Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The XX Factor ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! But I wish I did
A/N: Some people asked about the bleeding Joey had earlier. Well, since I haven't been blessed with the wonderful and horrifying experience of pregnancy just yet, I had to do some research. According to the site, it said that once the egg settles against the uterine wall, a light bleeding can occur that many women mistake for their period. Well, Joey's still new to all this `female stuff', so I figured he would have no clue or even begin to suspect something wasn't right.
But, other than that, Joey is perfectly normal.. as normal as a boy turned girl can get.
----------------------------------------------------
Seto just stared dumbly for a few moments, obviously trying to process what he had just heard.
".. Pregnant?... How can you be pregnant??"
"WHAT DA FUCK DO YA THINK HAPPENS WHEN A GUY AN' A GIRL FUCK?!"
The brunette held his head with one hand, looking like he was trying to shake himself out of a nightmare. He'd never felt so utterly helpless and out of control before.
Joey climbed out of the bed, wearing only a loose T-shirt and a pair of mint green string bikinis. He grabbed a pair of jeans and slipped them on before putting his tennis shoes on and grabbing a jacket.
Seto got to his feet and grabbed his lover by the shoulder with concern, "What are you doing?"
He wretched himself free angrily as he adjusted his jacket and spat back with venom, "None of yer fuckin' business.."
"Joey, it is my business. You're upset and you're obviously going to go somewhere, but I don't know where and I'm worried about you getting hurt."
"I don't even wanna look at ya right now.. Just get outta my face because I'm leavin'.."
Seto took a hold of his arm to stop him again, "No, Joey. Don't run out on me like this. Let's just talk--"
One would think by now that you do not tell a determined Joey what to do. Especially when he's overly upset and hormonal. He watched Seto fall to his knees after a particularly hard knee to the groin.
"I never did dat before outta 'professional courtesy', but I don't think ya deserve it anymore.." he sneered before heading out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A tinkling of the front bell alerted Mr. Mutou that there was a customer in the shop. He set down the box he was holding in the storeroom and peeked his head out to find Joey looking rather distraught.
"Joey? Goodness, what happened to you?"
The blonde sniffled, "Is Yug, here?.."
"I think he's watching television with Yami. Here now, let me just close up the shop and we can go upstairs. Would you like something to drink?"
Solomon was taken a bit off guard when he was embraced by the other, who had begun to cry again and wail about it being "all Seto's fault". He tried to calm Joey down enough so he could lock the front door and help him into the house.
Yami turned his head and Yugi sat up from where he had been almost asleep on his darkness' lap when they heard the door and saw Joey being supported by the elder Mutou. The little one got to his feet, helping his friend the rest of the way to sit upon the couch.
He held a comforting arm around the blonde, "Joey? What's wrong?"
Joey buried his face into his smaller companion's shoulder as he shook with little sobs, "I ran out on, Seto!"
Yugi began to rub his friend's back gently, hoping to soothe him, "Did you guys get into a fight or something?"
There was a head movement in affirmation and another choked sob.
"What happened?"
The dam finally burst as Joey bawled hysterically, "Oh, Yug! I don't know what ta do!.. I just found out dat I'm gonna have a baby!.. Seto's baby!"
Yugi made a strangled sort of gasp at the news, then tried to fight off the blush as he realized just what had to have happened for Joey to be in this.. delicate position.
Yami was looking a little bewildered himself. Solomon looked sympathetic at least. He still remembered the day he found out he was going to be a grandfather, but it had been a much happier experience then.
The phone ringing brought them out of their thoughts and the elder excused himself to go answer it. While he was gone, Yugi tried to hold his friend tight and let the tears run themselves dry.
Mr. Mutou appeared in the doorway, holding the phone, "Joey?.. Kaiba's on the phone looking for you."
"TELL HIM HE CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF!!"
Solomon turned away as he went to speak calmly and quietly into the phone again, "I'm afraid he isn't in the mood to talk right now, Seto.. Yes, I'm sure he's going to be here for a while.. Alright. I'll be expecting you then and I promise I won't tell Joey.. Yes, yes. I'll see you in a few minutes. Goodbye."
After hanging up the phone again, he went to make some tea and brought a cup to Joey. He let the blonde sip the soothing liquid while he went to the door and waited a moment for the familiar black limo to drive up.
Seto leapt out almost before the vehicle had even come to a stop and rushed up to the old man waiting for him.
"Now, Seto.. I know you want to talk to him, but promise me that you won't do or say anything that will upset Joey more."
"I don't want to upset him. I just want to talk.. He ran out before we could."
Solomon nodded softly and let the teen inside to where the other three were. Yugi and Yami spotted the brunette first, but Mr. Mutou gave a gentle wave to assure that it was fine.
Joey raised his head, locking onto the sapphire gaze, "... What are you doin' here?.."
The two shortest teens decided to take their leave and let Seto and Joey talk in private.
Seto sighed heavily, once they were alone, and looked pleadingly towards his lover, "Joey.. I told you before that we needed to talk, but you.. decided to be hostile.." he winced from the dull ache still in his groin. "Now, do you think we can sit down and have that conversation... Without coming to blows again?"
Joey was silent as he looked away. The brunette inched a bit closer until he could sit down on the opposite side of the couch. He wanted so badly to just take the other into his arms and tell him everything would be all right.
".. So,... what are you going to do, Joey?... Are you thinking of getting an abortion?.."
He replied quietly, ".... No..."
Seto would have been lying if he did not admit he was more than relieved to hear that.
".. It's not his fault after all.. I can't just kill some innocent and defenseless thing because of a fuck up from me..." Joey's voice wavered with fresh tears.
Finally, the brunette came closer and carefully pulled the other to him in a comforting embrace, "You didn't fuck anything up, Joey.. We're both responsible and I apologize for the way I acted before.. I need to feel in control of my life and, well, this news caught me off guard."
".. I'm so scared, Seto...."
"I'm scared too, Joey.. But I'm not going to let you go through this alone. If you'll have me, I promise to stay by your side."
Joey closed his eyes when he felt a tender caress upon his cheek and soft lips against his own. He looked up when he felt his lover moving away and began digging around in a pocket.
"I was saving this on me for a better time, but I guess now is better than later.." Seto took the blonde's hand in his own and carefully opened the small box with the other, "Joey.. This was meant for the day we could change you back, but now I have different plan."
Joey wiped at his eyes before looking at the box in shock, then back into his boyfriend's eyes, "W-what are ya sayin'?"
".. Joey?.. I told you once before that I loved you and that still holds true. Even more so now.. We may have thrown ourselves into a physical relationship sooner than we had wanted and my body may not be responsive to your current form, but you know I meant what I said when I told you I love you for you... What I'm trying to say, Joey, is that... If you can find it in your heart.. Would you marry me, Joey?"
The blonde teen made a slight whimpering sound as buried his head in the taller's upper body. He sniffled, then pulled his fist back to land a hard punch into Seto's chest, making quite the audible 'thunk' sound once he connected. Seto coughed a bit from the force.
"Y.. Yer.. Yer such an asshole!"
A pained sigh tried to escape when Seto felt his heart shatter from those words, but he did not seem to realize that Joey had yet to move away if he was truly upset. In fact, the shorter was clinging tightly to other teen and starting to nuzzle his face into the dampening shirt. The ring box fell into Joey's lap and he carefully retrieved it, holding it close.
".. I suppose I should leave then.. I'm sorry I bothered you, Joey.." Seto replied in almost a whisper and went to stand.
Joey held him back and looked up with an angry pout, "Where do ya think yer goin'?"
".. You just told me 'no', so I thought--"
"I didn't say that!.. Yer just an asshole for makin' me cry again.." he began sniffling once more, "Stop makin' me cry ya jerk!!"
The taller teen let out a relieved sigh and hugged Joey as tight as he could. Joey punched him in the chest again for good measure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It didn't take long for the others long to find out about Joey expecting. He may have only been about five and a half weeks along, but this was one thing he did not want to deal with at school. He asked Seto to let him have a private tutor.
This new pregnancy also put a strain in when to change Joey back. In his eighth week, the Kaiba Corp. scientists finally found the mixture that had changed Joey in the first place and it was only a short time later that they found the antidote.
As excited for this discovery as Seto and Joey both were, the blonde decided to wait so he would not compromise this one time chance at creating life. Seto respected and admired Joey's decision. For he, in fact, was rather anxious about seeing the child they had made together.
Though, keeping the promise of that compromise was rather hard when poor Joey was bent over the toilet every day puking his guts out. The brunette tried to be as supportive as he could, but it would sometimes earn him a few new bruises for his troubles.
Mokuba learned the warning signs of when to keep clear during one of Joey's mood swings, lest he be screamed at or conned into doing a craving run. Nevertheless, sometimes it was fun to help out since he knew he would be an uncle. Too bad Seto wasn't so lucky at escaping the blonde's occasional wrath.
The raven-haired boy was sitting on the couch beside Joey while they watched a movie. Joey, however, was contentedly eating a bowl of instant mashed potatoes and spaghetti with a fried egg and cheese on top. Mokuba turned his nose up a little, silently vowing not to eat any of those things for a while.
"I love this part! She runs down the building and shoots the bad guys! Isn't that the coolest thing you've ever seen?"
"... Could use some peas.."
Mokuba whipped his head around, "Huh??"
Joey was staring into his bowl solemnly, "This could use some peas... And salsa."
"Ew.. How can you even eat that stuff all together like that, anyway?"
He just shrugged, "Tastes fine ta me.. Hey, squirt. Pause da movie fer me? I have ta take a piss again."
"But you've already gone four times during the movie!"
"Well, when you've got something growing inside ya, pressing on yer bladder, ya'll have room ta complain.. I'm gonna get da peas an' salsa too. Ya want anything while I'm up?"
"Bleck! No thanks.."
"Whatever. Yer loss."
While Joey was gone, Mokuba heard the front door open to signal Seto's arrival home. He jumped up and pattered through the hall before locking his arms around his brother's waist in an excited hug.
"Seto! I'm glad you're home.. Joey keeps eating the weirdest things and he keeps offering them to me.. Hey, cool! Did you pick up McDonald's for dinner tonight?" the little one beamed when he noticed the familiarly logoed paper bag in Seto's hand.
"Hey, Mokuba.. I missed you too, but I'm afraid this isn't for us. It's to anticipate Joey's 3 AM craving for chicken nuggets and a chocolate shake.. I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't just open a damn outlet in the house as much as I have to go there."
The blonde wandered out a moment later, looking around curiously for his movie companion. He was still holding his bowl that was now topped with a heaping of salsa.
"We need peas, Seto.. And some more salsa."
"Thanks for the greeting-- Wait a minute. I just had the servants get four jars of salsa yesterday!"
Mokuba made a disgusted face again, "I told you he was eating weird things all day. Everything he had today he put salsa on.. Even his cereal!"
Seto wrinkled his nose a bit at that one, "Are you sure that's even healthy, Joey?"
Joey narrowed his eyes, "Hey! Yer kid is da one makin' me do it!"
"Well, I guess that means they'll have your appetite and iron stomach then."
"Stop pickin' on me! Yer always insultin' me an' makin' me feel bad!.. Dat's a lotta gratitude fer someone who's carryin' yer baby, Seto!"
Taking his cue, Mokuba turned on his heel to make his quiet escape while the mood swing played out. He knew all too well how this would end and he did not really need to have his mind scarred for life, thank you very much.
"I'm not picking on you, Joey. I was just making a mild statement! And you know how much it means to me that you want to have our baby."
Joey began sniffling and stuffed another spoonful in his mouth, "How do ya even put up with me? I'm such a horrible person ta ya and say all these nasty things ta ya, or hit ya.."
Seto sighed wrapped his arms around his teary lover, getting a slight growl in response.
"Don't touch da food.."
The arms loosened quickly again. No matter what form, he knew better than to get between Joey and food for fear of losing a limb. Instead, he opted for gently rubbing the other's back while Joey finished eating, then followed him into the kitchen to drop off the dirty dish and put the bag of food into the refrigerator.
The shorter turned back and wrapped his arms around Seto's neck, giving him a kiss on the lips in which Seto returned gently. He winced slightly after a moment and pulled back.
"What's wrong?"
"You really need to stop eating all that salsa, Joey. You're making my mouth burn."
This time, the blonde grinned playfully and moved to nip at his lover's neck, "Mmm... How about I make somethin' else burn instead?"
That voice could always get Seto hard with anticipation. Sure, they could never bring themselves to have intercourse again, but that didn't mean they still couldn't have some fun with one another. However, it had been quite an argument on occasion, but mostly from Joey's fluctuating hormones. When he wasn't, angry, sad, or overly horny (or any mixture of the two), he completely understood Seto's dilemma and would probably be in the same boat if their roles were switched.
Snatching the brunette by the wrist, Joey practically flew upstairs into their bedroom and knocked Seto back onto the bed where he proceeded to rip away the clothes in his way. Literally. He was attacking the exposed flesh with such vigor, Seto began to have sympathy for any of the meals Joey ate.
"Mmm.. Ya taste so good.." he gave a love bite upon Seto's lower abdomen.
The taller hissed softly from the sensation, "Just be careful what you're biting down there.. "
Joey unfastened Seto's pants and pulled them open enough to gain access to his tented boxers. Tracing the outline of the bulge through the cloth only succeeded in driving him wilder. Soft hands reached in to fish him out and began stroking over the heated flesh.
"Look how tense ya are.. Ya could really use a massage ta loosen ya up.."
Seto groaned softly and closed his eyes as he gave into the feelings of his lover masturbating him blissfully. He heard some rummaging through the bedside drawer as Joey searched. There was a slight silence, only gentle whisper of skin upon skin and brief shuffling of clothing, until he heard a faint whimper of pleasure from the blonde between his thighs.
Seto cried out slightly as he was given a hard squeeze and looked down into half lidded amber eyes filled with desire. A control was slipped into his hand discretely while Joey put on the most delicious pout.
"Aw, I'm sorry about dat.. Let me kiss it an' make it better.."
The golden orbs closed while his lips parted and little pink tongue tip slid out to run along Seto's arousal then encircle the sensitive head. Just as those rosy lips enclosed around his weeping tip, the taller teen turned the dial upon the control and caused Joey to shiver.
While Joey pleasured Seto orally, he let his lover control settings upon the small box in his hand that had a wire leading from it to disappear somewhere inside Joey.
The blonde moaned and whimpered from tingling he was receiving, causing the most wonderful vibrations for Seto. He turned the dial more, eliciting a slight gasp. Joey bobbed his head while he suckled voraciously.
"Nngh.. God, Joey.."
As the dial went higher, the shorter began to make a keening sound deep within his throat. Seto looked down, panting heavily, and took in the look of pure lust crossing those flushed cheeks. Joey suddenly deep throated him as he made a muffled squeal and began shuddering from his climax, and that was the end for Seto.
The dark haired teen arched his back with a groan, letting his essence spill into his lover's hungry mouth while Joey swallowed every drop. Once he was spent, Seto collapsed back on the bed to catch his breath and casually turned off the vibrator.
Joey crawled up onto the bed to lay beside him in his sated state, idly watching his partner licking away the stray drops of seed from his mouth.
"... I could go for some more salsa."