6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 6teen/ 7teen: the beginning of a new friendship ❯ Who's this new guy? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
The gang of six. Jonsey, Wyatt, Jude, Nikki, Caitlin, and Jen. All still hanging out together at the mall by the Big-Squeeze, and all had just turned seventeen.
 
Caitlin let her hair grow longer, now it was as long as Jen's hair, and It actually made her look cuter in the Lemon hat.
 
Nikki just kept her hair the way it always was, and she even got another piercing… on her tongue, but what hadn't changed was the fact that she still worked at the Khaki Barn.
 
Jen still worked at the penalty box, and RRR-RRR, did she look as hot as ever. Especial seeing as how her waist was more narrow, and her breast came in at last.
 
“Hey… you look hot.” Said a cute boy paying for his Sports-wear. Jen didn't stop staring at him, not even until after he left… until…
 
“MASTERSON!!” bellowed Coach-Halder. “You know the rule missy. No daydreaming about scoring a goal with the customers. Ten minutes in the box.”
 
“Ugh… Yes, coach!” she grumbled.
 
Wyatt was still as calm and quiet as natural, and he was even promoted to Manager of Burger Mcflipster.
 
His songs of the meat was so captivating, chicks were really digging into him, but only one actually made it to the finish line… Serena.
 
Strange enough, she liked the way Wyatt become a Boss of a place, and he really did get even more mature than she thought she was herself.
 
So they were back on, and this time it was looking good.
 
Jude was given his old job back, as the big boss of Stick-it, and this time he made sure to keep the place clean.
 
His old girlfriend Star, actually came back to him after dropping her Nebula ways of being a Goth. She just wasn't having fun without Jude around.
 
They were back together, and this time they hoped for good.
 
“Hey, Jude.” Star said as she skated into to Stick-it.
 
“Hey!” said Jude. “Hey, Jude, can I take a break now.” he asked himself playfully. “Sure thing, Jude. You're the boss-man.”
 
Star laughed.
 
As for Jonsey, well, up until now it was really getting hard for him to find a job that he hadn't been fired from.
 
“You know, Jonsey, I could give you a job here at the squeeze.” Said Caitlin.
 
“Forget it, bra. No way am I getting that Lemon hat on my head.” Said Jonsey. “The chicks won't dig it, man.”
 
“You could always just find a job outside of the mall?” Wyatt suggested. “I mean, not somewhere else, but actually outside.”
 
Now that Jonsey thought of it, they were hiring for a parking inspector for the parking lot. “Wish me luck.” He said.
 
“Luck.” Caitlin said.
 
Nikki picked up the walkthrough guide-book for the mall. She could use something to read if it would take her mind off those clones and the Tacky Barn.
 
“Hey… look at this.” She said pointing to a pace on the fourth floor. “It's a comic store, called Comic Cavern. Just opened up here.”
 
“No way, man.” Said Jude. “I am totally into comics. Been collecting them since I was Three.”
 
“You were reading comic books at age Three?” asked Wyatt.
 
Jude nodded “It's how I learned to read before school, bro.”
 
“O-K!” said Jen. “I better get back to work before Coach Halder cries out my name again.”
 
“MASTERON… TIME'S RUNNING OUT HERE!!”
 
“Spoke too soon.” And she was off.
 
Nikki decided to go back to the barn and see if the clones were ready to treat her with respect. “Most likely not going to happen!”
 
“Well… I'd better go too.” Said Wyatt. “I promised Serena to make her a special lunch today at Mcflipsters.”
 
“And me and Star are going to hang out at the skate park.” Said Jude. He hopped on his board. “Later…!”
 
“Okay, bye…” Caitlin said sadly. She sighed out of loneliness as she scrubbed the counter.
 
Just then a five dollar bill was placed in front of her. “Yo…” said a cool looking teen, who was really Me.
 
I was a cool tall 17-year old with short black hair, a clean face, sunglasses over my brown eyes, and was wearing all black.
 
Sunglasses, T-shirt, Jeans, Socks, and shoes. I even wore black underpants, but wasn't up to let that be known.
 
“Can you squeeze a dude a lemon.” I said to the cute blonde girl in a cool tone.
 
Caitlin smiled, “Coming right up.” She said, and passed me a lemon squishy. It was so good I even paid her an extra buck and told her to keep the change.
 
“Later, cutie.” I said as I left. Caitlin waved on until I was out of sight. She didn't even filch when Stanley pelted her with his popgun.
 
 
I passed by the Penalty box on my way through the mall, and overhead Coach Halder growling like a quarter back again.
 
“MASTERSON… that's two minutes for bumping into me, and two more for saying sorry.”
 
“YO… Coach-boy… why don't you take two minutes for a CHILL!!” I called from outside.
 
“AH… I demand to know who said that!” Coach yelled, he looked out into the mall but I was already gone.
 
Jen however did see me, and sure did like the way I talked to the Coach that way, but she still had to d o her penalty time.
 
I walked up the ways of the mall, and as I came up to the Khaki barn I saw a girl with purple hair and facial piercings trying to lift up a huge box of clothes.
 
“Need a hand there.” I said while offer her some help, and she carried the box perfectly onto the table.
 
“Gee… thanks a bundle.” She said. That's we I heard the sound of cooing girls shouted “EEE… cute boy.”
 
Three blonde chicks giving me the goo-goo eyes. I heard of those three, and trust me I was so not into them.
 
“Wow.. cute boy.” Said Krissy. “Can I have your number?”
 
“Well I don't know.” I said, “Your ugly daughters over there might not like their ugly mommy dating a handsome guy.” I said and left.
 
“Wow… that was good.” Said Nikki.
 
The clones were practically spamming at each other, “That guy just messed up our minds… EWWWW!!”
 
Finally, I go to my destination, Comic Cavern, and I wasn't there to shop, or to loiter.