.hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction ❯ .hack//Dawn ❯ Yah Whateva ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

.Hack//Dawn

By Infinitis

Lailee: Thankie for ya support!!!!! ^_____^

Devin: I know -_-U Gomen!!!

~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2: Yah Whateva

"Hay Kin!!!!!"

I don't want to go.

"Oh little brother!"

Leave me alone!!!!

"Kinny!!!!"

Let me sleep.

"….. ….. ….. ….."

It's too quiet…..

Way too quiet…..

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

I scream as I jump out of bed. My sister falls to the floor laughing. Does she think it's funny when someone nags on you every morning just to see you almost die of fright? Well, I guess so. She's been doing it since preschool and I never get use to it. She gasps for air as she slows down her laughter.

"When will you stop?" I ask.

"When do you think I will leave and get my own place?" She looked back at me in her smarty-pants-older-sibling kind of way.

"Uhhhhh ….. In….."

"….. in your dreams Kinny!" She put the timer back in its original place and turned around the corner. "Since Mom and Dad can't afford me a dorm at the university," she peeked around the corner "I'll have to bug you till then." Gave me a quick smile, "Bye bye!" And finally left. I groaned as I fell back onto my bed. Why must I be tortured this way?

~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~

A Monday. I walk silently into a room. All the kids seemed to be talking in pairs. I sigh as I notice one thing. Shuugo's late as usual.

"Hay Kin! Have you logged onto the world yet? I mailed you a bunch and I still don't have anything from you!" giggled a seventeen year old. Rolling my eyes, I turn to the raven-haired girl who leans on my desk.

"Oh…..hi."

The girl pouted. "Is that it? Just …..hi?" She angrily turned her head. "What kind of guy are you for treating me, a laaaaady, this way?" Note that she emphasized the word `lady' meaning she wants me to apologize. Well, she's not going to be surprised! I look to her to give her an answer, but…..

"HI!! Gomen! Sorry I'm late again," Shuugo paused in a second then gave an ironic laugh. "I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!" he smirked. "But as I was saying, there was this hot chick walking down my way! I really really had to talk to her. Sorry!" The raven-haired girl's face started to boil. "Oh, hello Kaiya. How's your day?" Kaiya flopped back on my desk with a groan, covering her face with her arms folded.

"Peachy." She muffled.

Shuugo faced me. "What's with her?" I shrugged.

"Girls."

He nodded in agreement. "Anyway, why haven't you responded to my e-mails, Kin?" Kaiya jumped at the thought.

"You too? Kin, why haven't you responded in a while?"

"My computer isn't working at the moment." I lied. I didn't want to tell them about `the dream'. Not yet anyways. They've heard it before but I don't know if Shuugo and Kaiya could remember it. I don't even know how I could remember it! The first time I had that dream, when I saw that girl cry, was the day I started playing `the world'. It took me at lest a week to even touch or look at a computer, I was so freaked out. Shuugo and Kaiya were as well, but I think I was the one who scared them.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~

LOGIN……………..

AMATERASU KIN

>>>>>>>>

USERNAME:

Lleu

PASSWORD:

******

………>>>>>>>>>>&g t;

"Why are you being so quiet today?"

<<<<<<<<<………… ;. WELCOME TO THE WORLD

"I don't know, Kaiya. Why do you ask?" I replied.

She takes off my sones and looks directly at me. That girl knows I don't have any feelings for her. So why push it.

"You not telling me something."

I'm not surprised. It's like she has an internal radar system.

"Can I play my game? I was going to check my e-mails."

Kaiya stands and throws back my sones.

"Yah, whatevea"

I put back on my sones.

YOU HAVE MAIL

_______________________

^_^ AN: Yah….. if you want more, review please!!!!!!!