.. I just haven't had the time to go to the laundromat."

She looked at him and tilted her head to the side. "What does that have to do with me not having any clean clothes to wear?"

He gave her a confused look and said slowly "I didn't wash them yet."

"What does that have to do with me?" she said just as slowly, and with the same facial expression.

<ohh kay> "I wash your clothes with mine, Rei."

She gave him a very unpleased look. "How long have you been doing this?"

The third child wasn't sure how to respond. She looked angry, but he new it would make things worse if he lied. "Since I've moved in with you."

Her mouth turned into a full frown and her crimson eyes narrowed angrily.

He put his hands in front of his chest and said apologetically. "I didn't know you didn't want me to. I won't do it again."

She shook her head, then gave him a warm smile. "I don't mind my clothes being washed with yours. It's just that I pay someone to come here to pick up my clothes, take them to the cleaners and bring them back."

"Oh" Shinji was surprised. He always wondered how her clothes stayed so clean before he moved in with her.

"I even pay him extra to pick up your clothes as well."

"Oh.." That really surprised him. "Thanks!" It never happened, but the thought was nice.

She nodded. "Are you sure you've never seen a man come here to get our clothes?"

"I'm the only guy who does our clothes, Rei-chan."

She nodded and narrowed her eyes.

He reached in the closet and picked out one of his T-shirts. "You can where this."

It was his favorite shirt. A dark blue T-shirt with the red Akira motorcycle on it.

Hesitantly, she took it in her hands. "This is your favorite.. I can't wear this... *you* don't even wear it."

"You're my favorite, Rei-chan, so who better to wear it?" he answered lovingly then returned his gaze inside the closet. "I found a pair of your shorts in here a while back." He reached to the top shelf and pulled out a folded pair of blue jean shorts. "Why don't you ever wear these?"

"Because I can't fit them" she admitted. "I thought I threw them away."

He nodded. Since living with her, he noticed that she was quick to throw things away. She hated to take up space with unnecessary things. However, she didn't seem to mind his things anymore. He placed the shorts against her waist and measured the two "They look like they fit."

She looked skeptical but took them anyway. "We'll see."

Shinji took out a dark blue T-shirt and a pair of blue jean shorts as well. He wasn't trying to be twins; actually, it was the only thing he had left clean.

Once he was dressed, he looked at Rei. It wasn't that the waist didn't fit, she had to be a size zero.. It was the shorts themselves. Daisy dukes had nothing on them. Micro mini shorts had nothing on them.... He watched as she carefully tucked the shirt in, then pulled it out so it laid evenly. He wanted to tell her that she could *not* where those out in public. Not even *Misato* had shorts that short.

"I guess you were right, Shinji" She gave him a brilliant smile. "They do fit.... This is actually the first time I've ever wore them. When I bought them, the commander told me that they were too small."

Shinji couldn't speak. He was lost in regret that he ever found those blasted shorts. His dad was right they were too SMALL!!

"Are you ready?" she asked sweetly.

He shook his head no. He did not want her going out in those.

The first child nodded; she wasn't ready either. She walked over to the closet leaned over and picked up one of two shoe boxes. In the box was a pair of traditional Japanese sandals, wooden soles perched up on wooden stilts.

When she bent over to get her shoe box, Shinji felt that he could see *way* too much of what shouldn't be seen! The third child raked his hand roughly through his brown hair. He did not want her wearing those shorts out in public. When she turned and walked to the door. His eyes tripled their size. Her perfect cheeks were hanging out the bottom!!

"No!"

Rei stopped, turned around, and gave her boyfriend a quizzical look. "No what?"

<no you can't where those shorts!!!> Too bad he knew he couldn't say that. He wasn't going to be one of those boyfriends that told her what she could or could not do. He had a relationship like that before, he hated it. He would never put Rei through that. The male pilot shook his head. "Nothing, Rei-chan.. I'm ready."

He followed his beloved out the door. However, once they got out of the building, he couldn't help himself. He grabbed the bottom hem of the shorts and gave it a tug downward.

Rei blushed and looked at her boyfriend. "What are you doing?"

<I'm trying to cover up your @$$> He only responded with a sheepish smile.

She shook her head and kept on walking.

As she walked in front of him, he noticed that her sandals made her walk with a sexy ethereal twist in her hips, that drew one's eyes to her @$$. He raked his hands over his face. <gawd this is already going to be a long day>

**************

At the 24 hour everything store

By the time they arrived at the store, Shinji was a jealous wreck. He was sure that everyone, male and female, was looking at Rei's @$$. He was also sure that the accident on 34th and 3rd happened because the male driver, in the blue car, was looking at her @$$ too (which it was, but he had no to proof to support his theory) The male pilot had already given about a hundred death glares to people who just happened to look in her direction, and kept a scowl on his face that would make his father proud, as he walked behind her to dissuade others from even attempting to do so. That is, he would scowl until Rei would glance at him every so often. By her doing that, he would give her a completely forced cheesy I'm trying not to be jealous smile. So of course, since the first child was a master at ignoring people around her, she was completely oblivious to her boyfriends plight and the appreciative stares she was receiving from the male gender.

When they got into the store the third child refused to push the cart.

Rei gave him a quizzical look then started pushing the cart without a word. She wondered why didn't want to push it since he always pushed it, but it wasn't worth mentioning. He had been acting strange since they left the apartment.

Why did Shinji refuse? He wanted to make sure that he could walk behind his beloved and shield the view of all that she had left exposed. He was just glad that she wasn't like Asuka and made his decision to not push that cart a big deal. <she always made a big deal out of the dumbest things>

Shinji knew that he wouldn't even care if Asuka wore shorts this short. He knew that she would only do it for attention. He also knew that she would act offended if anyone looked. Act being the key word. He took a deep breath and thanked God he wasn't with her anymore. (something he did everyday and every time he thought about the red haired demon)

Two of three different things forced Shinji to take extreme measures. 1) one of the grocers in the dairy department dropped a twenty-four count crate of milk, making its contents spill everywhere after looking at the first child and; 2) the guy that was supposed to be watering the vegetables, mistakenly sprayed the customers in the vegetable department after gazing at his beloved's @$$.

That's when the third child decided to take matters in his own hands.

"Shinji...." Rei stopped and blushed heavily when her boyfriend wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed himself against her back. "What are you doing?"

"Holding you" he said sweetly in his best innocent voice.

"Why?" She looked around in embarrassment. His body was really pressing up against her.

He couldn't say that he wanted block everyone's view of her back end, that would show that he was jealous, so he went with a half truth "I want to be close to you."

"Yes..." Her voice wavered in embarrassment. "But here?... in public?"

He finally realized what she thought he thought he was thinking ^_~ "Rei-chan... it's not like that."

She turned her face to the side and looked up at him. She didn't believe him.

"Rei-chan... It's not like that, honest!" He tried to plead his case. "Am I even turned on?" But failed miserably because she answered....

"Yes" once she felt his hardened lower region press up against her back.

"Well..." he said sheepishly. "Well, that can't be helped. ..." He tried to think of something quick before she told him to let her go. "I just wanted to see how well we still synched together.." <yeah that's the ticket>

"What are you talking about?"

<please let this work> He sighed because he hated to bring up the demon, but it was going to help his case. "Remember when Asuka and I had to synchronize our movements so that we could defeat that angel... it took us almost a week, but you and I did it on the first try...."

She turned her head to the front as she tried to remember.. after about a minute, it came to her. She nodded.

"Well..." he said with a renewed determination, "I was wondering if we could still do that!"

"Synchronize our movements...?" She was trying understand .

"Hai" He felt she got his point.....

"Then I will have the synch test pads set up for us later today."

Then he realized it went straight over her pretty little head. "No, Rei-chan, we don't need the pads." He pushed his body against hers, making her have to take a few steps forward. He matched her steps evenly and smoothly. "We can test ourselves right here and right now."

"But it doesn't look proper..." she said sheepishly. "For you to embrace me so closely on public."

He took a deep breath. He was about to loose this battle, then he thought of something she said "Rei, if they have perverted thoughts because I'm holding you then.... it's their sin not ours."

After a minute of deliberations, the first child nodded and started to walk.

<thank gawd.> the third child mentally sighed to himself and easily matched her movements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later

Shinji was loving his idea. He wondered why he didn't think of it before. He loved being this close to her. With one of his hands wrapped around the her waist, he help push the cart with the other. Rei had one of her hands on the cart, helping push, her other was in an opened bag of popcorn. She couldn't wait until she got home to eat. It turned out that they needed a lot more than food. They needed cleaning supplies, tissue, soap, clothes detergent and bleach... Actually they needed everything. They also had to get another push cart because they forgot to bring the one they already had. The boy pilot quickly stuffed it in the space under the store cart and returned to his shielding position before anyone could appreciate the view of her.

Shinji put a little pressure on her right hip, so she could turn left. He wanted to get something out of a certain isle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asuka had decided to skip school until the bruise on her face healed. She didn't want anyone to think that Wonder girl beat her up in a fight. The reason she was at the 24hr everything store was because she needed some aspirin and something to numb her back teeth and gums. She called the dentist, but she couldn't get an appointment until Saturday.

"I bet if that little %*&^ing doll needed an appointment, she would have been scheduled that same day!! The next hour even!!" The second child grabbed her jaw in severe pain. She forgot that she could only gripe mentally.

She turned right. She also needed to get some pads. She was on her monthly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji turned his gaze away from the wall of feminine products.

"Are you sure that you don't need any of those Rei-chan?"

She nodded.

"You know I don't even know what brand you use. What if you need me to get you some one day. I might get the wrong kind... and then you'll be mad at me."

"Shinji, I would never get mad at you for trying to help me"

He leaned a bit and whispered in her ear. "I love you"

"I love you too" she said back then opened the six pack of fruit cups.

As she ate. Shinji turned his gaze to what he came on this isle for. <I never knew there were so many to choose from>

It was a wall of different kinds of condoms. The third child had never bought any of theses before. When he was with Misato, he didn't use anything because she was barren. When he was with Asuka, Misato would buy them and give them to Asuka, since she was the one who initiated the activity. Shinji read through the many different types of boxes and compared the brands he thought he wanted.

Rei was not interested in what he was doing. She was on her third fruit cup. She was starving. <they really make the portions in these things too small..>

Shinji finally picked one out that had spermicide and was supposed to be ribbed for her pleasure. He tossed it in the basket.

Rei looked up from her fruit cup and at the item he threw in cart. She reached in and picked it up. "Condoms?"

"Uhh" Shinji blushed and used the hand that wasn't wrapped around her waist to rub the back of his head. "Yeah.. I'm getting them just in case we need them."

"We won't." she said absolutely. <I am not becoming a nasty woman for you>

"I know... but..." He took a deep breath. This was an important conversation and he need to muster up his courage "It just that.... < you can do it, Shinji> we're pretty intimate, and if you ever decide to go all the way ... I want us to be protected."

She gave him a side profile of her face. "Are you telling me you have a disease, Shinji?"

"Iie!!"

"Then we will not need these." She started to put them back.

The third child grabbed them and put them back the cart. "Rei-chan, we need them so you won't get pregnant."

She twisted around so that she could face him. She was about to say something but was interrupted by him.

He looked in her scarlet eyes. She gave him a look that he couldn't read, so he took it as if he offended her. "It's not that I wouldn't want to have a child with you... one day... I mean I *want* to have a blue haired, red eyed baby with you,.... one day... in the future.... *way in the future*... It's just that..."

"Shinji" The first child interrupted. She had something important to tell him. "I can't..."

"Shouldn't you two @$$holes be in school!!" interrupted a very bitter person.

Rei slowly turned to face the voice. <Asuka>. The girls face was swollen and really bruised on her cheek. Rei inwardly smirked. <ha_ ha>

<damn Asuka... Rei-chan really %*^*& you up> Shinji noticed that the girl looked a lot worse than she did last night.

The pilot of unit 02 froze when she saw the shirt Rei had on. She was pissed. Shinji wouldn't even let anyone touch that shirt when he lived with her, and now he was letting that %*$^$ing doll wear it! That made her hate Rei that much more. When her eyes left the shirt, she noticed Shinji's arms wrapped protectively around her enemy's slender waist *and* that they were standing in front of the condoms. Her gaze fell onto the items in their basket and noticed the HUGE economy sized box condoms.

Shinji could tell that his *ex* was about two seconds from exploding with rage. He whispered in his beloveds ear. "Let's go." Rei nodded and in synchronized steps, they walked passed the second child.

Asuka knew that she could not beat Rei, so she let them pass without incident. She only screamed out "PERVERTS!!" when they walked past her. The jealously she felt was consuming her insides. Shinji never held her like that, and he never allowed her to wear that shirt. Shinji treated Rei as if she was the most precious thing in the universe. He never treated her like that. "I hate you Rei Ayanami... I hate you!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rei and Shinji were already in another isle when they heard Asuka yell her feelings toward the first child.

"She has issues." The first and third child admitted in unison as they walked toward the registers.

As they made their way toward the front of the store, they passed the juniors clothes section.

"Rei-chan."

"Hmm?"

Shinji loved being this close to her, but he could no longer stand the shorts she was wearing. "If I tell you something ..you promise not to get mad at me?"

"No" she answered honestly. "But tell me anyway."

He took a deep breath. "I don't like your shorts."

She didn't respond.

"I want you to take them off."

In a confused tone. "What... now?"

"Yes... I mean no." He gestured to the clothing department. "I want to buy you a new pair of shorts."

"Why?"

"Because the ones you have on are too small." He tried to keep his tone from sounding annoyed.

She tugged on her waist band part of her shorts "No Shinji, they fit just fine."

The boy released the hold he had on her waist, and on the cart, and lightly patted her exposed cheeks then repeated. "They're too small."

Rei's face turned as crimson as her eyes. "I've been walking around all morning with my @$$ hanging out?!!!!!" She turned to face her boyfriend. "Why didn't you tell me?!!" The first child might not of minded being nude in the privacy of her own home, but she was still modest in public.

"I.. I.. I didn't want you to think I was some sort of a jealous boyfriend." He sheepishly admitted. He never heard her curse before. It scared him.

"So you let me walk around with my @$$ out?!!" She was so embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Rei-chan."

She glared at him, turned around, wrapped his arms around her waist, and in synchronized steps they stomped into the juniors clothing department. She grabbed the first pair of jeans she came across and went into the dressing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the registers

Rei gave the cashiers the empty popcorn bag, the half empty fruit cup packet, an empty soda bottle, and the tags to the pair of white hip hugger jeans she had on, while Shinji loaded the other contents of the cart of the conveyer belt. What happened to the shorts? She threw them away!!!..... Then Shinji took them out of the trash and deemed them as 'house shorts' ^_~ He didn't mind her wearing them, just as long as he was the only one who would see her in them.

~~~~~

When the two got back to their apartment, put every thing away and ate a real meal, Shinji asked his love "Ready to do the laundry?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still don't own anything that deals with Evangelion.