.hack//SIGN Fan Fiction ❯ Of Friendship ❯ Chapter 4

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Of Friendship Chapter 4

~*~

A/N: Yeesh, can't believe I've made it this far. I'm going to attempt to finish off episode one in the chapter, and hopefully make it longer than the previous ones. Anyways, please enjoy!

Blossom_Girl: Thanks so much for reviewing! Don't worry, Teria and Tsukasa aren't going to be friends for a long time! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

~*~

Disclaimer: I own Teria, Reyla, and Sheina, and if I decide to stuff in any more original characters, they are mine as well. .hack belongs to Bandai.

~*~

Teria followed Subaru down one of the bridges of Dun Loireag. They went to the item shop, where the man was supposed to be.

"Lady Subaru, there was a man here to see you, but he left saying that he had to go. He will meet you tomorrow however," the man at the shop said.

Subaru thanked him, and they left. Teria heard someone calling her real name, and realized it was time for her to get in bed to.

"Hey Subaru, I have to go. My mom is calling, and it's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Good bye, Reisa."

Teria walked over to the Chaos Gate, glad that she wasn't drawing attention to herself yet. The heavy axeman logged out for the day.

Checking the boards, she found nothing new. When she was back at her desktop, she once again had e-mail. This time, from Mimiru, and CC Corporation, USA. Teria opened the one from Mimiru first.

`Hey!

I know you probably won't read this until tomorrow, but oh well. Want to go on an adventure in a low-level dungeon with me tomorrow?

Reply ASAP!'

Teria smiled, and then said into her helmet, "Reply".

`Mimiru,

I'll get back to you tomorrow. Meet me in Mac Anu. I have something to tell you also!'

Sending the message, she flipped over to the one from CC Corporation, USA.

`Hello Reisa,

It is our understanding that you were appointed a Crimson Knight today. We are glad that there is now a USA representative. We will be sending you the same e-mails we send Subaru of the Knights. These e-mails contain valuable information about this game.

It is also our understanding that you just started this game today. We would like to wish you the best in your adventures in "The World"!

CC Corporation, USA'

Teria smiled as she closed out that window and saved it. Turning off the computer, she climbed into bed for a good nights sleep.

~*~*~

Mimiru ran up ahead of Teria and quickly defeated the monster. A tally of EXP Points gained appeared. They had gone to the dungeon of Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field in the Mac Anu server. Mimiru had invited Bear along to help, and together they helped Teria through the first floor.

They were now on the second floor of the dungeon.

"Reisa, why don't you try your hand at a fight? We'll back you up, don't worry," Bear suggestion, adjusting her grip on her weapon.

Teria had learned that Bear was a Blademaster.

"Very well then."

The experienced player lead Teria to one of the rooms that had a Monster Portal in it. When they approached it, two flying enemies appeared. Teria started hacking away at one of them while Bear quickly defeated the other. She saw that she was quickly whittling away HP from the beast.

They defeated the other portal on the floor as well, and then headed to get Teria's first Gott Statue.

"Go on, you open it, Reisa. It is your first, after all," Bear exclaimed.

Teria tapped the chest with her axe and it popped open. Inside were a helmet and a couple of trading items. She gave the trading items to Bear, stating that she didn't need them. Teria decided to keep the helmet and give it to Reyla later.

Bear warped them out of the dungeon with a Sprite Ocarina, and they left the field. When they reached the town, Teria realized she had e-mail.

"Hold on, I have some e-mail," she said, figuring it was probably from Subaru, Silver Knight, or CC Corp.

Logging out, she returned to her desktop to check her e-mail. As she figured, there were several from CC Corp and one from both Subaru and Silver Knight. Deciding to check the CC Corp ones first, she opened those.

`As promised, here is the information. It will be spread out in several e-mail's.'

`Well, at least they keep their promises,' she figured as she scanned the e-mail. Scanning through the others as well, she quickly got to the one from Silver Knight.

`Lady Reisa,

I don't see why Lady Subaru has asked you to join us, but I feel you will become valuable. Please come to Dun Loireag ASAP. Further instructions will be given there.'

Teria rolled her eyes as she closed that out and went over to the one from Subaru.

`Reisa,

Please come over to Dun Loireag. The man with information will be there.

Subaru'

Teria frowned as she backed out of that and signed back in. Bear was still waiting for her.

"Hey, I have to go to Dun Loireag," Teria said, walking down to the Recorder with them closely following.

"How come?" Bear asked.

"Because... because I'm a member of the Crimson Knights now, and there's something I must do there."

Bear looked at Teria suspiciously as she saved her game, and then walked back to the Chaos Gate.

Subaru was there waiting for her. They followed the path they had taken the night before, and Teria caught a glimpse of Mimiru. Mimiru looked away frowning and walked off. The next thing she knew, they were back at the item shop, facing a somewhat fat player.

"Oh, thank goodness you're here!"

"Are you sure that the item you mentioned in the e-mail definitely caused damage to the data?" Subaru asked.

"Well, my friend was careless as well, but the character we traded with was definitely a suspicious character."

"Please, explain," Silver Knight ordered.

"Oh sure. The character was definitely edited... if he had the face of a cat."

"A neko?" Teria asked, remembering some of the Japanese she'd learned off of the Internet a few nights ago.

The man walked off to leave the three in discussion.

"A cat character giving away suspicious items to players," Teria figured.

"I'm sorry, my ladies, but I must go," Silver Knight suddenly exclaimed, and walked off.

The two watched him leave the server, and the two set off walking themselves.

"Reisa, I have a meeting with Lord Balmung and Lord Orca coming up now. I would like for you to accompany me."

Teria smiled at the prospect of meeting even more players. "Of course! I'd love to!"

Subaru smiled, and the two walked to the Chaos Gate. They warped back to Mac Anu, and Subaru told Teria that they are to wait here until they come.

Several minutes later, two men logged in. The first looked almost like Bear, yet he was different in a way. The other was covered in heavy armor, had several wings attached to his outfit, and silver-white hair. They were apparently in a heavy discussion about something.

They looked around and noticed the two girls and walked over to them.

"Hello Lady Subaru," said the man with wings. "Who's your friend?"

"My name is Reisa, and I am a member of the Crimson Knights as of last night."

The man who looked like Bear grinned.

"Let us introduce ourselves then. My name is Orca, and this is Balmung. We are the Descendents of Fianna."

Subaru nodded. "Lord Balmung of the Azure Sky and Lord Orca of the Azure Sea."

"It's a pleasure to meet you two. I'm sure that there's a reason for this meeting, am I correct?"

Balmung nodded, as did Orca.

"Lady Subaru, we would like to help on the search for the cat character," Balmung exclaimed.

"We have found that a character named Tsukasa has been in contact with this player."

`Could that boy Mimiru had been talking to... Could that have been Tsukasa?' There was a sound of people logging in. Subaru, Teria, Balmung, and Orca all looked to see who it was. It was Reyla and Sheina, and they seemed to be in a panic. Teria was the first to their side.

"Reyla! Sheina! What happened? What's wrong?" Teria questioned. Subaru, Orca, and Balmung joined them.

"Lady Subaru! It's Silver Knight! You need to come quick!" Reyla gasped.

~*~

A/N: Well? Huh huh huh? What did you think? I just finished watching episode two again, seeing as I just finished #1. It's gonna be interesting... hmm...

Please review!