Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The XX Factor ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If I owned Yu-Gi-Oh! the boys would probably have to go into therapy.
A/N: *cackles* I'm evil and I love it. Actually, I feel sorry for Joey right now since I can truly feel his pain. I'll be putting up a link page later with pictures of some clothing and whatnot that I will be using in this story.
Also, because I didn't mention this in the first chapter, lots of glomps and cookies go to Maggiemay for the suggestion of this title. You must go read her stories because she is my writing god! *bows*
------------------------------------------------
After having to revive Joey a few more times, Yugi quickly got on the phone and called Ryou. Malik's slightly sleepy voice answered and he was forced to hold the receiver away as his short friend screeched in hysterics.
"Hey!.. Hey.. Calm down, Yugi.. What are you yelling about now?"
"WHERE'S RYOU??!!"
"Uh.. I think I hear him out in the kitchen.. What's going on? Did something happen?"
"I NEED TO TALK TO RYOU!! RIGHT NOW!!!"
Malik slid himself out of his bed, clad only in his boxers, and scurried into the kitchen to find the pale hikari. Ryou was busy cooking breakfast and trying to look stern as he gave Bakura and Marik an earful. The two spirits looked like they could care less, but turned their heads when Malik came skidding in and crashed into the table in just his underwear and the phone in his hand.
"Care to tell us why you're trying to audition for Nudes on Ice?" Bakura quirked with a smug grin.
"Ryou! It's Yugi! He needs to talk to you!!"
Still looking a little confused, the mild-mannered teen took the offered phone, ".. Hello?"
"RYOU!!! DID MARIK AND BAKURA CAUSE THE EXPLOSION YESTERDAY??"
Ryou winced at the volume, "Uh.. Yes.. They said that they had broken into the chemistry lab at school.. Is something wrong with Joey?"
There was some scuffling over the phone until a thick Bronx accent screamed into the phone.
"THOSE FUCKIN' BASTARDS TOOK AWAY MY COCK!!!"
Bakura and Marik both raised a brow. Ryou tried to speak calmly so he could understand just what the problem was. Another scuffling and Joey's yelling grew a bit fainter as it fell into the background.
Tristan was now on the phone, "Um, you might want to ask them what they were using because uh.. Ryou?.. Joey's a girl now.."
If it was even possible, the fair-skinned light grew even paler and dropped the phone upon the floor. Malik, Marik, and Bakura had heard it as well. The two ancient spirits did not know if they should burst out laughing or cringe at the lost of such an important body part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even after everyone had repeatedly questioned Bakura and Marik, and Yami had threatened to personally emasculate and castrate them both, they still didn't know what had been in that beaker to cause such a change. They finally decided to slip away before Joey decided to snap.
The blonde was pacing around, looking uncomfortable in his clothes. At least he finally was able to use the bathroom, but that required a rather embarrassing instruction course from Teá.
"Dammit! My jeans are too tight!"
"Well.. guy's clothing isn't exactly meant to fit a woman's body, Joey.. Maybe we should go get some things just until we can figure out how to fix this?" offered Teá.
The transformed teen felt like crying, but guys never cry!.. Well, they would if they had been turned into a girl, Joey decided. However, with reluctance, he finally agreed into getting some new clothes. He also made everyone go with him since he did not want to be thrown out into public like this, alone.
His pleading to go to some place small and rather unpopulated did not last long when they ran into Mai Valentine in the midst of her own shopping spree.
Now Joey really felt like crying...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At least Mai was being supportive. She still had trouble grasping the news. That is, until Tristan practically molested the poor teen to show that he, indeed, had a vagina instead of penis.
Tristan was sporting quite a lovely black eye now, compliments of Joey.
Somehow, Joey was still a bit worried about putting all his faith in his only two female friends to help him shop for clothes, but had little say as he was dragged into the mall and to the nearest department store.
Even as he stood in the middle of the lingerie department, he could not help but remember all the times he and his other male friends had skirted through and ran out snickering and blushing. This was doing little to help his self esteem as Malik, Ryou, and Yugi tried to stand as close to one another as humanly possible in order to keep away from everything and Tristan almost looked like he had died and gone to Heaven. Yami had remained rather silent and quite an interesting shade of red after he had accidentally walked face first into a rack of G-strings and had one cling to his head.
Teá and Mai scuttled through the clothes, tittering excitedly and grabbing armfuls of different things for Joey to try. They caught him off guard and dragged him into the changing room before locking the door behind them.
The others just stood outside and listened to the occasional obscenity, scream, and laugh coming from within. When the three emerged, Joey looked like he was about to cry once more.. then rip someone's head off. Mai and Teá hurried off to find some pants for him and the teen strolled by slowly, head hanging low.
He paused for a moment and muttered, "... We will never speak of dis fer da rest of my natural life.. Understand?.." And continued his solemn trudge after his female friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
".. I don't know how girls can stand ta wear these things.. I feel like I have a permanent wedgie.." Joey squirmed as he tugged at the sides of his thong for the umpteenth time.
Tristan grimaced, "That's a little more information than I needed to know, Joey.."
The shopping trip from Hell was over at least and Joey practically had a new wardrobe. He was still trying to get used to wearing panties without blushing and trying to adjust having to wear a bra for the first time.
Joey had not noticed them at first with all the commotion over the loss of his manhood, but he had developed a set of breasts. Nothing overly large, but there was definitely a curve to his once flat chest.
Once they were all back at Yugi's, they finally began to think about the future. After all, school would be starting again and everybody would be expecting Joey to still be of the male persuasion. He refused to start wearing the schoolgirl uniforms, but his new body was making everything fit wrong and uncomfortably.
Joey's worst concern, however, was of Kaiba discovering his predicament. Oh, he could just hear the new slew on insults upon him. It was hard enough that he had a crush on the arrogant bastard, that he did not need all of this added to it.
The blonde teen also decided he would only go home to grab a few things, then get the hell out of Dodge before his father could see him. That was definitely not something he wanted to try to explain. At least Mr. Mutou was kind enough to offer Joey a place to stay until things worked out.
"Maybe you can just get some bigger uniforms to hide the change?" Yugi tried to offer.
"But I'd still have ta worry about what ta do when gym class came around. I couldn't exactly try an' excuse myself for da rest of school until I change back," Joey replied glumly.
Tristan sat up, "But at least it's a plan for now.. I'm sure you could get out of gym for a few days while we try and think of something. You can always just go and change in the bathroom stalls."
"And I we can get you a sports bra to flatten your chest more," Teá piped in happily.
"Well.. I guess I don't have a choice then, do I?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey was extremely nervous and jumpy the first day back at school. He wore the loosest clothing he could find and told the office that he needed some new uniforms since one was burned and the others were not fitting properly.
Luckily, things seemed to be going fine after he changed into his new uniform. The sports bra Teá suggested was certainly helping. He had adamantly insisted on getting some relatively normal underpants though since he was certain his pants would ride too low and show any odd frills or straps.
Going to the bathroom was easy to hide as well since he could just go into one of the stalls. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all!
Then gym class came. Joey was able to talk his way out of participating for the next three days, but he was still dreading when he would have to join in again.
He saw Kaiba once in the hallway. Rather, he ran into him on accident and nearly wet himself right there as he was sure the young CEO had found something amiss. Joey's worries were eased some when the usual banter was exchanged and Seto headed off.
Everything was going rather smoothly to keep Joey's secret safe. In fact, a few weeks went by with hardly a mishap. Of course, during that time, everyone was forcing Bakura and Marik to look for some sort of cure.
Joey was happy enough at least that nobody else had found him out, but he could not deny he was not a little more than anxious to be back to normal.
Even more so when he awoke one morning with a wet feeling in his panties and found blood all over himself. Of course, the first thought was to scream because he was dying. It was only Solomon that seemed to have a level enough head to reassure Joey was not dying, but he should probably ask Teá or Mai more about his little problem.
The girls didn't seem to mind helping at all. They were more shocked that Joey could be menstruating more than anything. Mai brought over a bottle of Pamprin and Teá brought over a package of maxi pads. That was another Kodak moment conversation when they explained what was happening and what he was supposed to do with everything.
The line was drawn when Mai offered to let Joey have one of her tampons and explained how to use one. Oh yes, that would cause a few days of nightmares all right.
Now, things were growing a bit harder to hide. Bloating made Joey fill out his clothes more and he was sure that everyone could hear the crinkling noises coming from his underwear. But the most noticeable change was the mood swings.
Joey cried all through lunch as he ate everything he could get his hands on, then cursed to murder everyone in their sleep because they were staring at him, then sad again as he thought about Seto.
It was almost a death sentence for the blonde once gym came around again. He curled up on one of the benches in the locker room and whimpered pitifully.
"I feel like my organs are trying ta eat their way outta my body!" he whined.
There came a familiar voice, "Are you sure you're not getting worms, mutt?"
"Oh, fuckin' perfect.. What da hell do ya want, Kaiba? I'm not in da mood right now.. And yer not even in my gym class!"
The blue-eyed teen gave his trademark smug smirk, "Well, I was transferred into this class since I needed to change my schedule. But I don't see why I'm even bothering to tell you this, since it really isn't any of your business."
Another wave of pain left Joey groaning, "Whatever.. Just leave me alone.."
Today was not his lucky day of talking out of class either. Even though he felt he could keel over at any second, he was forced to change out and participate. The game was basketball, but at least Joey was able to plead his way onto the shirted team.
It might have been an enjoyable time to ogle his crush on the 'skins' team, but he was too preoccupied with his pain. He could not help but picture something out of `Alien' busting from his gut and running across the court.
That daydream was short-lived once he was jostled by the other boys that were busy with their game. Seto ran over guarding him.
"I wasn't aware they let dogs play basketball. Should your new nickname be 'Air Bud'?"
Joey grumbled angrily and tried to get into the game at hand. He missed the ball several times, making him even more frustrated since basketball was one of his favorite games.
The next pass to him, he was able to catch it and began dribbling towards the basket. Seto cornered him and was guarding him heavily. When Joey spun to get around him, they collided and the ball went sailing. The blonde landed atop the other teen. When Seto moved his hands to give Joey a push in the chest to get him off, he got quite a handful of soft mounds instead.
"What da hell do ya think yer doing??!"
The shorter teen tried to get away now, but was wrestled to the ground again by Seto who pulled up his shirt and stared in shock at the pair of breasts that he found. Joey was not wearing his sports bra since his nipples were extra sensitive and were hurting anytime his clothes came in contact.
The small wrestling match gathered some attention and it was one genius that stated the rather obvious.
".. Dude.. Joey's got BOOBS!!!"
Now, that announcement was enough to grab everyone else's attention. Joey scrambled out of Seto's grasp and stared at him with a mix of anger, fear, hatred, and betrayal. A few seconds later, the smirk began to curl the brunette's mouth as he went to make an insult.
What he was going to say shall remain a mystery though. The first syllable hadn't even left Seto's mouth before Joey swung his fist and connected with the other's face with a loud 'crack'.
Tristan was on his way over when he saw Seto's head reel back from the blow. The look on Joey's face made him understand just why you do not piss anybody off when they are having cramps and PMS. Joey turned and ran out a moment later while Seto tried to get to his feet and nurse his bloody nose.
'Well, it wasn't like Kaiba hadn't been asking for it.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~