Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding of the year ❯ Stag night ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4
The big day is almost here. Me and Amy were arranging our plans for our stag nights and hen nights.
“Well I have invited Cosmo, Cream and Rouge to a little drink at the pub,” explained Amy excitedly as she picked out a dress to wear for the evening.
“What are you doing tonight?” she asked.
“Well me, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow are staying here and having a drink and that,” I replied. I didn't want to make a big deal of it; I'm not a big party type of guy.
“Oh okay then,” Amy replied who sounded a little disappointed at my plans for tonight.
Amy left at 6pm and I went to the shop to get some drinks. I returned and sat down waiting for them to arrive. An hour or so later Shadow arrived, shortly followed by Tails and Knuckles.
Shadow was rubbing his hands together joyfully. He walked up to me and whispered in my ear, “Let's get Knuckles drunk.”
I laughed at the idea and quickly put on a straight face as Knuckles came up to me
“This night should be okay,” he stated. I then began opening the drinks (Alcoholic I may add). Occasionally I tipped some of my drink into Knuckles' drink secretly and Shadow done the same and gave a cheeky grin every time he did so.
Tails then came up with a new version of 'pin the tail on the donkey'. It was a picture of Eggman instead and the idea was to place the pin as near to his stomach as possible, it now had a target.
Tails was blindfolded and went first. He got the pin on Eggman's foot. Shadow then had a turn and got the pin in the middle of Eggman's chest. Then Tails had a go and got on the outer edge of the target.
Knuckles had a go, but he slipped up halfway to the board. Ha! That drinking is taking its effect on him. Me, Shadow and Tails all laughed. Knuckles laughed it off but I could see he felt a little embarrassed.
The evening seemed to go pretty quick. So I quickly went through the little games I had planned. The next game I had planned was Spin the Bottle. Shadow spun the bottle and it pointed at Tails.
“Truth or dare?” asked Shadow with a smirk.
“Truth,” replied Tails. I detected a hint of nerve in his voice.
“Okay, do you love Cream?” asked Shadow.
“Not really, Cosmo is the only person for me but Cream is a nice girl though,” Tails replied and he spun the bottle, It stopped at me.
“Truth or dare?” Tails asked excitedly.
“Dare.” I replied.
“I dare you to dress up like Amy,” Tails replied.
“Is that it?”” asked Shadow, disappointed. Tails frowned. I got up and went upstairs and put on one of Amy's dresses which she kept here.
“Ha!” Tails and Shadow laughed as I arrived. I looked in the mirror behind Tails I tried hard not to laugh myself. I looked really stupid. I quickly changed and went back to the game.
I spun the bottle and it stopped at Knuckles.
“Truth or dare,” I asked grinning.
“Dare.” replied Knuckles lazily.
“I dare you to...” I thought for a moment “... bring the Master Emerald here.”
“What's the Master Emerald?” asked Knuckles blankly. We all stared at him. I saw that Tails mouth was open and Shadow was about to have a laughing fit. He then began to laugh.
“He's seriously drunk!” he declared, pointing at Knuckles who looked puzzled.
“You should know what the Master Emerald is.” Tails muttered, concerned.
“Oh yeah of course I know what it is!” replied Knuckles. We could tell he was lying. Shadow was still in giggles.
“Okay let's go on to something else!” I announced, picking up the bottle.
“I don't think Knuckles is fit for anything else!” Shadow laughed.
“Well I'll go then, it's late and I'm getting tired of this anyway, no offence Sonic, I'll see you tomorrow.” Knuckles said and he walked out the door. Seconds later there was a loud thud.
We all approached the window and saw Knuckles rubbing his head having glided into a lamppost. He turned around and saw us watching.
“I'm alright!” he called.
“Someone had better help him,” I muttered.
“I'll go, this should be very interesting,” replied Shadow gleefully and he left.
Me and Tails then sat down on the couch, “Are you nervous Sonic?” Tails asked
“A little,” I replied. I was incredibly nervous I didn't want anyone to know though.
“It'll be alright. I dream of the day Cosmo and I get married,” Tails replied,
“Thanks.”
“What for?” I asked, but I had a feeling what he was going to say
“For making me best man, it's a big responsibility,” Tails replied.
Tails left at 11pm. I got my outfit and placed it on the side next to my bed. Then I lay down. Lots of thoughts were going through my mind…
Me and Amy will be together forever. We will never be apart again. She'll become my wife. The thought scared me but also made me happy.
Then horrible thoughts hit me, what if Amy couldn't make it, what if she was too scared? What if she too nervous?
Thinking of this I fell asleep and dreamt I was standing outside the registry office, waiting for Amy.