Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The XX Factor ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Still don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!
A/N: Wow. I'm impressed how this story is doing so far while still being so new. *puffs up a bit* You guys are inflating my ego! XD
--------------------------------------------------
Joey didn't go back to school after that. He almost seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth for a short time. Even his friends could not find him.
He had run back to the game shop that day, stuffed his things into a bag, and then ran off into the streets. Of course, his friends went looking everywhere for him, but they could not find hide nor hair of the blonde.
Joey did not want to be found though. He wanted to wallow in his own self-pity as he rode out the rest of his emotional roller coaster. But, living on the streets was nothing new for him. He could get by just fine.
Presently, the teen was sitting surrounded by some empty liquor bottles in an old warehouse, back against a wall, and headphones on his ears as he gazed out at the sun-setting world. He wore an oversized hoodie that seemed to swallow up his hands as they wrapped loosely around his bent, jean clad knees. He sniffled once again and wiped at the falling tears with his sleeve.
Sure, his music wasn't helping much with his situation, but it was better than nothing. At least the songs made him feel that he was not as alone as he felt.
Under normal circumstances, he would have demand he be institutionalized if he was ever caught listening to 'sappy girly music', as he called it. Well, now was just fine for him, dammit! *sob!*
Joey's confrontation and humiliation with Seto had left him feeling empty and broken hearted, and he wondered if there would be any silver linings to the rain clouds in his life.
With a long sigh, the downhearted duelist got to his feet and stuffed his hands into his hoodie pouch. Joey knew he should probably go find something to eat since he had been drowning his sorrows in alcohol for the past several days. In just a few steps though, he realized his feet were taking him back in search of his liquid meal.
Getting liquor now was much easier. He would just find the best male target, ask them to go buy some and promise to show them his breasts as payment. If they tried anything funny, he would just kick their ass.
Thirty minutes later, Joey was stumbling slightly down the lit sidewalk with a bottle of vodka in a paper bag clutched in his hand. He paused in mid stagger to take another gulp when he heard his name being called. Turning his glazed amber eyes toward the voice, he saw none other than Seto jogging towards him. His eyes narrowed angrily.
"Whadda fuck dooya wan', Kaiba?.." Joey slurred as he stood on shaky feet.
The taller teen raised a brow some as he realized the other was drunk. He looked the boy, turned girl, over carefully to see if he was hurt otherwise, and smirked slightly at the white lettering upon the black hoodie that read: EVERYTHING ELSE WAS DIRTY. Seto would have loved to take a jab at that, but he decided now was not the time.
"You've been missing for several days, mutt.. Your little friendship squad hasn't been off my back since you punched me and ran away."
Joey gave a drunken, proud smirk, "Yeah.. Becuss yer an ass.. A really sexdy one.."
The blonde began giggling hysterically before stumbling forward and falling bonelessly into the CEO's arms. The bottled dropped to the concrete and shattered, much to its owner's dismay. Joey watched it with a glum look before gazing up into cerulean eyes and poking Seto firmly in the chest with his index finger.
".. Y.. Ya owe me a.. anudder drink, richboy.."
Seto sighed gently as he hoisted his burden into his arms, "I think you've had enough for tonight, Joey. You can sleep it off at my mansion."
Even as the taller carefully brought Joey into the back of the limo, the other was continuing to act rather pugnacious. The golden haired youth demanded more alcohol and continued to flirt shamelessly with his fellow passenger. When he found the limo's private bar, it was all over.
Seto managed to make a compromise with Joey and would allow him to have one more drink if that would get him to stop fighting.
"Ya gotta h.. haff one tood, sexy.." he purred.
"I don't drink, Joey."
Joey snatched a bottle of tequila and began to drink it until Seto grabbed his wrist and pulled. He was only trying to get the liquor away, but ended up with a lapful of blonde instead. Joey threw his arms around the brunette's head and took him into a long, deep kiss, forcing his tongue into Seto's mouth and sharing the alcohol he had held there.
With no other choice, the other teen swallowed, purely out of surprise and lack of air. He pushed Joey back before he began coughing.
Mischievous honey orbs watched and waiting for Seto to catch his breath before the whole attack started again and another mouthful of tequila was forced to be swallowed.
Now, Seto wasn't joking when he said he did not drink. He had tried once and found he could not hold his liquor well at all. Everything was already starting to feel swimmy just after two mouth shots of extra strong tequila. The CEO idly swore to himself that he would only offer soda to his business partners after this.
His resistance to Joey was weakening and he started giving up any protests when the flirty blonde decided to continue sharing his drink in such an erotic way. Seto even began to return the kisses with passion as they managed to polish off almost a half bottle of tequila between themselves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now Joey remembered why he hated drinking at night.. He would wake up with a horrible hangover the next day. He groaned weakly as he buried his face deeper into the soft pillow. One arm hung over the edge of the mattress and his golden locks went every which way about his face.
Conscious was not what he wanted to be at the moment, but it seemed to want to happen anyway. Joey tried to will himself back to sleep, but there was some nagging little tug at the back of his mind that he could not shake.
Wait a second.. one arm was over the edge of the bed.. another was curled up underneath him.. and another was under his head....
His eyes shot open so fast, he was surprised they didn't fall out. Joey jerked his upper half up, since he was laying on his stomach, and snapped his head to the side.
'I'm waking up beside Kaiba and we're both naked.. Okay Joey, just calm down.. Maybe this isn't what it looks like.. Do ya even remember what happened yesterday, though?.. Ohh, fuck. ohh, fuck.. Oh, fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck..'
By this point, the shorter teen was hyperventilating in a panic. Seto started to stir from the sounds of raspy wheezing in his ear and opened his eyes to Joey having his episode.
Now, Seto's internal monologue began, which was almost identical to Joey's. They both stared at one another in shock until Joey suddenly burst into tears. He gave a forlorn wail before burying his head into the pillow, sobbing.
Seto sat up, knowing he was partly responsible, but at a loss for words. Joey raised his head to look at him with watery eyes.
".. Oh god.. Please tell me we didn't.. Oh god! Please tell me we didn't have sex!!"
The sable-haired youth looked away shamefully as he replied in a low voice, ".. We did...."
Joey collapsed into his pillow again, crying hysterically. Seto heaved a sigh as he leaned over, lightly touching the other on the arm.
"Joey, we need to talk about th--"
*SMACK*
He had to blink a few times to comprehend what the hell just happened, but the sting on his cheek told him enough. Joey had sat up enough with lightning speed to lay a resounding, open palm slap across Seto's face.
Darkened amber eyes narrowed venomously, ".. Ya bastard... How could you??!"
The taller grabbed Joey by the wrist before he could do it again and held tight, "Joey!.. Calm down!"
"NO! How can I calm down after ya used me like dat??"
"I didn't use you!"
"Yes ya did! I know dat ya hate me an' dis is all just a cruel joke! Why did ya do this ta me?!"
"God dammit, Joey, will you listen for just a minute?!!"
"YA KNEW DAT I LIKED YA AN' YA DID DIS TA HUMILIATE ME!!"
"DAMMIT JOEY! I COULDN'T DO THAT TO YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!"
Joey reeled his head back as if he had been slapped himself, but stared deep into two deep blue pools filled with fear and confusion instead of ice. They were both silent, trying to read the other's face for any signs.
".. Yer lying.."
Seto sighed in frustration and suddenly pulled the teen closer, "No. I'm not lying.. I never admitted it before because I was afraid.."
"Afraid of what?!"
He narrowed his eyes as he looked into Joey's, "I was afraid of anyone getting too close.. I was afraid of rejection.. I was raised to believe that any kind of compassion could be seen as a weakness and enough people have already tried to use my love of Mokuba against me.. I didn't want more fuel to be added to the fire, but I also didn't know how to handle the stress of trying to deny my true feelings.. That's why I fight with you, Joey. In some way I can be near you, even though I can't show you how I really feel."
The fair-haired teen still looked a little confused, but could feel his heart filling with hope.
".. Ya mean it?.."
"Yes," he replied before bringing Joey into a loving kiss.
Joey pulled away after a moment though, starting to sniffle again, " I don't know what I should believe though.. Do ya love me how I was before, or do ya love me how I am now?.."
Seto smirked softly, "I was meaning to ask you about that.." he grew serious again, "But I love you, Joey. No matter what form you come in."
"Don't give me dat bullshit answer! Ya either like cock or ya don't!"
"So it doesn't count that I was completely drunk and kept remembering you as a male? I warned you I didn't drink."
"But, if yer gay.. then how could ya even get it up when I'm like dis?"
"I already told you. I was too drunk to care what you had below the belt as long as it was you that I was with.. But, honestly, Joey. What the hell happened to you?"
Joey flushed some as he looked away, "Remember dat explosion at school? Bakura and Marik were messin' around in da chemistry lab and threw somethin' on me dat changed me inta a girl.. I haven't changed back yet and they don't know what da hell was in da mixture dat could have done it. So.. I don't know if I'm stuck like dis or what."
"If they told me what they put together, I'm sure I could have the Kaiba Corp. scientists find an antidote of some sort. I'm not a billionaire genius for nothing after all."
The shorter bounced a bit with excitement before hugging Seto tightly, "Oh, thank ya, Kaiba! I can't wait ta be a guy again!"
"Seto."
"Huh?"
"Call me, Seto... And you're welcome."
"Alright.. Seto," he smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joey was grateful for the hot shower and solid breakfast he had over at Seto's. After they were finished and had another serious talk, they left as an official couple to go to the game shop.
Everyone was over at Yugi's already and were absolutely relieved to find Joey safe and sound. The smallest of the group looked a little haggard from worrying himself almost sick.
Seto and Joey did not talk about their 'bedroom exploits', but assured that everything was fine now and things were even going to grow stronger between the two of them. Joey even explained how Seto offered to help find a way to change him back.
"That's wonderful, Joey. Malik and I will tell Bakura and Marik to come talk with you as soon as they get home," Ryou beamed with his usual perkiness.
Malik added, "Because we haven't seen them for two days, but they should be coming home soon so they can convince Ryou to feed them."
Joey groaned, "Perfect.."
Seto put a gentle hand upon his lover's shoulder, "You can stay with me until we get you changed back. At least then I don't have to track you down if we find an antidote."
"And what will Mokuba say when he sees me? I'm sorry, but I won't be held responsible for kickin' his ass if he laughs."
"I'll warn him. But.. he already knows my feelings for you at least."
"Man, Joey, you're making Kaiba get all mushy!" Tristan laughed.
"Okay, I've had about enough outta ya! I'm not gonna be sorry fer kickin' yer ass!" and with that, Joey attacked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was another day before they heard from the two rampaging spirits. There was some bribing involved for the yamis' help, but Seto, Marik, and Bakura set to work with the Kaiba Corp. scientists to find a cure.
A list of all the chemicals available in the high school's lab was collected and Bakura and Marik told as much as they could recall about what they had used.
Now, it was only a matter of time until Joey could be changed back. He went back to school, with Seto's encouragement, and found that it was a lot easier now since nobody would dare say anything for fear of Seto's wrath.
Mokuba adapted to the change as well. Of course, Seto had to hold Joey back when the boy had teased him about his new appearance. Nevertheless, they were already starting to settle into almost three weeks together.
Joey wasn't getting very happy though since he still hadn't changed back and he knew he would be having another 'cycle of horror' coming to visit him. Just the thought was making him sick to his stomach.
He was not taking any chances this time when it grew closer and made sure to wear maxi pads at all times. And his safeguard paid off when he had some mild bleeding. It even went away in a shorter amount of time!
However, about two weeks later, Joey started feeling funny again. He noticed he was bloated, his breasts were sore, and that he was a bit more tired than usual and worried if that could mean he would be starting his period again since it was so short the last time. That sick feeling started returning now too.
Seto was noticing it too. He about had a heart attack when the blonde insisted he didn't feel like eating one night. Joey not wanting to eat would give anyone cause for alarm.
"You're going to the doctor. You have to be sick if you don't feel like stuffing your face."
"I just feel queasy is all.. It's nothing.."
"Joey.. Then let one of my doctors on staff take a look at you. I want to make sure it's not some after affect from those chemicals.. I'm going to call him right now, so you just go lay down."
The shorter did not feel like arguing anymore. He was nauseous and tired and bed sounded like an excellent plan at that moment. Joey even managed to dose off for a small nap before the doctor arrived.
Seto was unceremoniously kicked out of the room while the examination was in progress and he began to pace anxiously while he waited. He kept glancing at his watch, hoping for some news about what was happening.
When almost forty minutes had passed, he heard Joey scream, then heard something crash and shatter against the door. The doctor appeared quickly, leaving his patient to spout obscenities angrily.
"What in the world is going on in there??"
The doctor, panting slightly still from his dash across the bedroom, looked up, ".. You need to go in there yourself.. But I'd watch it if I were you. She's in there cursing your name to high heavens.. I barely got out before she began throwing things."
Seto winced some, knowing that he was going to have mess when he went inside, but at least it seemed to have quieted down some. He dismissed the doctor with a slight wave of his hand before he stepped into the bedroom and found Joey sobbing hysterically. A stolen glance to the floor confirmed the crash he had heard to be a shattered lamp.
Passing the shards without a second thought, he went over to the bedside and kneeled at Joey's side.
".. Joey?.. Joey, what's wrong? What did the doctor say?"
A fist flew through the air to land a solid punch in Seto's jaw, knocking him back on his ass in surprise. When he looked up, he saw the blonde giving him a death glare through red, teary eyes.
"What the hell was that for??!"
"BECAUSE, YA ASSHOLE!! I'M PREGNANT!!!"
----------------------------------------------
A/N: I am a very cruel person, yes I am XD