.hack//Legend Of Twilight Bracelet Fan Fiction ❯ .hack//Dawn ❯ Willst du immer weiter wandern? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

.hack// Dawn

Well, I think you know me by now . . . ^^

Disclaimer: Like all the others excetra and excetra.

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

Ch 5: Willst du immer weiter wandern?

"You know that was unnecessary, Lord Hyuek." A voice called to the young man lying on the floor. His dark brown eyes flutter open. Soon his vision slowly focuses once more on the real world. He grunts as the young man sits himself up.

"Da** that woman."

A hand from one of the butlers helps him stand. He gives a quick glare to the butler and dusted his private school uniform. The young man holds his posture high and demanding. His slightly curled red hair follows his gesture.

"You must not underestimate the Lady, Sir. She might be human, but she's powerful!" a hand slaps the butler to the ground.

"You have no idea, Fredrick. I think the girl underestimates ME!" The young Lord Hyuek stomps his way out of the roomy computer chamber into a long and expansive hallway filled with doors, guards, and servants. He confidently opens a door to the right. The door swings hard into the wall. A vibration from the impact flows into the dark room. The young man walks highly into the dim room. A room filled with computers, lab assistants, bowls of ramen, and a high tech glass cylinder filled with a blue light. This cylinder held a young woman, who looked like she was in her late teens, connected with wires and plugs. The girl floated unconsciously in the glass container vertically like she was deifying gravity. All the lab workers scurried around as their `master' walked closer and closer to the blue light. One of the eldest of the workers stands in front of the young lord as if to protect the girl inside the blue lighted glass.

"What do you wish from us, my Lord Roth Hyuek?" he asks with his cracked old voice.

"How long," Roth started as he walked around the glass looking at the girl never looking away. "How long has she stayed with us?"

"As long as twelve years, Milord." The old man answered hesitantly.

"And so for twelve long, rigorous years we have been trying to control this `power', am I right?" The young man turns to face the elder and grabs the old man by his lab coat, almost lifting him up to the air. "So, by your calculations, how long to you THINK we might have control over this girl?"

"Umm ….. uhh," the man hesitates, looking around with frightened eyes.

"TELL ME!" Roth yelled. The whole room cringed at his voice.

A twenty-year-old boy, the type you would call a `nerd', stepped up to the hotheaded young man and pushed his glasses. "The girl is very advanced in the mental area Milord. She seems to have a boundary between her mind and us. BUT," he gave a dramatic pause. "Since she is only human, her mental wall will one day collapse. And because she has been with us for quite some time, her wall is very weak."

Lord Roth relaxed and let go of the poor old man. The elder gave a silent sigh.

"I see-" He looks up to the girl in the glass. He gives disturbing smile to her. "I hope you shall yield to my spell soon, Lady Aurora. In hopes we shall meet face to face and eye to eye once more."

^^^^^^^

The waxing moon rises. A cloud that is dimly lit passes over. The deep forest dare not stir. It is midnight at the Hyuek Manor. The mansion is quiet, deathly at times. The halls are usually dark as the raven's wing. And yet, tonight the halls are filled with moonshine. It is a night of memories.

Fast tapping is sounded and echoed through the halls. It went through the corridors, down the stairs and eventually stopped in front of a door to a simple room. Lights from the large house go on but they soon flicker out. The master of the house stands close to a door marked 25 AVA. Lord Roth steps closer and opens the door. He walks in to the rhythm beat of the beeping heart machine, normal as usual. He smiles and walks to a bed where lay a pale yet beautiful girl. Her hair spreads out underneath her head. A tear slides and Roth takes a comforting breath.

"Ava. Ava, soon our kingdom shall be finished. And we will be together like the old days, right Ava?"

~ ~ ~

"Bwother! Bwother, look what I fownd!" the child smiles. Her soft ribbon-like hair flows with the river of winds. Rose petals lift into the air. A fiery redhead boy turns and sees his little sister laughing. He goes to her. The children are about a couple years apart. The girl grabs his hand and runs with him till they stop at a tree filled with falling blossoms. She points.

"See the twee? It's new! I wonda what it is." The girl flops down onto the soft grass not minding her new Sunday dress. The boy sits beside her.

"It's called a Sakura Tree. Mama said it came all the way from Japan."

"Ja-pan?" the girl looks at her brother.

"A place far from here. Mama says it's really beautiful."

The girl sighs and puts her head on his shoulder. "If I have a cast-ol from one of those Faiwy Tales that Nana talks abouwt, I would have a big gawden filled with Sac-wa twees." She fiddles with her snow-white hat.

"Sakura trees, Ava. Not Sac-wa. For me, I would rather have a kingdom of Sakura trees then a castle garden filled with them." He grabs a blossom from the air.

"That's nice. I met a new fwiend today. She looked pwett….." The girl's eyes slowly closed. Her hat is caught by the wind. The boy looks, as it flies away not bothering where it went. Young Roth looks at his sister and moves to wake her. She does not stir as her head falls to the ground. He shakes her. Her eyes do not open. Roth calls out her name and she does not answer for she is too far away.

~ ~ ~

Roth falters to the ground. He holds on to the bedsides for support. "Willst du immer weiter wondern? Why? I'm so alone. I heard the nurses talking, about me. How someday I'll be the nothingness YOU ARE!" He slams his fist onto the bed rail. His breath is full of frustration. Soon then his breath calms and chuckles. "Then they'll see. If I ever do fall into your dreamless sleep, we'll be in our kingdom of Sakura Trees. We'll rule. Yes, my dear sister. We'll rule over as the world falls into our `world'." He smiles.

^^^^^^^

I walk down the hallway, ready for my classes. I hear my classmates chatter among themselves. Just as I slide into the room, every thing turned into a dead silence. My classmates looked at me with pity. I grunted and walked to my desk with all eyes on me. I turned to my right and there was Shuugo. EARLY! He looked as if he was in a daze. The guy's never been the same since that `incident'. I don't really blame him.

"So, how ya doing?" I started.

"Kin, do you miss `her'." He still looked away.

"Yah, of course." I didn't want to talk about Kai. "Um, Shu . . . did you see any cute girls today?"

"No."

Wow. Now that's unusual. To him, I thought there were cute girls all over this town.

"Shu . . ."

"She liked you better, didn't she?" He asked.

Is this it? Does Shuugo like Kaiya? Well, duh. He DID kinda protect her. There were some rumors about Kaiya `liking' me though. But I don't think . . .

"I could tell she did. She could always talk to you. She always followed you around. But, the times I though I could prove . . . it would always be you she looked to."

I wanted to talk to him, but I didn't know what to say. The bell rings and my eyes now turned to the front. My thoughts though turned to something other then school-

~ ~ ~

*-- Wake up--*

What?

Nothing.

But-

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

My eyes flicker open. I'm alive. But I don't think my laptop is. Damn that accursed electronic. I lift myself up from the floor near the couch.

Beeeeeeeeep Beeeeeeeep Beeeeeeep

Damn that other electronic. I run but carefully as my head still swirled. My hands catch the phone as it wrung the seventh time.

"Yah, hi." I said holding my head as I sat myself on a kitchen chair.

"Kinny? Oh Thank Goodness! What took you so long? Are you ok? Do you remember anything? After that big huge light coming across my screen, I was afraid for you! I thought . . . well, I remember abut those rumors about being in comas- Oh gosh, I'm coming home right now, ok? Bye. And don't go back on the computer again!" Click. Things could get worse. Like- Wait- What about Kai? I picked up the phone again. Beeeeeeeeep Beeeee-

"Hel-

"Kin!"

"Shuugo? Hay, did you get any informat-

"Kin, Kaiya's at the hospital."

"What-"

Shuggo lets out a sigh. "She's in a coma."

"It can't- This can't be happening."

"Well, it is."

"---------"

"I have to go."

My phone slowly slips and drops to the floor.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^U kinda dramatic huh? OK, u send me at lest 2 reviews and I shall put the 6th one on. Kay?

Willst du immer weiter wondern <= Do you want to wander further on (Das Wandern sen. 1)

Thanx for reviewin!!! ^^ I'm kinda haven a hard time with my writing confidence, so bare with me if I'm sending chappies not ASAP.