.hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction ❯ .hack//Dawn ❯ The Emperor's Cave ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

.Hack//Dawn

Infinitis

Disclaimer: Sorry I didn't do this earlier -_-U I do not own any of the dot hack stuff, but some of the characters are mine!!!!

AN: Here's another short but crazy chapter for ya! ^_^

--------

Chapter three: The Emperor's Cave

…………YOU HAVE MAIL

"Yah, yah. I know." I press to open my mail. Let me see….. I have twenty-two from Kaiya. Go figure. There are three from Shuugo. At least he knows the limit, unlike a person I know. And one from ….. Au^0r@? What the heck? I go to the strange one first. There's no picture.

<<<Kin>>>

<<<The WEEK is passing by>>>

I went back and deleted the mail. Strange. Another pops up. Would they just leave me alone? I click on it without looking.

<<Lleu>>

<<The year hath GONE too fast>>

I immediately went back and deleted that one too. Who is this person? My screen automatically opens another one from that Au^0r@.

<<<<Sun Bearer>>>> What…..

<<<<NIGHT is drawing nigh>>>>

My screen fuzzes and goes blank. I stand stiff. My limbs cannot move. What's happening to me? Is this something apart of my dream? Or maybe something else…..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<The daylight shall not LAST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>

A noise like breaking glass surrounds me. I feel my body falling into a great abyss. Darkness envelops me. Is this all in my head? Is this the end? WILL SOMEONE HELP ME??

I stop. My hand feels warm. I look up and to my surprise I see her face. It's that girl, the girl from my dream. She doesn't look childish anymore; her face shows that she is older. Her eyes, which look like tarnished silver, stare at me. Waves of golden locks fall into her face. Her pure white gown spreads over an unseen ledge where she sits.

"I want you to see this place." She pulls me up and pointed with her pale hand. Everything still looked pitch black to me. I strained my eyes till they hurt, but I couldn't see anything. Is she blind? Can she see that there's nothing here?

"There is nothing. Why are you showing me this?" I ask. Her pale arm slowly descends. She looked to me with saddened eyes.

"Can you not see them?" Them? I gave her a puzzling look. She sighed. "Then I'll help you see." Her left hand touched my right shoulder. I felt a shock coming from her hand like static electricity. She looks back to the darkness.

Another pale but strange hand floats in front of my face. I jump back in surprise. I can't believe what I'm seeing! All my eyes could see was sleeping people, floating here and there. I see men, women, boys, and young girls in deep slumber, not death. Is this all for real? Why are there people here?

"This is called the Emperor's Cave. I am the watcher until the `emperor' returns. They will wake until `he' returns."

"Who?" I ask. "Who is this `emperor'? Who are you?" My feet wander away from the girl.

Her eyes shoot open. She comes to me with hastiness. "You must not stay! Remember what you saw! Go my Sun-Bearer!" She fades. My body feels like falling again. Only this time I hit a bottom.

"OH MY GOSH! Kinny! Are you alright?" My eyes flicker back into view with Kaiya hovering over me.

"Yah, I'm ok," I stand with my hand on my brow. There might be a lump, but what was I suppose to remember? ….. The Emperor's Cave! Why couldn't I stay?

"Kaiya, how long was I knocked out?" She looked at me confused.

"I don't know what you mean?"

What? Surly I was at that place for some time! What's going on with me? I stand up, a little dizzy. Kaiya helps me. I smile at her.

"Thanks." She smiles back

And then I felt it. I could feel the whole world stop. Kaiya just stood still. Other people froze into place. I look around and there was that girl. The girl comes up to me with a more saddened face. She looks at the frozen Kaiya then looked to me.

"I'm so sorry." And so she fades again. The world starts to move once more. Kaiya sees my blank face.

"Kin?"

Why does she pity me? I look at Kaiya. What makes her so sad?

^^^^^^^^^