Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The XX Factor ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! so stop asking me ;.;
A/N: Okay, since there's still a little bit of confusion and all, I'm going to give a quick rundown of exactly what is going on here so everybody's clear.
1) Joey and Seto had good ol' fashioned hot monkey sex while they were both drunk. They've only slept together once because, as Joey so wonderfully put it, “ya either like cock or ya don't”. In this story, Seto is strictly gay, but he still has feelings for Joey as a person. Seto can get past the thought of Joey being a girl enough to do the kind of playing they did in the last chapter, but they have not actually slept intimately together since.
2) Joey is pregnant from that night. I repeat again, they haven't slept together since then. The bleeding that occurred was not a menstrual one, it was a much lighter one from the fertilized egg attaching to the uterine wall, which happens so the embryo can grow in its proper place inside the womb and not, say, the fallopian tubes (which sometimes happens). This bleeding doesn't always happen, but it is no way near what a normal menstrual flow should be. It's light and lasts only a short time. But, since it's still bleeding, woman often mistake it for an actual menstruation.
3) Joey was not menstruating when he and Seto slept together. One of the main reasons is that having sex on your period personally makes this authoress want to gag and/or claw her eyeballs out. If you're into it, more power to you, but it's far from being a turn-on to me. Joey had run away and was gone on the streets for a few days before running into Seto. During that time he was gone, he finished up his monthly cycle, but he was still upset over the whole total humiliation thing by his crush. Who wouldn't be?
4) If some of this information seems a little off, it's because I had to do research instead of writing from actual experience. Haven't been pregnant yet, so I don't know what it feels like. I just have to read and adapt it to my writing. Also, I'm writing this while I'm on my own monthly horror, so that might tend to influence things.
But, I hope this TMI helped explain and show off how many times in an opening I can mention menstruations. I guess this big ass authoress note makes up for the shorter chapter.
-------------------------------------------
While Joey was going through his pregnancy, he had to endure yet another titillating experience that comes with being a woman: vaginal exams. These were needed to make sure the baby was doing fine and there were no problems with Joey's body. Nevertheless, it was still unnerving having strange fingers prodding you in places they didn't belong.
It was all worth it in his third month when he and Seto went to the obstetrician and the doctor applied some cool, sticky gel to Joey's abdomen. The blonde held his shirt high as he looked down at the little belly he had begun to acquire and giggled softly when the Doppler stethoscope ran over his ticklish spots.
It was quiet in the room, except for a light staticy noise as the doctor ran the device around.
".. What's supposed ta happen?" the blonde quirked quietly.
The female doctor smiled, "Just wait.."
Within moments, a watery sort of thumping was heard quite clearly and two sets of eyes widened from the noise.
"Hear that? That's the baby's heartbeat."
Joey gasped slightly, but started panicking, "Is it okay? I mean, it's kinda fast.. Is da baby healthy?"
Pushing up her glasses with a free hand, Dr. Kokoro chuckled warmly, "It's supposed to sound like that. I'd be worried if it was slower, but the baby sounds like it's doing just perfect in there.. Now, would you like to see how your baby's doing? I just need to set up the sonogram equipment, but you can see the first pictures of your baby in just a minute."
There was a quick nod of his head as he clutched Seto's hand as tight as he could. He could not find the words to speak anymore now that it really hit him he had a little life inside of him. Even Seto was a bit choked up.
Dr. Kokoro wheeled the machine closer and applied a bit more gel to the new probe as she pressed it into the blond teen's flesh. Once she flipped on the monitor, various gray and black blobs appeared while she searched. After a moment, she paused and traced a finger around a lighter gray shape.
"Here we go.. Looks as if the baby's lying on its side.. Here's the head.. And I think it's facing away from us at the moment though."
Joey began sniffling as he watched, still in disbelief that he was actually seeing the tiny being within him. Absently, Seto stroked over the back of his lover's hand with a gentle thumb and played with a bit of the golden locks that framed Joey's face.
"Can ya tell what it is yet?.. I mean, like, a boy or a girl?"
"It's still a little early for that. The external genitalia won't appear for a few weeks yet.. But, other than that, it looks like you're carrying a healthy baby."
After Joey was able to clean up and straighten his clothes, he managed to convince Seto that he wanted to go out looking at baby things. Seto just warned him not to go crazy since they did not know what they were having yet, but it was hard to turn down the other's glowing excitement.
It was only a brief shopping experience that ended with a new crib when Joey was suddenly struck with a craving. When they came back home to the mansion, the shorter made a beeline for the kitchen and began to gather everything his body was beckoning for. He only took about three steps out with his 'snack' before Seto started gagging.
"What in god's name are you eating, Joey?.."
Another spoonful disappeared into his mouth before he answered, ".. Peanut butter and taco sauce... And some diced cucumbers."
The brunette made a dry heaving and covered his mouth in disgust. The smell along was enough to make him want to be violently ill.
"How can you even think about eating that?"
Joey shrugged as he munched on another bite, "Tastes fine to me.. Want some?"
Seto clapped both hands over his mouth before dashing off to the bathroom, almost losing it before he got there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In between mood swings and stomach turning cravings, Seto enjoyed the time he had to just be with Joey and quietly adore and admire him. He held the blonde in his lap and let Joey pull his hands and rest them onto his slightly swollen stomach.
".. Do ya think I'm gonna have trouble bein' a guy again since I've been a girl for so long?"
"You may have some trouble at first, but I'm sure you'll adjust again."
".. When do ya think we should have da wedding?.. I don't wanna be burstin' at da seams, but I also don't wanna just ditch da baby while we go on a honeymoon."
"It's up to you, Joey because I want you to choose where you feel the most comfortable.. But you know that we probably won't have as romantic a wedding night as you'd like."
"And I don't want to hurt the baby.."
Joey 'hmph'ed quietly, "As much as I hate da thought, I know my sister, Serenity, would love da chance ta be my maid of honor.. But I don't want ta wear a dress!"
Seto gave a light chuckle, "Well, it would look a bit odd if you didn't wear a dress.."
"What if we just got license now, then, I dunno, do a big ceremony later with everybody after I change back?"
The taller thought this over some, "Hrm.. Sounds reasonable.. Can I make a suggestion?"
"Shoot."
"What if we were to have the ceremony the same day we change you back? That would give us even more reason to celebrate and then we could actually look forward to that night together."
Joey's face started to brighten as he gave his million-dollar smile and hugged his fiancé tightly, "Dat's a great idea!"
The golden haired duelist snuggled himself in deeper, feeling ready to purr with his absolute contentment. His smile began fading after a moment and he once more lifted his head.
"But.. we still didn't decide what ta do with da baby.."
"Well, I'm not suggesting we do this right after it's born.. I'd like to spend some time with the both of you, then we can always have someone watch the baby while we're gone.. And I promise we won't have to stay away long."
Joey nodded slightly, "Okay.. Because I.. er.. um.." he turned away with a slight blush upon his cheeks.
"What?"
He turned back, pouting angrily, "No.. I don't want ta say it.."
"Why not? You know I want to hear what you're thinking about if you're worried about something."
The pout turned a bit more into a glare and the hormone levels rose, "If I tell ya, ya better swear ta god not ta laugh or I'll kick yer ass!"
"Trust me, I'm trying to avoid all ass kicking as best I can. I won't laugh."
"Well... I was just curious an' all.. And I wanted ta wait a little before I changed back because.. I.. I wanted ta know what it was like ta nurse.." Joey's face flushed deeply.
Seto kept true to his word and did not laugh, but he still quirked a brow curiously, "Oh really..?"
"I dunno if it's da hormones or what, but just da thought of it gets me all.. ya know.. Because they're so sensitive ta everything and even wearing a shirt bothers me sometimes.. But I was always sensitive there anyway..."
The young CEO stored this bit of information away for later, but he wanted to test just how sensitive Joey really was. He moved his hand from his lover's belly to lightly tweak one of the slightly erect nipples. This move only elicited a yelp from the teen upon his lap, then a hard slap across his face.
"What did I just say?? That fuckin' hurts, ya perverted bastard!!"
Joey got up in a huff and stormed off towards the upstairs. Seto made a mental note not to ever be curious of his lover's sensitivity ever again while he rubbed his cheek. He decided to go up and apologize at least and check up on the other and found his bedroom door closed. When he peeked in, he found Joey curled up for a nap, amber eyes already closed.
"Joey?.."
".. What?"
"I didn't mean to hurt you.. Forgive me?"
".... Bring me some coffee ice cream and some guacamole and you are."