6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Back to Back together ❯ Two bummed men ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
It was another day at mall… a few months before Amelie had moved to Canada, and I myself had set up shop on the fourth floor.
 
Darth and Julie were still looking nerdy and hideous. Darth with his braces, glasses, and acne. Julie still had her Taco hat, short hair, huge braces and her cold.
 
(In 7teen I've made them look cooler in appearance)
 
Jason and Jonnie were still lip-locked… and man was that driving people nuts. Some even had the nerve to try and separate them with a laser.
 
Wyatt came to the lemon with a sad look on his face. It had been one week since he and Marlowe had broken up, and he was still down in the slumps.
 
Caitlin, who still had short hair back then, she asked him, “Still moaning for Marlowe?”
 
“You know me too well…” he answered her. “I really had fun with her, and I didn't want it to come to this.”
 
Jonesy couldn't help but feel sorry for him, and not in a pitiful way. “I told you… you should've avoided her.” he said.
 
“Uh… unless I recall, it was you who tried to break-up him for Marlowe.” Jen snapped at her step-brother. “But… then again, you were trying to make things easier.”
 
Jude sighed heavily, “At least you actually had some relationships that tried to work.” He said, “I only had one serious relationship.”
 
He referred to his ex-girlfriend Starr. She was the best Betty in Jude's eye. She like things he liked, they both looked out for each other. Then she became Nebula… a hardcore Goth…
 
Jude tried to fit in with her Goth friends just for her, but it ended up in break-up. After that, Jude never had another serious relationship again, as all other girls he dated were only for a short time.
 
“Lately I find myself still thinkin' about Starr…” he replied, “I really miss her.”
 
Wyatt felt slightly better. At least he had loving friends who were there to help him buck-up, and who understood the bad feelings. “I gotta' bounce…” Jonesy said, “I'm starting at “Hunter's Hallow”
 
“Hunter's Hallow…?” Nikki asked, “Isn't that a place that sells hunting equipment like riffles and blades?” her boyfriend winked at her, and Nikki decided to come along. “I have got to check this out. Sounds better than doing inventory at the Khaki-Barn…”
 
The two of them walked off, hand-in-hand, which made Wyatt and Jude feel a little upset again. “Okay… I think I'm gonna just head back to the rink.” Jude said, “Drivin' the Zamboni really perks up my mojo.” So he hopped on his board, and was off. “Later…”
 
“I think I'll just head back to Mcflipsters.” Wyatt said. “See ya…”
 
Caitlin and Jen waved goodbye to him until he was gone. “Boy… I've never seen Wyatt and Jude so depressed before.” Caitlin said. “It's like they've both bitten into lemons.”
 
Jen agreed with her, “I just hope they'll be okay.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Wyatt was at work flipping the burgers as usual, and he was looking very depressed and singing sad songs.
 
Somewhere… flippin' over burgers,
I do cry
My girl got up and she left me with all,
But just one French-fry.
 
The Clones… who were on their lunch-break, felt like crying. “Wow… that is like so emotional.” cried Kristen. “Oh totally sad…” added Kirsten, and Krissy, she just blew her nose with a napkin.
 
Wyatt's boss, Tim approached Wyatt. “You're not smiling today Wyatt.” He said in a deep yet scolding voice. “You know that Burger McFlipsters doesn't like sad faces.”
 
Wyatt told Tim about what had happened with him and Marlowe. Tim understood how Wyatt felt, and at least he was making up new songs. “Just try not to sadden the customers.”
 
Wyatt nodded and continued with his work. Jude came in still looking as depressed as he was. “Want some Ragin'-Cagin' fries Jude?” he asked. Jude nodded. “It'll help with the sting.” he said.
 
The two friends shared a few moments supporting each other in their depressions, and that's when things got way worse because in came Serena. A lot of people looked at her with a sour stare…
 
Over the months, Serena was seen as the heartless, home wrecking tramp that Wyatt knew her as. It was bad enough she did all those horrible things to Wyatt… but now she even admitted that she still liked him.
 
“Um… hi Wyatt” Serena said.
 
Wyatt, sill mad at her, but keeping his cool “Serena…” he said in a strange tone. “Can I help you?”
 
Serena nervously said that she was getting some lunch for her and Chad. They were planning to eat in the backroom of “Spin-This”
 
Wyatt moaned his trademark moan as he readied the food. It was bad enough Serena admitted she still liked him, and that she was going about talking about her a Chad again… but she spoke about the backroom where the band used to hang out.
 
Back when Wyatt and Marlowe were so happy…
 
“Wyatt, I'm sorry… I didn't mean to.”
 
“Serena… just go.” he simply said to her. “I'm really not in the mood to talk.”
 
Serena walked out sadly. She was beginning to feel isolated, and upset that people were treating her like a bug. “That chick seriously needs to lay off you, bro.” Jude said.
 
Later on
 
Nikki was checking out all the sweet digs at the shop. “Heh… if could buy one these, I'd so use it to scare the life out of the clones.” she said.
 
Jonesy then picked up a gun and poised at her. The gun was unloaded so both he and Nikki played a little. “The hunter spots his prey…” he said, “Slowly he sneaks through the tall grass.”
 
Nikki laughed slightly as Jonesy cocked the gun, “Moving in for the ambush…!” he replied. Nikki roared like a tiger, “He runs… he LEAPS!” Nikki pretended to have no where to go as Jonesy came in and pulled the trigger.
 
Nikki pretended she was shot and fell into her boyfriends arms. “And the tiger thinks her boyfriend's got a work on his act.” She joked. They shared a laugh and then a kiss.
 
“Dudes…” Jude said as he came by.
 
“Uh yeah… kinda spoiling the moment.” Jonesy said irritably.
 
“How's Wyatt…?” Nikki asked.
 
Jude told them he was looking worse than ever. “Some chick just came in a hashed on his mellow even more.” he said. Jonesy and Nikki had a good feeling they knew who it was. “Two guess, but we only need one.” Nikki said angrily.
 
Jonesy gritted his teeth angrily and then kicked the waste basket across the room. “Dag NABBIT SERENA!!” he shouted so loud, his voice could be heard throughout the whole mall.